The Futanari Diaries Ch. 14

Story Info
The life of a young man and his love for futanari.
10.8k words
4.84
5.5k
13

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers

The week between Christmas and New Year's Ever was relaxing. Isabella informed me I didn't need to go into work, as her place of business was closed during the festive period. I thought she would have made plenty of money, but she said her business was open the rest of the year, and she wanted those who worked for her to spend time with friends and family. If any virgins were that desperate to be with me, they could easily wait until early January.

Our house was constantly busy for that week. All my girlfriends practically moved in, including Riley, preferring to spend time with me and my family than their own. She didn't have too many problems at homes, particularly compared to the likes of Bailey, but she found the love shared around our house something she wanted to stay and enjoy. Jade's friends were near constant visitors. Since the bordello was closed, Isabella visited nearly every day. Naomi and her friends rarely left except to go home and sleep.

Was my week full of constant sex? Well, to be honest, while it was fill with a lot of sex, even when nearly everyone was visiting all at once, while I did find myself fucked from time to time, we spent most of the time relaxing around the pool, enjoying the great weather and continuous sunshine. That's where I found myself fucked more often than not, one of my girlfriends or visitors finding themselves rather horny, and as I kept myself lubed up constantly, all they needed to do was bend me over and slide their thick girlcock inside me. If I wasn't bent over, I'd sometimes find myself on my back, and all my futagirls loved watching me ride their big girlcocks.

I spent each night up to New Year's Eve with a different lover, something Jade was absolutely fine with. Vanessa stayed nearly every night, and had her chance with me. Bailey loved going to sleep with me. Aimee was just so damned cute, I had to spend a night with her, one of the few times I ended up being the big spoon. Veronica asked to spend a night with me, no surprise I ended up being sandwiched between her and Alexis after they'd filled me with plenty of cum. Same with Lara and Naomi, the former absolutely pounding me senseless while I happily sucked off Naomi so she'd cum in my mouth more than once. And then Sandra needed a night with me, and that night did not include 'play time'. It was soft and sensual, though it still meant her thick eleven inches of girlcock ended up inside me for a few hours, filling me up at least three times with her cum.

Jade had discussed her idea with nearly everyone. Mum, Caroline, Isabella and Sandra suggested they were a little too old to be attending futanari clubs, though said there was a good chance I would end up meeting a few futagirls who were of similar age to them. We all tried negotiating until Mum sat me down and told me that the four of them were going to enjoy a quiet night together. I smiled knowingly, but Mum said that the four of them were good friends, so while it was likely they'd end up having a night of hot, fun-filled sex, it was a case of just ringing in the new year in peace. I could see what she meant.

"I'm looking forward to tonight," Bailey whispered behind me, as we woke up on the thirty-first of the last month of the year.

"Me too," Vanessa whispered in addition. The pair had spent a couple of hours spitroasting me the previous evening. I'm fairly sure I was still covered in a lot of their dried cum. We'd fucked long into the night and then just fallen asleep.

"There's a good chance you're getting totally gangbanged tonight, Benji," Bailey giggled, "It's going to be awesome if it does happen."

I kissed both my girlfriends. "While that does sound like fun, things like last night do mean more to me. I love you both so much."

It must have been my tone, as I ended up on my back with a futagirl cuddling into either side of me, Bailey almost sobbing uncontrollably while Vanessa needed a little cry too. Jade opened the to find Bailey still crying, walking over to kneel by the bed. "Is my little brother being sweet again, Bailey?"

"I want a ring so much," she whispered, needing to take a deep breath to get herself under control, "You're my family, Benji, but I would love it to be official."

"Well, I know I can marry both of you at the same time so that's always an option."

"I'd love to marry you," Vanessa whispered, kissing my cheek and cuddling me tighter.

"So we'll be your first two futawives?" Bailey wondered, "At least officially." She paused and whispered, "I'm so sorry, Jade. You deserve to be his first official futawife."

"He's having a child with me first, so it's fine, Bailey. I have one more year at university, then he's putting a baby in me."

"You won't be the only one!" Vanessa exclaimed, "Though, like you, I'll make sure I finish at university first."

The three of us needed a shower after the activities of the previous night, Jade wanting to join in but the shower stall simply wasn't large enough for four people. After dressing, we joined everyone else for breakfast, plenty of laughter being shared as everyone was in a great mood, looking forward to the upcoming night and festivities.

