The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is it?"

"Umm, Laura."

"Urgh..."

The heavy sigh which was audible even from outside the room didn't sound very promising, but I steeled myself regardless and tentatively nudged open the door.

"Hey Sean."

My sort of ex had clearly been working at his laptop, presumably finishing off some coursework, but when he saw my head poking through the doorway he swivelled in his chair so that he was facing me. He still looked as good as ever and he'd adopted a new haircut which really suited him, and my heart was flooded with a confusing mix of emotions as I made eye contact with him for the first time in several months. I smiled at him faintly, but instead of reciprocating he just folded his arms defensively across his chest and frowned.

"What do you want?"

Sean's voice sounded tired and cold, and I immediately began to worry that I might have underestimated just how badly things had been left between us. Without being invited in I walked over to his side and settled myself down onto the edge of his desk, hoping that the sight of my short dress might help to soften him up a little.

"I sent you a message earlier, but I don't think you got it."

Sean sighed again and rubbed his eyes.

"No no, I did."

"Oh..."

We both sat uncomfortably for a moment as I accepted the crushing fact that he had in fact just been ignoring me, then I pulled myself together again and continued my proposal.

"Well anyway, then you know I need your help with something. I have this challenge, thing, that I have to do, and I was wondering if you'd be able to do me a huge favour."

Sean still showed no signs of relaxing at all, and instead he just kept staring indifferently at me as I started to trip over my words.

"What kind of challenge?"

I wondered how best to describe my unusual situation, and cursed myself for not rehearsing this bit earlier.

"It's like... a round in a scavenger hunt, kind of. But for money."

"Right..."

"So we have to do tasks, and if we complete all six tasks then we win. And we get the money."

Sean was still looking sceptical, and I was still making up my story on the fly.

"Ok... so how much do you win?"

"Err... a lot."

"Great."

I grimaced as Sean swivelled back in his chair back towards his laptop, and I realised that I'd pushed my luck by being too evasive.

"Sorry Sean, it's just... they don't like us talking about it, with people who aren't playing. It's a secret, kind of."

"Who's they?"

Sean began to type at his keyboard again as he made it clear that I was not holding his attention anymore.

"The... the people who run it."

"And they are..?"

I balled my fists in exasperation, this was quickly becoming a disaster.

"They're secret too."

"Amazing."

"Look, I'm sorry but-"

I didn't even get a chance to explain myself as Sean slammed his laptop shut in annoyance and turned back to glare at me.

"No honestly Laura I really don't care, just tell me what you actually want or please leave, but either way for God's sake make up your mind."

Something about being spoken to in that kind of a way by a man does things to me, and so I decided to stop being a coward and just get this over with.

"Fine. So I need you to, umm..."

I stalled again, I just didn't think I could get the next sentence out, it was just such a fucked up thing to say... meanwhile Sean rolled his eyes again and kissed his teeth.

"Unbelievable..."

"No! Hold on, ok? I just need you to... to cum on me."

Well, that did the trick.

"You what?"

Sean sat forward in his chair, confusion written large across his face, as I squeezed my eyes tightly shut and prayed that the ground would swallow me up.

"Yeah... cum on me and then take a picture to prove it."

Gross... and Sean thought so too.

"What kind of fucked up scavenger hunt is this Laura? Who the hell asks for that?"

"I know, I know, but I just-"

I couldn't bring myself to look at him anymore and I covered my burning red face with my hands. I think this finally tipped him over the edge though, because Sean knew that I normally didn't embarrass easily, and I also wasn't much of an actress, so as I squirmed uncomfortably he seemed to take my genuine shame as proof that I wasn't just pulling his leg.

"Oh wow... you're actually serious?"

"What? Yes, I am."

"This isn't some weird trick, or prank?"

"I mean... no? Trust me, if anyone's getting messed around here it's definitely me."

As I fanned my face to try and cool down Sean reclined and tapped thoughtfully on his desk for a moment.

"Prove it."

I'd recovered enough to look back at him, and I thought I could detect the beginnings of what looked like a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"Huh?"

"Prove it to me then, that you're serious and you're not just fucking with me."

