The Futanari Diaries Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love seeing you on your knees with my girlcock in your mouth," she whispered.

"Who loves him more?" Alexis wondered.

"We love him the same, Lexi. We've loved him for just as long, and we love Jade almost as much too."

"That's a lot of love," Valentina said from behind me.

"Every futagirl in here is in love with him," Alexis explained.

"Understandable as I know who he is to you and everyone here. But he will also be important to all of us. He is a special young man and I cannot wait to slide my girlcock inside him."

"Oh god," Veronica moaned. She knew how much I loved blowing her, pleasing her, loving her. Feeling her fingers running through my hair, moving her hips faster and faster, I let her take some control, opening my throat and accepting as much of her girlcock as possible.

I pulled back just in time for her orgasm as I wanted to taste as much of her cum as possible. Asking me to hold a mouthful, once she was empty, she sat up to kiss me, wanting to share what she gave me. When we'd both swallowed, she caressed my cheek and kissed me again. "Love you, sweetie," she whispered, "Now you go and have some fun with Valentina. But I want to make love afterwards. So does Lexi."

"I'll try and be with as many of you as I can tonight."

Valentina guided me to the bed, looking around the room to see nearly all my girlfriends were enjoying each other's company, though there were six faces I didn't know, naked bodies I'd never seen, two of them were the futagirls who had been working the bar, now enjoying a little fun with us. Laying me down on my back, she smiled as she crawled up to join me, leaning down to kiss me softly as her fingers gently grasped my cock.

"Will you cum while we make love?"

"Fuck me well enough and I'll cum without touching it."

"Oh no, that won't do. I'll be stroking you while I'm inside you, Benji." Kissing me again, she added, "I'll be gentle to start but I will want to fuck you ever so hard by the end."

"I can handle it, Valentina. But I really want to feel every inch of your girlcock inside me too."

Bending my legs back so my knees were almost resting on the bed to either side of my body, amazed at how flexible my body was nowadays, Valentina lubed up her thick girlcock again, taking a deep breath when she pressed the thick head against my rosebud. Meeting her eyes, she leaned down and kissed me, her tongue sliding into my mouth as I ran my hands up her arms to her back, moaning softly as she slowly slid her girlcock inside me.

Moaning even louder, she whispered for me to look, glancing down between our bodies to see nearly her entire length disappearing inside me. Meeting her eyes, she was still smiling at me as I leaned up to kiss her. "You're so tight, Benji," she whispered.

"I think it's your very thick girlcock, Valentina," I whispered back.

Slowly thrusting into me, she had me moaning every time she buried all thirteen inches, hearing her giggle as I'm sure I was smiling each time I felt her entire length inside me. Leaning down to kiss me again, I opened my eyes to see her green eyes shining back at me. Thrusting a little faster, resting her forehead gently against mine, I felt the presence of other bodies around us.

"You have another girlfriend, Benji," Naomi explained, "Valentina knows all about you. So does everyone else who works here. Your name has spread across other futanari clubs in the city. Everyone wants to meet you. They don't know everything, why you are so special and important to us. But every futanari who meets you feels it. Valentina felt it immediately tonight, didn't you?"

"I knew I had to be with him like this, and I know already that I will fall in love with him like you." She smirked, kissing me softly again. "And I can't help being impressed that he's so easily taking my entire girlcock."

"Fuck me," I moaned.

She did fuck me a little faster for a few minutes, stroking me off at the same time. When I came, I groaned ever so loudly, I swear all my girlfriend around us stopped to watch me cum. Naomi turned my head to kiss her, before Jade turned my head the other way to kiss her. Satisfied I'd now cum with her girlcock inside me, Valentina pulled out and had me sit on my knees, leaning forward to lay my head on a couple of pillows.

Valentina slid her big girlcock inside me again and I felt her lean forward over me, making me moan as the angle was just how I loved it, and I knew all thirteen inches were inside me. Turning my head, she kissed my cheek and gave me a couple of hard thrusts. I know I winced though she giggled as I smiled. "You like that, baby?"

"I love your girlcock already..."

"And I love your tight little butt already, Benji. No wonder all these futanari around us love you."

