The Gala Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe's massage was every bit as thorough as I expected, and her continued attention to my dick did absolutely nothing to reduce the stiffness of my erection. Having my cock sensuously massaged by a pair of latex-covered hands kicked my libido into overdrive again. Once the ointment had been thoroughly absorbed by my skin, Phoebe released the locks of the chair and helped me stand. It was then I got the first good look at my dick. My cock was red and glistening both from the stimulation it had received and from the ointment. That was not surprising. I was more than a little stunned, however, by the size of my erection. My cock was not only engorged but also looked significantly thicker than normal. Hanging below my newly fattened cock, my ball sack had at least doubled from its normal size. I assumed this had to be the effect of the drugs Amanda had administered. I instinctively reached for my hard on. I wanted and needed to feel it. But before I could wrap my cock in my fingers, Phoebe grabbed me by both wrists.

She looked into my eyes, shaking her head. "Scott, I can't let you do that. I know if I were in your place, I'd probably want to hold that magnificent dick in my hands too. But, for now that is a no-no." She smiled, releasing my hands to fall back to my sides.

"Sorry. I guess I just couldn't help myself." I was actually a bit embarrassed and felt myself flush.

So, with a red face, I soon found myself in Phoebe's company walking down a hallway with a very thick, stiff, cock and a giant ball sack that bounced along with each step. As we headed down some stairs to the bathing chambers, my rod pointed arrow-straight at the ceiling, and I heard my ball sack -- THWAP-THWAP-THWAP against my thighs as I descended the stairs. Although I was embarrassed by my physical display, there was nothing I could do to hide it. I naively imagined I could create a distraction if I tried to make casual conversation to pass the time. "This house is really amazing," I said to Phoebe. "It seems like it goes on forever. I can't even guess what the square footage must be. And who ever heard of a country house having a 'bathing chamber'?"

Phoebe had been fairly quiet up to this point, but she seemed happy to respond now that we were alone and out of the command of Amanda's dominance. "You really have no idea how spectacular this place is," she said. "I absolutely love it. Claire spared no expense when she had this house constructed. You've already seen the elaborate the room for submissives, and these bathing chambers we're headed to are unbelievable. The house was built on a natural spring that provides a wonderful water source. There are rooms upon rooms, many of which have themes. It makes for a fantastic environment for the various fantasy and role-playing sex games during the Gala. I still remember the first time I was asked to serve as a sub here nearly four years ago. I was blown away by all I saw that first visit, and it seems to just get better. Claire has continued to add on to the house in recent years. I doubt I've even seen half of the place. I feel fortunate every time I'm asked to come back."

Phoebe and I continued with our friendly chatter as we made our way to the basement. By the time we arrived, I was much more relaxed and comfortable with her company. The bathing chamber was just as incredible as she'd promised. It reminded me of an ancient Roman bath. The walls were completely of marble and tile, and the space was filled with multiple steam rooms, mosaic-lined bathing pools, dry saunas, and virtually every other fixture and feature necessary for impeccable cleansing and grooming of the human body. Phoebe stayed by my side during our visit and actively helped me bathe. She lathered and re-shaved not only my face, but also my cock and balls, and even took the time to apply lotion to my entire body. I felt incredibly pampered. She took her duties so seriously that I think she would have even followed me into the toilet if I had let her. I told her that was beyond my comfort zone. She emphatically made me promise not to masturbate while out of her presence, and I promised I would behave. She reluctantly left me to tend to my remaining hygiene matters alone. I found a private cubicle complete with toilet, bidet and enema equipment. When I was squeaky clean, inside and out, Phoebe and I returned upstairs to the submissives room right on time as Amanda had instructed.

"Are you supposed to lock me back in that chair?" I asked Phoebe.

"No, Amanda didn't say anything about that," she replied, "I am sure she will be ready for your return. I honestly don't know what's in store for you next." We did not have to wait long.

I saw Amanda approaching, and this time she was being accompanied by a stranger. The woman was dressed impeccably in a well-tailored pant suit, unbuttoned almost to the waist that revealed sexy lingerie underneath designed to highlight her ample décolletage. She was shorter than Amanda but carried herself in a manner that conveyed authority. Her curly blonde hair was cut to shoulder length and was pulled back with a satin ribbon. I could not help but notice the sexy jostle of both her breasts and hair as she and Amanda approached. Her most noticeable feature was a set of piercing blue eyes which commanded attention. She had to be one of the other Dominants in attendance at the Gala.

