The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my beer and nodded. Kathy took my hand and led me upstairs to the master bedroom. We weren't the first couple to use the bedroom. Kathy closed the door, pulled off the covers and checked the sheets. She crawled up in the center of the bed and patted the sheet alongside her.

I climbed onto the bed beside her and held her in my arms. I kissed her, a long, motivated kiss overflowing with emotion. I fondled her breasts. They were already larger than I remembered and the nipples were more sensitive. I moved my hand down and gently rubbed the swelling in her belly.

"That feels really nice," said Kathy.

"Are you feeling movement yet?" I asked.

"Not real movement. Just some fluttering," she told me.

Moving my hand further down, I settled my fingers on the top of the cleavage between her labia. I pressed a finger on the top of her clitoris and another finger between her labia and near her moist entrance.

"I told you my playpen was still intact," she said.

"I see that," I confirmed.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"I think so but you should check," I said.

Her hand moved over my hip on the way to checking my status. Her hand wrapped around my erection. "This is exactly what I need," Kathy said. "But I have to take the top."

I rolled on my back and Kathy positioned herself and slowly lowered down until I was buried into the first pregnant woman I'd ever been with. Somehow, I believed that being pregnant she would somehow feel different. I was wrong. Kathy was tighter than most of the other women and just as willing to explore.

Another unexpected effect of her pregnancy, my emotional involvement surprised me. With Kathy, I went to a beautiful place I'd never visited before. Everything Kathy did, every move Kathy made increased my pleasure. I think it had the same effect on her. Within minutes, she had an enormous orgasm.

I paused and waited to see if she was okay.

"Why did you stop moving?" Kathy asked.

"I wasn't sure if you were okay?" I admitted.

"Because I had an orgasm and I'm pregnant?" she asked.

Unsure, I said, "I guess so."

"Stan," she chastised, "pregnant women are allowed to have orgasms and I plan to have at least one more."

She accompanied her statement with increased movement on my erection. I took her hips in my hands and matched her efforts. I didn't slow my pace when she had her second orgasm.

"Let me get on my knees and you get behind me," Kathy said.

Behind her, I entered her again. She felt tighter in this position and I didn't hold back as I pumped into her, pressing against the front of her vagina. I hit bottom once and paused.

"It's okay. Don't stop," Kathy begged. "I'm going to have another orgasm."

I went back to work, doing everything I could to please her. She had that third orgasm and, shortly later, I emptied my reserves inside her.

Kathy lay on her side and I wrapped my arms around her. She cuddled up close and kissed me. "Thank you," she said. "I was feeling inadequate. That's no longer the case thanks to you."

She kissed me again.

Awhile later, Kathy kissed me again. "You should go downstairs," she said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll be along in a few minutes. I just need some time to process," she told me.

I kissed her and one of her nipples. "Don't take too long. I'll worry about you," I told her.

"Don't. I'm fine. Just a little tired," she said. "It's normal for a pregnant woman."

After another bathroom break, I went down stairs. Ginny was alone in the living room. I sat next to her.

"Having fun?" she asked.

"There's more going on here tonight than just having fun," I said.

"Explain," she requested.

"I think I'm in love with everyone," I told her.

"I feel it too," Ginny said. "Not like I love you, but real love," she added.

"That's it exactly," I said. "I like it."

We held hands, involved with our own thoughts for several minutes. "Did you have sex with everybody?" she asked.

"I haven't seen Flo all night," I responded. "How about you?"

"I'm five for five," she told me.

"Cool," I said and kissed her.

"Do you want me to help you find Flo?" she asked.

"No. I haven't chased anyone and I don't want to chase Flo either. If it happens, it happens. If not, it's still okay."

We sat for a few moments. "I love you," Ginny said.

Over the next half-hour, partiers wandered into the living room and took seats around the room. Interestingly, they all sat with their partners. Flo and Derrick were the last to appear. Flo looked around the room. "Anybody want something to drink?" she asked.

