The Gala Ch. 02

Story Info
Scott learns more about the role he is to play.
4.2k words
4.46
12k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This series is not intended to be a "wham-bam-thank-you-Mistress" sort of tale. While the story develops slowly, I'm hopeful the eventual scenes will reward the reader for being patient. This is the next installment of Scott's agreement with Claire (his dominant) to serve as a submissive at 'the Gala', a gathering of female dominants. He arrives at the secret location and learns more about the role he is to play in the festivities.

A change in the speed of the van caught my attention and my mind was snapped back to the present. We were slowing down, and I felt the van begin to turn into what I assumed was some type of side road or drive. "Okay hot stuff," my driver said as her smile was reflected back at me in the mirror, "We've made it. I hope you've enjoyed being my special delivery package this evening. We will be pulling up to the front of the house in just a couple of minutes. From there, I'll escort you to a waiting area until it's time for the festivities to begin."

Soon the van rolled to a stop. The driver came around to the back and opened the rear doors. I felt the cool night air rush into the back of the van and wrap itself around my naked body. I shivered a bit at the change in temperature. The driver knelt before me as she unbuckled each of the chair straps and unlocked the chain from the floor. "Time to unstrap the package," she remarked jokingly, and then reached out to hold the chastity cage imprisoning my cock in one hand, the chain in the other. "But, unfortunately not this package," laughing a bit and giving my dick a firm shake. I heard the chain rattle in response. "He looks a bit cramped in there. It's kind of tough to imagine how big he gets when he's not confined by steel. But I'd be willing to bet Claire would never have chosen you for this unless your equipment was up to specifications."

"Well, I doubt I'd make the grade as a porn star, if that's what you mean." I said with a laugh. "But I hope I can measure up to the challenge, if you'll pardon the pun." As she held my steel- caged cock in her hand, my dick involuntarily began to swell and strain against the metal. I could tell she noticed the effect she was having on me, and her eyes rose to meet mine.

She laughed out loud. "I like your sense of humor blue eyes! If it was up to me, I'd take this chance to make my own measurements. But since Claire is the only woman with a key to your little cock cage, it looks like I won't get the pleasure."

The moment was over. She led me out of the van, and we walked across a gigantic circle drive at the front of the house. I got my first glimpse of my destination. I was walking across the yard of an imposing country home. It was two stories, constructed of brick and stone with large windows creating dramatic views. The night sky was dark, but clear, and I could see a huge expanse of stars. I could tell we were somewhere out in the Flint Hills. The mansion was perched high on a rise with what I knew would be scenic vistas of the surrounding grasslands, trees, and creeks during the day. Pools of inviting yellow light spilled out from the home's windows. Inside, I caught glimpses of numerous people, relaxing, and talking, some with drinks in hand. It reminded me of a social soirée straight out of a Jane Austin novel, except I didn't see a single, solitary man.

"Come along now lover boy," said the driver, and she gave my chain a purposeful tug. We passed in front of the house heading toward a lit side door. Our movement outside caught the attention of several women, who moved toward the windows to watch us travel across the yard. I felt very self-conscious as their eyes followed my progress. My driver seemed to sense my discomfort. "You best get used to that feeling gorgeous. There are going to be lots of eyes on you this weekend. You've got nothing to be ashamed of."

We reached the outer entry and stepped into the house. After traveling down a short hallway, we arrived at another closed door. The driver turned the knob and guided me into a well-lit room. What I saw filled me with surprise. The room was nicely decorated with various chairs, sofas, and benches, all of which looked very comfortable. The surprise came from the fact that none of them were occupied. It was not because the room was empty of people. As my eyes traveled around the space, I counted at least ten occupants, both male and female, all naked and collared, just like me. Each of them was secured to the wall. Some stood fastened with just a chain to their necks. Others were adorned with leather harnesses around their chest or hips. Two men stood out from the rest. They were on opposite sides of the room, each seated in a specialized chair equipped with wooden stocks securely locked around their hands, neck, legs, and feet, leaving little room for movement. The stocks spread their legs wide, allowing their cocks to dangle. Along the wall between the two, I saw a third, identical, chair with its stocks and V-shaped seat, sitting empty. The driver led me directly to it.