"So how did you and Phoebe enjoy the baths?" Amanda said in greeting. "I hope that you are refreshed and fully recovered from the strain caused by the injection regimen?"

"Absolutely! That bathing chamber is incredible! You guys have a tub, faucet, shower head or nozzle for pretty much any nook, cranny, or bodily orifice imaginable. Phoebe made sure I got the royal treatment, but don't worry, she made me behave. Seriously though, I do feel much better after all that pampering. Like a new man."

"Excellent!" Amanda said with clear enthusiasm. "Phoebe, you will now return to your station. Thank you very much for assisting me with Scott this evening." With a furtive glance and smile in my direction, Phoebe left us. I had thoroughly enjoyed Phoebe's company, and it was a pleasure watching the sway of her gorgeous ass as she crossed the room to rejoin the other submissives. I was sad to see her go and had a secret hope of meeting her again.

Amanda's voice brought my mind back to the present. "Scott, I want to introduce you to Cynthia. She will be accompanying you to your first play event of the Gala. She will be the Dominant supervising you during that event. Before I transfer you into her care, I need to explain one or two additional housekeeping matters. There are a few special events at the Gala that will occur at specific times, regardless of what else might be happening in the house. Your first play scene is one of these events. Because you are a part of the official competition, your presence is mandatory. A designated Dominant will always see to it that you are in the right place at the right time for each of these compulsory events. Cynthia is that Dominant for now. Once you leave the submissives room, she will take you directly to the first event. There, you will serve the Dominants in attendance as they see fit. Cynthia will supervise and see you come to no harm. Once the play event is complete, it will be up to the Dominants that attend the event whether you come back to this room or are required to engage in other activities of their choosing. Between the major events, any of our Dominants may submit a request and require you to accompany them to unsupervised, private, play sessions. These Dominants must work out details with Cynthia in advance, and then you will always follow Cynthia's instructions. Only if some physical problem occurs, such as an injury or some other medical issue, or if you choose to use your safe word to end your participation, will you be returned here to me. Does this all make sense?" Amanda paused, waiting for a response.

"Yes, I think so," I said. "Will I be seeing Claire again?"

"I cannot say for certain," Amanda responded. "She will be attending all of the major play events, but she has much to do as a host, so she may not be able to seek you out. Don't worry, you will be in good hands the entire time. Cynthia, or any other Dominant that is tasked with your supervision will always know what to do."

Amanda turned to Cynthia and took a satchel from her hands. "Scott, this is your 'kit' for the competition. Each competitor has one of these kits, and it must be kept with you at all times. The kit contains two very important things: a supply of condoms -- at least eight dozen, I believe -- and this sealable flask."

At hearing the words 'eight dozen,' I started laughing, which did not make Amanda happy.

"Scott! Do you think this is some type of joke?" Amanda scolded. I immediately fell silent. "The condoms are critical, both for your safety and as a means of capturing and measuring the semen for the competition. All Gala participants know that the competitors are not allowed to ejaculate without capturing the semen in one of these condoms or by some other device that will allow it to be transferred and stored for measurement. This is of critical importance to the competition and to my drug research." I was shocked by Amanda's serious tone.

"I'm sorry, Amanda," I said in apology. "Even though I've listened carefully to what both you and Claire have told me, I guess I still haven't totally processed what all this really means. Of course, it makes sense that you're going to have to measure all these orgasms I'm supposed to be having. I get it. It's just a bit odd for me to think about. I guess you could say my mind is still adjusting to what's happening to me."

"I can understand it is difficult and confusing for you to wrap your mind around our rules." Amanda had softened her voice and seemed to be cutting me some slack. "I have obviously been through the process before, and I realize you have not." She handed the satchel back to Cynthia, turning away from me as she did so. "Cynthia, it is nearly 8:00. Please accompany Scott to the main ballroom for the kick-off event of the competition. I hope both of you enjoy yourselves." Amanda gave a smile and nod as Cynthia took my chain in her hand and led me away to what I could only imagine was going to present me with new challenges even greater than I'd experienced so far.

12