The Futanari Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burning sensation suddenly faded away, and Brian found himself groaning and moaning, his hands digging at Gwen's sheets as her finger mercilessly pumped his ass. He felt a sudden increase in pressure as she pressed a second finger against his sphincter and slid it in alongside the first. Brian let out a long, low breath as he adjusted to the new feeling of tightness. Gwen gave him a few seconds to get comfortable, then started fingering him more vigorously than before.

Brian's hips began rolling against her hand to meet her thrusts. He felt like he wasn't in control of his body, all he wanted was for Gwen to keep fucking him with her hand. "It feels good, doesn't it?" She said. Brian nodded and bit down on his lower lip. "This is what your ass was meant to be used for," she continued, "It's why you have a prostate, so girls like me can fuck you up the butt, and make you feel good. If I had a cock, would you let me fuck you with it?"

Brian froze. He wasn't sure what she meant by that. Did she have a strap-on in her night stand? As good as this felt, as attracted as he felt to Gwen, this was moving incredibly fast for him. While he was thinking she let go of his balls. A feeling of relief washed over him as blood flooded back into his package. His testicles felt so warm and sensitive after being constrained for so long. Gwen massaged them with her fingertips, rubbing them deeply, but not painfully. "Let me have you, Brian," she said, wrapping her hand around his cock and pumping it in rhythm with her fingers in his ass, "I promise, it will feel like nothing you've ever experienced before."

The combined ministrations of her hands drove him wild. His dick was so hard it felt like it was straining against his skin. He imagined Gwen crouching over him, her thighs flexing and butt bouncing as she drilled his ass. He couldn't believe how turned on he was by the idea.

Brian looked down at Gwen, still on her knees in the floor between his legs, her beautiful face glowing in the moonlight. She looked so eager. A hunger had grown in her eyes, and she was breathing heavily with desire. He thought about sitting next to Gwen on the couch earlier, her arm around his shoulders, his hand inside of hers. He imagined falling asleep with her in this bed. "Ok," he said, "Whatever you want."

Gwen removed her fingers from his ass with a wet slurp and unceremoniously released his cock, as though it were an afterthought. She stood up and turned around, her pale back arching gracefully down to her faded blue jeans. Brian noticed again how, slender as she was, and he could tell from her back that she worked out. There was a clang of metal as she undid her belt buckle and unzipped her jeans. She slipped a thumb into her pants, on either side of her waist, and shook her hips back and forth as she worked the tight denim down her hips.

Beneath her jeans she wore a black g-string. A thin band of material disappeared between her plump ass cheeks, and two other bands looped around her waist. She kicked her shoes off and removed her pants completely, bending over at the waist so that Brian could see her entire ass. The string of her panties barely covered any of her asshole, which was pale and pink. Brian desperately wanted to squeeze her butt and bury his face in it.

Gwen stood up and turned around suddenly, and Brian's eyes grew wide in alarm. Barely contained in her tiny g-string was a swollen package. "Before you ask," she said, "I'm not a guy. I've never been a guy. I have both parts. A cock, balls, and a pussy. I'm a futanari." She stared directly into his eyes, maintaining contact as she pressed the band of her panties down her hips and let them fall in a small heap at her feet.

She used one had to shake her cock and it fell loose, like a rope that had been constrained in a box. It hung semi-hard beneath a small patch of platinum hair. How had she kept that thing concealed in her tight jeans? It was impossible.

Her cock was perfectly smooth, just like the rest of her body, with the exception of a ridge under the foreskin around the head, and a few veins. It was about five inches long, but quickly grew to seven as it hardened it front of her, pointing directly at Brian, as though it were giving him an order. He could see two swollen, hairless balls dangling beneath her dick.

Again he was torn. He had never imagined himself in a situation like this, let alone being turned on by it, but there was something so incredibly hot about Gwen. He had felt it the moment he had seen her. It was a quiet mix of delicate femininity and strength. Her body was all curves and soft edges, but beneath that layer of flawless skin was tight muscle, and her entire body exuded sexual dominance. He wanted, needed, to submit to her, to let her have her way with him, whatever that way may be.