I hadn't really bargained on this turn of events, to be honest it's normally a lot easier than this to get a guy to cum on you, but I also knew that I could demonstrate my commitment to the challenges pretty convincingly.

"Err sure, ok..."

I reached into my coat pocket and opened up my phone, then nervously tapped at it with my finger as I debated whether or not I should show Sean my X-rated evidence. No one outside of The Game knew about any of my flashing exploits so far, sure Henry kind of but he didn't really count, but now that was about to change.

"So yesterday the challenge was I had to take a picture. Umm, outside, with lots of people in the background... without any clothes on..."

Sean did a comedic double take and his eyes wandered curiously down to my mobile.

"Are you fucking serious? You did a photoshoot while you were naked in public?"

"Yeah... so here... you can see it if you'd like."

I nervously held out my phone and Sean immediately took it, then he hunched forwards in his seat as he intently studied the pictures Henry had taken. Even though he'd seen me without any clothes on a million times before, and I'd also sent him countless full frontal nudes back in the day, I still felt weirdly shy about letting him see the photos as it made me feel like I was undressed all over again. After a tense few seconds Sean looked back up at me, this time shaking his head incredulously.

"What the hell Laura... wait. Isn't that out uni?"

He squinted back at the screen with a renewed interest, and I reluctantly confirmed his suspicions.

"Yeah... it is."

"One of the humanity lecture halls?"

Jesus, since when was this guy so observant?

"Yep."

Sean puffed out his cheeks in bemusement.

"You got naked infront of a classroom full of students?"

Man, it felt even worse when someone else said it out loud. I cringed again and nodded slowly.

"Well, yes."

"Jesus..."

As Sean digested this new information I was simultaneously embarrassed and flattered to notice that he'd zoomed in on the photo to focus exclusively on my naked body, and the screen was now filled up by my boobs as he scanned up and down my torso. I clicked my fingers and held out my hand.

"Umm, phone please."

Without a word he passed it over, then leant back in his chair as he crossed his arms again and looked at me with pitying eyes.

"Are you ok Laura?"

Even though it was a very reasonable and pertinent question, Sean's slightly patronising tone pricked at my ego.

"What? Yes, I'm fine."

I too folded my arms and pouted slightly, irrationally offended by his concern.

"Like seriously, if you need to borrow some money or something, then-"

Urgh, rude.

"Look I don't need to, ok? I would just like to do this next challenge, and I thought that you were the best person to ask for help. Seeing as we've, you know... done that kind of stuff before."

"Yeah ok, ok."

Sean raised his arms apologetically as I snapped back at him, and overall he seemed to have mellowed a little in the last minute or so as it appeared that seeing me in my birthday suit again for the first time in forever had understandably made him more open to idea of helping me out.

"So sorry, I'm still a bit lost, what exactly do they want you to do this time?"

Oh boy, here we go.

"So... I just have to get a guy to finish on me, and then go and show them it as proof."

It was one of the stranger sentences I'd said in my time, and it certainly weirded Sean out all over again.

"... right."

Another pause.

"Look Sean, I know it sounds fucking creepy ok, and it is, but like... I want to win this competition. Really badly. And I could really use your help. So please."

I shamelessly shifted my leg up onto the desk which let my dress ride a little higher, and subtly squeezed my arms together to emphasise my cleavage even further. I don't know if my efforts contributed to Sean's decision, but after a mercifully brief think he had made up his mind.

"Fine, if you're sure."

Well, in the end that was remarkably easy. I exhaled in relief and beamed at him, because if he'd said no and just kicked me out then I honestly don't know what I'd have done.

"Oh my God Sean, thank you. You're a life saver."

"So... you want to do this now?"

"Yes please."

Yet another awkward silence descended as Sean slowly got up and walked over to his bed, and I slipped off the desk to join him on top of the duvet, sitting side by side. Sean rubbed his hands together uncertainly as we waited for each other to say something, then he sat back slightly and gestured down at his zipper.

"So like, do you want to..."

I quickly shook my head vigorously, I was here for one thing and one thing only, and I didn't have any time to mess around.

"Oh no, no. I really don't think that's a good idea, I think we should both keep our hands to ourselves here. Sorry, I don't want to sound mean, but I just don't want to complicate things."

"Oh, right. Sure."

