The Futanari Diaries Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much," she whimpered, "I want to be your futa-wife, Benji."

"You will be my futa-wife, Lara. All of you will be."

Her face lit up as she continued to cum in me. "Good. Sabrina and Dani too?"

"Of course."

She left her girlcock buried, not surprised that she barely went soft, though she did pull out as I rolled over and slid down Sabrina's thick eight inches. And that's when I had an idea, slowly riding her girlcock as I glanced at Dani. Her eyes widened as she knew what I was suggesting from my look. "Are you sure, sweetie?" she asked, hearing the concern in her tone.

"I want to try, and as Lara just made love to me, I want her two best friends to do the same thing."

Feeling Dani pressing against me as well, she ran a hand up and down my back. When she managed to get the head of her girlcock inside me, I groaned loudly, which made her stop immediately. "Are you okay, baby?" Sabrina asked softly.

"My arse feels very full," I whispered, kissing her before glancing back at Dani, "It's okay. Keep going until you're buried."

Glancing around, I noticed quite a few of my girlfriends now watching with interest as Dani slowly, ever so slowly, buried her girlcock in my arse. I was surprised and amazed at how great it immediately felt. After they both kissed me on the cheek, Dani moved up, feeling her nipples brushing against my back, as they started to move together inside me, one thrusting in, the other pulling out.

And it was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

"Okay, I really love this too," Sabrina murmured, "I love feeling your girlcock rubbing against mine, Dani."

"My god, he feels so tight with your girlcock with mine inside him."

"Okay, this is really hot," Jade stated from nearby, "Just don't hurt yourself, Benji. But I guess Charlotte and Katie are enormous..."

"Feels so good, Jade," I groaned, "You and Mum..."

"Definitely, sweetie. I'll mentioned it to her when we're all up and about in the morning."

Resting on my forearms, Sabrina gazed into my eyes as I savoured the first time I had two girlcocks inside my arse together. I knew my two girlfriends were enjoying it as well, both of them moaning constantly, Dani leaving kisses up and down each cheek as she started to thrust a little faster. Sabrina found it a little more difficult with two bodies on top of her, but I could still feel her girlcock thrusting into me.

Neither were close to orgasm when Dani suggested they flip me over. She pulled out as I switched position, turning around with my back to Sabrina, lowering myself down on her girlcock and leaning back on my elbows, Jade and Vanessa grabbing my knees to pull them wider as Dani slid her girlcock back inside me.

"Dear gods, both of you fuck me!" I cried.

The two must have shared a glance as Dani leaned forward to kiss me as I felt both of them immediately start to thrust into me faster than they had before. With Sabrina's hands wrapping around my thighs so she was comfortable, I was relieved when I felt a hand wrap around my cock to stroke me off, glancing to see it was Lara, leaning over to kiss me.

"Cum for us, Benji," she whispered, "Then Sabrina and Dani are going to cum in you too. Then we all want to watch as Charlotte and Katie fuck you before Jade fucks you at midnight."

I came within a couple of minutes, Lara using her other hand to scoop up my cum, watching as she fed Dani some of it before she took the rest. That seemed to turn my two lovers on even more as Dani leaned forward, kissing me hard, and I felt her girlcock really start to pound me. When Sabrina joined in on the fun, that's when I started to feel it, but it also felt so damned good, I didn't want them to stop.

Dani was the first to ask if Sabrina was close. She grunted, replying that she was but doing her best to hold back until she felt Sabrina start to cum. Dani was the first to cum and that just set of Sabrina's orgasm, feeling both of their girlcocks throbbing with each spurt of their cum. I whimpered more than once as they pumped my arse hard, Sabrina wrapped an arm around my body and holding me against her as Dani leaned down to kiss me.

"Are you okay?" she asked once her orgasm passed.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

Feeling her pull out, her girlcock glistening with lube and cum, I carefully lifted myself off Sabrina and collapsed onto the bed. Lara cuddled me immediately as I was spooned from behind by Naomi, who'd been watching everything, groaning as she couldn't resist sliding her girlcock inside me. "I'll just leave it inside, sweetie," she whispered, "Want to feel your tight little arse around my shaft."

