The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack reached over and pulled the blindfold up and over her forehead to remove it. The sun was too bright at first and she squinted. When she slowly got used to the light she looked around her field of view. She saw that they were among many other boats of various sizes, types and colors.

"How do you feel about a little boat ride?" he asked.

Danielle wasn't sure if he was teasing her or not so she told him, "Boat trips can be great. Are we going on one now?"

He sat down beside her and placed his hand on her thigh.

"I'd like to have dinner and spend the night on this boat with you if that's okay," he said.

"Do I have a choice?" she replied.

"You always have choices," he replied as he placed his arm around her neck and pulled her close. "Once we're at sea however, it's maritime rules and who knows what could happen in international waters."

He smiled with his mischievous grin.

She imagined him grinning at that last remark but he sure knew how to make her feel uneasy.

It was difficult to hold her drink because of his aggressive advances so she laid her glass on the deck next to her chair and embraced him as well. The building passion made the collar feel a bit tighter and warm around her neck. The prongs were uncomfortable as they pressed against her throat. She wondered what affect it might have if his advances progressed to the next level. He seemed unconcerned as his probing fingers begin to un-tuck her shirt and move upwards beneath it toward her breasts. He too must have discarded his drink as he was now using both hands all over her body. She could tell that he was also growing more aroused based on his heavy breathing and the bilge in his shorts.. Within minutes he had removed her jacket, shirt and jeans.

He stroked and teased her body all over making her too hot to refuse him. He walked over, picked her up from the chair and carried her to another nook in the boat. He laid her down into a cramped bunk. Danielle felt him crawl onto the mattress on the platform beside her. He continued to stroke her body and nuzzled her mouth and tongue with his. He rolled her on her back to focus on her supple breasts. His tongue darted back and forth across her left nipple. He moved over to her right side making that nipple as hard as the left. She could feel the moisture building in her groin, making her panties wet. She hoped the device around her neck wasn't triggered by body heat, pounding motions or perspiration. As his hand slid into her panties she felt his fingers exploring within her then playing with her clit. The sounds indicated that she was indeed very wet. His fingers traveled in and around her entire opening, almost bringing her to climax before he had even removed her panties.

Just when she thought she couldn't stand it any further he slipped her panties down her legs and climbed on top of her. He gently slipped his member into her sensitized opening before he began thrusting with vigor. He stroked her hard and long, pounding her body against the thinly padded bunk. She screamed with pleasure as he continued to pleasure her. He rolled over bringing her over the top, barely clearing the confining deck above.. She pressed her hands against his shoulders, leveraging her back against the deck. Her entire body tightened in ecstasy as they climaxed together. She rolled to his side and lay intertwined with him in a tight embrace. Danielle felt safe in his arms. She gazed at him lying beside her. He appeared to be quite relaxed too. She wondered if he would fall asleep.

It felt nice lying together in the cramped bunk, feeling the gentle rocking motion of the boat at the marina. She could feel him become more and more relaxed, as his arm became heavier around her. Soon there was the sound of soft snoring and she was sure he was asleep. He looked so innocent when he was asleep. She gently lifted his arm from her body and slipped off the bunk so she wouldn't wake him. She had enjoyed the evening so far but something inside made her feel like she had to escape while she had the chance. Picking up her clothes from the floor she sneaked out of the room to get dressed. Zipping up her pants, she headed for the cabin door to slip out of the cabin and onto the pier. As she was about to reach the door a sudden surge of stabbing pain dropped her to her knees. Her entire body quivered with a strong tingling sensation. She realized almost immediately that the collar had been energized. It had never felt this debilitating before.

No matter how hard she tried she could not get to her feet. Her entire body was tense and even her teeth clenched together. The surging current stopped suddenly and her tensed body turned limp, falling to the floor in a heap. She could see his feet in front of her face. He placed his hands on her shoulders and rolled her onto her stomach. She was still dazed and tingling from the shock so she couldn't resist. Without saying a word he took her right hand and pulled it behind her back. With the feel of cold steel against her back, a handcuff was closed tightly on her wrist. When he pulled the left hand back to meet the right, her face was pressed against the floor. Bringing her to her feet, he finally spoke.

