The Gala Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy worked her fingers with precision. Nevertheless, she did not hurry or push me along. Frankly, there was no need. She was right about how turned on I'd been ever since arriving at her latex lair. I didn't need her verbal coaxing, although it was hotter than hell to hear her sexy voice asking for my cum. In mere seconds I blew my first load for her. I heard my juice splatter into the jar, thick, warm, and sticky. I spewed with such force that jizz splashed back onto my cock, only to drip slowly back down its shaft into the jar. Several more generous squirts followed before my body began to relax, but Missy's fingers never stopped working. The massaging continued uninterrupted, and that's where things began to get very weird. I no longer felt the need to orgasm, but I could tell the ooze and drip of semen was still flowing from the end of my cock. The whole sensation was simultaneously pleasant and confusing to my brain.

"What the hell?" I said. "I've never felt anything like this before! What are you doing to me Mistress?"

Missy laughed enthusiastically. "See? I told you, you sexy beast. I know what I'm talking about! I really must say, your sperm production is fucking dramatic. You're already oozing much more than I expected. I know you can't see, but, frankly, I'm enjoying this view. Let me describe it for you. Try to imagine a slow ooze of Elmer's Glue running out of your cock. It burbles out in little pulses as your muscles contract. With my fingers up your ass, I can feel each little contraction. The flow is fairly constant with nice globs of your cum splooging and pooling into the bottom of the jar. I've heard rumors about the effect Amanda's drugs can have on a man, but I was a bit skeptical. I've been very anxious to see it for myself. What I see here is incredible. At the rate you are oozing cum, I may need more than one jar." Missy started to giggle with a level of enthusiasm that made me a bit nervous.

Things continued like that for fifteen or twenty minutes. Missy persistently worked on my prostate with her fingers, and my cock obediently leaked copious amounts of cum into the waiting jar. My brain was struggling to embrace the bizarre physiology of all. I was feeling so horny, yet I was not cumming in the usual sense. But cum I did, and the jar continued to fill.

Periodically, Missy would change the speed and movement of her massage. When she did, I relished the change in pattern, and it sometimes caused me to have a normal orgasm. The more powerful shots of cum would splatter into the jar, hitting the accumulated cum and causing it to splash and coat my dick with goo. But, in between those occasional convulsive spasms, Missy's magic fingers caused a persistent ooze of cum. And boy did I ever ooze. The feelings continued to be amazing as time passed by.

"I've got to say, slugger. I am fucking impressed," said Missy. "I have now successfully submerged the head of your dick in all the jizz that's accumulated in this jar. I have no doubt we could easily fill it the rest of the way doing exactly what I'm doing. But I'm a spoiled girl, and my hands are getting tired. I wouldn't want to inadvertently give myself finger cramps." She slowly withdrew her fingers from my asshole. My ass had gotten used to feeling stuffed, and it suddenly felt empty. I unconsciously sighed, no doubt sounding disappointed. Missy giggled and gave one of my ass cheeks a solid smack. "Hey! I heard that. Don't start to think we're done, mister! Not even close. I'm a woman of many tricks, and I've got another treat in store for you."

I heard Missy's steps walking toward my head, and her feet appeared on the floor below my eyes. She knelt and offered up a drink with a straw. I'd been breathing heavily during her massage session, but I'd been so focused on all the stimulation, I didn't realize I was so thirsty. I welcomed the cool, wet liquid and quickly drank nearly the entire bottle.

"Good boy!" said Missy. "You can't produce sperm if you're dehydrated. Now give me just a sec. I'll be right back."

I heard her cross the room and retrieve something, then return to the rear of the horse. She was quiet, and I began to wonder what was going on. Without warning, my asshole was stuffed full and flooded with intense cold. Reflexively, I jerked and strained against my bondage.

"GAAA! Damn! What the hell!" I yelled out. Immediately I heard Missy laughing enthusiastically.

"Shame on you, sub!" she shot back through her laughter, and she smacked my ass again forcefully with her open palm. "You need to remember your manners and to address me as Mistress." The blow stung, but that feeling paled when compared to the intense coldness that was filling my ass. It was shocking, but not painful, and I could feel a direct focus of cold on my prostate. I began to sense small circling motions in my ass as Missy rubbed the gland, and within seconds, I also felt a sudden spurt of cum emerge from the end of my dick.

"Hah! I see that my evil plan worked with perfection!" Missy was obviously pleased with herself.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, but that whole icicle up the ass thing really caught me by surprise."

"I'm just trying making life interesting," she teased. "I wouldn't want you to get bored now, would I? Let me explain what I'm up to, sweetie. Over time I've experimented with my subs, and I've discovered a little secret. I plan to use two different probes in your ass. They are both made of solid stainless steel. One has been cooled to thirty-five degrees. That's cold enough to get your attention - as you've just felt - but not cold enough to do any damage. I circle and press the cold probe against the prostate, and the dramatic change in temperature causes your flow of cum to shoot right up - if you pardon the pun. I know you can probably feel that too, huh?"

