The Futanari Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after what felt like a river of cum had been injected into his bowels, Gwen eased herself backwards, gently sliding her spent cock out of his butt. Brian immediately felt empty as his sphincter attempted to clamp down on a cock that was no longer there. He could tell, thoroughly fucked as it was, that it did not immediately return to its former tightness.

Gwen, with one knee on the bed and one foot on the floor, leaned over him. Her softening cock hung between her legs, covered in its own cum. She gently, almost absentmindedly, rubbed a couple of fingers around his tender asshole, as though consoling it.

"That was awesome, you were awesome," she said, a large smile spreading across her face. "I knew when you wrapped your legs around me, you were going to be great."

"Th-thanks," Brian replied, "So were you. I never knew I needed something like that."

"Well, I have dibs, and I'm single, if you want to be mine," she said, her fingers continuing to circle the inside of his anus.

It was interesting phrasing, but Brian thought she was asking him to be her boyfriend.

"That sounds amazing," he told her.

"Of course, I share with my sisters."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Brian stuttered. Was everyone in the sorority like Gwen? A dark and frantic thought darted through his mind - was Julie?

Gwen leaned to the side and grabbed the TV remote off the night stand. She pointed it at the television at the foot of her bed, and Brian found himself looking at the living room of the sorority, as though a camera was mounted on top of the television downstairs. All the girls were still gathered around it as they were before, except they had taken their pants off, and were masturbating. Each one, including Julie, was stroking their cock as they stared into the space just below the camera, where the TV would be.

Gwen made a come hither motion towards the screen, and said, "Come on up, he's ready. And he loves it."

Within a second Brian found himself staring at a living room full of empty seats.

"They were watching us?" Brian gasped. Julie, his own sister, had just watched Gwen seduce him, take his anal virginity, and then make him beg her to keep fucking him. More than that, Julie had set the whole thing up and was now headed upstairs with a huge erection of her own!

"Of course, you saw the sign on your way in. Video surveillance."

"I didn't know-" He began to protest, but Gwen cut him off.

"Shh, it felt good, right? Now you're about to feel all of that times eight."

"I just, I thought you and me were going to be special or something..." His voice trailed off.

Gwen frowned and she seemed to think for a moment, before saying, "We are, but that doesn't mean my sisters can't make you feel good, too, and you them. But at the end of the day, you'll come back in here with me, to my bed. You're mine, if you want to be. Or you can leave, if you want that."

Brian's mind raced. He could sleep with Gwen? Would she take him and use him every night, like she had tonight? What about the seven other dicks bouncing their way upstairs right now, aiming straight for his sore, puckered butthole? They wanted to add their own loads to his ass, which was already so full he could feel it in his stomach.

Gwen wrapped a hand gently around his cock, her thumb massaging the tender spot just under his glans. He sucked in a quick breath, shocked by how sensitive it was after his anal orgasm, but even more surprised that his cock was still insanely hard. Normally after he jerked off he had to wait at least thirty minutes or so until he could go again, but now he was already feeling the desperate need to cum, as though he hadn't orgasmed at all.

Gwen's cum in his ass seemed to radiate warmth out to his cock, and even to his balls. They suddenly felt full and a little sore, like he had blue balls, even though Gwen had just completely drained them with the pounding she had given his ass. What was going on?

As if reading his mind she lifted his balls with her other hand, rolling them between her fingers and squeezing each one individually.

"You're balls are so full, Brian," she said huskily, "We could help you with that." His cock was practically twitching now as she continued to gently rub the tip with her thumb. She placed her other four fingers on top of his engorged cock head, massaging them through the slippery precum that was practically pouring out of his tip.

Well, he had wanted to become someone different in college.

"Alright," he said, "Why the hell not?" Gwen smiled and stuck her hand out for him to take, and she pulled him up off the bed. He was slightly embarrassed when he realized he had to clench his butt to keep his new girlfriend's load inside.

As though reading his mind she slapped his ass, making it jiggle and the cum to slosh against his insides.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom," he said.

"No, keep my deposit safe," she said, grinning.

Visions of what he was about to do ran through his head, making him feel slightly drunk. He was about to have sex with eight girls at the same time. Maybe not in a way he had ever thought he would, but as he imagined himself at the center of an orgy, their lean and sweaty bodies pressed around him as they sought to use him for pleasure, he felt his cock pulse and twitch.

Gwen wrapped her fingers around his member. "This way," she said with a slight tug, leading him by his cock. He waddled behind her, out of her room and into the common area.