"Where do you think you are going Danielle? We have plans for you and we've only just begun. Now I have to punish you to make you appreciate how disruptive it is when you pull things like this."

Her head was spinning and her body was starting to hurt now that the numbing effect of the electric shock was wearing off. He led her back through another door. She did not say a word because she sensed that there probably wasn't anything she could say in her defense. She knew there was the magic phrase that would make them let her go but it something inside made her resolve to see what happened next. As long as he wasn't too severe, she was starting to like getting punished by him. Before she could utter a sound, a cloth cleave gag was inserted into her mouth and tied tightly behind her head. Taking her by the arm, he ushered her down a short hall.

The sound of an engine could be heard more loudly as they walked. He led her into a hot, noisy and smelly room. She could feel warm pipes against her shoulders as she squeezed down a dark narrow passageway. When they stopped, he removed the cuffs from one hand long enough to raise her arms over her head. He positioned her arms around a large overhead pipe and re-attached the open cuff to her wrist. Re-locking her hands together, she found herself standing with her head against the pipe which was about at shoulder level. It was an awkward position but she was more concerned with what was going to happen to her. It was too noisy to hear much but she was pretty sure he must have left her alone again. Unable to move much she felt totally helpless...and uncomfortable. The noise in the room suddenly became intense as the main propulsion engines fired up. She could feel the boat lurch. He must be taking the boat out to sea she realized. It was difficult to imagine what was going on in his unpredictable mind. Her stomach tightened. The diesel engines were roaring now and the pipe that held her was vibrating against her head. The room was becoming noticeably hotter too. Hopefully this trip to wherever would be brief.

The engines suddenly slowed and she could feel the boat bump into a pier or dock. The feeling of anxiety returned. She knew that his intentions would become known soon. The trip was only a few minutes so they couldn't have traveled far. She wondered how she could stop the whole thing with the gag in her mouth. That was a dirty trick to prevent her from stopping him now, she thought. It didn't seem fair. The big engines stopped while the small auxiliary engine continued to hum along. She knew that meant that she was at her destination. Within a few minutes she heard footsteps and there he was unlocking her hands from the pipe.

"Enjoy the trip?" He asked sarcastically.

He took her hand and led her out of the hot and smelly engine room. The scent of fresh sea air was refreshing and very welcome. He lifted her off the boat and onto the dock that led to the landing. This time their boat was docked alone. The only sounds she could hear were those of the surf and a few sea gulls so she surmised that they must be alone. He took her to a building where he helped her walk up a cobblestone stairway. Once inside the building he sat her down in a wooden chair. Her hands were placed behind the back of the chair and secured with the handcuffs once again.

He planted a small kiss on her forehead that caught she off guard.

"How are you enjoying the mystery adventure so far?" He asked in a cheerful tone of voice. "Are you ready to continue with me or do you want to quit?"

The simple act of tenderness made her realize that he was teasing her so she shook her head to tell him no.

"Good," he replied. "I'm going to prepare dinner shortly but I 'm afraid that I have to punish you first for attempting to run off. I thought you wanted to share this adventure with me"

He surprised her again with his demands for total control in his game but with his apparent remorse for needing to discipline her.

Removing the handcuffs again, he helped her get out of the chair and led her across the room. She felt a hard wooden desk or table against her thighs.

"Bend over the desk, luv" he instructed..

She obeyed. He took her hands and extended her arms across the old wooden desk.

"Grab hold of the edge he told her as he wrapped her fingers around the back.

He walked back behind her. She felt his hands unbutton and unzip her jeans. He slipped them down to her ankles. Her panties were slipped down as well. He rubbed his hand softly over her bare bottom, feeling her quiver at his touch. He gave her a sudden slap with his hand. She jumped at the unexpected sting and sound of his hand on her tender skin.

