The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly stopped just short of bringing her to climax and the room was once again silent. Her heaving body slowly settled back down onto the bed. Her nostrils felt like wind tunnels with all her heavy breath passing in and out of the faired yet small openings. He placed a hand on her shoulder and removed the earplugs.

"Lie still now," he told her in an uncharacteristically calm voice.

He began to tell her of his fascination with the non-traditional views of the Asians, both Chinese and Japanese regarding human sensory perception. She was totally puzzled at this strange shift in topic. At the moment, she wanted to feel more of what she had just experienced. He disappointed her by teasing and stopping just short of letting her cum. She suddenly got the drift of what he is saying when she heard him mention the word "acupuncture".!

"I need you to relax and lie still now," he instructed her once again. "I have been studying acupuncture techniques for erotic pleasure and I am going to demonstrate its affects on you." he explained. "You will feel no pain and the erotic effects will be remarkable."

Danielle stopped fidgeting and lay perfectly still. She knew only that needles were used for this ancient Chinese medical treatment to relieve pain and that it had become more routine in American medicine now. Her chiropractor had been trained too. Where exactly was he going to stick those needles though?

Sensing her apprehension, he unstrapped the head harness and pulled the ball from her mouth.

"Just in case you are totally unwilling, I am going to let you have the privilege of speech back," Jack told her. "Remember, trust me."

He let her think for a few minutes before he inserted the first needle, unbeknownst to her. He inserted it another shoulder and twisted the needle back and forth. She suddenly felt a warm sensation traveling through her core to her groin. Her body tensed as the strange sensation swept through her body with more intensity. He moved to her right foot. She could feel his hand on her foot as he steadied it and slowly worked a needle into the side near her big toe. Her body shivered with the intensifying feeling of arousal. She could feel his hand at her left shoulder. The twinges in her groin seemed to come from both sides now. She moaned as a sudden surge of seduction overcame her body. She felt more horny and aroused than ever before. She wanted him to jump her right then and there.

"How does that feel?" He asked.

"What feel?" she replied. How does what feel? I'm just so horny!"

"I just inserted an acupuncture needles into your core nerve path," he explained. "Did it do anything for you?"

"Uhh, I think so maybe," she said. "I need your body again."

He placed his hand on her left thigh. A sharp tingle shot through her midsection. The two sensations were steady and their combined effects felt incredible. He could see that she was experiencing pleasure so he continued. He rolls her left foot on its side to insert another needle into that foot. He slowly inserts the needle until she suddenly felt a warm sensation rise in her pussy. He seemed to know exactly how far to go with each needle. Her reaction was intense pleasure. After two more needles, she begin to feel like she were having one continuous orgasm. The feeling was so intense that she began to scream and moan loudly. He allowed her emotional release. She had never ejaculated before but it felt like she may have done so for the first time. The release was so intense

He slowly removes the needles one by one and cut the satin straps. He undressed and climbed on top of her. His cock was hard as he positioned it to penetrate her wet pussy. They moved together under the power of her continuing involuntary motions. He kissed her long and hard. She passed out from complete exhaustion shortly thereafter.

When she awoke, he was still holding her in his arms under some covers. He woke up as she stirred and greeted her with a kiss. All of the restraints and props from the night before were gone. She found herself in a nice fresh bed wearing only a nightshirt. The sun was streaming into the room through the slits in a wooden blind that covered the window. He rolled out of bed.

"Danielle, you have another big day planned for tomorrow. We are going to relax and rest on the beach today. I have to go to work tomorrow but you will be in good hands throughout the day. I will be meeting you for supper. You rest now and we'll have some breakfast on the sun deck. In about half an hour."

Jack made some breakfast in the cottage in the gulf while Danielle got up and showered. She met him on the deck where he had laid out a nice breakfast for them to enjoy as they relaxed. She was feeling glad that she allowed him to lead her through the unusual adventures. She wondered what else he had planned for her.

"Where am I going tomorrow?" she asked as they sipped their coffee.

