The Futanari Diaries Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine, Lara. Yes, we did a little bit more than usual, but apart from a dull ache, I'll be fine in a couple of hours."

"Haven't had a Christmas like this before!" Aimee exclaimed, another sweet giggle escaping her.

Mum and Jade eventually wandered in, taking a photo of us first, before telling us nearly everyone was in the pool cooling off as it was still rather hot outside. Heading outside to join everyone else, I spent a little time picking at the plate of snacks, as I was left feeling rather hungry after my exertions. Nearly everyone else was in the pool cooling off, Miss Wilson immediately cuddling me again once I was enjoying the cool water. Isabella joined the hug, admitting it was a turn on watching us together, but she still worried about me at heart. I assured her that, while we pushed the envelope and did a couple of things we'd not done before, Miss Wilson knew my tolerances and never made me do anything that I didn't want to do. That was how much I trusted her.

I was left alone but that didn't mean the show ended. I knew plenty of my girlfriends enjoyed the company of each other, so when some ended up sitting on the edge of the pool, having their girlcocks sucked, I ended up sitting on the ledge with Mum and Jade, just taking in the show. I wouldn't have minded if some of my girls wanted to disappear to fuck each other, but from what I'd been told more than once, fooling around and blowjobs were agreed, but they didn't want to fuck anyone except me. I was under the impression that would change in the long run, but I wasn't going to make a big deal about it. We were all adults, and it could be discussed when it did eventually happen.

Leaning towards Mum, I whispered, "So Sandra and Caroline are friendly?"

"Christmas night threesome is on the cards."

"One in your pussy, one in your arse?"

"Definitely."

I paused before stating, "Mum, I'd love to lick your pussy."

She glanced at me and smiled. "I know, sweetie. Bailey was incredibly complimentary about your talents with your tongue. Made me wet when she was describing it. But we also know how much you love sucking girlcock."

"Me too," Jade said, snuggling into me, "Do you have energy to make love tonight?"

"It's why I'm not doing anything now, big sister. Because I want to make sure tonight is as good as you hope it is. As I said, tonight is the last Christmas present I have to give."

That earned me a tight hug.

As the sun started to set, some of our visitors did start to head home. Most of my girlfriends left, as did Jade's friends, and Naomi and her friends. I noticed Isabella didn't depart, having spent most of the day hanging around those of a similar age in the household. I finally just grew some balls and bluntly asked if she was going to be in the same room as my mother. She smiled and nodded.

"Looks like Mum is in for one hell of a night," I whispered to Jade, much to her amusement.

To my surprise, Vanessa left with Bailey, as she wanted to spend another night at her other home, no surprise some of my girlfriends would be joining them. They knew I'd be spending my night with Jade, and I guess they didn't want to distract me too much. Mum and the company she would be keeping that evening eventually headed inside, leaving Jade and I alone in the pool in the near darkness, only the porch light providing any sort of illumination.

Jade eventually moved to straddle my lap. "Want to give my boobies some attention?" she asked quietly. The usage of the word 'boobies' had me chuckling. But I did as she asked, taking a breast in each hand, gently squeezing them as I took one of her hard nipples in my mouth, enjoying the soft moan that escaped her, plus the fact her girlcock was pressing into me at same time.

"Your breasts are perfect like the rest of you," I whispered before nibbling at one of her nipples.

"Don't... You'll make me cry... I'll do that later when you're inside me. And I'm definitely going to cry when I feel my little brother finally cum inside me for the first time."

Just breast play seemed to turn her one, and that's when she surprised me further, lifting herself up her onto her knees, taking my hand, and placing my fingers at her pussy. As soon as I touched her, she shuddered, asking me to focus on her nipples while just gently fondling her. Having pleasured Bailey earlier, I had a better idea of what to do, Jade lowering herself down enough that it wasn't too awkward.

Sliding a couple of fingers inside her had her eyes widen in surprise. "Oh my god," she murmured.

Within a couple of minutes, she enjoyed her first orgasm as a futanari without any focus on her girlcock. I stopped as she rested her head on my shoulder, holding me tightly. She wasn't crying, but I felt her body shake every few seconds. "Wow," I stated, "Wasn't expecting that."

"Neither was I!" she laughed, "I've always known my pussy was sensitive, but then with your mouth at my nipples, holy moly, Benji, it was something else." She laughed again, adding, "My girlcock feels even harder than normal. I might need a blowjob before you eat my pussy properly."