As soon as both of us were comfortable, she started to pump me with her girlcock, seeing a tempo that was all about her own excitement, but she would have seen the smile on my face as I quickly loved how wonderful she felt fucking me. Urging her on, she leaned down occasionally to nuzzle my neck or kiss my cheek, her skin soon slapping against mine as she slowly started to fuck me harder and harder. Jade and Naomi were lying next to me, neither waiting to fuck me, as I knew they were happy to let others have their fun with me first.

"Fuck," Valentina groaned.

Feeling her shuffle above me, her body pressing into mine as we lowered ourselves towards the mattress, I turned my head to kiss her again. "Fuck me," I whimpered.

"I love your arse already, baby," she groaned, "I'm not going to last too long."

"Keep fucking him," Jade urged, "He's loving your big girlcock, Valentina."

She wasn't wrong. Valentina eventually grabbed both of my hands, holding them behind my back as she adjusted position, slowly down the tempo of her thrusts but really slamming her girlcock home. I knew she wasn't trying to hurt me as she would have seen the smile on my face after every thrust. As she fucked me, Jade and Naomi both kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Want some more big girlcocks?" Naomi wondered. Nodding eagerly, she giggled but disappeared, turning my head towards Jade and smiling at her.

"Thanks for tonight," I whispered, "Not a bad way to celebrate another year."

"As soon as I told Valentina about you, she was desperate to make love to you."

"I'm close," she moaned, surprised when she pulled out and had me on my back again, feeling her slide her girlcock back inside me, "Wanted to cum in you and see those beautiful eyes of yours, Benji."

She pumped me for another couple of minutes, just about able to wrap my legs around her waist, her hands taking mine and pressing them against the mattress. I watched her face, a picture of concentration, her eyes alive with complete and utter lust. Smiling at her as she pumped me faster and faster, I didn't say a word as I simply waited for her to cum in me.

Feeling that first spurt as she buried her girlcock, she leaned down to kiss me as I wrapped my arms around her. With every thrust came another spurt, pumping me harder and harder, desperate to empty herself as deep in me as possible. "Baby," she moaned, "My god, baby. So good..."

I have no idea how much she came inside me. It felt like my bowels were already swimming with cum. Valentina leaned down to kiss me, caressing her cheek as she gazed into my eyes. "Want to keep fucking me?" I wondered.

"I do, baby, but I think others need their time with you." She glanced at my sister. "Jade, I don't suppose I can visit your home one day?"

"You can visit whenever you want, Valentina. But this won't be your only time with him tonight. I promise."

She leaned down to kiss me again, squeezing her girlcock with my arse, making her growl and she couldn't help thrusting into me again. "You're a tease, baby," she whispered, "I haven't fucked someone as cute as you in so long."

"You don't have to pull out," I whispered back.

"I don't want to either, Benji. But you have many other girlfriends that need you affection and love too." She kissed me passionately, wrapping my limbs around her body. The kiss lasted a few minutes before she pulled away. "I'll be back later, baby. Don't you worry about that."

Feeling her pull out was disappointing, I won't lie. Not all was lost, though, as Alexis quickly joined me on the bed, her girlcock already lubed up. Spreading my legs eagerly, she didn't waste time sliding inside me, Jade kissing my cheek, assuring me a line of futagirls would now be ready to come and fuck me, whispering that she was definitely going to have some fun with a few of our girlfriends. If I knew my sister well enough, it would be with the likes of Vanessa and Bailey.

I wasn't sure if I could actually handle all my girlfriends trying to fuck me in one night, already thinking I might have to get some of them off with my mouth or hands. But I forgot about all that when Alexis leaned forward to kiss me as she gently started to thrust. Her eyes were alive with all the lust and love she felt for me.

Ending up on my knees again, Alexis took her time before she started to fuck me nice and hard, hands on my shoulders, gripping tightly as I could sense that she was getting ready to cum. What made her even happier was that I was always pushing back against her girlcock, wanting all ten of her inches deep inside me with every thrust.

"That's it, Benji," she moaned, "Take all my girlcock."

Leaning back against her, I groaned as her fingers wrapped around my cock. I wasn't going to cum again, as Valentina had absolutely drained me, but Alexis was happy I was rock hard for her too. "Cum in me," I moaned, "I want to be dripping from all your cum by the end of tonight."