However, he didn't want to be a completely passive recipient. He wanted her to desire him, too, and he knew what she wanted. He could tell from her ragged breath, from the eager way that her cock bobbed in front of her. She was incredibly horny, and she wanted the same thing he would if he were hard and staring down at a naked girl on his bed. He wasn't sure how he ended up being the "girl" in this situation, but he still knew what to do. What surprised him the most was how comfortable, how natural, it felt.

Maybe Julie was right and he did watch too much porn.

Brian scooted forward on the bed so that his ass hung off the edge, then rolled his hips back so that his body folded in half and his knees hung on either side of his chest. He locked eyes with Gwen, between his legs, his hard dick pointing at his face over his stomach, and then used both hands to spread his ass for her, exposing himself and welcoming her in.

This time it was her eyes that grew wide with surprise, quickly followed by a hungry smile. A sound like a growl formed in her throat, and she ran over to her night stand, her large cock and balls bouncing in front of her small body. She yanked open the drawer of the table and pushed aside a few things before pulling out a bottle of lube.

Crossing back to Brian she pressed the nozzle of the bottle inside his butt and squirted a few shots of the liquid inside. He could feel the cool material spreading up his chute and running down his crack. Gwen proceeded to draw a long line of lube along her cock, then massaged it in with her hand. She wiped her hand off on the sheets, dropped the bottle on the bed next to Brian, then pressed the slick tip of her cock against his hole.

"Wait," he said, having second thoughts, "I'm a virgin."

"Not for long," was her reply.

He squirmed against the pressure. It was too much, even with the loosening her fingers had given him, but he bit his lip with resolve and kept his hands on his butt, spreading his cheeks for Gwen. He felt like a girl trying to impress her more experienced lover with how much she could take.

Gwen arched her back and pressed her hips forward, urging the bulbous head of her cock to gain entry. She gripped the base with her hand and gave a little shove, which was enough. The head of her dick popped inside Brian's ass, which stretched painfully against the girthy intrusion.

Brian groaned and gripped the sheets on either side of his butt as his knees instinctively came together. This had been a mistake. "It's hurts," he said, "You're too big, take it out."

"Shhhh," she consoled him. She slipped her hands between his legs and pressed them apart, re-exposing his cock and balls to her. She didn't move her hips at all, in or out, instead choosing to remain perfectly still as Brian's ass twitched and bucked, speared on the end of her cock. "Ride it out, just like that. Your ass will get tired of trying to squeeze down so hard soon."

It was then that Brian realized just how experienced Gwen was at giving anal. How many guys had she taken, here, in this bed? She was right, though. His ass was clenching and spasming, completely out of his control, but after a minute or so the pain subsided and left him with a warm, full feeling as her cock throbbed just inside the entrance of his ass.

"See?" She said, "You're doing wonderful." During the pain of her initial penetration his dick had softened slightly, and now she took his entire package in her hand and squeezed and jostled it.

"Don't worry, you'll be hard again soon, harder than you've ever been in your life. Hold your legs apart for me and let me take the lead. I'm going to make you feel something you've never felt before."

Brian moved his trembling hands from his butt cheeks to his knees and grabbed onto them, pulling them back and apart so that the was totally exposed to her, and totally at her mercy.

She leaned into him, placing her palms on the bed on either side of his chest, and slowly let her cock sink into his ass. Brian took a sharp breath, his back arching the same way he had seen girls do in porn a thousand times. He could feel her fleshy pole prying his cheeks apart and slithering deeper and deeper into his ass.

"You're so tight," Gwen said, "You've taken about half of it." He couldn't believe it was only halfway in, he already felt so full. He looked down and saw that she was right, about half of her cock, gleaming with wet lube, still extended from his butt. Gwen's abs were flexed tight as she held her position over him, her teardrop breasts hanging above his chest. Her nipples were pale pink and hard with arousal.

He looked up into her eyes, and she smiled down at him. "You can play with those, if you want." Both of his hands immediately shot to her breasts, and he fondled them in his palms, his fingers kneading the supple flesh. She moaned. Then, while he was momentarily distracted, she drove her hips forward, bottoming out in his ass, her large, smooth balls smacking against his ass cheeks.

"Ahhhh," he moaned, loudly, as he squeezed her boobs. The head of her cock was now nestled somewhere deep inside of his ass, and he thought he could feel it throbbing all the way into his gut. He imagined how he must look to her, legs spread and impaled on her big cock. Even though she didn't have her hands on him, he felt like he was stuck to the bed beneath her, her big dick alone pinning him in place.