It was a relaxing day by the pool, heading inside mid-afternoon for a short nap with Jade, smiling as she wanted to be the little spoon. Waking up when my alarm rang, I wasn't surprised to find Bailey and Vanessa had joined us for a snuggle. At moments like those, I was thankful the house was kept cool so we could sleep comfortably together even if it was roasting hot outside.

With plans to meet everyone else in the city, the four of us started to get ready. Jade put on a little music as the four of us primped and prepared ourselves to be out all evening, the plan being to be out until the early hours of the next morning, more than likely relying on a taxi to get us home rather than any public transport.

Knowing we were heading to a futanari club, my three futagirls all dressed to the nines, Jade in a stunning little black dress, Bailey choosing a navy-blue dress, Vanessa looking utterly sensational in red. Only Vanessa wore heels, being the only futagirl under six foot, and I loved being surrounded by a gaggle of beautiful futagirls anyway. My personal issues with being rather short had long since disappeared.

A taxi arrived to take us to the nearest train station, keeping in constant communication with all the others as we agreed to meet at a pub first, enjoy a simple meal and a couple of drinks, before moving on to a couple of bars and then eventually the club. Boarding the train, it was rather full with people making their way into the city to celebrate. Pulling into Central Station, Alexis, Veronica, Chantelle, Naomi, Sabrina, Dani and Lara were all waiting for us, with most of my other girls on the way or already at the pub waiting for us.

"Bet you're feeling a little smug with all these futagirls on your arm," Jade whispered into my ear as we walked towards the pub.

"He has ever reason to be," Vanessa stated, wrapping an arm around my waist, "Look at us, Jade. A group of drop dead sexy futanari and all of us sharing one man."

"Can't wait until later tonight when we line up to fill him up with our cum," Alexis added, kissing my cheek as she pressed into me from behind while walking along, "Ready for ten inches of girlcock later?"

"I'm always ready for you, Lexi."

Entering the pub, all my other girls had already arrived, rushing up as we all shared a long series of hugs and kisses. They'd organised a long line of tables and chairs for us to sit at, a few of us heading to the bar to purchase drinks, quickly agreeing to not get individual meals but a few sharing platters that was thankfully sold by the pub.

We didn't drink too much, finding myself sat between Emma and Alexis. Considering they both had ten inches between their legs, I joked that all my other girls were suggesting something. Lara leaned across and smiled, adding that her eleven inches were eager for my mouth and arse again that evening.

"Are we getting some bigger girlcocks for him tonight?" Chloe wondered.

Jade smiled as she met my eyes. "It's a new year gangbang, if he wants it."

"You mean that?" I asked, unable to stop smiling.

"I think everyone around here would love to bring in the new year buried in your mouth and arse, Benji. And I'm thinking we introduce a little double anal."

"You mean two of you in me at once?"

"Do you like that idea?" Alexis whispered into my ear, feeling her nibble my earlobe, "Maybe you'd enjoy two massive girlcocks in your arse at once?"

"Stretch me out nicely."

Finishing our meals and enjoying a couple of drinks, our enormous group headed out and deeper into the city towards another bar where a reservation had been made. Thankfully the bar had table service, all the girls agreeing to purchase numerous pitchers of different cocktails, and I wasn't surprised when I was quickly pulled up to join many of them on the dancefloor from time to time. Knowing we had to behave, a few of them definitely had themselves tucked. Others didn't care, their girlcocks prominently showing as nearly all of them wore skin-tight dresses.

Staying there for a couple of hours, after drinks and dancing, there was no missing the air between us was sexually charged. I'd been kissed and groped nearly the entire time, feeling some hard girlcocks rubbing into me, hot breath in my ear as they would whisper suggestions of what we would all do together once we were at the futanari club.

Stepping out into the mid-evening air, it was obvious that they were all ready to start fucking, Alexis and Jade practically pulling me along by my hands as the others all giggled behind me. We were attending a different club this time, not having to pay a cover charge, and I learned quickly that they'd been preparing for this night as we were greeted by a statuesque beauty before we'd even walked towards the main bar.

"Is this Benji?" she asked sweetly.