"Here's where I leave you sweet cheeks." She unfastened the chain from my collar and from the cock cage. "Please sit here." Of course, I did as I was told. "This chair won't be as uncomfortable as it looks," she said cheerfully. "These stockades are lined with soft leather, and they don't fit too tightly. They are meant to accommodate a body for a longer period of time." I sat spreading my legs wide to fit each ankle into appropriate notches of the chair, and then I heard the leg stocks lock around each one. The driver's hand pushed gently against my chest forcing my neck back into the notch of the upper stockade. "Raise your hands sweetie." I lifted my arms so both hands were raised to either side of my head and lined up each arm into the notches intended for my wrists. Another loud snap echoed right next to my ears as neck and arms were locked into place. Finally, she reached around my torso to fasten a thick leather strap around my waist. The strap passed through a large metal buckle, and I felt the driver begin to pull the strap tight. My waist and spine moved backward to press against the upright support of the chair. I was forced to sit straight and tall. "There! I don't think you'll be going anywhere anytime soon. You're all set lover boy. Locked, loaded and ready for some fun!" She smiled at me earnestly and gave one of my nipples a firm pinch. I flinched at the stimulation but relished the feeling as my nipple became stiff and hard. I had to admit, she was an extremely engaging woman. I found myself wishing to know more about her. "Claire knows that you're here, so she should be down before too much longer to greet you. In the meantime, just relax, and keep that package of yours safe and sound!" She laughed again happily, reached between my legs, and gave the cock cage one last playful jiggle before she gracefully spun away and left me.

There I sat, confined in the stockade chair. She was right. I was going nowhere. I could wiggle my arms and legs, and I could turn my head from side to side, but these movements were greatly limited by the body position forced upon me by the chair. The strap around my waist kept my hips from moving at all. I didn't understand why I had been singled out with the two other men for special confinement. What on earth was going on? But before I really had an opportunity to reflect, the door opened, and two imposing women entered. One, I realized immediately, was Claire. She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a black corset that flattered her body shape, along with skin-tight leather pants. I could not help but stare at the curve of her breasts held perfectly by the corset bodice. Her face was made up to perfection, accenting her full, pouty lips. I could tell from her expression that she was glad to see me. She and her companion walked quickly to where I sat.

"Hello, Scott," she said as she greeted me with her customary kiss on the cheek. "Did Missy treat you well on your ride here?"

"Missy. So that's her name," I said to no one in particular. Then I looked earnestly into Claire's face. "Claire, I am so glad to see you. Yes, Missy treated me exceptionally well and did a fantastic job of keeping me safe and sound. She was very polite and attentive, and I suppose you know she is quite a talker. I've never had someone call me by so many nicknames in my entire life. It made it seem like we were old friends, despite having just met. She really did put me at ease. But she did not tell me I was going to be locked up like a maximum-security prisoner being confined to this chair with these stocks and straps."

Claire laughed. "Yes, I definitely agree with your description of Missy. I'd put her in the 'perky and social' category. I always enjoy her company, and it sounds like you did as well. She's young and still exploring her role as a Dominant, but I have had my eye on her and believe she has a promising future. That's one of the reasons she was chosen to be your custodian and driver this evening. Your safe-keeping is an extremely important task, and she knew she had been entrusted with that. Caring for our submissives is a rite of passage for our newer members. If they do well, there are other perks that come as a reward. You may be lucky enough to see more of Missy later."

Claire then turned and directed my attention toward her companion. "I'd like to introduce you to Amanda. She is a dear and trusted friend with whom I've shared a great deal about you as my submissive. She probably knows just as many intimate details about you as I do, and she is certainly familiar with how much I value my relationship with you. Amanda is a physician by training, specializing in male urology and reproductive medicine. Her clinic in Vienna, Austria, is recognized around the world for significant advances in male fertility and sexual function."

I looked toward Amanda. She was a tall woman, but not quite as tall as Claire. She definitely had the look of an academic. Her auburn hair was pinned in a bun on her head, and she wore stylish, horn-rimmed, glasses that gave her a 'bookish' sort of look. She was dressed in medical scrubs with a lab coat concealing most of her figure, but the appealing curves of her bust and hips were still obvious. My mind quickly jumped to thoughts of sexy doctor fantasies. I fidgeted in my seat and did my best to extend my hand in greeting. "Very nice to meet you, Amanda. You'll forgive me if I don't stand up. It's out of character for me to remain seated in the presence of a beautiful woman such as yourself, but I find I'm a bit indisposed at the moment."