"I'm going to fuck you now," she said matter-of-factly. She pulled her dick out slowly, the sound of wet friction filling the room. Brian groaned and his eyes rolled back, the sensation was so overwhelming that that his hips and ass shook uncontrollably on her cock. Just as the ridge of her head pulled up against his sphincter, she quickly plunged in again, her balls slapping loudly against his upturned ass cheeks. Gwen wiggled her hips slightly, as though settling in, then quickly withdrew several inches before quickly delivering another thrust. Brian groaned and squeezed the bed sheets harder, enduring the first thrusts of his first ass fucking.

Gwen picked up the pace and consistency of her humping, her pale cock gleaming with lube as it slithered in out of Brian's ass. Her toes dug into the carpet as she fought for grip and leverage. With each thrust her round butt would rise high into the air before flexing and clenching as she drove forward, then jiggling at the point of impact when her thighs met his.

The small room filled with the rhythmic cadence of their love making: her grunts of effort, his moans of pleasure, the quiet squelch of wet lube mixing with her pre, and the loud smack of her big balls against his butt. Gwen slid one arm under Brian's back, then, with him impaled on her cock, slid him up the bed, creating enough room for her to join him.

Being handled so easily and roughly with a cock up his ass, as though he were the small one, sent a shivering thrill down his spine. Gwen's knees dug into the mattress as she leaned over him, and he pulled harder on his knees so that he was nearly folded in half beneath her. She locked her lips onto his and kissed him deeply, her hard nipples digging into his chest. He moaned into her mouth as she rolled her hips and continued to hump his butt.

She was like a rutting animal now, with less grace and more need in her gyrations as she sought to bury her dick as far into him as possible, to explore every corner of his insides with her meaty probe. The pink comforter on the bed twisted around their writhing bodies, and a soft creak began to fill the room, the entire bed rocking in sync with her thrusts.

Brian's world reduced to the immediate space around his body: Gwen's warm breath in his ear as she panted and groaned, the heat of her cheek against his, the tickle of hair as a few strands that had escaped her bouncing ponytail were glued to his sweaty neck.

Her elbows were buried into the mattress on either side of his shoulders, and she cradled the back of his head with one hand while the other squeezed a fistful of the comforter above them. Looking down, most of his vision was blocked by her shoulder, but beyond it he could see the pale curve of her flexing back as it rose up to form the bubbliest butt he had ever seen.

He watched it rise and fall, transfixed, barely able to believe that on the other side of that bouncing ass was a massive cock, the same cock that he could feel driving his cheeks apart and plundering the depths of his ass.

He released his knees and used his hands to explore her gorgeous body. He blindly traced the outline of her collar bone, then cupped her breasts into each hand, which earned him a satisfied moan directly from her lips and into his ear. Finally he settled his hands onto her upper back, feeling the muscles work as she fucked him. He had always imagined being in this position with a girl, except it had been him on top, her fingers digging into his back.

He let his fingertips press in, holding onto her like she was an anchor and that the fucking she was giving him was a lifeline. In a way, it was. If Gwen pulled out right now and walked out of the room, he thought he might die from pent up desire and pleasure.

He gasped and moaned in a way that sounded almost girlish, and he felt his fingernails slide alongside her back.

"Ah, fuck, that's nice," she groaned, and humped him harder, "Does mommy's cock feel good inside of you?"

"Yes!" He moaned, her dirty talk causing him to feel humiliated and even more turned on at the same time. He felt like a slut who had been picked up by an experienced womanizer. She threaded her fingers through his hair and pulled his head back as she thrust faster, raking the spongey head of her girlcock across his prostate. He practically wailed in response, his entire body convulsing as her dick pummeled him.

Suddenly she stopped, leaving her fuckstick buried balls deep inside his ass, pressed so hard into him that he could feel her orbs resting against his cheeks.

"Unh," he moaned. He felt so full, and her cock was resting firmly against his prostate where he could feel every involuntary twitch or pulse of blood that coursed through it.

"Ungh," he groaned, again, and rolled his hips, trying to thrust along her pole and get her to start moving again.

"What do you want?" She whispered.

"Fuck me," he whispered back.