Most everyone thought that was a good idea. Flo headed for the kitchen. Kathy jumped up to help her. She blew me a kiss as she left the room.

"What was that all about?" asked Ginny.

"Just a private joke," I answered.

The women came back with a cart filled with water, beer and other beverages. Nothing alcoholic. We gathered around the cart and selected drinks. We mingled around the room, drinking. Slowly, couples gathered their clothing and headed home. We shared intimate moments with each couple as they left. Soon, only Ginny, I, Flo and Derrick and Steve and Kathy were left.

We pulled the furniture closer together and sat down to talk. Ginny headed for the bathroom and Flo sat next to me for a moment. "Where have you been all night?" she asked.

"Everywhere and nowhere," I said.

"Someone told me you were in the back yard but, when I went out there, you weren't there."

"I'm sorry we didn't find each other,"

"I am too. I owe you one," she told me.

"Just one? I asked.

"You're an idiot," she said and left to sit next to Derrick.

Ginny came back and sat next to me.

We talked about the dynamics between the group members and generally agreed that significant bonding had been happening all night. Kathy looked at her watch. "It's late. Why don't you guys just spend the night and go home in the morning? We have plenty of bedrooms."

That seemed like a good idea. The three women went upstairs to check the condition of the bedrooms and make repairs where necessary. The guys shared their experiences of the evening. At a pause in the conversation, I spoke up. "Steve," I said, "don't take this the wrong way but I'm in love with your wife."

"No offense," Steve acknowledged. "She's in love with you," he said.

"There's a lot of love going around," interjected Derrick.

"I think that's a good thing," added Steve.

"I agree," I said.

The women came back. Ginny came over to me and helped me up. 'Say 'good night' Stan," she said.

"Good night Stan," I said and we went upstairs. We settled in the last bedroom. "Did you save enough for me?" asked Ginny.

"I'll never have enough for you," I said.

Forty minutes later, as we lay basking in post coital bliss, someone knocked on the door. Ginny looked at me as if I had a clue. Curious, she said, "Come in."

Flo walked into the room. She was still naked. "Stan and I didn't have any time together tonight," she said. She addressed Ginny, "I wondered if you'd mind."

"Not at all," said Ginny. "Join us."

"Derrick is alone down the hall," Flo told her.

"I get it," said Ginny. She got out of bed and headed for the door. "Have fun," she said and closed the door.

Flo wasted no time cuddling up to me. She was stroking my penis, hoping for a reaction when the door opened again. "Derrick is asleep," Ginny said. She closed the door and crawled into bed behind Flo. "As you were," she said.

Flo shrugged off the interruption and resumed stroking my cock. Ginny reached over Flo and pinched her nipple. Flo paused her activity and looked at Ginny. Ginny kissed her. For a moment, Flo forgot what she was doing as she kissed Ginny back. Eventually, she moved back to give Ginny better access to her tits and resumed stroking my cock.

Watching the women kiss each other and Ginny fondling Flo's tits had a stronger effect on my libido than Flo's stroking alone, although that certainly helped. Soon I was as ready as I'd been all night. I shifted more onto my back. Flo looked at Ginny. "Go for it," mouthed Ginny.

Flo mounted me. Ginny got behind Flo, held one breast in one hand and used the other to manage Flo's clitoris.

Flo moaned, and pushed harder on my erection. "Get in front of me so I can kiss you," Flo asked Ginny.

Ginny moved in front of Flo. She straddled my chest and kissed Flo. I couldn't see clearly, but I assumed they were squeezing each other's breasts while they kissed. What I could see was exciting. Ginny was leaning forward slightly and I could see her rectum and the beginning of her vagina.

Without hesitation, I pulled Ginny back toward me until she was positioned over my face. I lowered her down and ringed her rectum with my tongue. "Shit," she said. "Do that again."

I did it again and ran my tongue over her perineum and into her vagina. Ginny shuttered and Flo picked up the pace. Ginny shifted to improve my ability to kiss and tongue her clitoris. I honored her silent request, sucked her clitoris into my mouth, and pushed it side to side with my tongue.