Alexis didn't last much longer before she buried her girlcock and blasted inside me. Every thrust made me moan as it throbbed inside me, her soft moans in my ear simply turning me on even more. She left it buried inside me for a couple of minutes before she kissed my cheek, thanking me for loving her so much. Turning around and hugging her, I was still doing that when I felt another girlcock slide inside me, glancing to see it was Emma and her ten inches of thick girlcock.

"So all my bigger girlfriends are fucking me first?" I asked, chuckling away as Emma giggled, leaning back down to relax as Emma mounted me.

"It'll be me, then Lara... There are a couple of new futagirls who are quite big too. I think they've organised it for you, Benji," she whispered into my ear, "Ready to be fucked?"

"Give it to me, Emma. Don't hold back if you really want to nail me."

As Emma fucked me hard, Aimee wandered over to kneel in front of me, offering her nine-inch girlcock to suck. And it finally turned into proper group sex with Danica and Hailee joined us, using my hands on them, pleased that some of the futagirls I didn't get to see too often all wanted my attention at the same time.

Emma fucked me for ages. Aimee was always excited to be intimate with me, even if others were present, though she did blush brightly when filling my mouth with her delicious cum within a few minutes. She swapped positions with Danica, easily able to swallow her eight-inch cock, making her moan when she no doubt felt the tightness of my throat.

"Oh Benji," she moaned softly. I didn't miss her holding hands with Hailee as her other rested on the back of my head. Aimee sat on her knees, continuing to stroke her girlcock, Emma still pounding me nice and hard.

"Loving it, Emma?" Aimee asked.

"I really miss him, but he has so many lovers."

"If we're lucky, many of us will be at the same university," Hailee suggested, and I knew she was right. Futanari generally attended their own universities where only men were invited to join them. It usually resulted in very few men surrounded by futanari, and the campuses were notorious for being completely and utterly fuelled by sex. I'd read testimonies from more than one young man who said their years at university surrounded by futanari were some of the best of their lives.

When Emma's hands ended up on my shoulders, slamming me faster and faster, I knew she was getting close to orgasm. Moaning around Danica's girlcock, she was thrusting into my mouth at the same time, still stroking off Hailee as I wanted to suck her off next. With Aimee having cum, my other hand was now busy with Amber.

Hearing Emma groan first, she slammed her girlcock deep as I felt her spurting deep inside me. She whimpered a few times before I felt some sort kisses up my back towards my shoulders. "I love you, Benji," she whispered, Amber kissing my cheek, despite Danica thrusting to my mouth at the same time.

"I love you too."

"We all love you," Danica moaned softly.

Emma pulled out and my arse was left empty for a few minutes. Danica was next to cum, gulping down her cum before I turned slightly so I could give Hailee attention. She whimpered as her girlcock hit my throat, turning my head to focus on Amber at the same time.

"That's it, focus on us both, Benji. We'll cum together," Amber murmured.

"How about we coat his face?" Hailee asked her.

"Oooh, I love that idea. What do you think, Benji?"

"Haven't had a facial tonight."

As I alternated sucking them off, the other would stroke their girlcock at the same time. It didn't take long until both of them were ready to cum, eventually moving off the bed as they stood up, stroking themselves until they were ready to cum. Closing my eyes, I chuckled as I felt their hot, thick cum land on my face, opening my mouth to taste both of them at the same time. When they were quite obviously done, not able to close my eyes, I felt them press against my mouth to clean them up before feeling more than two tongues clean up my face.

Helped to my feet, a towel pressed into my hand to help me clean up, I felt plenty of cum start to dribble out of me at the same time. One of the servers noticed I was not fucking or sucking, walking over with a tray and a drink for me, explaining it was a non-alcoholic cocktail. Thanking her for the drink, she kissed my cheek as I gazed up and down her body, my eyes definitely widening as I noticed her girlcock for the first time.

"Holy shit," I muttered, "You're bigger than Valentina."

"Do you like that, Benji?" she asked.

"I was told there'd be some big futagirls here. I thought they were exaggerating."

"Fifteen inches, cutie."

I fell to my knees immediately, wrapping my hand around the base to simply look upon it in wonderment. Pressing it against my face, it felt so hot and heavy, I wondered how many men she could have fucked with something so large. Despite the fact most women didn't like futanari, there were a few size queens who would be fucked by a futanari, simply to savour being fucked by a futagirl with a massive girlcock.