"Danielle, I'm going to leave you with a little reminder of why you need to follow the rules. Something much more painful than his hand struck her bottom. I'm going to give you a few more of these until you have a few red stripes," he told her as his leather belt slapped loudly across both cheeks at once.

A burning sensation lingered after he repeated the punishment several more times. As she was bracing for another hit with the belt she felt his hand stroking her bottom again. His soft touch felt so good in contrast to the stinging pain of the belt. The sensuous feeling of his hand seems to make the stinging feel strangely erotic. He ran his fingers up between her legs, touching along her clit from behind. Jack continued to rub her tingling bottom with ever-increasing sweeps to her legs and sides. she could feel the moisture build within her. She pulled herself up and wiggled her pussy against the edge of the desk to heighten the sensation. His hands were now moving around to her inner thighs to stroke her skin beside her wet pussy.

He spread her legs with his feet and she began to enjoy the punishment. He slipped her top up over her head and arms to begin fondling her breasts. She heard his zipper and felt his hard cock slip between her engorged lips behind. He leaned over her outstretched body and kissed her neck as his hands stroked her breasts. His cock explored deeper into her fully aroused cunt. Her entire body felt ready to explode. She wanted to embrace him but was afraid to move. He seemed to have read her mind as he carried her over to a bed in the same room. He removed the blindfold and gag.. He lay her down on the bed and quickly joined her. He helped her out of her jeans and panties that remained tightly bunched around her ankles. The room became loud with moans and primal screams. They made love together until exhaustion overtook them both. Lying together, she drifted off while he watched the contentment on her face.

She awoke to the smell of bacon, eggs and coffee. It turned out that the dream she thought she had during the night was not a dream. She rolled over to sit up but after a little bit of movement she found that her ankle was shackled to the bed. Obviously he didn't trust her to stay put any more. Hearing her stirring he popped his head into the room to inform her that breakfast was nearly ready.

"You fell so soundly asleep that we had to just skip dinner last night," he informed her. You have a busy day ahead and you'll need the energy," he continued. "Here's a robe for you, " he said as he tossed a robe on the bed.

Returning a few moments later he carried a tray with the breakfast, coffee and juice for her. He set it on the bed and joined her for the meal.

"I didn't want to have to hunt you down again, so I chained you to the bed," he said with a grin. "Eat up now."

He gazed at her frequently as they ate breakfast together. When she finished the tray was removed. He returned with a fancy wooden case in one hand and a large cardboard box in the other.

"We're going to begin another small adventure with you again today he explained.

"What now?" She thought to herself with renewed curiosity and anxiety at the same time.

"I'm going to let you do the work this time," he said. "Please remove your robe."

She slowly slipped it off as she watched his face for his reaction.

"Now I want you to tie your ankles to the bottom posts on the bed. Make the knots tight and also bind yourself well because there'll be additional punishment if they come untied so do your best."

Jack removed the shackle from her ankle. Taking the two satin strips that he held out, Danielle crossed her legs and tied one around her right ankle and the other to her left. She then positioned herself so both feet would be as close to the posts as possible. It was a stretch to tie her right ankle to the first post. It was even more awkward to tie her left to the other side.

"Very well done Danielle," he complimented her. "I especially liked how you planned everything out."

Producing a small jewelry box, he opened it and held it out to her. It was an ornate golden clip with a string of emerald-colored jewels on the end.

"I want she to slip this onto your clit," he said as he handed the jewelry to her.

Having never seen how exactly the device was to be worn, she looked to him with a look of puzzlement. He understood and helped her clamp the lips of her vagina together. It felt cold and tight on her tender clit but thankfully not too painful. The sensation was rather erotic and she could feel her clit begin to swell against the pressure with delight.

"Very nice," he complimented her again with encouragement.

A second jewelry box containing two non-piercing nipple clamps on a thin gold chain was presented before her in a display case. She nervously took them and look down at her breasts. She had worn these before and they were uncomfortable.. When she hesitated, she was suddenly jolted with a short burst of the collar that she had almost forgotten. The jolt startled her almost as much as the first time.

"Almost ready to call the whole thing off,?" He asked sarcastically. "Remember, trust me."

She looked at him with anger in her eyes. If she was going to put it on, she needed a bit more encouragement.

She reluctantly raised the ring to her tender nipple and grimaced as she felt the ring clamp down on her now erect nipple. He waved the box in front of her and she took the other ring. As she spread it to put on her other nipple, he bent over and kissed her on the forehead. He added a light golden chain to her left clamp and brought the other end to her right, connecting her tits.

"Good girl!" Before proceeding, he paused to ask her, "Tell me again that you are in for the long haul Danielle." to reaffirm that she wished to continue.

The excitement had built to such a level that she nodded and said, " yes" almost without hesitation.

He then handed her a red ball attached to a number of leather straps.

"Press the ball into your mouth Danielle," he ordered.

She looked at him again as she forced the ball between her teeth. He offered some assistance in routing the straps over and around her head. He gave the side straps a final tug to tighten the harness under her chin. Reaching back into the box he withdrew two more satin strips of white cloth.

"Now I want you to tie these two strips to your wrists. Make sure they won't come off, especially if you wiggle and strain against them."

Wiggle, strain?!! What might cause that she wondered. As she finished tying the second strip to her right wrist he gently laid her back on the bed. Stepping to the side of the bed he wrapped the first around the headboard post. She felt her entire body being pulled tight as he pulled her right arm tightly to the headboard. He walked around the bed and pulled her left arm tight as well, tying the ligature to the headboard. She felt completely helpless lying naked and open in spread-eagle fashion, exposed completely to her master. She believed that he would be gentle with whatever he was planning. Trust. He had never really hurt her before but she was never sure what might come next. The ball was making her jaw muscles ache as it forced her mouth wide open. She wondered what she must look like to him at this moment. An obvious bulge is apparent in his crotch as he leaned over her. She smiled inside.

He reached over to the special wooden case that looked almost like a jewelry box. He flipped the lid open and set it on a table beside the bed but she could not see its contents. He produced a black scarf.

"Just relax now, luv," he told her in a calm, reassuring voice. "I am covering your eyes again for what comes next so you can concentrate on the sensations instead of what you might see."

Alarms went off in her head again. He lay the cloth across her eyes and tightly tied it at the back of her head, momentarily forcing her head off the bed. Stroking his hand on the side of her breast he sent a shiver down her spine. He tugged lightly on the chain between her clamped nipples. She waited silently as the tension built.

Lying helplessly on her back, unable to see anything she could only wait in anticipation for the next touch. She felt something in her ears.

"Ear plugs to further deprive you of your hearing," he explained as he pressed them in tightly.

She wondered what she might feel next. The restraints and clamps were becoming more uncomfortable. She could feel the blood pumping in her ears, clit and nipples as her nipples and clit felt the confinement of the clamps. Her arms and legs were getting tired from being stretched against the tightness of the satin. Her hands were tingling with numbness. She could not see or hear a thing and therefore had no idea where he was. She jumped as his hand suddenly brushed against the side of her right breast. He continued stroking it and his other hand soon joined in the fondling. His mouth descended upon her nipple. He sucked hard until it was fully erect. He moved over to the other and played with it too until it was as hard as the other. He slid his fingers softly all over her body with a touch so light that it tickled. He avoided the most sensitive spots at first. His sensuous touching made her shiver with pleasure.

She tugged against the restraints as she quivered with excitement. She was learning how being held captive seemed to heighten the pleasure she was experiencing. She felt the swell of arousal between her legs. She could feel the moisture build within the confines of the clamp across your clit. He kept stroking her in a teasing fashion and she was becoming hotter and hotter. He ran two fingers along both sides of her clit, teasing her with pleasure but not going for the prize yet. She was practically convulsing on the bed as he began to massage her tender clit. He removed the clamp from between her legs and she felt the instant rush of blood into her squeezed lips. Fluid dribbled onto her thighs as he played with her cunt. He tugged gently on the chain between her breasts as his fingers continued to massage within. She longed desperately to scream but the ball muffled the would-be release to a quiet whimper through her nose.