The Gala Party

Story Info
My wife and I have fun with a new friend after the party.
4.5k words
4.05
14.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sarah had been working in real-estate business for more than 20 years so hearing that she needed to attend another gala event was nothing new or exciting. We had attended many of these events together over the years and at first they were exciting but once you've sat through a couple dozen boring speeches these events feel less special and more like watching paint dry whist wearing a three piece suit. It was at one of these events or shall I say just after that this story transpires.

"Are you sure you don't mind picking me up tonight? It might be a late one, you know how these things can run over." My wife asked.

The event was being held at a boutique hotel about 45 minutes drive from our home. My wife and three of her work colleagues were going down in a taxi but she wanted to come home afterwards rather than getting a room.

"I don't mind picking you up babe. As long as I don't have to listen to anyone telling me how smart real-estate investments are, I'll be a happy man."

Whatever my opinions of these events, there was no denying they pulled out all the stops. There would always be some sort of live band, slap up meal and plenty of alcohol to help grease the wheels. They were always held somewhere different each time and the locations were unique in some way or other. The expense and effort made by the company meant everyone was expected to dress accordingly, the men wore suits and the ladies evening gowns. Sarah now had a wardrobe full of such gowns not wanting to attend in the same one more than once. This time the dress was a deep rich emerald green, that almost looked black until light hit it at the right angle. She had turned 45 this year and somehow seemed hotter than when we first met. A bit of weight gain over the last few years had given her that full 'MILF' figure as her tits, hips and ass accounted for most of that weight. Her brown shoulder length hair had been curled especially for the evening and her makeup held green tones to complement her outfit. She looked incredible, but she always did.

"My taxi is here. I'll text you when I'm ready to leave." she said kissing me on the check and heading for the door.

I had a takeaway delivered and spent the evening watching football. After a couple of hours i started getting the usual drunk texts from my wife.

"This is the worst one yet."

"Jim has been making a speech for over 20 minutes."

"I'm going to need more wine!"

"I'm soooooooooooo board."

I always like her drunk texts, Sarah always gets naughty when she's had too much to drink. So i wasn't surprised when her messages started to take a suggestive tone.

"Are you missing me?"

"Really? What bits are you missing."

"Your such a charmer, but come on I want too know."

"I knew it, they miss you too."

"Oh, you're so naughty. But your right we haven't christened the new car yet."

Her messages went quite for a couple of minutes and I started to worry my last message was too risque for her. I was about to message her again when my phone beeped, this time letting me know I had received a picture message. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I took in the image now on display. Sarah was stood In front of an overlay ornate mirror in what was clearly a bathroom at the hotel. She had pulled down her dress and both her fat tits were fully exposed. My cock throbbed against my jeans as I tried to compose a dirty enough reply, when my phone beeped again.

"Speeches have finally finished."

"Time to party."

"Can't wait to see you later."

"XXX"

And with that, the messages stopped. I tried to concentrate on the TV again, fighting the urge to stroke one out to the picture she had sent. Just before 11pm she called to say the party was coming to an end and I should set off soon. I was so horny I set off straight away, having to re-adjust my boner at regular intervals on the drive over. The 45 minute drive took closer to an hour and a half due to a diversion on the motorway. I text to let Sarah know I would be late, she replied telling me not to worry as Peter was keeping her company. Who the fuck was Peter?

I pulled into the hotel car park and was surprised and a little worried by how quiet and dark it seemed. I parked up and headed for the entrance. To my relief as I approached it was clear there were still a few party-goers loitering around and although the music had finished they still danced and sang to themselves. I went inside still not sure where my wife was, the room was now mostly empty and a couple of staff members were starting to clear away the aftermath of the party. Then I saw them, my wife and who I presumed was Peter. They sat at a table for 8 but had chosen to sit next to each other, uncomfortable close to each other in my opinion. Sarah was laughing at something he said as she saw me approach.

"Hi, honey pie." She drunkenly said as she waved.