"I've seen one of your girlfriends desperately waiting for you," she stated, glancing to see Lara smiling at me, "But if you want me to fuck you afterwards..."

"What's your name?"

"I'm Charlotte, sweetie. I'm a good friend of Valentina's. She invited me along and once Jade met me, and knew what was between my legs, she knew you'd love me too."

"Okay. I definitely want to try."

Offering her hand to help me up, she left a soft kiss on my lips before turning to look around the room. "See my friend there? She's even longer than I am but she's also a complete sweetheart." Her friend must have sensed us looking at her, as she lifted her head from Aubrey's lap, smiling at us. Aubrey whispering something to her as she immediately stood up and walked towards us. And when her girlcock started to swing, I think my knees almost gave out at the sheer size of her girlcock.

She kissed my cheek and I just had to try and wrap my hand around it though my hands were just far too small. Charlotte kissed my cheek. "I don't know of a futagirl in the city who is bigger than our friend here. Benji, this is Katie. Katie, this is Benji."

"I just have to know..."

"It's seventeen inches long, Benji. And I've already seen Valentina give you all thirteen of her glorious inches. Charlotte has fifteen and I know you'll love it when she's inside you later. If you'd like, Charlotte can fuck you first then you can try and take me." Her fingers caressed my cheek. "Not many men can handle me. Even most futanari struggle. I've been looking for a man..."

"The Pythia, Katie. We know how special his young man is," Charlotte assured her.

Katie smiled at me. "We might finally have hope after all these years. Where is your sister?"

Jade was sitting back with Vanessa and Bailey, the three enjoying a drink. Noticing my look and gesture, she stood and walked towards us, her girlcock hard and swinging. Even after all the blowjobs and sex, I still felt the urge to get down on my knees, whether to take her in my mouth or arse. She noticed my look and kissed me softly. "Later, Benji," she whispered, "But I love how you look at me every single time."

"Jade, this is Charlotte and Katie."

"I know who they are, sweetie. I've met them before when organising all this for you."

"You told me your brother was adorable, but I had no idea he was this cute," Katie said, leaving me blushing, "I can feel how special he is already though."

Meeting her eyes and smiling, I could see in her eyes that she was already feeling something for me. I still didn't quite understand how futanari 'operated' for want of a better word, to do with their genetic make-up, pheromones and even a person's natural scent turned them on, but I had long understood that I was almost irresistible to any futanari I met in a short space of time.

Charlotte wrapped an arm around me. "His girlfriend is getting a little antsy, Katie. I think we let her have fun with him first, then we'll have our fun with him next. Who do you plan on having inside you at midnight?" I immediately looked at my sister, no surprise she leaned down to kiss me softly again. "I thought so." She patted my bum, adding, "Go spend some time with your girlfriend first."

Lara pounced on me as soon as I was back on the bed, sliding her lubed up girlcock inside me as I rested my head back against a couple of pillows, her lips finding mine as her tongue slid into my mouth. Moaning together, she slowly started to thrust into me, our eyes only for each other.

"I love you so much," she whispered, her eyes glistening slightly. I knew she felt intense feelings for me already, but the way she just said those words told me just how much.

"I love you too, Lara. I'm a very lucky young man to be loved by so many."

She continued to thrust slow, not wanting to fuck me too hard or fast, wanting it to last as long as possible. Sabrina and Dani joined us on the bed, watching their best friend with the man she loved. They both kissed me on the cheek though my focus was on Lara as she continued to slowly slide her big girlcock in and out of me.

Glancing down between our bodies, I loved watching her girlcock disappearing inside me every couple of seconds. She glanced down as well before our eyes met and we shared another passionate kiss. Wrapping my legs around her, she started to thrust a little faster, earning more than a few louder moans from me.

"You love my big girlcock, don't you?"

"God yes."

"And I love your tight little arse. I thank Naomi every day for introducing you to me."

"We do that too," Dani whispered next to me.

Lara was doing her best to last as long as she could but she needed to cum in me eventually. When she started to pick up the tempo, the sound of our skin slapping against each other, as she really started to fuck me nice and hard, just how we both liked. Our mouths rarely parted in those last few minutes, tightening my legs around her waist. When she was ready to cum, that's when she broke the kiss to rest her forehead against mine, smiling together as I felt her girlcock pulsing inside me.