The Game

Story Info
An exciting, sexy game.
2k words
4.08
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE GAME

by Musings of Pan

It was the middle of winter quarter at college and I was restless. Too much school work, no girl friend, and no parties this time of year. Just grinding away while the days got longer.

I was entering the dorm, coming back from my last class of the day with a full night of work ahead when I glanced at the bulletin board just inside the door and saw a new notice. It said, "GUYS AND GALS INVITED TO TRY A SAFE BUT NAUGHTY AND SEXY GAME. FUN FOR ALL FRIDAY NIGHT. IF INTERESTED CALL.." And a telephone number was listed.

I hustled up to my room not thinking much about it. Later that evening, when I had almost puzzled out a very complex concept in my text, my roommate Stan, interrupted and asked if I saw the game notice on the board downstairs. I said, "Given our lack of social life, it looks interesting."

After some discussion I called the number on the notice. The girl who answered explained that she and her friend had developed an erotic game for adults and want to try it out. She explained that there would be an even number of men and women and that while very erotic, it would be safe for everyone. She asked my age, explaining that everyone there must be over 18. I told her that my room mate would also be coming which she said was good and gave me the address.

Stan and I speculated about what would happen in this game, but really had no clue. When Friday evening came we found ourselves a few blocks off campus walking up to a small brick house. A very pretty girl answered the door and introduced herself as Sara.

We went into what was the house living room but the furniture had been moved to the walls and folding chairs were arranged in a circle. Two girls and one other boy were already there. I asked, "what now?" but Sara just smiled and said to wait until the last two arrive.

When everyone was there Sara stood in the center of the circle of chairs and asked everyone to sit in boy, girl, boy, girl order. She started out by thanking everyone for coming and explained that this is a project that she and her house mate Ann have been working on for several months. They decided to develop an erotic game to help relieve some of the tension that builds at a difficult university like ours. After many drafts and adjustments they are finally ready to try the game and that is why we are here.

She had everyone around the circle introduce themselves. The people were:

Sara

Stan, my room mate

Ann

Me, Ken

Meg

Jack

Karen

Bill

Sara then handed a sheet of game rules to each person and read them aloud:

These rules must be read aloud before every game.

1. We are here to have fun and be safe. Keep the attitude light. No one will be forced to do anything they are not comfortable with. Anyone who attempts to force a refused activity will be ejected.

2. We will be using playing cards. Aces are high and the suits ranked from highest to lowest are Spades, Hearts, Diamonds, and Clubs. So the Jack of Hearts is higher than a Jack of Diamonds, but lower than the Queen of Clubs.

3. Players will sit in a circle with someone of the opposite sex on either side. The maximum is ten players per circle, if more than ten form additional circles and play separate games.

4. Players will each draw a card to determine the first dealer. At the beginning of each round the dealer will mix the cards and give each player one card. The person with the highest card is the player A for the round. The person of the opposite sex with the lowest card is player B.

5. Player B will draw the top activity card and read it out loud. Both players A and B will stand in the center of the circle facing each other with feet shoulder width apart where player A will perform the activity on player B for 30 seconds. If either player refuses the activity that player will either remove all clothes or leave the game.

6. Clothes removed may not be put on for remainder of the evening.

7. The game will proceed for twenty rounds.

8. If it is not possible to perform the activity, draw another activity card.

9. If you came with someone you love, give them a kiss and hug while you assure them that this just for fun and you will still love them after the game.

THE GAME

We drew cards for the deal. Ann was the dealer so she shuffled and went around the circle giving everyone a card. We held our cards face down until Ann finished and said, "Alright, turn over your cards."

I gave a sigh of relief when I saw a 7 of hearts, not too high or too low. Sara got high with the ace of diamonds while the low on the male side was Bill with the 3 of spades. Bill and Sara went to the center of the circle. She smiling like a cat watching a mouse while he looked tense. Bill stared at the stack of activity cards and then cautiously picked up the top one. He read "remove B's choice of one article of clothing. He quickly said "shoes". Sara stooped down and took his shoes off. Bill looked relieved.

The next round Karen got high with the queen of hearts and Jack had a 4 of clubs. His activity was to kiss passionately. Both smiled, wrapped their arms around each other and went at it enthusiastically with mouths open. I don't think they would have stopped if time was not called.

On the third round I got high with the ace of clubs. It seemed time a boy got high. Meg who was short but with a big bust, got low for girls so she and I went to the center. I had a big grin on my face. From her activity card she read, "Touch and fondle the breasts if B is female or the penis if male." I thought this is not bad at all and asked her if she was OK with it. She smiled and nodded. I put one hand on each big breast over her shirt and rubbed them while I felt her nipples get hard. Heaven on earth I thought. Meg was smiling and obviously enjoying my touch. Far too soon time was called.