Both women laughed at the awkwardness of my greeting, which was my intended goal. "Nice to meet you as well, Scott," Amanda responded. I heard just a hint of a Germanic accent. "Claire, you were certainly truthful when you said he was a charming gentleman. Even in this predicament he tries to be gracious." Amanda bent slightly at the waist as if to perform an inspection, and she reached casually for the chastity cage between my legs. "Claire, give me the key to this monstrosity. His cock has been trapped for long enough, and he should be given a chance to recover a bit before we begin the treatment regimen." I saw Claire hand Amanda the key to my cage, and before I knew it, she had pulled my dick from its confinement.

As my cock flopped free, I reflexively breathed a sigh of relief. "My god! It feels good to be rid of that thing," I said. "I've never understood how some submissives can manage to wear those cages for days. It's so damn frustrating to be locked up in that thing. Thank you, Amanda, for releasing me. I was not expecting that. But, if I may be so presumptuous to ask, what in the heck do you mean by 'begin the treatment regimen?' What treatment? Claire, what is she talking about?"

Amanda turned quickly to Claire, obviously surprised. "You haven't told him?" Amanda said with more than mild irritation in her voice. "Ich bin wütend! Claire! What were you thinking?"

For the first time ever, I saw Claire look sheepish. I could tell she was searching for what to say. There was a long pause. "I'm sorry to you both. Amanda, I admit I have been intentionally vague with Scott, but I did not purposefully mislead him." Claire continued slowly. "I told him this weekend would require both work and physical exertion from him to the extent he was willing and able. I just didn't describe what the work would be or the exertion it would involve." Claire looked toward me and gave a weak smile.

"Claire, schäm dich!" said Amanda. She was obviously angry and concerned. "You need to fully inform him at once. You know me better than this. I have iron-fast protocols for the patients that participate in my program. If you do not tell him, I will, or he must leave immediately!"

"Of course, you're right. I am truly sorry, Amanda. Scott, I my apologies to you again as well. I assure you I meant well." Claire looked into my eyes as she began her explanation. "I was anxious for you to accept my invitation to the Gala, so I was reluctant to provide you with all the details, for fear you would have too many doubts and I would scare you off. I let my desire for you to be a part of this get in the way of my judgment. But please believe I had good intentions. I've come to know you have many admirable traits as a submissive that I enjoy. I think you know that already. There are two traits, however, that I find particularly seductive: your desire to be 'edged' for long periods without orgasm and your obsession with cumming as many times as your body will allow. Our sessions together have taught me the combination of these two qualities exponentially increases the level of enjoyment I have in tormenting you. I know for a fact that many of the other Dominants here will appreciate being able to share that kind of experience. I also strongly suspect you will thoroughly enjoy being tormented, or I would not have asked you to consider participating."

"Well, Claire," I said, "as always, I'm flattered by your confidence in me, and I appreciate the compliment, but I'm still not understanding the role you expect me to play here. Am I supposed to just allow myself to be edged, being a plaything for your Dominants? If that's all there is to it, then you shouldn't have worried. You know how much I love edging, and I would quickly agree to something like that. But I suspect there is more to this. Otherwise, why am I in this chair?"

"Yes, it's more complicated than that, Scott," Claire continued. "Each year the Gala includes a competition. We pit three submissives against one another in a challenge that lasts for the entire Gala. The contest has two parts. First, we see which sub can have the most orgasms. We truly try to verify and count them all, keeping an official tally. Second, we see which submissive can produce the most semen from those orgasms. Because your personal tendencies already favor both of these things, I think you are the perfect submissive for this contest. But, I was not sure how you'd feel about a competition like this." Clair looked at me, and I could tell she was being sincere. She had great confidence in me, and that was comforting. Unfortunately, she was right in anticipating my reaction. I was immediately flooded with tremendous doubt.

"A competition? How does that..." What do I...? Uh,... er, I...," I blubbered. I truly didn't know what to think about what Claire had just said. "Claire! Geez! Sure, I love the frustration of not being allowed to cum, and I love it even more when you can make me cum more than once. But, isn't this different? I mean, I don't know these people. A competition? Holy crap! I don't know how I'll react, or even if I could 'perform' the way I do with you. I'm worried I'll embarrass myself, or worse, embarrass you. You and I have a unique relationship. A special chemistry. I'm not sure it's transferrable to something like this. Honestly, Claire. I just don't know."

At this moment, Amanda opted to step in. "Scott, let me see if I can assist you and Claire in sorting this out," Amanda interjected. "While I am extremely irritated by Claire's less than full disclosure, I am certain she meant no harm. She obviously cares for you, and she must think you are perfect for this competition, or she would have never invited you to be here. She and I have shared many evenings over a glass of wine where she has enthralled me with stories of your many edging sessions with her, as well as the sessions where you have experienced multiple orgasms. I believe she has made an accurate assessment of your aptitude for this challenge. This type of information is at the heart of my clinical work. Since I am approaching this from a purely medical and scientific perspective, I would not hesitate to express my doubts to both of you if I disagreed. So, please do not doubt your abilities or Claire's evaluation of them. Instead, may I suggest you look at this opportunity as more of a personal challenge.

I looked back and forth between Claire and Amanda, considering what Amanda had just said, but still confused about what I was being asked to do.

Amanda leaned closer and spoke again. "Allow me to ask you a few questions, Scott. Did Claire tell you that you would be safe here at all times?"

"Well.... Yes," I said.

"Are you at all intrigued about being repeatedly forced to reach orgasm?" she continued. "Possibly more climaxes than you have ever experienced?"

Without missing a beat, I said "Absolutely! It's something I fantasize about all the time, and Claire has made it a focal point for our sessions. I absolutely love it when we actually pull it off and she manages to force multiple orgasms out of me."

Amanda sensed my earnest enthusiasm and smiled. "Well, this weekend could make that fantasy a reality for you. This next question may sound patronizing, but, do you trust Claire?" Amanda asked again.

Yes, I do. Without question." I said.

"I ask again, do you truly trust her?" she stated with conviction.

"Of course, I do. I trust her implicitly," I said with certainty. I was forced to seriously consider Amanda's tone and all that she said. I was firm in my belief that Claire cared for me deeply and for my well-being. If she thought I could handle this situation, then maybe I should believe it as well. I began to feel the right choice was to place my trust in Claire as my Dominant and move ahead with this adventure. Claire routinely pushed me to challenge my personal limits, and that usually led to some fantastic experiences for me. I decided this was a chance to push those limits again. After all, what did I have to lose, other than my inhibitions? At that moment, I made my decision. "Claire, I do trust you. This is all so unusual and crazy, I naturally just had doubts. I got flustered for a minute there and...." Claire's steady gaze met mine and we both smiled. She reached out and took my hand in hers. I met her gaze. "Let's do this thing. I'm ready if you are."

"You're going to be just fine," Claire said with reassurance. "You'll be fantastic. I know it. And who knows? You might even have some fun along the way."

"Okay then," Amanda said with a strong tone. "Scott, I am pleased with your decision, but I need to now elaborate more fully. The competition is for the fun and entertainment of our Dominants. While it's only part of the weekend activities, everyone here takes at least some interest in how the competition progresses. We all tend to pick our favorites and do what we can to help them reach victory. I also need to add - in the spirit of full disclosure - all this activity is designed to further my male fertility research. As Claire has stated, this situation is 'more complicated.' As a part of the research effort, each of the competitors must receive a series of two injections before the competition begins. One is designed to accelerate semen production. I find each male is different, and the drug works more effectively in some men than in others. But I guaranty that your body will produce more semen for ejaculation than you have ever experienced. This can be somewhat of a shock to your body when it occurs. However, I assure you that the drug has already proven to be as safe as it is effective. The second drug is tailored to enhance erectile function without causing harm to the vascular structures of the penis. You can think of it as a drug that eliminates the classic problem described in every Viagra commercial - 'if your erection lasts for more than four hours, seek immediate medical attention.' We certainly do not want any of that. The drug's true purpose is to artificially reduce the typical refractory period during which a man's body must recover before having his next orgasm. Instead of 15 -- 30 minutes of waiting, it's reduced to less than two minutes in most subjects. Finally, at the end of the Gala weekend, you will need to receive a final injection that reverses the effect of the semen production accelerator. Without the reversal drug, the enhanced semen production cause long-term problems. We do not want your seminal vesicles or prostate to rupture from too much sperm. Of course, that's assuming you have any semen left at the end of the weekend." Amanda said jokingly.

12