Getting out of the pool, we walked hand in hand into the house, making sure it was locked up, lights were turned off, before we wandered upstairs. Hearing plenty of noise from the master bedroom, the door slightly ajar, we pushed it open to see Mum being plugged entire, Caroline in her mouth, Miss Wilson in her pussy, Isabella in her arse. They all glanced our way and smiled.

"Okay, totally fucking hot," I said, "Any chance of a video?"

Caroline smiled at me, pointing at a nearby phone. "Already recording, sweetheart. We knew you'd want to watch us."

"Later. I'm getting his cock in my pussy soon," Jade stated.

Mum smiled, Caroline withdrawing her cock. "About time, sweetie. You'll love it. Every time he's in my pussy, I fall in love with him a little bit more."

"Talk like that is bound to make me jealous, my love," Caroline teased.

"You're my wife, lover. And I sleep next to you every night, so you know how much I love you. But he's my son and he's always own a piece of my heart."

"Hmmm. Good point, but just in case, take me back in your mouth and swallow what I have to give you. Benji, Jade, you have a wonderful night. Make your big sister cum but make sure you show her just how much you love her."

Pulling the door mostly shut, Jade and I walked into her bedroom, not bothering to shut the door completely as no-one else was in the house except those four, and I was left thinking the others wouldn't come investigating any noises. As we were already naked, we cuddled and kissed, feeling her erect girlcock pressing into me. Falling to my knees, I figured I'd make her cum that way then we'd focus on her pussy. She seemed to understand what I was doing, sitting on the edge of the bed, moving across to sit between her legs.

"Make me cum quickly, handsome. I want your focus on my pussy tonight."

"Are you sure, Jade? We don't have to rush into anything tonight."

She lifted me up to kiss her, and I knew she was putting all her feelings into the gesture. "I want my little brother inside me tonight," she whispered, "And this won't be the only time. When you're ready, I'm having our child."

I couldn't help smile. "We'll have to talk to Isabella about what I was told. But I still don't know much myself apart from one or two things. I have a feeling there is a tonne of things that I need to learn."

"I know there are things I can't be told yet, but I love and trust you most of all, Benji. I know it's perfectly safe for us to have a child, and there's no-one on this planet I'd have a child with. We were meant to be together, Benji. I now wear your ring, and in my heart, I'm your first futawife. I am yours forever."

"And you're mine, Jade. Heart and soul, we'll always be together."

"Now, time to make your sister-futawife cum in more way than one, husband."

I kissed her hard for that, and I think both of us whimpered as neither of us wanted to break away first. Once I started to slowly stroke her girlcock, she broke away first as she couldn't help giggle. Calling me a cheat, I smiled in agreement as I kissed back down her body. Swallowing her girlcock, I knew she wanted to cum quickly, so I didn't tease her at all, just focused on taking another sweet load in my mouth.

She was soon humping my face at the same time. "Love it when your sole focus is making me cum," she moaned.

When she erupted in my mouth within five minutes, she actually sighed with relief. Swallowing down her load, I sat back and waited for her to go soft. As soon as she was, Jade laid back as I joined her. "No teasing," she whispered, "I really want to feel your tongue on my pussy. I want to know how I taste."

"If you're anything like Bailey..."

"You'll have to compare me to Mum when you finally go down on her. I bet she's going to love it when her little boy licks her pussy for the first time."

"Hmmm. That might prove interesting."

Kissing up and down her body again, she relaxed even more as I finally made my way to her pussy. She was dripping wet from her excitement, and almost levitated off the bed when my tongue touched her for the first time. Releasing the strangest moan that I'd ever heard escape her, I wrapped a hand around each thigh and just lapped at her pussy. Again, I didn't really have much idea what I was doing compared to pleasuring her girlcock, but from the reactions of her body and the noises she was making, she was enjoying herself.

"No idea it felt like this," she murmured.

"I love your taste, Jade."

"As good as my cum?" she asked, giggling to herself before moaning again.

"Different, but just as nice. And your scent is fantastic."

When I brought her to orgasm, I gave myself a little fist-pump, while Jade found herself getting a little emotional again. Understandable considering everything. I kept on eating her out and was rewarded with a rather surprising and quick second orgasm, and when I slid a couple of fingers inside her, I watched her head lift up, eyes wild with lust, as she ordered me to keep eating her pussy.