"I need a break," I murmured, "Lot of sex."

Naomi couldn't help moving after a couple of minutes, whispering that it was okay if she came inside me as Lara distracted me with lots of kisses. To my surprise, Naomi lasted all of five minutes before I felt her climax inside me, holding me tight against her body as she moaned. She pulled out and rolled me so I was on my back, feeling cum just flowing out of me by now, Lara continuing to cuddle with me. Looking around, some of my girlfriends had been watching but many others were still sucking and fucking each other.

"What's the time?" I wondered.

"11:30pm."

"Not long enough for Charlotte and Katie to both fuck me before midnight." Looking around, I noticed Charlotte handing out drinks. Gesturing her towards me, I explained the problem. "Why don't you, Katie and Valentina visit me one weekend soon? After Jade and I make love at midnight, I've got to be honest, I'm feeling rather sore now, and while I'd love nothing more..."

Charlotte leaned over to kiss me first. "Can we spend the night with you?"

"Of course you can. I'd love you to."

"Then that's settled. Though if you could handle it tonight, we'd love that even more."

"Let me see how I feel in an hour or so. It's been a long night and I haven't been fucked this much in a while. And part of me would love all three of you to have me in private rather than it be a public spectacle."

"And now you know why we love him," Lara stated.

I was handed another drink as I relaxed on the bed, Lara eventually walking off to find Jade. She joined me on the bed as I noticed we were now left alone, my girlfriends all hooking up together as we started the countdown towards midnight. With around ten minutes to go, Jade had me lie back as I spread my legs, looking down as she slowly slid her lovely eight inches of beautiful girlcock inside me. Leaning down to kiss me as she gently thrust into me, I couldn't help gazing into her gorgeous blue eyes. The love reflected back told me she was feeling the moment too.

"I love being inside my little brother," she moaned softly, "Best feeling ever."

"I love that my big sister makes love to me almost daily."

Making love with my sister was the best way to bring in the new year. As it approached a minute to go, I hooked my legs around her as she started to pump me faster and faster, smiling at each other as I knew what she was doing. When it came to the countdown from ten, we heard everyone around us counting down though it was white noise compared to my focus on her eyes and beating of my own heart.

When it reached zero and everyone celebrated, Jade groaned as I felt her girlcock start to spurt her cum inside me yet again, clutching each other tightly as we kissed, our love for each other expressed through actions and gestures rather than any words. They were not required in moments like that. She resumed thrusting as the celebrations continued around us, Vanessa and Bailey the first to join us on the bed to give us a new year kiss. Jade giggled but kept on thrusting all my girlfriends, including those I met only that evening, all made sure to get a kiss from me.

All except one girlfriend, who whispered into Jade's ear. "Oh sweetie, I think that's the perfect way to end the evening," my sister stated, giving Riley a soft kiss before siting up and pulling out of me. "Girls!" she called. They all went quiet as Jade looked down at me with a smile. "I've got the perfect way for this evening to end. It's now the new year with new resolutions. I'm sure many of you have more than one. Perhaps they involve my little brother. Riley has a couple of resolutions, but she wants to sort one out right now."

Jade moved as Riley positioned herself between my legs, leaning down to give me a soft kiss, not saying a word as she slowly kissed down my cum coated chest. Making her way to my cock, I groaned as I felt her soft lips wrap around my shaft, her head slowly moving and down as her tongue worked its magic. She only did that for a couple of minutes before she moved back up to straddle my lap.

Leaning down to kiss me, I ran my fingers up her cheek and through her hair. Lifting herself up, I felt a hand guiding me inside her incredibly tight pussy, Riley whimpering as I met her barrier very quickly. "I want you as my first both times," she whispered, "But I wanted all our girlfriends here for when you were inside me for the first time."

"Sit back and stroke yourself, sweetie," Jade instructed her, "And cover him in your cum before he fills you up. When he's ready, you should be on your back, ready to receive his gift."

"I want his babies, Jade."