With maybe just a hint of disappointment Sean brought his hand down to his belt and unbuckled it himself with a click. I winced at the excruciating awkwardness of the situation, I honestly felt like this was my first time hooking up with a guy all over again, and all those old feelings of embarrassment and discomfort came flooding back in an instant.

"I can look away, if you want."

"Yeah, fine."

I turned to the side and stared unblinkingly at the far wall as I heard Sean unzip his jeans, slide them off and then settle his weight back onto the bed beside me. As I started to detect a very subtle, but unmistakably familiar, rhythmic motion to my right I rubbed my forehead and sighed as I wondered what my dad would think if he knew that this was how his youngest daughter was making her way in the world.

At this time of night my oldest sister would still be in her office in the city, preparing for whichever high profile case she'd be working on tomorrow, and the other one would be working the late shift as she ran the emergency ward in her hospital. And then finally there was me. Little old Laura, sitting next to a guy as he jerked himself off in preparation to cum all over her, so she could try and win some money to pay off her self inflicted debts. Again, I ask you not to judge me too much for this mess, but if at this point you do find yourself criticising my life choices just a little then I do understand.

"So... how've you been?"

I clumsily tried to break some of the tension that had built in the room with some aimless small talk, but it didn't really work.

"Yeah I've been good... I'd ask how you are, but I guess given this whole... thing, that the answer is pretty obvious."

Again, rude but accurate.

"Yep. I've been better, that's for sure."

My eyes had begun to absentmindedly stray over the clutter which covered Sean's desk across the room, and as I judged his poor organisational skills I suddenly noticed the stupid chrome globe he always had lying around as 'decoration'. He'd had it for as long as I'd known him, and even though I though it was cheap and tacky it had clearly meant enough to him to earn a place in the new house.

As I stared at its shiny metal surface I saw that it offered me a perfect reflection of the bed we were both sitting on, and as I looked back dumbly at my own mirrored image I realised that this meant I could also see what was happening beside me, if I wanted to. I knew I shouldn't peek but I'm only human, and so even though I knew it was wrong I found my gaze inevitably wandering over to Sean's small reflection.

Sure enough there he was, lounging back on the duvet with one bent arm propping him up, and oh my God yeah, there was the other hand, slowly stroking his dick. Damn... that dick man. When I said I had considered meeting up with Sean again at the start of term his penis had been one of the major reasons why. I missed it a lot, because it was literally perfect in every way.

It wasn't one of those huge monsters that were too large to ever be truly enjoyable, instead it was just the right length but incredibly girthy which meant that giving head or getting fucked felt absolutely incredible, it really did fill me right up without ever being painful. I could see that he wasn't even fully hard yet, he was still just lazily nursing a semi, but even so the sheer weight of his cock made it lean over to the side whenever Sean let his grip relax a little.

I watched him tug his foreskin back and forth a few more times before I risked a look up at his face, and there he was staring straight back at me, via the reflection in the globe.

"Naughty... I thought you said you wouldn't look."

I blushed and looked away, down at the carpet this time. I know I'd become a bit of an exhibitionist recently, but now I was starting to worry if I was also slightly voyeuristic.

"Shit. Sorry."

I heard Sean chuckle next to me as he shifted his position again to get more comfortable.

"Relax, I'm just playing. It's not like you haven't seen it all before."

That was true at least, after all we'd done last year there wasn't an inch of each other's bodies that we weren't totally familiar with. Still though, I hadn't seen Sean with his trousers down for nearly six months at that point, and even that quick glimpse between his legs had brought back a lot of good memories.

I was too embarrassed to reply though, and for the next thirty seconds we just sat there listening to him working away at his task. I was starting to speculate about what all the other 29 contestants were up to, about how many of them were in a similar situation to me right at that moment, when Sean cleared his throat.

"I'm going to be honest with you Laura, I'm struggling a bit over here."

"What?"

"I mean... well, see for yourself."

"Err..."

"Oh grow up."

I turned my attention away from the floor and tried my best to appear reluctant as I looked down at Sean's crotch. He had his dick in his hand but when he let go it just slowly flopped down to the side and rested sadly against his boxers, looking a little deflated. Ok, this really wasn't good.

"Seriously? You can't get hard?"

