The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve picked up the deck of cards. "Anyone mind if I deal?" he asked.

"Not I," said Ginny, "but first a couple of rule changes. First, no time limit."

Everybody thought that was reasonable, even desirable. Now I knew why my watch was in the glove compartment.

"Great," said Ginny. "Second, clothing is on sale tonight, three chips." Before anyone could ask why, she explained. "It speeds up the game. Minimum two clothing purchases on every hand."

Unanimous approval.

Steve dealt, the betting was brisk and the clothing started coming off. Less than ninety minutes later, Flo stood up and took off her bra.

"Nice," said Steve.

"I remember," I said.

Ginny laughed and threw a pillow at me.

We voted to take a quick break for more courage and relief.

Back in the circle, Rod prepared to deal the next hand. With Flo proudly displaying her breasts, the mood was buoyant and the anticipation high. Forty minutes later, three of the women and four of the men were completely nude. All the women were sitting on towels.

Misty won the next hand. "Dare or favor," she said to Derrick.

It was the first dare of the night and everyone was alert, wondering where things would start.

"Favor," answered Derrick.

"I want you to come over here, kiss me and fondle my breasts," said Misty.

Derrick moved next to Misty and sat facing her at her side. He put his arms around her, moved her into position and kissed her. It wasn't a preliminary kiss, testing to see how much Misty wanted. It was a full-throated, open-mouthed tongue-lashing. Misty was prepared and responded in kind. Simultaneously, Derrick began to palm Misty's breasts.

It was a mesmerizing scene. With our official timekeeper involved, no one was keeping time. Ginny realized it after what was certainly longer than two minutes. "Time," she called.

Derrick and Misty stopped kissing. Derrick moved back to his place while Misty gasped for breath.

Misty had two more purchases to complete. She pushed out two short stacks of white chips and relieved Derrick and I of our underwear. I won the next hand and bought Ginny's panties. Ginny folded her towel in half, doubling its thickness and sat down on it again. My last purchase was Leigh's panties. Kathy removed her panties in support of Leigh and sat back down on her towel.

With everyone naked, dares and favors were the focus of the game. Over the next fifteen minutes, we witnessed three blowjobs, two clitoris nibbles and more kissing, palming and stroking.

Steve won the next hand and Ginny chose favor.

"I want you to come over here, sit in my lap and kiss me," Steve instructed.

Ginny moved over to him and started to sit in his lap. "Not that," he said. "Facing me."

Ginny straddled him and started to lower herself. Subtly, Steve held his erection vertical with one hand while guiding Ginny with the other. I'm not sure how many other players noticed. When Ginny lowered herself, Steve's erection was waiting and he entered her about a half inch. She noticed and paused.

"You're bad," Ginny whispered in his ear.

"No prohibitions, right?" he asked.

"Right," Ginny answered and settled down with him inside her.

They kissed with minimum body movement. Derrick, back on the job, called time in two minutes. Ginny lifted herself off Steve and returned to her place, revealing Steve's glistening erection. Everyone noticed.

Karma can be perfect. Ginny won the next hand and Steve had the smallest pile of chips. "Dare or favor?"

"Favor," said Steve.

"I want you to masturbate for me until you cum or Derrick calls time," Ginny ordered.

"Really?" asked Steve.

"Really," Ginny said. "No prohibitions," she added.

Given their close encounter just minutes ago, I think Ginny was hoping Steve would provide an exciting exhibition of male virility. Somehow, Steve managed to survive and the game went on. Ginny had another purchase. Neil had the second smallest stack.

"Dare or favor," said Ginny.

"Dare," said Neil.

"I dare you to come with me," said Ginny as she stood up and offered her hand. Neil stood up, took Ginny's hand and she led him upstairs.

The game was forgotten at that point and things took a life of their own. Flo stood up, pulled me up with her and we followed Ginny and Neil upstairs.

I don't know what happened with the eight remaining players. Flo led me to one of the bedrooms. Inside, she closed the door, turned around, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "You know why we're here, don't you?" she asked.

"Even with my oxygen deprived brain, I can figure it out," I answered.

"Okay then. Where do you want to start?" asked Flo.

"Flo," I said. "We've already started."

I kissed her again and pushed her back on the bed. She giggled nervously as she slid back on the bed and spread her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and ended up sucking her stiff clitoris between my lips. Flo began to squirm as I teased the tip of her clitoris with my tongue.

