The Futanari Diaries Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With my life."

That made her smile. "Then believe me. We all love you and that's all we need. We feel your love deep within our soul. We all share a connection that goes beyond just the sex and intimacy we all share."

"The Pythia will explain more as you learn," Isabella added.

"Jade needs to speak with her about her role," I replied, noticing the curious look from my sister.

"I'm aware, as is the Pythia. The time will come when Jade must know her role as your first wife."

Jade's face lit up at hearing she would be my first wife.

Conversation moved on, though I wasn't surprised when a few started to ask questions about my time with Bailey, and that's when Jade admitted that she wanted me to make love to her too. Mum immediately rushed around the table, holding her close, assuring her it would only bring us closer still. Bailey, Vanessa and Georgie were adamant I was a wonderful lover and my cock felt utterly fantastic inside them. I started to blush, hearing such comments from my lovers. Even Miss Wilson added her own thoughts, suggesting no-one had filled her pussy as good as I'd done at our formal party.

I didn't have a large ego, even with all my girlfriends and lovers, but hearing that from all of them certainly made me feel even better about things.

Once we'd finished our late lunch and everyone was sitting around relaxing, I did have to ask one question. "What's the plan now? The only reason I ask is that that everyone I've been intimate with is here but I'm not sure what you're planning, or if you've even discussed it. I don't mind one way or the other, but before we do anything, I think handing out presents should be in order."

Since I'd been working for a few weeks, earning a good salary from Isabella as one of her employees, I'd built up quite the savings account in very short time.

Despite our number, we all managed to gather in the living room. Everyone had a gift, I'd made sure of it. I knew all my girlfriends better than they probably thought, buying them a little something. I had purchased something special for Bailey and Vanessa as they lived with me. Mum and Caroline always got a present that meant the world to them.

But it was Jade that I went all out for. When she opened the small box to reveal the ring I'd bought, she put a hand to her mouth as she met my eyes, making sure I took it from her as I sat on a knee. "I can't do this officially just yet," I whispered, "Though if I have my way, one day in the future, we will stand at an altar, and you will be my wife and my sister. But, for now, this ring signifies what you mean to me, Jade. You are far more than a sister to me. You were the first love my life. Not the only one, but you were the first to own a piece of my heart. We will have a family, grow old together, and never be apart."

Sliding the ring onto her third finger, left hand, she hugged me, whispering over and over again how much she loved me.

It didn't end there, though, at least regarding presents from me. Alexis, Veronica, Chantelle, Naomi, Isabella, Lara, Dani and Sabrina all got something that showed them what they meant to me.

Last of all was Miss Wilson. When she opened the box, she couldn't help smile as her eyes met mine. It was something so stupidly simple, but I knew it would mean the world to her. It was just something to remind her of where we'd met, but that she'd made my six years at high school bearable for much of the time. She crawled across the floor to kiss and hug me. "Going on my desk and I'll treasure it forever," she whispered into my ear.

"Miss Wilson, would you like to put on a show for us?" Chloe asked, "So many of us haven't seen what you and Benji do in private, and many of his lovers haven't seen what you two enjoy doing together."

Miss Wilson met my eyes. "What do you think?"

"Well, my butt plug is in position, ready for fun, Mistress."

I heard some of the murmurs around me. Isabella met my eyes and returned an approving nod. She knew I was up for this if a client requested it, but I guess if she now saw proof in the pudding, I might find myself receiving one or two interesting clients. "Benji, please go to the living room and assume the position. I will ask a question and want an honest answer. Would you like me to share you with anyone else right now?"

"That is your decision, Mistress, until playtime ends or either of us uses the word." She smiled at me. "I love you, Mistress," I added softly, just so I could see her smile broaden, lighting up her gorgeous green eyes. I knew how much just being with my family as Christmas meant to her. She was a regular visitor, but the twenty-fifth of the twelfth month certainly pulled at the heart strings.

Miss Wilson must have brought some gear with her, as everyone else gathered around me in the living room, standing room only by the end, as I sat on my knees in the middle of the room, just waiting for her to arrive. She'd arrive with all the paraphernalia required whenever we played, then we'd put on a good show. I had a feeling she was going to invite some others to enjoy me, though I knew she was also planning my gangbang for sometime early in the new year. That was going to include everyone around me, and she mentioned a few well-endowed friends interested in joining in.