"I have a friend who owns a Japanese sushi bar and restaurant on the mainland," he replied. "They will be showing you some new things about the preparation of a traditional sushi dinner called nyotaimori."

"ooh, I like sushi. That should be fun," she said with excitement in her voice.

Jack took her to the beach near a cabana where they enjoyed lunch with a few beverages. They relaxed on deck chairs and had a very nice day. He treated her like royalty, catering her every desire. He held her hand when they waded into the surf. The day went by so fast that it surprised them both when the sun started to sink into the ocean to the west.

"We need to get to bed soon," he suddenly remarked. We both have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

He kept saying that but she wasn't exactly sure how the day would be especially long. They went to a place that he had rented on the beach to have a light dinner before going to bed. He kept her awake for several hours more with love making. They fell asleep together under the cool breeze of the ocean air.

The alarm clock woke them suddenly at 7:30.

"We don't have much time to get ready," he declared. I'm going to remove that collar for today because you will be in good hands with my Japanese friends. Jack took a tool that looked similar to a pliers with a special jaw and leaned over her to unfasten the collar. It felt nice to have the thick leather device removed from her neck.

"Go ahead and shower first," he said. I have some new clothes here for you too.

He handed her a pile of new clothes that included a nice dress and sexy underwear. She took the clothing with her into the bath and got under the shower. He showered as she applied her makeup in the main room and they quickly got prepared for the day.

To her surprise, he had one of his cars parked at the beach house. They got in and he drove fast (as usual) to a business area on the mainland. He stopped at the Japanese restaurant and Bar to bring her in to meet his friends. The owner, Mr. Shimase bowed politely as they were introduced. He showed them around the outside of his restaurant and property. There were coy ponds and other structures that looked as if they could have come from Japan. He finally took them into the restaurant waiting area. He was courteous and attentive but he suddenly looked at his watch.

"I will introduce you now to my business associates. I am afraid that I must go to tend to some business now."

He spoke Japanese as he summoned someone and two women dressed in kimonos entered the room. They said nothing but bowed respectfully as they stopped before them.

.Mr. Shimase spoke, "Danielle, I'd like you to meet my assistants who will prepare you for your next adventure. This will be a new cultural experience for you. Follow them and do as they tell you. Is that clear?"

Danielle looked at jack for reassurance. He gestured for her to follow the two young women. Sensing that this was all a part of his plan she did as instructed.

"Yes, Sir," she replied timidly as once again she was curious and anxious about what was to come.

The two women didn't appear threatening. She followed as one led and the other fell in line behind Danielle. They didn't go far before the first woman opened a door and motioned for her to enter.

"Please remove your shoes," the woman directed.

Danielle willingly obeyed as she could see that the floor was covered in a beautiful bamboo mat. She timidly entered as she looked around the room. A beautifully colorful room divider was the focal point in the room. Otherwise the room looked formal with a large dining room table complete with about a dozen chairs. Traditional Japanese artwork was hung on the walls as well as on various shelves and tables around the room. The walls had back-lighted screens surrounding the entire room. The lighting was subdued but it felt like an elegant dining room. They continued to walk through the elegant room to another door behind the screen where bright light was emanating through the door opening. This room was about the size of a bedroom with a full bath, a dressing table with bright lights lining the three mirrors in front. There was also a reclining chair, similar to what she had seen at her dermatologist's office.

"We prepare you for Nyotaimori," one of the young Japanese women said as she and her partner approached Danielle.

"What is that?" she asked.

"You like Japanese food? - the sashimi, sushi and fugu? We prepare big meal. You will like."

She wasn't sure whether they were not allowed to tell her much or if they just were not fluent in English.

"Please undress MS Danielle," the lead woman said. "We must prepare you."

"Prepare me for what?"

"Nyotaimori ," was her only response. "We need to wash you very clean. You be quiet now and we will take good care of you. No more talking. We will get in big trouble."

Feeling frightened and confused, Danielle reluctantly slipped out of her clothes as the women watched. They conversed in Japanese as she removed her underwear.