This had never been an issue back when I was around, and so I frowned at Sean accusingly. He in turn defensively covered up his limp penis and then glared back at me indignantly.

"Wow, easy there. I can get hard whenever I want to, ok? I just meant that it's taking a lot longer than usual today, like I'm tired, I haven't had any dinner yet, blah blah blah..."

I tried my best to pretend that this conversation wasn't happening, and interrupted him before he could say anything else to make it worse.

"Ok too much information Sean, just tell me what you want from me. What do you need?"

His silly little grin quickly returned, and he nodded towards me with a twinkle in his eye.

"Well, a little stimulus might help."

Back in the day my favourite way to greet him in the mornings was to wriggle down under the sheets while he was still asleep, then take his flaccid cock in my mouth and blow him until his erection woke him up. I assumed that now he wanted me to do something similar to get him going again, but I was reluctant to give him head unless I absolutely had to. You know, catching feelings again and all that.

"I told you Sean, I really don't think that's a good idea, it will just complicate-"

"Laura relax, I'm not asking for you to give me a hand job or anything, I get that we're not like that anymore. I just meant that I need something to look at. You know, normally when I'm jerking off I have some porn to watch or some pictures to look at, but it's just weird touching myself while you sit there in silence."

I was simultaneously relived and disappointed, all this talk of his dick had started to make me a little twitchy, but it was probably wise to keep my hands to myself.

"Oh, yeah I get you. So, when you say you need something to look at, I'm guessing you mean..."

I slowly looked down at my dress, then back up at Sean.

"Bingo."

"Really?"

Again I was both quietly pleased that he thought he needed to see my boobs in order to get himself erect again, but also incredulous that a red blooded man was having such a difficult time getting it up. Now it was Sean's turn to pout and scowl.

"So what, otherwise I get no thank you for doing this? You just come in here and want to use me, like some sort of machine?"

The audacity, honestly, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Give a guy the chance to bust all over you and he will still ask for more, it's unbelievable.

"Are you serious, you-"

Sean interjected and continued to whine as he deliberately reached down and began to massage his balls, which was an incredibly effective distraction technique.

"Plus like I said, I've seen it all before right? You're really going to try and act shy now? Jesus Laura, didn't you just streak a lecture theatre yesterday?"

I decided that I didn't have time for this argument, so I got to my feet and span round to face him.

"Urgh, fine, just please stop talking. And keep that hand moving."

As Sean began to stroke himself again I started to unbutton my coat, which I still hadn't felt relaxed enough to take off. Once that was gone I laid it on the bed, then reached for the straps of my dress. I had decided to forgo a bra, in the interests of letting Sean stare down my top as much as possible earlier, so once I got my arms free and pulled down the neckline my tits were immediately bared to the room. And just like that, Sean's face lit up like a Christmas tree. Honestly, it's too easy sometimes.

"Man... I've missed those... wait, when did you get them pierced?"

I felt more comfortable standing there with my boobs out seeing as Sean had his whole cock and balls on display, and I smiled as I reached up and tweaked the two metal bars which made my nipples look permanently hard.

"Oh the last week of first year... me and some girlfriends thought it would be a nice way to celebrate having no more exams."

Sean approved.

"Mmm, a very good idea."

As I continued to play with my tits I was pleased to notice that my display was having the desired effect, and Sean was now sporting a much more respectable hard on.

"So, are these helping?"

I squeezed my boobs together and shook my cleavage at Sean jokingly, and he nodded happily. God, guys are so easily pleased it's actually kind of cute.

"Well yeah... they're a good start."

My face fell as I realised what he meant, and I couldn't believe that this horny guy was really going to make me take even more layers off.

"You're outrageous Sean..."

My loosened dress was now hanging around my waist, but before I let it slide right off I first hitched up the hem and reached down for the waistband of my underwear.

"Happy now?"

I locked my eyes onto his as I bent at the waist to pull my panties down my legs, and as I stepped out of them I tossed the tangled thong towards him, half out of irritation, and half out of playfulness. This was so weird, it felt like we were getting back together for the first time, and I was trying to get him to like me all over again. I couldn't tell if Sean felt the same way though, because he just seemed so pleased that I was getting naked.