Miss Wilson eventually walked down the stairs and entered the living room. She was wearing leather boots, heels being of at least a few inches, the leather going up to her knees. Stockings covered the rest of her legs, ending at a leather skirt that barely covered her groin area. A corset that finished underneath her enormous breasts, but the top of the corset pushed them up. She wore gloves that covered her hands, travelling up to her elbows. She'd put on some make-up, including ruby red lipstick and dark eyeshadow that highlighted her gorgeous green eyes. She also had her hair in a ponytail, something she knew turned me on.

"Holy shit!" Jade exclaimed as Mum followed Miss Wilson down, holding an assortment of toys she may or may not use on me. Only some of the futagirls present had seen Miss Wilson and I play together. They were about to have an education, though it would depend on how far she wanted to push me. Considering it was Christmas, I'd left a little note, letting her know I'd do anything she wanted, except for the two things we agreed we'd never do.

She lifted my chin with the riding crop she held in her hand. I made sure I didn't smile. If I smiled, she'd strike me. I'd learned my lesson the second time I'd done it. First time, I hadn't realised. She didn't always tell me the rules. I had to figure out her desires for myself.

"Good boy," she said softly, "Does my little slut wish to put on a show?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I glanced at Mum, as the new language may have been a shock. She returned a grin as she trusted Miss Wilson and me. Caroline looked rather interested in proceedings. Returning my eyes to Miss Wilson, she grabbed my chin. "Will you do anything Mistress desires?" Nodding eagerly, she leaned down to give me one hell of a kiss, ending it by biting my bottom lip enough, I thought she was bound to draw blood.

"I need an assistant," she announced.

Naomi stepped forward immediately. It didn't exactly fit her persona, but I'd described some of the fun I'd had with Miss Wilson, and it had turned her on. Miss Wilson explained what she wanted from me, and what she wanted Naomi to help with. Certain things were not a surprise. Handcuffs behind my back? I was used to that. Shackles around my ankles was a new thing. Clips at my nipples? Also new, and it did sting for a couple of minutes. Collar around my throat? Been there, done that, though it was tighter than usual, thinking she'd slightly choke me while fucking. Ball-gag in my mouth? Used to it, but the ball was slightly bigger. Butt plug? I was used to wearing one, but she pulled the one I had out of me and slid in a much bigger one. A much, much bigger one. Made me whimper with desire as she continued to press it into me. Finally, she blindfolded me before I felt myself placed on my back, where she then wrapped something around the base of my ball-sack before caging my cock.

"Holy shit," I heard more than one person whisper. It was fortunate that I couldn't smile as I loved completely submitting to Miss Wilson as a sign of how much I not only loved but also trusted her.

"Are you okay, my little slutty slave?" Miss Wilson asked, feeling her caress my cheek. I nodded more than once to indicate I was more than fine.

Feeling myself turned over, I was relieved that someone was polite enough that I had something to rest my head on. What I didn't expect next was liquid to be placed on my back and soft hands rubbing it in. I felt hot breath by my ear. "Something to relax you, sweetie. I'm not going to be gentle," Miss Wilson whispered, "I love you so much, Benji." I couldn't reply, feeling her kiss my cheek before she pulled back. Then I felt a hard slap on each butt cheek, provoking a soft moan.

"My little slut likes being disciplined," Miss Wilson explained, "And after we do this, I fuck him unbelievably hard. He will cry by the end, but rest assured, it is from the surge of emotions he's experiencing. I usually don't fuck his mouth, but we will do that next time, when he'll give me his entire body for my enjoyment. For now, we will put on a little show for you, then I'm going to fuck him as hard as I can, for as long as I can." There was a pause before she said, "Very well. And, please, if you do find it too upsetting, don't watch any longer. But my little slut will love every second."

Miss Wilson didn't push me too far. For the next hour, she used the crop on my arse, thighs and back, a few strikes that did sting but made me moan every single time. Then she got out the paddle and she didn't hold back with that. By the time she stopped smacking me, my cheeks must have been bright red. And if I wasn't wearing the cage, my cock would have been rock hard and leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

Feeling her pull the plug out of me, I was expecting her to just start fucking me. But when I felt something cock shaped but different, I was left wondering...