As I reached the table she stood and kissed me far too passionately considering Peter was sat right next to us. I could sense her arousal just from the kiss and wondered if maybe it was Peter who had been getting her so fired up. She sat back down introducing Peter and I. Sarah explained that he was from the Wednesbury branch so was spending the night here before heading back in the morning. The three of us sat talking as they consumed the rest of the wine on the table, my wife's hand constantly stroking the inside of my leg. After another glass was emptied my wife needed the ladies room and left Peter and me alone.

"You're a lucky man, she's one hell of a woman." lifting his glass in a mock salute towards my wife.

"Don't you have a Mrs Peter of your own?"

"The whole settling down, never appealed to me. I prefer the no stings type, you know what I mean? But then again, if I had someone like Sarah to wake up next to each day I might just find myself...." He stooped his sentence as my wife emerged from the hall.

I turned to see my wife's approach, she looked flustered. I expected her to tell me she'd accidentally knocked something over, or maybe she had just caught two members of staff up to no good. She sat down, placing her hand back in my lap. Her hand was moving around a lot in my lap and it became apparent she was trying to give me something under the table. I reached for her hand and took the warm damp fabric from her grasp. It took me a second or two to realise that she had just passed me her underwear. I froze not sure what to say or do, part of me wanted to bring them to my nose and take in my wife's scent. Then my brain kicked in, this is exactly what we role-played in the bedroom. We would talk about meeting a mystery man or woman and my wife would somehow remove her knickers and present them to me, letting me know she wanted to have a threesome without actually saying it. My cock redoubled its efforts to get free as I pushed her knickers into my pocket. Sarah slowly dragged her hand over my jeans feeling my throbbing erection. She turned her face to look at me seductively biting her lower lip.

"Your glass is empty and it looks like we're out of wine, I'll go see if I can get another bottle." Peter said as her headed for the bar.

Before he had taken more than three steps my wife had her tongue in my mouth as she mauled at my trapped cock.

"Do you think he'd be interested, you know in joining us?" Sarah said

"He would be a fool not to be." I replied, taking the opportunity to reach under her dress and feel her wet pussy.

My onslaught had to be cut short as Peter returned from the bar empty handed.

"Bars closed! They say the only way to get more is to order a bottle to my room."

"You can show us the swing." Sarah said, a little too excitedly.

"Swing?" I replied.

"Yeah, all the rooms have a theme to them, mine has a swing hanging from the roof."

"Well that's got to be worth a look." I said smiling at my wife, picturing her bent over it.

As we made our way to his room I suddenly remembered I didn't bring any condoms with me.

"I'll just pop to the loo, I'll meet you up there."

I burst into the toilets and was pleasantly relieved to find a condom machine on the wall. Scratching around in my pocket for a couple of coins I selected some ribbed ones and waited for delivery. The machine made some mechanical noises before depositing a small blue box into its aperture. The machine must have been loaded incorrectly as instead of condoms it had given me a box of 'THRUST' male enhancement pills. The box had a blue rhino on the cover with the slogan 'All natural ingredients keep you going for longer'.

"What the fuck." I said to no-one, as I gave the machine a wack as I had no more change on me.

I didn't want to keep my horny wife waiting so I slid the pills in my pocket and headed for his room. As I entered my wife and Peter broke an embrace and turned to me.

"There you are, I was worried you'd gotten lost." My wife said now looking a lot more dishevelled than moments ago.

"Are you joining us for a glass or two?" Peter asked raising a third glass of red in my direction.

As I took the glass from him my wife made her way over to the swing, pulling and pushing at it to test its stability. Then like an excited kid she jumped on and began swinging back and forth. Peter and I stood watching as with each leg thrust forward her dress rode higher and higher until we were able to fully see her bald pussy glistening with her own juice.

"You're right. I'm a lucky man, but tonight I think we'll both be lucky men." I said, neither of us looked away from her pussy.

"I tried to got some jonnys but the machine is fucked and gave me these." Passing the box over to Peter.

"Fuck yeah, count me in." Taking both pills and swigging down some wine.

"What are you two talking about over there?" My wife asked bringing the swing to a stop.

"We were just discussing all the dirty stuff we're going to make you do." Said Peter, catching my wife and I by surprise.