"You come and sit in the chair," the woman commanded Danielle.

The tone in her voice seemed to be laced with frustration. She sat in the large chair as instructed. The sound of an electric motor was immediately apparent as the chair tilted back. The woman oppresses her hand against Danielle's shoulder to make her recline with the chair. The chair was nearly horizontal when it stopped moving. The second woman who said little came forward with an electric shears. Spreading Danielle's legs as wide as the chair allowed, she turned on the clippers and began to trim her pubic hair. With long strokes across her mound. A tray with other instruments was laid on a table next to her as she worked rapidly. She took a scissors too and clipped some unruly hair. Using a straight-edge razor, she skillfully made the edges perfectly straight. She ran the blade against Danielle's clit as she dry-shaves the hair away from her tender flesh.

"You roll over and get on hands and knees," the second woman ordered.

The two women worked together to position her on her hands and knees on the chair. Once again the woman spread Danielle's legs and neatly trimmed her pubic hair from the back. Fine-tuning the shape with the razor she finally stepped back to check her work and pronounced her to be ready.

The lead woman handed her some special liquid soap and a washcloth before leading her to the shower. The Japanese woman instructed her on how to lather up three times with the special soap and rinse off between applications. She was to use the same soap for her hair to cleanse everything from having any fragrance or bacteria. Standing under the warm shower felt good as she did her best to clean herself as instructed. When she was finished and had turned off the water, the woman met her at the shower opening.

"Now you must run cold water over yourself to cool your body." The woman directed. "You must be cool to the touch and it will also close your pores."

She sent Danielle back into the shower, reaching in to grab the lever and turned the water on herself. Once Danielle was standing under the streaming water the woman turned the temperature lever all the way to the cold position. The icy water came as a shock. She could barely stand it but thought better of doing anything. She stood motionless under the freezing water for what seemed like an eternity even though it was only a few minutes.

"Turn around," the woman directed.

She did one complete rotation under the stream of water. Danielle was shivering profusely when the woman stopped the shower and handed her a thick towel.

"Here, dry yourself off. You will be fine."

She was so cold that she immediately wrapped the towel around herself in an attempt to warm herself. She could feel that her nipples were rock hard and the towel felt pleasurable as it rubbed across them. The room air was warm enough that she stopped shaking but she still felt very cold. A white plush robe was held out behind her. Seeing the robe in the mirror she handed over the tower and slipped her arms into the open gown. She was surprised at how the robe was so cold. It had obviously been chilled and made her cold again. They wrapped it around her body and tied the matching belt that hung at the sides...

Without allowing much time for her to enjoy the feel of standing in her new robe, she was ushered over to the make-up chair. The quieter woman seemed to be the hair person. She skillfully took charge of Danielle's hair and fashioned it into a hairdo hairstyle resembling a traditional Japanese hairstyle with the hair pulled up off her neck and tied with hair and ribbons on top of her head. She used her scissors sparingly to get the desired look. When she had finished, the other woman applied white makeup to Danielle's face and made up her eyes. She finished with bright red lipstick. Even Danielle was surprised at the transformation that the hairstyle and makeup had created. The two women discussed their project in Japanese before agreeing that they had successfully achieved the desired results.

"Come, it's time to prepare dinner," the lead woman said as she spun the chair away from the mirror. Danielle rose and once again followed the woman as the second followed behind. They left the bathroom and re-entered the dining room. When they reached the dining table there was a sushi chef busy preparing Japanese delicacies on a cart. He set his knife down and bowed to the three women. He then resumed his work. Danielle was fascinated at the array of fish, bamboo leaves and red roses on his cart. Everything was packed in ice. He was a master with the knife, slicing the rolled fish perfectly.

Two hands on her shoulders pulled on the robe as the second woman unfastened the tied wrap. The robe was slipped off in one fluid motion and she was left standing naked beside the cart and table.

"It's time up on the table now," said the woman as she pulled a chair away to serve as a step.

Danielle had no idea what was expected of her but obediently stepped up onto the chair then sat down on the table as the women guided her.