"How big is it?" Mum asked.

"Around fifteen inches and far thicker than even my girlcock. Isabella, yours is the same as mine, yes?"

"An inch longer but the same girth."

"I think we're about the same," Lara added.

"Twenty-four and eleven inches already? You're going to be enormous when you're my age," Miss Wilson retorted, laughing away, before I felt her slide a little more of the dildo inside me, "That's it, my little slut. Your tight little butt is going to take whatever I want."

When I started to move back against the dildo as she started to fuck me with it, I felt her slap my arse more than once, telling me I was being a naughty little cock slut. But I couldn't help it, the dildo might have been fake, but it felt damned good, stretching me ever so wide that I couldn't stop my eyes rolling back into my head, taken away by the sheer bliss of it. So she started to fuck me harder with it, and she didn't relent, fucking me as hard as she could, and I was fairly sure she was giving me nearly every inch by the end.

Then it disappeared within a couple of seconds, left feeling rather empty. "Well, that is a lovely little gape," Miss Wilson said, feeling her fingers slide inside me instead. Two to start, three quickly followed, before I felt four being thrust into me. Not particularly gentle, but then again, I wasn't to be used particularly gently during playtime.

"Deep breath, my little slut," Miss Wilson murmured.

Then she slid her entire hand inside me. There was no missing that fact as it's pretty easy to figure out when you're being fisted, plus quite a few of those watching let me know what was going on.

As for me, I moaned and whimpered. Miss Wilson stopped as soon as she was inside me, feeling her hand caressing my back. "Are you okay?"

I couldn't reply verbally so made sure I nodded eagerly. She noticed that I started to move her hand in and out of me. I was desperate to cum by now, growing ever frustrated, which no doubt excited Miss Wilson even more. Groaning and moaning around the gag in my mouth, unable to see anything, I just felt her hand sliding in and out of me.

"Holy shit," my mother whispered, "He's loving it. I must say I'm even prouder of my son right now."

"Never done this before, but I knew he was ready," Miss Wilson said, "A special thing for a special day. It's not something I've done too often." She continued to stroke my back before I felt her lean forward, kissing my cheek, "I love you, my little butt slut. My entire hand is currently in your arse."

I whimpered again as it felt far too good, and I'd have loved nothing more than to feel her fingers around my cock to help me cum. When she finally pulled her hand free of my arse, I felt incredibly empty. That's when she grabbed the chain to my collar, pulling it back, feeling it constrict around my throat. As she pulled on that, she buried her girlcock inside me in one fast movement, causing me to grunt.

"Just remember," she growled, "You're my little slut and mine to use how I see fit. And I'm going to utterly destroy your arse now, my little slut." I just wanted her to fuck me senseless. I was so desperate, I could feel the tears leaking out of my eyes, knowing they were sliding past the blindfold down my cheeks. They were noticed, Miss Wilson stating, "It's okay, he's simply desperate for me to fuck him." I nodded so eagerly, Miss Wilson didn't delay in thrusting into me hard and fast.

Almost crying with relief, I was completely at her mercy, hands handcuffed behind my back, unable to move my legs as my ankles were held in place, and she held my head back by the choker and chain around my throat. She slammed her girlcock into me each time. I'm sure those watching thought I would have been agony. To me, it was blessed relief. I hadn't had playtime with Miss Wilson in at least a few weeks by then. I'd pay for it the next day, but in the moment, I loved it and I loved her even more.

Miss Wilson was far too turned on to last long, eventually driving her girlcock deep inside me, feeling it throb as she left an enormous load buried in my arse. What I didn't expect was the immediate withdrawal of her girlcock, only to be replaced with someone else. That was easy to figure out.

"Can I just pound you as hard as I can?" Lara whispered into my ear, feeling her kiss my cheek. Nodding eagerly, I heard her giggle before she grabbed the small chain between my handcuffs to keep me up, and she wasted no time fucking me hard. I didn't expect the ball-gag to be removed so quickly, but when it was, the fact a hard girlcock replaced it wasn't a surprise. Again, no idea who, but they were at least a little gentler with my face than Lara was being with my bum.

No doubt Miss Wilson had the paddle, as while Lara fucked me, I felt the paddle slapping my bum, and soon the crop was lightly striking me elsewhere. With Lara in one end, and god knows who in my mouth, it was sensory overload. My body was almost ready to give out on me while I was also desperate for orgasm.

"Miss Wilson, what about making him cum?" Vanessa finally asked.

"When we're nearly finished, sweetie. Trust me, when I make him cum, you'll see what I mean."

"Okay... But... We love making him cum."

"Honey, so do I. Nothing better than watching my young lover orgasm as I'm making love to him. But denying him now is part of our playtime." There was silence before the girlcock in my mouth disappeared, feeling soft lips kiss me. "Do you love me, my little slut?"

"More than anything, Mistress."

"Do you want to cum now?"

"Only when you allow me, Mistress."

"Do you want to be fucked more?"

"Only if you desire that, Mistress. My body is yours."

"Do you think he'd do this at work?" Isabella asked, "I know of a couple of virgins who want to dominate someone but most men, well, don't particularly want to nor enjoy this sort of thing."

"You'll have to ask him that, Isabella. We do this because he trusts me completely and..." The pause surprised me. "I love him so much," she whispered, feeling her fingers caressed my cheek. I knew her hands well. "I haven't had anyone to play with in so long. I didn't even have to ask him. He just so willingly gave himself to me."

"It was obvious to most of us at school how much he liked you, Miss," Chloe said.

"I know, sweetheart, but I was still his teacher." She sighed, I think with relief. "But now that you've moved on, the fact we're intimate won't raise too many eyebrows."

Lara came inside me, and she was replaced by someone just as long and thick. With no girlcock in my mouth, I was able to ask, "Bella?"

"Yes, sweetie," she replied, "I just had to join in. Are you okay?"

"I'm going to be sore in the morning. For now, what Mistress wants is also my desire. If she wants you to fuck me hard, I'm definitely not going to complain."

A girlcock was quickly slid into my mouth. Again, no idea who but I was soon being fucked both ends, Isabella wasted no time mounting me and, to be it simply, she utterly pounded me into submission. Whoever had their girlcock in my mouth soon moved as I needed to lower my head from the assault Isabella laid on my arse. I heard plenty of comments from the audience, but I ignored most of them, waiting until Isabella came inside me before I was given a moment to catch my breath.

Feeling a cloth at my hole, that was the signal playtime was over, relaxing my body as restraints were removed, the blindfold taken off, and cream applied to areas which needed some soothing. Miss Wilson then removed the band around my balls and the cage from my cock. "Banana," she whispered before kissing me, kissing down my body, removing the clamps from my nipples, kissing further down until taking my cock in her mouth.

I lasted all of two minutes. I came so hard, I'm fairly sure I almost passed out. Then she held me in her arms as I needed a little cry from the overwhelming emotions. It wasn't anything unusual, feeling her fingers stroke my back as I snuggled into her.

"Okay, this part is beautiful," Bailey said.

"It's called aftercare," Miss Wilson explained, "I've just dominated him in a way, taken away all his control. Now it's just a case of showing him love and affection, reassuring him that he's safe in my arms. And that I love him more than anything."

"I love you too," I whispered.

Miss Wilson eventually helped me to my feet, and as I was feeling a little drained in more ways than one, I was helped upstairs to the bathroom by Miss Wilson and my sister so I could have a shower. My sister naturally worried about me, Miss Wilson assuring her I was okay, but our playtime together could be tough on the body and, even though I was fit and used to certain things, it was draining in more ways than most people imagined.

Still, I was reinvigorated after a shower, returning downstairs in a pair of shorts, nearly everyone outside, only a few of my futagirls remaining in the living room. Taking a seat on the couch between Aimee and Casey, they snuggled into me, no doubt surprised by what they'd just seen, considering they were two incredibly sweet young futagirls, not used to seeing such things.

"Are you okay?" Aimee asked softly.

"I'm a little sore, but I'll be just fine, sweetie. Feel even better now that you're cuddling me."

The giggle she replied with would have made the hardest of hearts melt in an instant. Casey kissed my cheek and cuddled into my other side. Lara wandered in and immediately looked guilty. Asking her to sit between my legs, I was expecting her to lean back against the base of the couch, but she sat on her knees, leaning forward to rest her head on my thigh. "Are you okay?" she asked.