"Enough, enough," she squealed. Come up here and fuck me," she ordered.

Chivalry dictated that I come to the aid of a woman in need. I slid up her body, pausing to kiss her breasts. I kissed her lips and sucked her tongue into my mouth. My aim was off. Flo used a hand to correct the direction and I slid into her in one long stroke.

"Oh, shit," said Flo.

I held still. "Are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm fantastic," she shared. "You feel so good inside me."

I began to stroke inside her. Flo matched my moves with moves of her own. It had been hours since I'd had sex with Ginny at home and I didn't know how long I'd last. Surprisingly, I lasted almost ten minutes. By that time, Flo had experienced two orgasms and was approaching a third. I felt my own orgasm starting.

"Flo," I said.

"I know. I feel it too," she said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I want you inside me. We're all on the pill so inside me is the only choice," she instructed.

Flo came before I did. When the grip of her vagina on my erection subsided, I burst inside her. I rolled off her and she rolled on top of me. She began furiously kissing me. "That was incredible," she said. "You've just gone where no man, except Derrick, has gone before."

"Really?" I asked. "I'm only the second man to have sex with you?"

"Really. I didn't go to college and high school was a bust. You may be the second, but I'm going to up the count quickly tonight."

"I'm honored," I said.

"I'm sorry we didn't fuck sooner," Flo said.

"Maybe we can do it again later," I said.

"That would be really nice if you don't mind me fucking the field before then," she said.

"Have a blast. You can tell me all about then," I said.

"We have a date but don't expect me to talk much. Scream maybe, but not talk."

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and suggested we go back downstairs to join the others.

"Go ahead," Flo said. "I need a few more minutes to recover."

I met Bret in the hallway when I came out of the bathroom.

"Abby's in the bedroom," he said and pointed to a door that was partly open. "I think you should go in and congratulate her," he added.

I knocked gently on the bedroom door. A tiny voice said, "Come in."

I closed the door behind me. Abby was on her side under the sheets. "Hi," I said.

"Hi," she replied.

"Can I join you?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to?" she asked.

"Of course I'm sure. Otherwise I wouldn't be here," I answered.

Abby lifted the sheet, exposing her beautiful body, and I slid in beside her. She rolled half on top of me. "Stan," she said. "Why did the other guys avoid me downstairs?"

"Abby," I said. "I wasn't there so I don't know exactly. If I had to guess, they were unconsciously honoring your changed status with Bret."

"You mean the engagement."

"Exactly," I confirmed.

"You too?" she asked.

"I'm here now," I told her. "You're a very desirable woman. Maybe the most desirable. I'd be insane to ignore you."

"Stan, would you make love with me?"

In response, I put my hand behind her head and drew her in to kiss her. Her return kiss was hungry and overflowing with emotion. Her hand found my recovering cock. "I think I can fix this," Abby said.

Seconds later, Abby was turned around on the bed and sucking my cock into her mouth. It felt wonderful and I had no doubt she could keep her promise.

I pulled her hips over my head and began to similarly stimulate her lady parts. Abby's efforts were successful and she quickly rotated around on top of me and settled down with me inside her as if she expected I would somehow get away.

Abby is a vibrant and active lover. We coupled in several positions before I came while entering her from behind. "Thank you, Stan," she said. "I needed that."

"Abby," I said. "You're an irresistible woman. If you let the rest of us know what you want, I don't think you'll have a problem filling your dance card. And, if it's any comfort, I think I love you."

We lay together in the bed for quite a while. I could feel the tension drain from her body as I held her in my arms.

I left Abby evaluating her options and, after another bathroom break, headed for the stairs. Halfway down, I paused to watch the activity in the room below me. Leigh was on her back with Derrick's face between her legs. Misty was kneeling next to her fondling and kissing her left breast. Kathy was doing the same with her right breast. Leigh's eyes were closed and I watched her spine stiffen and relax in response to Derrick's efforts. Rod and Steve were sitting on a nearby sofa watching the action and slowly stroking themselves.

Derrick moved up on Leigh and entered her. He began a rhythmic motion within her. Leigh responded by moving with him and Misty and Kathy increased their fascination with Leigh's tits.

I walked down the rest of the steps and walked into the room. Derrick saw me and said, "Stan, come here and take over for me. I need to hit the head, badly."