"How? How do you want me to fuck you?"

"With your cock! As hard as you can!"

"What if I didn't?" She asked, "What if I pulled out and finished giving you a blowjob instead? It's your choice."

Brian thought about how his cock had felt in her mouth, warm and hot and wet, throbbing almost out of its skin with arousal. He realized that at some point he had become hard again, his stiff cock and swollen balls sandwiched between their bodies, harder that it had been before. Precum oozed continuously from the tip, which had become a dark purple color. He felt a hairs breadth away from orgasm, all he needed was a few more thrusts, a few more trips up and down her meatpole.

This is how she had gotten him in the first place, he realized. The blow job had made him so desperate he let her fuck his ass, and now she had made him even more desperate, for something he never thought he had needed and before today would have said he didn't want.

He looked up into her eyes. They were cunning and hungry. She knew what she was doing to him. She moved fraction of an inch, pulling her cockhead off his prostate.

"No," he whispered, "Fuck me. I want you to pound my ass with your big cock!"

She suddenly obliged, withdrawing her dick completely out of his body, leaving his hole gaping and twitching in the cool air of her small dorm room. He gasped at the sudden feeling of emptiness.

Then she buried her cock to the hilt in a single, hard thrust. He moaned like a girl, feeling as though his hole was being opened up and used and abused purely for her enjoyment. She repeated the motion a few more times, pulling out completely, going up onto her toes to hold the tip of her shaft a few inches above his ass, then sheathing herself back into his warm love canal. The wet, squelching sound of their wanton fucking became noticeably louder.

His knees were splayed out to either of Gwen, his feet bouncing uselessly in the air and she hammered him. Caught up in the moment of passion, he wrapped them around her waist and locked his ankles behind her lower back. He began to use his leverage to meet her on every thrust, savoring the feeling each time her long cock drilled into his ass and snaked out again.

He tightened his legs slightly and fucked up against her harder, preventing her from withdrawing completely but causing her to moan loudly as his ass repeatedly devoured her full, massive length, his sphincter squeezing it tightly as his ring traveled up and down her length.

A warm sensation began to pulse out from deep in his ass, running along his body in waves. With every thrust he felt the full stretch of Gwen's cock along his sphincter, followed by a wave of pleasure as the soft head of her dick pressed down on the sensitive spot in his ass. The longer and faster she fucked him the more rapidly the waves came, until he was gasping for air, his mouth open and his head lolling from side to side. He managed to look directly into Gwen's eyes, which were open and fierce, her teeth clenched as she pounded away.

"I think I'm going to cum," he breathed out in a whisper, slightly dismayed. He'd only ever cum from jacking off before, and now here he was about to cum from a girl fucking his ass with her dick.

"Yes," Gwen grunted, "Cum for me. Cum on my cock." She redoubled her efforts, hammering her monster into his ass with wild abandon. Their bodies, now covered in a sheen of sweat, writhed against one another with animal need.

The heat and waves of pleasure administered by Gwen's cock suddenly became too much for Brian's body to handle. He felt his balls clench as a shot of hot cum spurted out of his cock, the gooey substance instantly caught in the friction of Gwen's stomach on his. She did not relent or slow down. She continued to ream his asshole without mercy, the hot-iron shaft of her cock stretching his asshole open and beating a rhythm on his prostate. Each time she brought the hammer of her flesh against his sensitive button another spurt of jizz was forced out of his penis.

Brian lost the ability to concentrate on anything in particular. All he could feel was the trembling glow of his orgasm, the weight of Gwen's body, tirelessly fucking, and the sound of his cum between their bodies.

"Ahh, I'm coming too," Gwen said. Her chin tucked into her chest as she buried her cock to the hilt in Brian's butt, and he felt an explosion of hot liquid deep in his ass, blasting against his insides. Gwen began to hump her hips in short, powerful strokes, using Brian's clenching ass as a sleeve to milk the orgasm from her cock.

Her ass muscles flexed and bounced with each impact as she poured all of her strength into finishing inside of Brian. With each thrust their bodies met with a loud smack, and Brian could feel another large spurt of smoldering cum being deposited inside of him. He couldn't believe how much she was cumming. He felt a twinge of pressure as her load built against the inside of his gut, and he could feel warm streams of it leaking around her cock and running down his ass onto her bed.