"Enough talk, more action." Sarah replied opening her legs again.

I walked over to her, lowering myself to my knees and ducking under he dress. I could smell her arousal as soon as my head was under her dress and my cock throbbed in anticipation. Holding onto her thighs I plunged my tongue into her wet pussy and began to lap at her lips like a thirsty dog. She groaned and purred as I worked my way up to her clit. Her moans became muffled and she was moving around on the seat, I stopped eating her pussy and came up to see what was happening. The view I got will stay with me forever. Peter stood next to my wife he was still fully suited up but with his fly pulled down freeing his more than impressive cock and balls. My wife still held the rope swings but had lent back to bring her face level with his cock and was eagerly sucking him. She was maintaining a hard suction on his cock as she turned her head towards me resulting in an audible pop as he was released from her vacuum.

"Why did you stop?" my wife said doing a little pout.

"I was just enjoying the view." I replied.

"Make me cum and Ill make sure you see more than your dirty mind can manage." She replied hooking a leg behind me pulling me back towards he unsatisfied love tunnel.

I redoubled my efforts, sliding two fingers into her slick pussy as I sucked on her erect clit. The swing swayed a little and in my mind i could picture him making my wife take more of his shaft into her mouth, holding her head still as he fed her his love meat. Then the swing began to thrash around as my wife began to orgasm, her groans muffled by the cock blocking her airway. Sarah's legs began to tremble and I knew her release was imminent.

"That's it, suck it like a good little slut." I heard Peter say.

That was enough to push my wife over the edge, I felt her legs tense up as she came hard on my tongue. I kept lapping at her pussy until she couldn't take it anymore, she pushed me away telling me to get on the bed. I lied down, quickly undressing and finally releasing my raging boner. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched Peter undress my wife, taking each of her breasts in hand and sucking on her nipples before removing her dress completely leaving only her high heel shoes. Sarah slowly dropped to her knees and took Peter's cock back in her mouth and attacked it with an animal-like ferocity, now able to use her hands to work his shaft at the same time.

Peter causally removed his clothes as my wife, now his slut sucked his dick.

"Get on the bed, it's time I tried that pussy "

My wife purred with pleasure as she took one final long lick up his shaft before crawling over me onto the bed. I thought she was going to sit on my face in a 69 but instead she lay to my side taking my cock in her mouth but keeping her pussy just out of reach. I didn't mind as her mouth now worked at my cock like she had just been doing to Peter moments ago. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her oral skills, fantasising Peter would try and make her suck him at the same time stretching her mouth as she tried to please us. My day dream was broken as I felt Peters weight move the bed, he moved behind Sarah in a spoon position pulling her legs open exposing her pussy. I had an upfront view of her pussy as Peters cock emerged between her legs and rubbed at her pussy demanding entrance.

Sarah moved her hips and her pussy opened wide as his swollen bell end entered her hungry pussy. Her moans reverberated through my cock as her pleasure became mine. His cock slid a little further into her pussy before he withdrew, the head of his cock now glistened with my wife's pussy juices. His next thrust was harder and much deeper as she took him fully inside her willing hole, as he claimed her pussy for himself. My wife gasped as he stretched her pussy, releasing my hard cock from her mouth as she became distracted. He groaned and muttered obscenities at her as he plunged in and out of her married cunt.

She moaned in response to the dirty things he said as he continued his attack, I had to physically maneuver her mouth back over my cock. She worked my cock a little but nothing like before now, she was too distracted. I was too close so started working my cock in and out of her mouth. I found my self matching Peters thrusts, making my wife take me into her throat each time Peter buried himself in her pussy. Sarah squirmed between us as we used her body for our pleasures. I reached up with one hand taking her clit between my fingers, as I worked her towards another orgasm. My fingers moved as Peters cock distorted Sarah's pussy beneath them.