As if we did stuff like this every day, Derrick pulled out and I pushed myself in without a complaint from Leigh. She just kept pushing back with her hips.

Rod, who had been focused on Kathy's backside wiggling at him, got up off the sofa and moved behind her. He began to rub his erection up and down on the space between her cheeks. Kathy looked back to see who was teasing her and, when she identified Rod, she nodded and went back to her focus on Leigh's tit.

Rod ran his erection deeper between Kathy's legs and slipped inside her with a confirming "Ahhh" from Kathy.

Steve moved up behind Misty and rubbed his erection against her ass. Misty looked back to see who was teasing her. She looked across Leigh's body, saw her husband fucking Steve's wife and whispered to Steve, "Go for it." Steve entered Misty from behind and began his own rhythm. It took a few seconds, but the three of us settled on a common rhythm as we fucked the three women in front of us. Kathy and Misty adjusted their efforts accordingly and the six of us spent the next ten minutes oblivious to our surroundings.

Leigh accompanied her orgasm with a howl that she stifled with her arm in her mouth. Like domino's falling, the rest of us came almost immediately. We lay in a heap on the floor recovering. Eventually, individuals managed to untangle themselves and I was left lying alongside Leigh on the floor.

"Was that you at the end?" asked Leigh.

"It was," I confirmed. "Was that okay?"

"It was perfect but what happened to Derrick?" she asked.

"I think he had an emergency bathroom problem and he called in reinforcements," I told her.

"Was that what they call a gangbang?" Leigh asked.

"Is two men back to back a gangbang?" I asked.

"No. I guess not," Leigh mulled

"Then, I guess you were just the center of attention from people who love you."

"Yeah. That's exactly how I felt," Leigh confirmed.

By three in the morning, everyone was exhausted and sleeping wherever appropriate space was available. I wandered around the house looking for Ginny. There were three women sleeping in the king sized bed in the master bedroom with Steve. Bret and Abby were curled up together in another bedroom and two of the guys were sharing a bed in the next bedroom. To be honest, they were not touching. They were hugging opposite sides of the bed but I planned to give them trouble about it in the morning. Derrick was sleeping alongside Kathy in the last bedroom.

I found Ginny sound asleep in one of the oversized chairs in the formal living room. I pushed a large hassock against the chair and wiggled alongside her. She didn't wake up but she did wrap an arm around me and put her head on my shoulder.

I woke the next morning when Ginny unwrapped herself from me and sat up. "Hi," she said.

"Good morning," I answered.

"I have to pee. Be right back. Don't go anywhere."

She was back in a couple of minutes and we began to debrief each other on the happenings the previous evening.

"What the hell happened last night?" asked Ginny.

"I think we were drunk on the sexual tensions that built over the last several months and we just went crazy," I suggested.

"Did everybody fuck everybody else?" she asked.

"I'd be shocked if they didn't," I confirmed.

"You too?" she asked.

"I'm not one hundred percent certain but I think so," I guessed.

"I don't remember fucking you," Ginny said.

"You were asleep when I got here and I didn't want to wake you up," I told her. "Besides, I'm going to make it up to you later today."

"You're sweet. I hope I don't disappoint you."

"You never have," I told her.

She kissed me. "Deal," she said.

A few minutes later, Ginny wondered. "I hope nobody has any social or ethical problems because of what we did last night."

"We may need some time to contemplate our actions but I don't think any of the relationships will be compromised. In fact, some of the personal relationships may be changed going forward."

"Changed? How?" asked Ginny.

I think we may be a little more intimate with each other. You know, more touching, longer hugs and maybe a real kiss or two."

"Maybe more than that?"

"If you suggesting there may be individual affairs between couples outside the larger group, I don't think so. We all have considerable respect for each other and our spouses and I think guilt and shame would keep things under control."

"So, no fucking each other except at parties like last night," summarized Ginny.

"I didn't say that. If two couples were to see each other for dinner or games separate from the rest of us, a sexual exchange might evolve. And I'm not sure we'll ever have another party like last night."

"Would it bother you if I encouraged both?" Ginny asked.

I looked at her, trying to decode her statement. If she meant what I thought she meant, I wouldn't have a problem. I said, "No," and left it at that.