Missy was absolutely right. Within moments of the cold probe entering my ass, the flow of cum did increase dramatically, and I found myself squirming with sensations of pleasure as even more gooey semen percolated rapidly into the jar.

"Unfortunately, the cold does eventually have a numbing effect on your ass and prostate. So, after few minutes, I simply remove the cold probe...."

My ass suddenly felt empty again as Missy pulled out the steel rod.

"... and replace it with an identical one heated to one hundred three degrees!" Again, without warning my ass was stuffed full and flooded, but this time with intense warmth as Missy shoved the warm probe up against my prostate.

"AAGH!" I yelled out. I writhed again against the latex straps, and immediately shot cum into the jar as I came with a vengeance. The orgasm was powerful. If I had not been tied down, I'd have flown off the bondage horse and onto the floor. I squirmed and flexed my body as it convulsed with repeated pulses of powerful pleasure waves. I could hear the blurp-blurp-blurping of my cum rising in the jar.

"AAWWW! Oh FUCK yes!" I yelled again, relishing the force of the orgasm washing through my body.

"See? That's nice isn't it, hot stuff? I can already see the difference this is making in how fast the jar is filling. Babe, I know the switch back and forth can be a bit of a shock to your system. That's why it's better if you really don't know when it's coming. I can't have you clenching your ass shut, now can I? Try to relax as much as you can. We'll have this jar filled in no time flat."

As Missy continued with the stimulation, I quickly got a sense of the routine. She would use the warm steel probe to stimulate my prostate until the cold probe was brought back down to the correct temperature. Then she quickly made the switch. Sliding out the warm and plunging in the cold. The first few times she went through the cycle, it always caused a violent orgasm. But gradually, as she progressed through six, seven, and eight times, my orgasms diminished in intensity and eventually disappeared altogether. What did not disappear, however, was the continuous, steady flow of thick, juicy, gooey cum from my cock. Just as Missy predicted, the jar was soon completely full. My entire dick and balls, that had begun the session hanging freely into the jar, were entirely submerged in my own cum.

"Well, well, well. You are quite the producer of man-milk, Scott," said Missy. "You've managed to do in just over an hour, what I fully expected would take much longer. Honestly, I've never had this kind of result from any other man I've milked. How are you feeling?"

"Other than being thirsty, I really feel pretty good, Mistress," I said. "I'm really just as surprised as you are about how my body is responding to all of this. I had no idea what to expect. It's got to be the way Amanda's drugs are affecting my anatomy."

"I have a feeling that your anatomy was pretty decent to begin with, honey bun. Either way, I am going to call this experiment a resounding success," Missy said. "I'm hoping that my massage skills combined with your sperm-factory balls, have given you a comfortable lead in the competition. I can't imagine any of the other competitors have produced an extra two liters of cum during this break between activities. What do you say we get you unwrapped, and then we can both freshen up a bit before I take you to the next event?"

"I think that sounds fantastic." I found myself sighing again as Missy removed the probe from my ass one final time.

"I'm going to unwrap your legs so you can lift your hips. I need to be able to maneuver your cock out of the jar without losing any of this precious creaminess."

Missy managed to get me unbound and my cock freed without spilling too much cum, and I was soon standing beside her. I looked down at my crotch and noticed my cock had finally begun to droop. It hung from the latex shorts, shiny, with a sticky semen coating covering the skin. As I watched, one last blorp of cum dripped from the tip and landed in the jar.

"Let's get you cleaned up, babe." Missy took my hand and led me toward the back of the room.

Conveniently, there was a fully appointed on-suite bath connected to the room. It had two walk-in showers and all the other amenities one could ever need. Missy had me strip and enter one of the showers. I was disappointed that we both showered separately, but I emerged from my room clean and feeling refreshed. Missy had changed from her bodysuit into clothing more appropriate to escort me back to the ballroom. She still looked stunning, and I could feel my cock stir as I watched her cross the room to me.

Missy looked me in the eye. "That cock of yours seems to have a mind of its own, babe. I hope you're not offended by our separate showers. My goal is to be respectful of Claire, regardless of my own personal desires. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a bit of time for some close contact between us, but I hope you understand. Definitely nothing personal. Maybe we will find ourselves together again at some later time when things can be different."

"You have more willpower than I do, that's for certain, Mistress. I understand and respect your decision. And I'll say I share your hope for the future. We'll see, I guess. Changing the subject, do you know what they have planned for me during the next event?" I asked.

"Even if I knew, which I don't, I wouldn't be allowed to share that information with you, sweetie," said Missy. "But if the past is any predictor of the future, there will be some interesting twists in store. We have plenty of time yet, so we'll take a short detour past the drop-off point where I'll deposit your container for the official sperm tally. Then we should still have time to get you some more to drink and eat before things get started up again."

Soon we were on our way. Missy was in the lead holding my collar chain, and I followed with my jar of cum held in both hands for all to see as we passed. I was struck by the odd and eccentric situation in which I found myself. When Claire proposed this adventure, I naively thought I had an idea of the things I'd experience. But reality was proving more and more that I could have never expected any of this. I had a strong feeling that things were likely to get even more unusual before this weekend was over.

12