Forth round Stan got high card and Ann, a cute blond, got low. She drew A will kneel in front of B and lick either pussy lips or underside of penis. There was tense silence wondering what would happen. Ann hesitated and then smiled, unzipped and lowered her jeans and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side. Stan knelt and went to it. She put her hands on his head, threw her head back, and was breathing hard.

Fifth round and it was Sara who got high again. Stan got low. The activity card was remove all of B's clothing. Wow! Stan looked nervous but nodded so Sara started with his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and sliding it off him in a sexy way. She then knelt, looked straight at his crotch and ran her hand over it before unbuckling his belt and lowering his zipper. Sara was making as much of a show of this as she could and Stan got into it by pushing his pelvis out and making other moves. Once Stan was naked everyone applauded.

By round six everyone was getting loose. There were smiles and teasing comments. Ann got high and I got low. The card said B will choose above or below the waist for a massage. I thought about that and decided, what the hell, below the waist. Ann started on my butt. Then the group started chanting do his prick, so she moved to my front and gave me a good hard on with her rubbing. I did not hide the bulge in my pants or the smile on my face.

Rounds seven and eight were remove one item of clothes and hug enthusiastically. They went by quickly.

Round nine Stan got high. He said it was about time. Karen got low and drew B will lie on back and A will lie on B face to crotch. Now this would be interesting because Stan was naked. I was wondering if Karen would refuse but she lay down on her back so Stan grinned and lay on top. Karen, in the spirit of the game, started nuzzling and licking Stan while Stan was using his face to rub Karen's split through her panties. Stan had a huge erection when they got up and Karen was smiling.

By now everyone was cheering so when I drew the card, "All players remove two items of clothing", there was no hesitation. While the clothes were coming off Stan said, "what do I do?". We agreed that he was exempt because he was already naked.

The activities for rounds eleven, twelve, and thirteen were kiss passionately, massage shoulders and back, and stair longingly into others eyes. Nice, particularly with the state of undress but not much happening. So we were ready for action when Meg drew kiss while holding each other's genitals. Meg was wearing only panties by this time and Bill, who had high card, was in his tidy whites. Bill slipped his hand down Meg's panties so she did the same to Bill and they kissed passionately. Both were writhing and looked like they were about to cum when time was up. They went back to their seats still breathing hard and with flushed faces.

Twenty was the last round by the rules. By now everyone was naked except Sara who had panties on. Everyone was horny so there was much rubbing against each other.

We were not ready to stop so I suggested a final activity. The boys will lie on their backs in a line head to feet. Each girl will crawl over the line on hands and knees. Boys may rub their faces where they want but may not use hands. Girls may rub any part of their bodies where they want. This was agreed to enthusiastically. Soon the girls were making sure to rub their faces on the boys penises and their pussies on the boys faces. Sara took off her panties so she could fully participate. I got to experience how different pussies taste. Very interesting.

We all put our clothes on and went home happy. It was a great experience.

Author's note: I looked through all the activity cards and have listed them below for your pleasure:

ACTIVITY CARDS

Take both player B's hands and stair longingly into the players eyes. 1 card

Kiss passionately. 2 cards

Hug enthusiastically. 2 cards

Remove B's choice of one item of clothing. Pairs like shoes count as one. Jewelry and other accessories do not count. 5 cards.

Remove B's choice of two items of clothing. Pairs like shoes count as one. Jewelry and other accessories do not count. 4 cards.

Remove B's choice of three items of clothing. Pairs like shoes count as one. Jewelry and other accessories do not count. 3 cards.

All players remove two items of clothing. 2 cards.

Remove all of B's clothing. 1 card.

Player A will put a hand into the pants of player B touching skin and fondle. 3 cards.

Players A and B will each put a hand into the others pants touching skin and fondle. 2 cards.

Touch and fondle the breasts if B is female or the penis if B is male. 3 cards.

B will choose above or below the waist. Massage that area. 3 cards.

A will kneel in front of B and lick either pussy lips or penis. 1 card

B will lay on floor face up. A will lay face to face on B and rub bodies. 3 cards.

B will lay on floor face up. A will lay on B face to crotch and rub bodies. 2 cards.

Massage shoulders and back. 2 cards.

Massage butt. 2 cards.

Kiss while holding each other's Genitals. 2 cards.