Wasn't going to deny my sister that, spreading her legs even further, but I upped the pleasure, taking my fingers from her pussy, starting to stroke her hard girlcock again. I think it was sensory overload for my big sister as she was soon moaning loudly.

Then she enjoyed yet another orgasm, and it was such a good one, she actually passed out for a few seconds. I recognised that immediately so stopped what I was doing, lifting myself up to lie next to her, waiting until her eyelids fluttered open. When they did, her face lit up with the most glorious smile, leaning across to give me a soft kiss.

"My little brother knows how to eat pussy," she said softly, "Give me a few minutes, then I want to feel you inside me. It'll be good practice for when you knock me up in a few months."

My sister still wanted to be in control, at least a little bit, rolling me onto my back as she straddled me, feeling her hot pussy rubbing against my cock. I knew I was going to cum quickly, and I did warn her that was going to happen. Smiling at me, she leaned down to kiss me, assuring me I was going to fill her pussy with cum all night, so I could cum as quickly as I needed.

Lifting herself up, I watched as my cock slowly disappeared inside, the walls of her pussy clinging to my cock as I felt inch after inch of my cock slide inside my sister. Her face was a picture, eyes almost rolling back in her head, before I was finally buried, Jade leaning forward again to kiss me, before she started to slowly ride me.

Running my hands up and down her back, we continued making out, both of us moaning softly, doing everything I could to avoid having an orgasm too early. If I lasted five minutes inside her, I'd be happy. Lifting herself up slightly, I latched onto one of her breasts, sucking and licking one of her hard nipples. That earned plenty of moans from my sister, moving across to her other breast.

"Oh Benji," she whispered, "This is better than I ever imagined."

"I'm going to put a baby in my sister soon enough," I whispered back, "A child of pure blood that is going to great things, Jade. And as proud parents, we will watch her rise to become of the most important figures in the future."

"Is that what you were told?"

"Part. It is what I believe. Our children, as there will be more than one, will all be wonderful people. If we're lucky, they'll all be gorgeous futanari like their mother, who I know will love them as much as she loves her brother."

"Cum in me, little brother," she whimpered, "Fill your sister with all your cum."

I finished inside her, as the idea of my sister being pregnant with our child was such a turn on, I simply couldn't stop myself exploding any longer. Feeling me cum inside her made her cry again, relaxing to rest her head next to mine, feeling her thick girlcock pressing between our bodies. I was feeling slightly frazzled as it was quite the orgasm, her soft lips eventually pressing against my cheek.

"Going to need a shower with all this cum everywhere," she joked lightly.

"Want to fuck me in the shower?"

"Does my little brother need some of his big sister's girlcock?"

"I just loved what we did, Jade, but you know what I do prefer. But I'm never going to say no to what we just did too."

"Benji, you know how much I love fucking you. Trust me, I'm always going to want it."

After she fucked me nice and hard in the shower, and not wanting more cum leaking on her sheets, she came inside me then cleaned me out, we dried off and walked naked back through the house to grab a drink. Mum, Caroline, Isabella and Sandra were still busy fucking each other silly, Jade and I opening their bedroom door, chuckling away as they were quite obviously having a lot of fun.

Returning to our bedroom, I cuddled back against my sister, feeling her girlcock pressing into me as always. "Quite the day," I murmured as she hugged me tightly.

"Any plans for NYE?"

"Well, I haven't really discussed it with anyone, to be honest. You?"

"We're thinking of going into town to party. Good chance we'll end up in a futanari club."

"Invite for me and my girlfriends too?"

"I'm hoping you'll all come with me, Benji. I want to ring in the new year by ensuring you're full of futanari girlcock and cum."

"Ah, so one of those sort of clubs?"

Jade giggled, giving me a gentle squeeze. "How does that sound?" she asked softly.

"I'm in."

"And we'll all be in you!"

Bursting into laughter, I shuffled back against her. "That was an awful joke, Jade. But it does sound like a good night will be had."

Feeling her kiss me again, I'm fairly sure she fell asleep before me, hearing her whisper how much she loved me, like she did every night. I'm fairly sure Jade knew how much I loved her. I'd given her a ring to signify how much I did, but I wasn't sure even that was enough. Then again, I had immense amount of love for so many futanari. But my sister would always own a piece of my heart, no matter what happened.

Fairly sure I did finally drift off with a smile on my face.