His thrusts were increasing in speed along with groans, I could see his shaft swelling and his balls started to tighten as he prepared to release inside my wife. His new eagerness and the attention I was giving her clit had Sarah trembling, on the edge of pleasure herself. I didn't want to be the last one standing so began thrusting into her mouth like it was a pussy, feeling her gag each time I found the sweet spot at the back of her throat. I felt my own cock swell as I pushed a little bit too far and released into her mouth. I held her head as she struggled to control her gag reflex whilst Peter erupted inside her. This was too much for Sarah and she came harder than I'd ever seen before. We lay there, all three of us panting and satisfied as we drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long I'd been asleep when the alarm went off, the room was still dark and my brain took a few seconds to remember where I was. It wasn't my alarm it must have been Peters, where was he? Where was Sarah? I climbed out of bed stumbling on everyone's clothes. Then I saw them In the en suite, it wasn't an alarm that I had woken to. It was Sarah! My wife still in her heels was now bent over the vanity unit as Peter stood behind her fucking her like a dog. Sarah's tits and stomach swung like pendulums underneath her as he forced himself into her welcoming pussy. His ever increasing pace had Sarah letting out a whine with each thrust. The sink was distorting her moans into the alarm sound that woke me. Peter saw me first but didn't miss a beat. He reached over grabbing my wife's hair, turning her face towards me. Her eyes locked with mine as he continued fucking her as hard as he could. Then with an animal like cry he emptied a second load into his fuck toy.

"I don't know what was in those fucking pills you gave me but my dick wont go down." He laughed as he withdrew from my wife.

Peter gave a little nod towards my contorted wife, clearly offering me Sarah's pussy like it belonged to him. Without saying a word I moved behind her and thrust into her well worn pussy. Peter just stood next to the vanity unit as I fucked my wife for the first time tonight. I had been fucking my wife's pussy for years but it had never felt like this. Her pussy was now much looser than normal and I could thrust all the way inside her with little response from her. This made me feel a little jealous and I found my self fucking her harder than I ever had. I could feel his cum on my balls as each thrust released some of his fluid from her pussy. It was all too much for me and I added my spunk to her dirty cocktail. I was now truly exhausted and stumbled my way back to the bed, my wife cleaned her self up a little and returned with Peter in tow. She lay between us and snuggled into me, we lay like this for a couple of minutes before I heard Peter whisper something into her ear. Then with a little groan she manoeuvred herself down the bed and began sucking his cock. I drifted off to sleep to the sound of my wife slobbering over his dick.

The next time i opened my eyes it was definitely morning, my wife lay across my chest in a loving embrace. The room was silent, it was apparent Peter was no longer in the room with us. I gently woke my wife and she let out a moan as she clearly had a major hangover.

"Morning sleepy head, I think it's time for us to leave." I said

"My head hurts, I need coffee." nodding towards the kettle in the room

"You grab a shower, I'll put the kettle on."

"I suppose that makes sense, I smell like a hooker." She replied with a cheeky smirk.

"You look like one too." I joked

"I didn't hear any complaints last night." As she threw a pillow at me and headed for the shower.

Fortunately for us the hotel provided some shower gels, tooth paste and tiny disposable toothbrushes. We were making the most of the provisions as we heard the door open.

"Room service." Peter called

"Oh god, I need this sooooo much." Said my wife as she took in his offerings.

Peter laid down a tray containing orange juice and a selection of pastries.

"Don't look at me, I look terrible." My wife said

"Nonsense you look fine, but I can't stay as I've left my breakfast downstairs." and with that he was gone.

"Well that felt awkward." I said.

"He spent the night fucking your wife, what did you expect? A thank you card?"

As we worked our way though the pastries my wife pointed at a pile of pillows on the floor.

"We fucked on the floor two more times last night."

"What?"I said coughing on a bit of pastries

"I sucked his dick for a while but he said he wanted my pussy again. I didn't want to wake you so we got on the floor."

"Two more times! He came inside you four times last night?"

"It's your fault, whatever you gave him made him unsatisfiable. What else could i do? He had me ride his fat cock whilst you were snoring right next to us. Then we lay there for a while before he took me again. He wanted to put it inside my bum, but I told him that maybe next time he could. That got him really excited, he pushed my legs back and fucked me really deep."

"Next time?" I said.

"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy yourself... I saw how hard you got watching me suck his cock."

"What about you? Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked already knowing her answer.

12