Ginny orgasmed and kissed Flo with open mouth and tongue. Flo climaxed and set me off. I didn't have a lot but I gave what I had to Flo. We fell on the bed together. I fantasized how the rest of the night might develop as I fell asleep, surrounded by tits and wet pussies.

I woke up in the morning with the two women admiring my morning wood and wondering aloud what they might do with it. They made their decision and I lay back, closed my eyes and accepted their choice. Later, we headed for the bathroom to pee and shower.

Exiting the bathroom, we encountered Kathy, wearing a flowing robe tightly tied in front heading for the stairway. She looked at us, freshly showered, drew a probably correct conclusion, smiled knowingly and headed for the kitchen.

Kathy, in her robe, established the dress code of the morning. Flo went into the other bedroom to wake Derrick while Ginny and I headed downstairs to gather our clothing. Ginny found her dress and put in on. Her bra and panties went into her purse. I put on my trousers and shirt. Ginny found room in her purse for my socks and underwear. I headed into the kitchen while Ginny took Flo and Derrick's clothing upstairs for them.

In the kitchen, I found Kathy gathering plates and silverware for the six of us. She had already started a fresh pot of coffee. When she saw me, she wrapped her arms around me, kissed me enthusiastically and said, "Thank you for last night."

Unable to think of anything else appropriate, I answered, "You're welcome."

With her help, I increased the size of the kitchen table with the leaf inside it and put two folding chairs around the table with the other four chairs matching the table. Plates, silverware and napkins ended up on the table. Six mugs were arranged next to the brewing coffee.

Eventually, all six of us were sitting around the table. Everyone had a mug of coffee. Kathy and I were on our second mugs. Breakfast was Danish, muffins and toasted bagels with cream cheese. Conversation was mundane, avoiding mention of last night's activities.

Good-byes were heartfelt and passionate. On the way home, I asked Ginny about the change in atmosphere since the last big party. "Tell me about last night," I said.

"What about last night?" Ginny asked.

"Everybody was so calm and collected. Not at all like the first party or the activities during our poker games. What changed?" I asked.

"I can only guess," Ginny said.

"That works for me," I said.

"I think Kathy being pregnant got everybody thinking," guessed Ginny.

"Thinking about what?" I asked but I should have known the answer.

"Family," Ginny told me.

"Family?"

"Yeah, family. The desire to have babies is very real with us women," she clarified.

I thought about her comment for several seconds. "So, you think Kathy's pregnancy triggered the baby gene in the rest of the women," I stated.

"That's it exactly," Ginny said.

"I think you're right," I agreed.

"It's not such a bad idea," she said.

"You want to have a baby?" I asked.

"I do but not without you."

"I think it's a capital idea," I said.

At home, Ginny tossed the remainder of her birth control pills in the trash. We didn't know exactly how long it would take her to get pregnant but we started practicing right away.

Bret and Abby's wedding was two months away. At the wedding, four of Abby's bridesmaids were pregnant although only Kathy was obvious.

A year later, five of the families were caring for infants, Abby was pregnant and Kathy was working on number two.

Big Parties seemed to be a thing of the past. Leigh blamed it on a shortage of baby sitters but we all knew the real reason. We wanted our children to have normal lives without the influence of uninhibited sex from their parents. Ginny figured that sometime in the future, the parties would reappear but only after eighteen or twenty years.

Ginny and I had small gatherings one or two times a month with one or two of the other couples. Baby sitters weren't a problem and we never extended our gatherings overnight.

The monthly poker games also continued but without the attention from over exposed women.

I found the new, family oriented relationships very satisfying and Ginny agreed. In the times we managed to be alone, we maintained our previous sexual acrobatics but we kept the volume down lest we wake the children.

For me, life is fuckin' wonderful. Both Ginny and I think about the future, especially the future eighteen or twenty years away.