Jade moved to cuddle her from behind, one of her hands moving down her body to take her girlcock in hand, other hand fondling one of Riley's lovely breasts. "He's going to have so many babies, Riley, it will verge on being ridiculous," she whispered as Riley rode me faster.

Riley turned her head to kiss my sister, riding me faster and faster, and I could sense she was already getting close to climax. "Oh gods!" Riley cried out, her girlcock erupting all over me, one spurt after the other landing on my chest, the first three firing long enough to land on my face. "Oh fuck!" she cried out as Jade kept pumping her girlcock until it was obvious that Riley had nothing left.

"Now that's an orgasm," Jade said before sucking her thumb and fingers clean, "And I now know why Benji loves going down on you as you're delicious."

Rolling over onto her back, Riley resumed stroking her girlcock as she remained rock hard. Thrusting gently into her, she planted her feet on the mattress and moved her hips in time to my thrusts. "Fuck me, Benji," she whimpered, "I want to feel you cum in me."

"Give me a minute," I grunted in reply, our bodies slamming together, Riley continued to stroke her girlcock faster and faster. "You going to cum again?"

The smile that formed was shy. "I want to cum with you," she replied quietly.

Slowing down, she realised what I was doing. "Will you need a little longer?" Nodding, I leaned down to kiss her. "Then it means I can take my time too."

Kissing her constantly, feeling her fingers caress my back and running through my hair with her free hand, the other hand stroking her girlcock, feeling her pussy squeezing my cock as her excitement slowly built. Our eyes were only for each other though I sensed everyone else had now stopped to watch us. Even though I'd made love to a few of my girlfriends by now, it was still a rare event for me to be making love to one of my girlfriends.

"Cum in me," she finally whispered, kissing me softly, "I'm going to cum too."

"Ready?"

"I'm ready, Benji. I'll cum when I feel you spurt in me for the first time."

Gods bless futanari as she was absolutely right. I groaned as I felt that first spurt of cum erupt from my cock, and as soon as Riley felt that, her girlcock erupted, squealing and giggling as she came just as hard as she had earlier. Once our orgasms had passed, I left my cock buried and I did got a little softer quicker than she did, though I'll admit I pulled out and took her girlcock in my mouth to taste it before I licked up and down her chest, not surprised that she wanted me to share her cum. We made out as we cuddled together before I felt somebody pressing into my back, soft kisses against my neck.

"Had enough, sweetie?" Jade asked.

Caressing Riley's face, her eyes full of her love for me, unable to stop smiling, I admitted that it had been a fantastic night, but I was feeling rather tired after everything. Most of my girlfriends had enjoyed their evening, but a few had enjoyed some drinks and were ready to call it a night. Staying out until all hours didn't particularly interest us either.

Slowly but surely, some of them started to get dressed and made their way home. As they were 'working', for want of a better word, Valentina, Charlotte and Katie remained with us as I spent what felt like an hour sharing plenty of hugs and kisses until only Jade, Vanessa, Bailey, Casey, Chloe and Aimee remained with me, while Riley hadn't left my side, her arm constantly wrapped around my waist.

Thanking our hosts for a wonderful evening, Valentina led me out by the hand, not surprised the bar was rather quiet by the time we were ready to go. I made sure I had her number, as well as Charlotte and Katie, with a promise that I'd call and organise a time they could visit me at home. Katie and Charlotte hugged and kissed me first, hearing whispers in my ear that they were going to enjoy seeing me next time.

I noticed everyone left Valentina alone with me as I bid her goodnight. Being nearly a foot taller than me would have been awkward, thankful she took a seat on the edge of a booth seat before she pulled me in to kiss her. I couldn't resist feeling her up, making her smile when I realised that she wasn't wearing underwear, her girlcock springing up rather quickly.

"Sorry, I just had to," I whispered.

"It's okay, baby. I'm going to go home and jerk myself off something fierce. Probably do the same thing all week until I see you again."

"You feeling it too?" The blush was a surprise as she nodded somewhat shyly though her eyes never left mine. "Can you handle sharing me with so many others?"

"I know who you are, Benji," she replied, placing a hand on my chest, "So many of your girlfriends love just being in your presence. When you're with them intimately, the euphoria they feel lasts for days. The high I'm going to be experiencing after tonight is going to be intense."

