All Comments on 'The Game'

by ThanksForAllTheFish

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice take on the Squid Game. Good challenges, etc.

HawkerPennHawkerPennabout 2 years ago

An imaginative, exciting 'page-turner' that I couldn't 'put down'. I read it all at one sitting and am looking forward to a sequel. Thanks for another great story! I've read and enjoyed all your submissions, so keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this a lot, albeit the last challenge was rather extreme. Maybe would have fit better as the final of the international round? How are they supposed to top that... but I am curious to find out :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable read of a fun story. You have a great imagination and I’m sure you’ll come up with some ideas for part 2 - hope so anyway! For info, it’s ‘chaise longue’, not ‘chaise lounge’, even in American English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story I've read in a long time, would make a great "real" movie not just some porno, look forward for more!

alexetlaurealexetlaureabout 2 years ago

This was a nice read, really enjoyed the games. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo ! I really enjoy this story and I hope that you will continue with the international game. The task about about the gentelman club was genious (the plot for the assignemebt - we really thoight about the threesome in the library - then the striptease with its very daring conclusion).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good plot, good story, really hoping for a sequel :)

Paul DownPaul Downover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story. You put so much emphasis into the main character that the whole tale becomes believable. From explaining their thoughts to their gut wrenching emotions. I had similar feeling when my wife locked me in the garden of our house whilst I was only wearing a pair of her lacy panties. To make it worse she would randomly highlight my plight by illuminating me in my hiding places with a powerful torch from an upstairs window as she laughed at me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic Story! Wonderfully written!

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Creative & oh so clever!

This took a lot of imagination, well done & THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

O gosh that was cool ! Are you dealing with a chapter 2 ? I really hope so ! Congrats

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuskaabout 1 year ago

A very fast-paced and varied story. I liked the tasks they were given. The ending was also very good. However, it should definitely be continued. I'm sorry it's over for now.

albertaboyalbertaboy11 months ago

Very good, didn't feel 11 pages long.

Would love to read about the World Championship

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story. You expertly build the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do Nationals before before you do Worlds.

There are 50 US States.

From each State there should be 10 cities that competed in Regionals which is the story we just read.

No. 17 won her City. There were 9 other $1 million winners for Regional Qualifiers to Nationals.

States like New York and California and Texas are Regions all on their own, States like Nebraska and Kansas or overseas States in Brazil got grouped in other Regions.

The point is that No. 17 and 9 others from Region #1, now advance to Nationals against 9 other Regions in the US Nationals. (US has many contestants.)

The Nationals competition is another 100 total women for US Champs, with more rounds: there will be 10 rounds each with only 10 contestants eliminated each round.

At the end of the next story she will be US Champ, and discover that all over the World there were other Nationals competitions of 100 women each.

The National Champs are the 1% of the 1%. They each beat 99 women, twice.

Brazil, Mexico, and Canada should contribute National Champions because they have States and Regions easy to name and write about.

Worlds should pit all National Champs together.

You've already named South Korea.

Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, the Middle-East and the Americas are about 5 or 6 Divisions that should together contribute a total of 50 National Champs, half the number at previous levels.

For the last 50 women, even fewer will be eliminated per round than ever before, only 5 each.

This will preserve the new established rhythm of 10 rounds each and approximately 10 chapters each and you will not run out of too many ideas.

You need only come up with 10 challenges for Nationals and 10 challenges for Worlds.

Take ideas from reviews and use the most Difficult Extreme and Complicated 10 submissions you receive for the latest levels.

Use the extra ideas people suggest to summarize how the many other sub-champions got eliminated.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story. Really fun to read. Exciting challenges. The public facial was my highlight. Hope to read the next chapter someday.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There has to be a sequel! This was way too hot to end! You write fantastically!!!

CaribbeanReikiCaribbeanReiki6 months ago

Probably the best story I ever found on Literotica.

I loved the fact that it was long and building up.

Please, do write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tremendous story ! I would very like a follow up but thanks for what is done. I imagine contestants being progressively oblige to expose themself to people of their knowing towards a complete exposure of their life and sexuality notably their relatives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThanksForAllTheFish@ThanksForAllTheFish
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope that you enjoy my stories. All comments and DMs are much appreciated, so please feel free to get in touch with any ideas or pieces of feedback you may have.