The Gala Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I enjoy being a plaything for two fat cocks? No....... I loved it!"

We finished our breakfast gathered our things and made our way back to the car. Sarah was still in her fancy dress but now wore no make up and her hair was pulled back into a basic pony tail. We sat in the car as she rummaged around in the glove box retrieving an old lip stick.

"This will have to do." She said pulling down the sun-visor revealing the mirror.

"How do I look?" She said blowing me a mock kiss.

"Like you had a busy night." I joked.

"Let's go home, so I can go back to being a good little wife." She said after pocking me in my ribs.

I started the car and began to pull out of the car-park

"Stop! I can't find my phone. It must still be inside, I won't be a minute." She said getting out of the car.

I parked the car back up and sat for a while playing on my phone, trying to get enough signal to use Facebook. Sarah seemed to be taking too long and I was just about to go look for her when my phone beeped.

"Sorry babe something came up."

"Don't worry, I'll soon have it sorted."

I didn't think anything of it, I just presumed a workmate needed her advice about something. I went back to hunting for a signal. After a while I got back out of the car, hoping to catch a stray bar or two. It worked, my phone came to life in a flurry of alerts and messages. I was surprised to see some messages from Sarah. The first was a picture of my wife on her knees, the photo clearly taken from a standing position. The next one was the same except, now Peters erect cock pointed at her face.

My cock began to grow as I stared at these photos from last night. I opened the third message, this one was a video. The lack of data stopped the video from playing, all I got was a blank screen but the video played the audio. I could hear Peter groaning and the wet slurping sounds of my wife giving head. I left the audio playing as I swiped back to the first two images. I looked at my wife staring back at me, the lust in her eyes clear to see. Then it dawned on me. Sarah didn't have any makeup on, her hair was tied back.

This wasn't from last night this was happening right now. My stomach churned with jealousy. I jumped back out of the car, frantic to find more signal. My phone still played the audio of my wife's oral assault, suddenly silenced by another message alert. Another video had arrived, I hit play. Her phone had now been placed on a table, they were further away and I could now see Sarah's tits were out. She was still on her knees but Peter had hold of her pony tail, forcing his cock into her mouth. After watching him cum in my wife two times last night, I could tell by his groans he was close. Then like I was watching a porn-star he pulled her head off his cock and wanked furiously into her face. With a deep groan he fired his seed all over her face, returning his cock to her mouth to clean.

The video stopped playing and I was brought back to the car-park, making sure the video had been fully downloaded. I got back in the car and pressed play. I sat watching my wife as she slowly teased the head of his cock before taking him deep into her mouth.

Knock, Knock. "I hope i'm not disturbing you?" Sarah stood next to the car looking at herself on my phone with a huge grin on her face.

She got in the car, pulled down the sun-visor and reapplied her lip stick.

"How do i look?"

"Like you've had a busy morning."

-----

-----

I hope you've enjoyed this story. I'm not sure whether this one deserves a part two or not, let me know what you think. Please feel free to vote and/or comment as your feedback is always welcome.

12