"I'll be feeling the same way after what we did together."

"You enjoyed it?"

"I loved every minute, Valentina. You're a beautiful futanari and, as I always say, I know I'm a fortunate young man to have so many who love me in return."

Kissing my cheek, she wished me goodnight before the rest of us departed for the evening. Thankfully, public transport was still running with it be NYE, catching a train from Central Station home. Walking through the front door, I was amused to hear giggling and moaning from our mother's room, Jade putting a finger to her lips as we snuck towards the bedroom door, finding it wide open. Mum was busy riding Caroline's girlcock while Isabella and Miss Wilson were enjoying a sixty-nine. We snuck away before they sensed our presence. Reaching our bedrooms, Jade made sure I only went to bed with Riley. I was too tired for sex, and Riley was walking around half-asleep. Looking over the group of futagirls with my sister, she smirked and told me that they would only be sleeping, but they all wanted to spend New Years' Day with us.

Riley wanted nothing more than to get into bed naked and have me hold her in my arms. I did consider a shower, but once Riley was in bed, she murmured something about a shower fuck the next morning. Good enough for me and I happily fell asleep with her.

Waking the next morning, Riley was still fast asleep, kissing her cheek as she snuggled into me. "We'll get up later," she whispered, "I just want to cuddle for now."

Falling asleep again, I was woken up when I felt something poking me, opening my eyes to find Riley gazing at me, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, glancing back to see Bailey in bed behind me. Turning to kiss her too, I felt her girlcock poking me, chuckling as I knew she'd already lubed me up. "We want to fuck you together," Riley explained, "It was so hot watching you with Sabrina and Dani last night."

"You mean two in my arse again?" I gave it some thought and smiled. "Okay. I found it easier if I was reverse on whoever is underneath me. More comfortable resting back on my elbows."

Kicking off the sheets, Riley was ready for me, lowering myself down on her girlcock, hearing her moan as she used her hands to balance me until I was relaxed, feeling her soft lips on my shoulder. Once all of her nine inches were inside me, Bailey leaned forward to kiss me as I felt her girlcock also requesting entrance. I wasn't surprised that I accepted the second girlcock rather easily after everything I'd been up to the previous night.

"Fuck yes," I moaned, "Fuck me, both of you."

The three of us were soon making a lot of noise as Bailey was thoroughly enjoying herself, Riley was making a lot of noise underneath me, claiming I felt even tighter with Bailey's girlcock inside me at the same time. My mattress didn't usually make too much noise but with two futanari fucking me, we were making plenty of noise, enough to draw some attention. Surprisingly, it was my mother who walked in on us first.

"Oh baby!" she cried happily, turning to see her walking towards the bed, leaning over to kiss Bailey first before leaving a kiss on Riley's cheek, "I've wanted to share you like this for so long. You're enjoying it?"

"I love it, Mummy. But I think it could prove a little addictive."

Leaning across to kiss her, she stroked my cheek. "Would you like your mother and Caroline to share you like this?"

"Definitely!"

"Good boy. And I'll share you like with your sister too."

Kissing my cheek, she told us to have fun, closing the door to give us privacy. Both futagirls kept fucking me nice and hard until they both erupted inside me, Bailey smiling down at me as she pulled out and took my cock in her mouth, Riley continuing to pound me until I came in Bailey's mouth.

Not a bad way to start the day, made even better when we were joined in the shower by Aimee, Casey and Chloe, who all took turns fill my arse up with their cum before we finally washed ourselves down and dried off. Joining the rest of the family for breakfast, the table was far more crowded than usual, Aimee and Casey taking time to cuddle into me as we filled our stomachs, far hungrier than we thought.

"What next, Benji?" Mum asked.

"I have no idea, Mum, but I have a feeling this is going to be a fantastic year."

*****

A/N - This will be the last chapter I upload for the time being as I've got to be honest. I have no idea where to take this story without it just going on and on and on... I still plan on this being up to twenty chapters, but I've added one or two plot devices previously that I should probably have left out where it feels I've placed myself in a difficult position.