Folks started to wake up over the next hour. Toilets all over the house were flushing. Oddly, nobody was looking for their clothing. However, everyone sought out the coffee maker in the kitchen. Steve was working on the third pot of caffeinated stimulus by the time everyone was present. I was watching body language and interactions as people came into the kitchen. There were some reluctant greetings that I attributed to caffeine withdrawal reactions rather than repercussions from the previous evening. Some kissing and hugging was also present. Overall, I thought, as a group, we were on firm ground.

The kitchen was too small for the whole group, so we moved, with our eclectic mugs of coffee, to the game room. The furniture was still against the wall and we spread out and managed seats for all of us.

"Damn, I had fun last night," ventured Flo.

"So did I," echoed Leigh.

"Anyone for a rematch?" asked Steve.

"Whoa. Right now I'm too tired and sore to consider a replay," said Ginny.

"Especially, the sore part," echoed Misty.

"I could kiss it make it all better," offered Rod.

"You're a dirty old man," rejoindered Misty. "However, I will reconsider your offer after we get home."

Misty's comment started the movement to go home. Ginny took charge of finding and handing out the clothing. Steve produced a number of plastic grocery bags for the clothing that wasn't going to be worn on the way home, mostly bras and underwear.

There were a few naked hugs and kisses that stopped short of fondling and stroking. When every one was gone except Ginny, me, Steve and Kathy, we headed for the kitchen for a coffee refresher. Ginny offered our help in straightening out the house, moving the furniture back in place and washing the sheets. Steve and Kathy declined the offer and Ginny and I headed home.

Ginny reported, over the next few days, that everyone was doing okay. While everyone was energized by the game and the outcome, reflection was still the predominant mood among the women. We returned to a normal routine. The guys scheduled another poker night, on the original schedule, at Neil's place for the next month.

We arrived at Neil's near seven o'clock. Leigh greeted us at the door as usual but with unexpected kisses and hugs. Flo arrived with Derrick to help Leigh. We settled around the card table, Derrick handed out the chips and Neil dealt the first hand.

Flo came in about thirty minutes later. "How's everyone doing?" she asked.

"Not too well," responded Bret."

"How so?"

"I could use some luck," Bret explained.

"Maybe I can help," Flo suggested.

"You have some luck you want to give away?" asked Bret.

"No, but I do have this," said Flo as she took Bret's chin in her hand and kissed his lips firmly."

"I'll check back later," Flo said as she left the room.

We were all stunned at Flo's impetuous kiss. However, Bret won the next two hands.

Flo came back on schedule. "How's everyone doing now?" she asked.

"You did wonders for Bret," said Steve. "What have you got for me?" he asked.

"Do you need some luck too?" Flo asked.

"Not right now but I was hoping to avoid a bad spell later," Steve improvised.

"Well, I think I have just the thing for you," Flo said. She turned Steve's chair away from the table, lifted her blouse and pushed her naked tit against his lips. Steve almost forgot to suck he was so surprised but he recovered nicely and accepted Flo's offering with gusto.

Flo's gift had the opposite of the intended effect on Steve. Distracted thinking about Flo's tits, he made a number of mistakes and lost the next two hands, one of which he should have won.

We took a short bathroom break. Leigh and Flo were seated at the kitchen table topless. "Anything we can do for you guys," they asked.

There was but it had nothing to do with poker. My thoughts were more along the line of refreshments.

Leigh and Flo brought us beer and pretzels topless for the rest of the evening.

We quit as usual at eleven. Leigh and Flo kissed each of us good-bye, still topless, and thanked us for coming. I discovered later, that Flo rode home with Derrick topless.

I debated telling Ginny about the events of the evening but she already knew by the time I got home.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" Ginny asked as I entered the front door.

"I did," I said.

"Flo has nice breasts, doesn't she?" she asked.

"She does," I answered. "Did you know she was going to go topless tonight?" I asked.

"I knew she was up to something but she kept her plans close to vest, or tit, if you think about it," Ginny explained. "I've been waiting for you hoping she got you all worked up for me."

"I don't have a problem getting worked up for you without Flo's help," I told her and we headed for the bedroom.

The next poker night was in four weeks at Rod and Misty's.

Ginny was planning to assist Misty during the poker game so we got to Rod's early. Misty greeted me with a generous hug, a passionate kiss and completely naked. Seconds later, Ginny was completely naked as well having stripped off the one-piece sundress that she was wearing and nothing else. She greeted Rod with the same enthusiasm as Misty had greeted me.