All Comments on 'The Gala Party'

by Winklepicker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sevenforsevenx4Sevenforsevenx43 months ago

Great story. Reminds me of some of situations in my marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where is the cuck tag ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good for them if he doesn’t mind being married to a total pig. Once you go down the rabbit hole you can’t undo it and with being a guy in her company he’ll brag at what a whore she is with all wanting a piece of her. These make for entertaining reads as a fictional story. This girl that worked at my company decades ago was openly discussing her sister and husband marriage that was coming to abruptly end. She talked hubby into a fantasy turned reality to fucking one of her attorney bosses in a threesome. Not thinking it out he oked it and one Friday night meeting her work colleagues for drinks the guy said he was staying over at a company Apt if they were interested ina few more drinks and if to drunk could stay. Within half hour he was pounding her from behind bent over arm of couch as she blew hubby. The had Viagra which he shared along with extacy which his wife tried. After three sessions straight of crazy porn style fucking . They were resting and wanted drinks and his wife told him exactly where the glasses were her being loopy not realizing she was giving herself up. Hubby said let’s use my whore wife all night for our married one off . She was dped , took it up her ass repeatedly, swallow, facials , was dick slapped, tea baged and had her making out with their assholes. Until the sun came up with three does of Viagra each . When they woke the guy took her to the showers and told her hubby I do this with every woman I’m lucky to fuck like a paid street walker. Hubby watched as he washed her completely then guided her to her knees to suck him but he eventually backed off and pissed all over her face as he verbally assaulted her then dick slapped her face saying what a good girl like she was a dog. As they dressed and sat gor breakfast hubby said now that a crazy night is over I guess my wife can go a be the office slut out in the open . It’s obvious it’s not the first time with you too and the rest of your coworkers and they tried to deny. He told them multiple times she directed him to places she’d have to be familiar where they were and slipped at least times referring to times with guys here at Apt only five blocks from their office. He said his attorney was drawing up divorced papers as we speak ( I texted him this morning) also a suit against the company. It may go nowhere but will become public knowledge. He left them in shock thanking them for the info .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looking forward to part to elegant slutty MILF Sarah and Hubbys adventures at the next Gala event the next time.

Whom are they meeting next in the Gala event hot wife adventures.

Continue on

Cheers!

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Same old cuck and slut story. Nothing here for year men or truly loving spouses. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not really an interesting story. The wife is an easy fuck and the husband a real cuck. The whole thing went to easy for the estranger, then right after the husband acting like they were long time friends. No emotions here. It was just a boring tale. ***

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It’s always fun when the wife gets fucked by coworkers. Mine has fucked several of hers and practically every boss she has ever had since her first job as a teen.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She’s never going to be satisfied with her husbands cock again . He already said she was stretched out when he fucked her and she hardly responded . Why would a guy put his wife in that position where she gets the best sex of her life with a different guy ? The guy outperforms hubby , has a bigger cock , can last longer , shorter recovery time , is more energetic and isn’t afraid to take what he wants , however he wants even without the husbands approval or even his being present ? She’ll never be satisfied again with hubby , even if it’s just hubby and her having sex her mind will be on her superior lover , that’s who she’ll desire , who she’ll invite to her bed even if it’s just memories , and hubby will be nothing but a handy yet poor temporary substitute . Do that to your marriage and you’ll never get back to where you once were , intimacy gone , respect gone and the satisfaction gone , hubby will play second fiddle to a memory for the rest of the marriage . Marital suicide is the result !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was a very good well written story. The thing for me she continued to love her husband, and Peter her new man was non threatening. I would like to see you a part 2 with the same 3 characters adding some challenging conflicts which is only normal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous