The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty and Ginny greeted the other players as they arrived while Rod and I waited in the kitchen. Somehow, the game started on time in spite of the huge, four breasted, two pussied distractions.

During the first hand, Derrick asked, "Does anyone know what's going on?"

"I think the women are trying to tell us something?" I ventured.

"What?" asked Derrick.

"Probably that it's time for another party," I suggested.

"Why haven't they just scheduled it?" asked Rod.

"Ginny tells me that there's been discussion and some of the women who also want to have another party think that it's too soon," I said.

"Too soon. Why's that?" followed up Rod.

"They say sex can be addictive. If we party too soon it could get out of hand and the next party would be even sooner. Eventually, we'll be partying every weekend and could lose perspective on how important the relationships with our spouses are," I offered.

"I get that," said Derrick, "but if this keeps up, they'll be fucking us for luck and I don't think that's healthy for our relationships either."

"Good point," I conceded. "Let me talk to Ginny about it."

The game continued. Misty and Ginny brought beer to drink, pretzels to nibble on and pussy rubs for luck throughout the evening. At eleven we broke up, Misty and Ginny bid everyone good-bye with prolonged hugs, kisses and an occasional tit squeeze. Ginny rode home naked with me.

"So," I asked on the way home, "where is all this headed?" indicating her nakedness.

"We need to have a party," she said candidly.

"What about the concerns about sex addiction?" I asked.

"It's been almost three months," said Ginny. "Folks are comfortable with where they are. They think they can handle it."

"So, schedule a party," I suggested.

The next "Big Party" was scheduled for two months away at Steve and Kathy's house again. Meanwhile, we had another regular poker night next month at our house.

Ginny was her usual self as the guys arrived to play poker. She greeted everyone with conservative hugs and kisses, fully clothed. Abby was there to help and she remained clothed as well. The guys were simultaneously expectant and disappointed. Everybody had to find their own luck.

Nothing inappropriate or salacious occurred. There was a tense moment when Steve slid his hand up under Ginny's skirt to squeeze her ass. Ginny politely pushed his hand away. "Bad boy," she laughed. Steve got off easy. Three months ago, before the big party, she might have broken his wrist.

The game broke up at eleven and everyone went home.

Afterwards, drinking wine with Ginny, I asked. "So, why the change in decorum tonight?"

"Change?" she queried although she knew exactly what I was referring to.

"Don't be coy. No distractions. No tits. No pussies," I clarified.

"The party's next month. Just creating a little something to look forward to," she replied.

I didn't have an issue with her logic, so I left it there and we went to bed where I finally got some tit and pussy.

The night of the "Big Party" arrived. Ginny dressed simply in an above the knee yellow dress with spaghetti straps. I found out later how simply.

Everyone arrived at Steve and Kathy's place early. The greetings were ambitious. Hugs and kisses were plentiful. The adult beverages flowed freely. All the women were dressed similarly. By the time seven o'clock arrived, everyone was primed.

Steve and Kathy had pushed the furniture against the wall again and there were twelve stacks of chips already laid out on the floor. A deck of cards rested, waiting, in the center of the circle and there was a stack of towels nearby.

We took our places and Steve dealt the first hand. The betting was ambitious, too ambitious. Neil won the first hand and Ginny's stack of chips was the smallest. Neil pushed three chips in front of Ginny who stood up to donate an article of clothing. For the first time, I noticed she wasn't wearing shoes. I check around and none of the women were wearing shoes.

Ginny donated her dress. She removed it quickly and tossed to Neil. She was wearing just a bra and panties. She had started the game with just three items of clothing. I looked around again and determined that all the women were dressed the same, just three items of clothing each.

The game moved quickly. The men won every hand. All the women were naked in the first twenty minutes. Kathy passed out the towels. Ginny noticed something about Kathy's movements. "Wait a second," she said to Kathy. "Are you pregnant?"

Five guys started doing the math.

"Three months," Kathy confirmed. "I wasn't sure it showed yet."

Five guys took a breath.

I looked at Kathy again. She was beautiful as usual but her skin glowed and, if I looked carefully, she had the beginnings of a baby bump. Congratulations and general happiness for Kathy and Steve filled the room. Lots of naked hugs and kisses between the women; handshakes and back patting between the men.

Eventually, the hubbub calmed down and we returned to the game.

Bret won the next hand. He challenged Leigh, "Dare or Favor?"

Leigh changed the rules. "I dare you to take off all your clothes," she said.

"That's not how it works," replied a startled Bret. "I'm supposed to give you a dare."

"Okay," said Leigh. "Dare me to dare you to take off all your clothes."

Bret looked lost. It was obvious to all of us how this confrontation was going to end. He stood up reluctantly, preparing to disrobe. I looked at his forlorn expression and stood up with him. Soon, all five of the men stood in support of Bret. To the delight of the women, we stripped at the same time and sat down in our original positions.

"Okay," said Bret. "What's next?"

"Dares and favors," chimed in Misty.

"Deal," said Bret. Rod shuffled the cards and dealt the next hand.

For the first time that night, a woman won. Leigh confronted me. "Dare or favor?" she asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to come with me," she said as she stood up and put out her hand.

Leigh and I left the room together and went up the stairs. I learned later that the rest of the group drew cards for partners and retired to various rooms in the house.

In the guest bedroom, with the largest bed, Leigh closed the door. "Stan," she confided. "I wanted you to be my first partner tonight. After last party, I wanted someone to love me and you were my first choice."

"What we did was hardly love," I countered.

"True, but you stayed with me and we had an honest talk. I knew that you'd be the perfect lover this time."

I stepped up to Leigh and kissed her tenderly on the lips."

"I knew I was right and that kiss proves it," she said.

"I hope I don't disappoint," I said.

"Ask me again later," she said as she kissed me again.

The kiss progressed exponentially. I held Leigh close and she pulled me closer. Our mouths opened and we breathed each others excitement. My hand cupped her breast and she pushed tighter against me. My hand moved to between her legs and her legs separated. She was offering herself to me without hesitation.

Leigh's legs weakened and I felt her body stiffen. "I need to sit down," she told me.

We stumbled, still tightly together, towards the bed and fell on it together. Leigh landed on the bed further up than I did and we lost lip contact. I began to kiss her nearest body part, her nipples.

"Oh God," Leigh moaned. "That feels soooo good."

I put my hand back on her vulva. Without hurrying, I found and began to rub her clitoris in small circles with my thumb.

"Fuck," moaned Leigh.

I kissed down her body and tongued her navel for several seconds. When I moved to kiss lower, Leigh grabbed the sides of my head. "Save that for later," she said between pants. "Come up here and kiss me again."

I slid back up her body, kissing her nipples once again on the way. Leigh scrunched over to the middle of the bed, pulled me on top of her, opened legs, kissed me again, open-mouthed and breathing each other's air again.

When my erection touched her labia, our kiss intensified. Saliva was flying everywhere. Leigh's hips were moving constantly, trying to increase the contact between our genitals. Determined, to love her, not fuck her, I moved slowly, penetrating her one inch at a time.

When I reached my limit inside her, Leigh's legs came up around my waist and she crossed her ankles behind my back, effectively locking me in place. When I moved slightly within her, she said, "Don't. Not yet. Just kiss me and let me feel you fill me up."

I kissed her, chasing her lips and tongue all over my face and hers. My hand found her breast again and I ran my finger around her nipple similarly to how I had teased her clitoris earlier. Leigh pressed her pussy against my pubic bone. She moved in small circles, stimulating her clitoris with the rough texture of my pubic hair.

Her body reacted to the triple stimulus of clitoris, nipple and lips in a predictable way. I felt her orgasm building. I gently increased the pressure on her nipple and breast and I pushed my hips tighter against her. Leigh accompanied her orgasm with something between a moan and a wail. Something similar to the sound a wounded deer makes in the forest.

When she could talk again, she said, "Fuck me."

When I didn't move, she said, "I meant it. Fuck me!"

She uncrossed her ankles and spread her legs wide.

I responded, reciprocating inside her, pistoning in and out of her, challenging my own internal combustion. Leigh spread her legs wider, pulling them up with her hands behind her knees and forcing more of my erection against the front of her vagina.

Leigh's orgasm was long and intense. I lost control in the middle of her orgasm. Her vagina was squeezing my erection so tightly, that little of my semen was able to escape. Never the less, my prostate kept convulsing and the pressure kept building. When she relaxed her pelvic muscles, my cock exploded like a burst dam, splashing against her cervix and flooding her vaginal cavity.

"Fuuuccck," wailed Leigh.

I rolled to her side and we lay together while we recovered.

"That was incredible, Leigh said between breaths. "I swear I could taste your cum," she commented.

"I hope I didn't disappoint," I asked.

"Not only didn't you disappoint, I want to do it again," Leigh stated.

"Don't you think we should go back downstairs?" I asked. "We can get together again later."

"No. If we go downstairs, neither of us will get any rest and you'll be in no shape to fuck me or anyone else for that matter. If we stay here, we can take advantage of your recovery. It'll only take another half hour or so."

Her logic was impeccable, especially when she turned around and took my limp cock into her mouth. "Damn, I taste great on you," she commented.

I moved her around and managed to get between her legs with my tongue. We tasted great inside her too.

Quicker than I thought possible, Leigh restored my penile blood flow and I was ready for round two. She turned around again, straddled my hips and lowered herself down on her new best friend. She leaned forward, dangling her breasts above my body. I sat up slightly, Leigh stretched her back and, with the help of one hand, I managed to suck on her erect nipple.

That lasted for two or three minutes before Leigh turned around on my shaft, bent over with her hands on my knees and rapidly shifted her hips up and down along my erection. I was fascinated watching my cock disappear into her only to reappear seconds later. One thing led to another and we ended up on our knees, me behind her, without ever losing containment. With my hands on her hips for balance, I moved in and out of her rapidly.

I could feel her orgasm building as I exerted myself and then relaxing when Leigh tightened her pelvic muscles. I sensed she was fighting to prolong the experience. I was doing the same but beginning to lose the battle. I came for the second time inside Leigh. Simultaneously, I pushed in finger into her nearby rectum.

Leigh lost it and came against my erection and a viscous liquid dripped from her vagina.

We lay alongside each other again. "That wasn't fair," complained Leigh.

"What wasn't fair?" I asked.

"Pushing your finger into my ass," she said.

"Why wasn't that fair?" I asked.

"You forced my orgasm. I wasn't ready yet."

"I'll make it up to you," I told her. "Next time I'll use something other than my finger.

"Promises, promises," Leigh said.

We took a bathroom break to pee and clean up and headed downstairs.

Downstairs, things were amazingly calm. Nothing like the last Big Party that devolved into an uncontrolled orgy. Leigh and I cuddled up in a large chair against the wall and watched satisfied couples wander into the room, reform and wander out again. Decorum and civility seemed to embrace everyone. It wasn't long before Bret wandered by and wooed Leigh away from me. She kissed me tenderly and wandered away arm in arm with Bret.

I got up and wandered into the kitchen for water and whatever else I could find. I found Misty.

"Back already?" she commented.

"Already?" I questioned.

"I thought Leigh was going to monopolize you all night," she said.

"Well I'm here now," I said.

"So am I," she said.

"Should we?" I asked and held out my hand.

"We should," she said as she took my hand and led me outside.

"Outside?" I asked.

"Have you ever had sex under the stars?" Misty asked.

"Not that I can remember," I answered.

Misty grabbed a blanket from a wicker sofa on the back patio and we wandered into the backyard.

"It's really dark out here," I said.

"Better to see the stars," Misty explained.

"But I can't see you," I complained.

"Your eyes will adjust," she said.

"Is there more out here besides the stars?" I asked.

"Mother Nature provided the stars, we have to provide the fireworks," she said.

"Then light my fuse," I suggested.

"This fuse?" she asked as she gripped my penis.

"That'll work," I agreed.

Misty spread the blanket on the cold grass, crawled into the middle of it and pulled me toward her. I stood in front of her kneeling countenance and she used one hand to hold my penis out so she could get her mouth around it. The feeling was outstanding. The more she worked her magic on my cock, soon to be erection, the wetter I got. I suspected she was never going to light my fuse that way but she was working wonders on my libido.

Misty lay back on the blanket and pulled me on top of her. "I had to get off my knees," she explained. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me. We counted each others teeth with our tongues and I slid further up on her body. He legs separated to accommodate me and I entered her without assistance.

"Nice," Misty commented as I moved within her, just enough to feed the fire without sparking the flame. We were clearly fucking for fun.

"How are you doing?" Misty asked.

"Wonderfully but I can't see the stars," I told her.

Misty laughed and turned us over. "How's that?" she asked.

"Fine, but you're just a shadow in the darkness," I said.

She leaned over until I could see her breasts clearly. "How's that?" she asked.

"Much better," I said. "Now I can see what I'm doing," I added as I reached for her breasts with both hands.

Misty laughed again, pushed her chest against my hands. Simultaneously, she pumped her pussy rapidly against my erection. Occasionally, she leaned in for a kiss and returned to riding me hard. After Leigh, I knew she was in for a long ride.

Long minutes later, Misty asked, "Did Leigh get everything you had?"

"She was very demanding," I said.

Misty continued to grind on my erection. She had at least two orgasms that I recognized. "Are you superhuman?" she asked eventually.

Before I could respond, someone nearby said, "Is he?"

Misty turned around to look and Abby, holding a cold drink in one hand, walked next to the blanket.

"I have no idea," said Misty, "but I'm exhausted. You want to take over for me?"

"Sure. Why not?" said Abby.

No body asked me.

Misty got up. Abby handed her the cold drink and replaced Misty on my erection.

Misty wandered away and Abby ground her pussy against my pubic bone. Her technique was different from Misty's. I thought she had a better chance of pushing me into an orgasm than had Misty. Abby leaned forward. Her breasts were larger than Misty's, her nipples larger and, as I discovered, more sensitive.

The combination brought me closer to the edge and, eventually, over the brink.

"Damn it, Stan," cried Abby. "You could've waited for me."

"Sorry, love. Let me fix that for you," I told her.

I put her on her back, spread her legs and used my tongue on the outside and two fingers on the inside, of her clitoris. In less than two minutes, Abby was bouncing all over the blanket and crushing the grass under it. Her orgasm caused her to clamp my head between her legs, folding my right ear against the side of my head.

I halted my efforts to stimulate her clitoris and her legs relaxed, freeing my damaged ear.

"Damn, that was worth your going first," Abby said.

"Sorry it came out that way. Next time I'll try to resist better," I told.

"I'm holding you to that promise," Abby said.

I moved up her body and kissed her.

"Is that what I taste like?" she asked.

"You do and I love it," I said.

I kissed her again, got up and headed for the house. "Are you coming?" I asked.

"Go ahead. I'll come in a few minutes," Abby said.

"Great. Bring the blanket with you," I said.

In the kitchen, I bumped into Kathy. "What happened to your ear?" she asked.

"Long story," I said.

"Have a seat and tell me about it," Kathy suggested.

I sat at the kitchen table. "I'll get you something to drink," she said and headed for the refrigerator.

Kathy came back with a beer and a root beer. She handed me the beer and sat at the table across from me. "You want to tell me about your ear?" she asked.

"Not really. How about we talk about something you want to talk about," I suggested.

"Stan," she started, "I was looking forward to this party as much as anyone and I'm feeling as if you guys are, at best, treating me like I might break or, at worst, avoiding me."

"They're just being considerate of your condition," I said.

"You mean my pregnancy?" she asked.

"That's it. Nobody wants to be responsible if something was to happen to either you or the baby," I expanded.

"That's just dumb," Kathy said. "I got pregnant playing around with Steve. I'm careful about weight on my stomach but the playpen is still as good as it ever was and there's a dozen other ways to have sex except missionary position," she explained.

"I think it you took the time to explain to the others what you just explained to me, you'd have more success," I suggested.

"True," Kathy agreed. "How about you?" she asked.

"I'd be honored," I told her, "but I need some time to recover before I could do you justice."

"I'll wait," she said.

We talked about the group and how our relationships had evolved over time. Kathy got me another beer and I shared my thinking about falling in love with all of them.

"Including me?" she asked.

"Especially you," I told her. "Just to be clear, I'm not talking about the kind of love I have for Ginny. She's special and I'd give my life to save her. I'm also not talking about the kind of love I have for my sister. My love for you is more than the latter and less than the former. It's also not just a function of the sex we share. I'd love you without the sex but I certainly welcome it and glad it's part of our relationship."

Kathy came over and sat in my lap. "Stan," she said. "I love you too," and she kissed me.

I reacted physically and Kathy noticed. She kissed me again, this time with an open mouth. "Will you make love to me now?" she asked.