"Lay flat on your back," she said as they positioned Danielle at the center of the table. "Place your arms tight against your sides, palms against your thighs," she continued. Now point your toes like this," she instructed, pressing down on the tops of Danielle's feet until her toes were pointed toward the opposite end of the table from her head. "Eyes focused straight up on a spot on the ceiling. You shall not make eye contact with any of the guests. You say nothing and react to nothing. You practice while the chef lays out the meal."

Danielle didn't know what to think. A lot had just been said to shed some light on what was about to happen. Guests? She lay completely still, just as she had been instructed while she thought. Suddenly something cold and clammy was laid on her right shoulder. She turned her head to see a piece of raw fish; sashimi had been placed there with a pair of chopsticks by the chef. Her head was unexpectedly forced back into position by two hands that cradled it.

"You must not react," she was scolded by the woman.

She remained still as fish was lined up from her shoulder to her neck along her collarbone. Occasionally she could see the chef bringing the pieces through her line of sight but she could not see it being placed onto her body. The fish felt colder as more was lined up along her left side to mirror the appearance on her right. She saw a flash of red as the chef arranged rose petals around her nipples. The sensation tickled as he arranged them with deliberate movements. Larger pieces of fish were arranged around her breasts in a fanned-out pattern. He moved lower on her body with more of the raw fish. He continued lining it up all the way down onto her thighs. She wondered how she must look from above.

The two women busied themselves laying out place settings in front of each of the chairs. Dishes containing shredded ginger, wasabi and soy sauce made sounds all around Danielle as the dishes were placed on the hard wooden table. She could see the activity in the periphery of her vision but did not know exactly what they were doing. She could smell the spiciness of the wasabi as it wafted over her nose.

After the chef had laid outlined her body he began a second row within the first. These pieces of fish were in rolls with rice and tofu mixed in. His quick movements that transferred the food from the cart to her body were pure artistry. She was fascinated by the little that she could see of his skillful arrangement. He seemed to stop for a bit then held a relatively large piece of fish above her belly.

"Fugu," he announced.

It took all her strength to remain still when he placed it over her vagina. Using the chopsticks, he spread her clit and opened her a bit, pressing it partly into her slit. He arranged more small pieces around the first. It felt as though her had stuffer her with the cold fish. She wondered whether the fish would react with her body. She had heard somewhere that fugu was the exotic puffer fish that could be lethal if improperly prepared. Even when done correctly it contained numbing and paralyzing neurotoxins when ingested.

She took a deep breath in an effort to relax and not move. Additional food and garnish was placed on her body. Something cold was packed between her legs covering her cunt completely. The chef announced that he was done. He rolled his cart out of the room and was gone.

"Do not move," the lead woman directed Danielle. The guests are here. I will tell the master that dinner is ready."

The two women left Danielle alone on the table. She didn't dare move a muscle for fear of upsetting the arrangement that had been spread all over her body. She worried about being the centerpiece for a group of people who were about to descend upon this room for dinner.

She heard the noise as the group of people came down the hall and playfully took care to remove their shoes and find slippers that fit before entering the room. She stoically stared at the ceiling, her arms stiff at her sides as she felt the stares of the guests when they saw her lying on the table. Some walked right up to her to stare while others were more comfortable staring from across the room. Their laughter and chatter subsided when they saw the big surprise that Jack had in store for them this evening. She could see that there were both men and women in the group as they peered down at her face.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Jack announced. We have a special treat in store for you tonight. I have arranges this special Japanese dinner as something special for my dearest friends on this occasion. If you are not a fan of sushi I hope you will at least try the meal that has been prepared for you. The outermost dishes are plain raw fish or sashimi. Next in is the sushi which is fish with rice and other Japanese pastes mixed in. Finally for those of you brave enough to tempt fate, her cunt is covered with fugu; The most notorious Japanese dish of all. If the chef did his job right, you will just feel tingling in your lips and maybe a faster heart rate. If he screwed up, well it's been nice knowing you."