"It is. Benji, this is Valentina," Jade said as way of introduction, "She will be looking after us tonight. She will also be looking after you with numerous other futagirls who may wish to join us this evening. Is the room ready for us, Val?"

"It is, Jade. If you'll follow me..."

Taking me by the hand, I couldn't help looking her up and down, noticing her returned glance and smiling at me in return. "I'm six-six, Benji," she told me, "So I can't wear big heels. Some of the futagirls who might join us tonight are tall, hung, and love to fuck men just like you."

It wasn't just her height that had my attention. She had the most vibrant red hair I'd seen on a futanari in real life, hanging all the way down to her lower back, a pair of gorgeous green eyes that sparkled when she looked me, a cute button nose and a pair of lips that looked ready to cover me in kisses. In addition to her height, she was slim though still had a generous bust, and rather pale compared to most of my other lovers.

The club wasn't as busy as I expected, though there were still plenty of gorgeous futanari about, with a few men who I assumed would be their dates and companions for the evening. Led towards a pair of doors, they were opened to reveal what Valentina explained was a private function room. There was a small bar, a long lounge that curved around half of the room, and a large king-sized bed in the middle.

"I will send in a futagirl to work the bar," she told all of us, "And I will return once your party begins. Benji, if you wish to wander the bar and bring futanari back here for some fun, you're more than welcome. Your futagirls are definitely more than welcome to do the same thing. We all want you to enjoy your night here and I know all your futagirls here want to spend all night bringing you and themselves as much enjoyment as possible."

"You'll be here, Valentina?" I asked.

Resting a finger underneath my chin, she lifted my head before leaning down to leave a soft kiss on my lips. "Can you handle me, sweetie? I'm a big girl, and I don't just mean my height."

"How big?" I asked softly.

"Thirteen inches."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, much to her amusement.

"Have you had anything that big?"

"A couple of my lovers are eleven inches."

"Oh baby, there are many futagirls out there who are simply enormous. Men wish they were as well-endowed as futanari." Kissing me again, she smiled. "Enjoy time with your lovers, Benji. I promise I will be back soon and I'll be sure to send some other beautiful futanari back here. You're not expected to fuck them, of course, but I know who you are."

"You do?" The smile on her face broadened as I asked in a whisper, "The Pythia?"

"Clubs like these are a source of information and keep many of us safe. As for the Pythia, well..." She kissed my cheek again. "Have fun tonight."

As she left us in the room, a pair of other futanari strolled in past her, swapping smiles before they looked over us, both eyes falling on me, walking towards me. Again, they were utterly gorgeous as they greeted me with a kiss on each cheek. "Welcome, Benji. My companion and I are here to serve you and your girlfriends this evening. Would any of you like a drink?"

They were quickly inundated with orders as I was led by the ring of couches, plenty of my girlfriends already taking a seat, panties on the floor with dresses pulled up, girlcocks ready for me to suck, though lube was already being passed around so they could stroke themselves. Jade stood next to me, kissing my cheek.

"Benji, there are a lot of futanari here tonight..."

"Jade, I want my girls to enjoy themselves together in addition to having fun with me."

Kissing my cheek, she whispered her thanks. "You know none of us will ever be with another man," she added, "You are far too important to all of us. But we're all very good friends, and I know you love watching a couple of futanari have fun together."

"Jade, it's totally hot when you're fucking one of our girlfriends."

She met my eyes with a smile. "Our?"

"We're all together, Jade. I'm not the centre of this, I just know you all love me as much as I love all of you, and that you love fucking me, and I think you know how much I love being fucked by all of you."

Jade clapped her hands. "Girls! Benji has agreed that although he is going to suck a lot of girlcock first, anyone else who wants to have their girlcock sucked by a good friend, please don't think only Benji will be the only one to get on his knees. If you want a good friend to pleasure you..."

Taking Jade by the hand, we focused on each other as we slowly stripped each other down, glancing to see many of my girlfriend were doing the same thing. Once Jade was naked, she sat on the couch, amused when a tray appeared next to her with a drink. She took it and thanked the server as I licked up Jade's girlcock.

"Baby, all your friends..."

"My sister gets me first," I stated, not surprised that my girlfriends all agreed with her, "You've helped organise this for me. I'm saying thank you."

"Who fucks you first?"

"Valentina, if she's interested."

