The Gala Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned by what I was hearing, but not in a negative way. I had long held fantasies about giant ejaculations, and it turns out someone has already invented a drug that made it possible. Excessive sperm production!? To me that sounded like an oxymoron. Okay, I was going to have to endure a shot, but that seemed like a small price to pay.

"Excuse me?!" I almost shouted, trying to instil a tone of panic in my voice. "Amanda, you just got me calmed down. Now all of a sudden you're talking about exploding prostates and draining all my sperm! I can still change my mind, you know." Both women looked at one another and then at me. There was a very awkward pause. I had decided that I was committed to this experience, and I was going forward. My libido had taken over, and I was wrapped up in thoughts of multiple orgasms. I would likely be cumming over and over whether I wanted to or not. This was as close to a dream-come-true as I was ever likely to experience. I was all in, but I was trying not to make my enthusiasm too obvious. I hoped that both Claire and Amanda would hear the sarcasm in my voice, but just in case I gave them a big wink. "Hey!" I said. "I'm kidding, okay?" I chuckled, feeling a bit proud of myself.

"Scott, you really never cease to amaze me," Claire said with a tone of obvious fondness. "Your spirit of adventure is incredible, and I just knew I was right about you. I am going to leave you in Amanda's capable hands. I've got to get back to the guests and officially kick off the weekend's activities. Amanda will start the injection process, and in a short while, you'll be made available to participate in tonight's play time." She moved closer to the stockade chair and stooped to fondle my cock and balls. "See that you take good care of this equipment, Amanda. I would hate to see it damaged." Then Claire turned and was gone.

12