Jade scoffed. "She's interested. Benji, every single futanari in here would want to fuck you if given the chance. The two futanari serving us want to fuck you. And all your girlfriends want to fuck you too."

"Well, I know that, Jade."

Wrapping my lips around her girlcock, she moaned softly as I easily took nearly her entire length first go, feeling the soft head of her girlcock slide into my throat. She moaned again as I immediately started to bob up and down as I loved hearing those sorts of noises from my sister and wanted to make her cum.

Feeling someone behind me, I felt the application of lube, shuddering slightly as it was a little cold, finally glancing back to see Alexis behind me, completely naked with her ten-inch girlcock hard and ready. She ran her fingers up and down my back a few times, eventually resting one hand on the back of my head.

"Suck your sister's big girlcock," she ordered, "Make her cum. I'm just getting you ready for so many girlcocks tonight, baby."

"You love him so much, Lexi," Jade giggled.

"I'm not the only one, Jade. Lara is gagging to fuck him already. Sabrina and Dani are both working her girlcock with their mouths, hoping one or two orgasms will calm her down."

"She's not the only one who really wants to fuck him," Vanessa moaned from nearby, taking a moment to glance right to see Bailey between her legs. She looked back and me, leaning over to leave a soft kiss on my lips. "Hey! Get back to work, little lady!"

"Yes, ma'am," Bailey giggled, immediately swallowing her girlcock again.

Jade moaned, moving her hips as I continued to slowly suck her off, Alexis sliding a pair of fingers inside me, making me groan as I just loved the feeling of something inside me. And I loved being teased, though I didn't glance back as I was focused on my sister, now desperate to make her cum so I could move along and give someone else a blowjob.

"I really want to fuck you," Alexis whispered into my ear

Jade groaned, warned me that she was about to cum, and within seconds she spurted into my mouth, greedily swallowing all her sweet cum she had to offer. She smiled as I moaned a couple of times, savouring the taste of my sister, using my tongue to clean her up and down before she sat forward to kiss me.

Reaching back blindly, Alexis took my hand and she knew what I wanted, sitting down between Jade and Vanessa. She sat forward to kiss me first before sitting back, her thick girlcock already glistening from pre-cum that was already flowing. Licking that up first, she caressed my cheek more than once, meeting her green eyes. In a way, she immediately reminded me of Valentina with her red hair and green eyes. Alexis was nowhere near as pale.

Swallowing her girlcock, or as much of it as possible, I felt a tongue get to work behind me, Alexis letting me know it was Veronica. No real surprise there as I knew how much she loved me. But it wasn't just that, she loved pleasing me as much as I pleased. She made me moan more than once as I felt her tongue slide inside me before she slid three fingers in my arse.

"Fuck," I moaned, doing my best to focus on Alexis at the same time.

"He'll suck you next," Alexis assured her, "He wants Valentina to fuck him first tonight."

"She's going to be another girlfriend," Veronica stated with a chuckle.

Taking her fingers out, I focused on Alexis again and thought she was going to leave me alone until she pressed her girlcock between my cheeks, her body pressing into mine as she slowly stroked my cock at the same time. Alexis and I were soon moaning together as Veronica seemed to love eating my arse at the same time.

Alexis didn't last much longer before she needed to cum, her thick girlcock eventually pulsing away as she gave me another load of her sweet cum for me to drink down. Veronica moved quickly to sit next to her, wasting no time in swallowing all nine inches, making her moan as she mentioned the tightness of my throat.

When I felt a very thick girlcock pressing against me, I had to look back, smiling as Valentina was already naked, her girlcock glistening with lube. Sitting back, turning my head to kiss her, she ran her hands up and down my body as she gently rubbed between my cheeks. "Want to cum with my girlcock fucking you hard?" she wondered.

"I'll cum without touching myself."

"Make your girlfriend cum then we'll get on the bed and put on a shower for your girlfriends."

Veronica was eager to cum as she wanted to see me fucked hard though that didn't mean she wasn't going to enjoy herself at the same time. As Valentina practically massaged my back all the way up to my shoulders, leaving soft kisses everywhere, my eyes never left the gorgeous blue eyes of Veronica. Smiling at me constantly, Alexis leaned against her, the pair occasionally turning their heads to share a soft kiss, but Veronica always looked back at me.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers