The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm beginning to get there..."

Without missing a beat Sean picked up my underwear which had landed by his side, then he wrapped it around his boner and continued to jerk off.

"Eww..."

I pretended to be disgusted but in reality the sight of my thong entwining his increasingly veiny shaft was strangely hot, and with nothing else on underneath my dress I could feel myself getting dangerously wet. I'd decided to come over wearing a pair of thigh high knee socks, the kind that guys are weirdly fascinated by even if I don't really get the appeal, and I decided to dispose of them next. I reached down to slide the first one off but Sean instantly called out for me to stop.

"No, no. Leave those on."

"Ok..."

Slightly puzzled I let Sean have his way, and instead turned my attention to my only other piece of clothing. My low cut dress was now barely anything more than a wide belt, and I resumed my strip tease by using my thumbs to slowly inch it further down my hips. As I reached the point where gravity was about to take over I got another sharp stab of embarrassment, and I quickly pinned the hem against my skin before it could fall any further.

"Hey..."

Sean frowned but I played it off by turning around and showing him the top of my butt peaking out from above the dress, and after giving myself a few seconds to regain my composure I bit the bullet and let my last item of clothing fall down from my waist and pool around my feet.

"There we go..."

I heard Sean murmuring his approval as he admired my naked back, then I glanced at the globe on his desk again and saw that he was also leaning to the side so he could check our my front in the reflection. Even though I was feeling very naked now, which was pretty understandable, I was still feeling increasingly aroused myself, and so I played along with him.

"Naughty..."

Sean laughed.

"Hey, I never promised that I wouldn't look."

"True."

I slowly turned around with my hands up high, playing and teasing at my hair, and Sean looked hungrily between my legs as he drank in every inch of my nakedness. I still had to fight the urge to cover up, but I'd also be lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying all of the attention I was currently receiving.

"Are you close yet?"

I was aware that the clock was still ticking and I didn't have all night to dance around in just my socks, and now I was honestly horny enough to start considering getting on my knees and finishing Sean off myself.

"Yeah I am, just stay like you are."

Disappointing. As Sean's hand began to speed up I kept running my hands up and down my body, biting my lip and giving him my best 'fuck me' eyes as I waited for him to get to the point of no return. Sure enough we didn't have to wait long, and soon Sean sat up and urgently gripped the base of his dick as he felt that tell tale build up of pressure.

"Ok, I'm about to cum, where do you want this?"

"Oh, God, umm on my hair, and make sure you don't waste any."

I hadn't really planned far enough ahead to know how best to do this, so I instinctively decided that lying down flat on the floor was a good idea. I quickly got down onto the carpet then threw my head back so that my hair was strewn out wide, providing as much surface area to hit as possible.

"Ok, are you ready?"

Still furiously masturbating Sean got up and waddled over towards me, his dick jutting out infront of him like an antenna, and when he reached my side he sank to his knees and hunched over my face. From my vantage point I could see the underside of his balls as he clenched his butt and began to tense up, and I couldn't look away as I saw the first few ropes of semen fire out from Sean's tip and rain down onto my hair.

I felt the heat of his fresh cum splattering down onto my scalp, and as I stared at his convulsing dick the temptation to reach up and help him to squeeze out the last few drops was almost too great to resist.

"Ah fuck! Oh man... fuck... Jesus Christ..."

Like a saint I patiently waited for Sean to stop groaning and shuddering, then when it was all over I immediately leapt to my feet and went to the door.

"Where's the bathroom?"

I looked back at Sean who had got up and collapsed back onto the bed, then reached for a packet of tissues to wipe himself down.

"Just opposite, across the hall."

I peered up and down the landing to check that no one was around, as I still hadn't bothered to put any clothes back on, then I nipped over the landing and opened the bathroom door, desperate to find a mirror so I could assess my winning chances.

"What... what the hell?"

I stood infront of the sink, gawking in horror as I studied my reflection, and frantically turned my head back and forth to try and see if I was mistaken but no, other than a slowly congealing thin line across my fringe I couldn't see any other tell tale white streaks of cum.

Sean opened the door behind me and nudged me over to one side as he stooped at the basin to wash his hands. I looked down at him incredulously, then gestured back up at my hair.

"Hold on... Sean did you miss or something?"

"What do you mean?"

My sperm donor dried off with a hand towel and then studied my head as we assessed his handiwork.

"Sean, seriously, is that it?"

'What do you mean, is that it? Why, what were you expecting?'

"Well way more than this obviously, are your balls broken or something?"

I knew from personal experience that Sean was capable of generating a substantially heavier load than the one he'd just deposited on my head, and to be honest I'd been relying on that fact to get me through this twisted challenge.

"Well, sorry, but it fluctuates I guess. And also I had already shot a load earlier this afternoon, if I'm being honest."

Sean at least had the good grace to look slightly embarrassed as I glared at him in the bathroom mirror, then began to rage.

"What? You'd already jerked off today? Why the hell didn't you say that!"

I suddenly remembered that save for the dumb socks I was still totally nude, so I reached past Sean for a towel and self consciously wrapped it around my bust. Sean immediately went on the defensive as he watched me cover up.

"Woah, calm down, I did what you wanted me to so there's no need to get angry. And you didn't say quantity was important, did you? How was I meant to know?"

Even if he was technically right I was still too angry to admit it, as now I was almost guaranteed to be one of the 15 eliminated contestants. And after all I'd been through so far, it was almost too much to bear.

"Fuck man... fuck! This won't be enough..."

Sean just snorted sceptically, and I had to resist the temptation to punch him.

"What why, is it like most cum wins or something?"

I whipped my head round and gave him a death stare as I tetchily snapped back in reply.

"Yes! It literally is most cum wins! That is the entire point of the game!"

Clearly that took Sean by surprise, and he just stared back at me dumbly.

"Oh... right. Fair enough."

I stormed back across the hall, miserably hugging the towel tightly around my chest, and I after I found my phone in my discarded pile of clothing I slammed it down onto the bed when I saw how little time I had remaining.

"Shit, and I've only got forty minutes left... what am I meant to do now?"

Silence descended as I futilely tried to come up with a plan, and after following me inside and slumping back onto his chair Sean sat there still completely bemused by the entire situation. Then, with perfect dramatic timing, there came the sound of whistling from the landing outside as a heavy pair of footsteps passed by the bedroom door. I slowly turned my head until I was looking at Sean, and when he saw the desperation in my eyes he raised his eyebrows in shock and then groaned.

"Oh no... you've got to be kidding me."

Sadly I wasn't.

"Please Sean."

"Really Laura? My own roommate?"

"I know, it's so fucked up, but I really-"

"Even after you slept with one of my other friends last year, now you want Dwight to fucking cum on you too?"

I didn't know how to reply, so I decided to just be honest.

"... well could you at least ask him if he'd be wiling to try?"

Sean looked like he was about to explode at my latest outrageous request, but then something inside him seemed to break and he just sighed in resignation as he headed towards the door.

"Urgh... wait here."

*****

A few minutes later Sean reappeared with Dwight by his side, and the two men joined me in the middle of the carpet as we formed an uneasy triangle. When Dwight saw the mess in my hair he grinned and pointed to his own scalp sarcastically.

"Oh, Laura, I think you've got a little something just here..."

I wasn't amused by his joke, and now I simply didn't have enough time left to be awkward or nervous anymore.

"Look Dwight, we don't have long ok? Sean explained everything to you right, you understand what we're doing here?"

Dwight shrugged noncommittally, his eyes flickering between my face, my bare shoulders and my exposed cleavage.

"Well, I wouldn't really say that I understand, but I think I get the general idea, yeah."

"Ok, that's good enough. So, are you willing to help?"

Now Dwight frowned at the floor and twisted on the spot, apparently conflicted.

"I don't know Laura, this is just so weird man, and you were Sean's girl you know, I just don't think of you like-"

At this point I just sighed, loosened my towel, and let it fall to the floor. Dwight's eyes nearly popped out of his skull as they instantly began to hungrily roam over my nude body, and I rolled mine as I thought again about how easily manipulated men were.

I'd always noticed him checking me out back in the days where I'd wander around his and Sean's university flat in nothing but a long t-shirt, and so I knew he was loving the fact that he was finally getting to see me without anything on at all. Dwight practically drooled for a few moments longer as he finished looking me up and down, and then he slowly began to nod.

"Then again, I could be persuaded..."

I tried my best not to look at Sean as I nodded and pointed back towards the bed.

"Great. So come on Dwight, seriously, we have almost no time left. Get it out."

"Jesus Christ..."

Sean muttered in disbelief and shook his head as he walked over to his desk chair and sat himself down. I glanced over to try and gauge his expression but I couldn't tell how angry or frustrated he really was, and although I did genuinely feel bad for putting him through this I couldn't think of any better solution.

My initial boldness and rush of adrenaline after exposing myself to Dwight had quickly worn off and now I felt very, very vulnerable once again, but I forced myself to try and look confident as I kept my hands planted firmly on my hips.

"Dwight, please, we need to be quick."

"Umm, ok. Err, Sean?"

Dwight glanced over to his roommate nervously, as apparently he wasn't happy performing infront of an audience.

"Don't worry, I have no interest in watching you jerk off."

Sean rotated around in his wheely chair until he was facing away from us, then he got out his phone and started to browse through it to distract himself. I spoke up to try and cut through some of the alpha male tension that had suddenly developed between the pair, but it didn't really work.

"I mean you can literally do all of it in another room if you want Dwight, I just need to be there for the very end. But Sean found that having something to, err, look at helped him, and I really need this to be fast, so-"

"Oh yeah don't worry Laura, you don't need to go anywhere."

Dwight grinned at me and pulled down his jogging bottoms, stepping out of them as he glanced over at Sean again. I think the fact that his friend wasn't watching anymore gave him all the confidence he needed, because he didn't hesitate at all when he reached for the waistband of his boxers and slipped them straight off.

"Holy shit..."

I genuinely didn't mean to say anything but the words just slipped out when Dwight's cock loomed into view. Ok I said earlier that Sean had what I consider to be a perfect dick, and I stand by that, but Dwight had a fucking leviathan, my good God.

It was almost the length of my forearm, it was so wide that I wondered if it could even fit inside most women, and even more impressively he wasn't even hard yet. I was proud to see that the sight of my body had already given him a semi, but I was also curious and a little bit apprehensive to find out just how big that monster would become when he really got going.

Sean exhaled when he heard me involuntarily gasp, and I guessed that from all the rugby locker rooms the two of them had shared he knew just what kind of weaponry Dwight was packing. Now I really understood why he had looked a little uncomfortable before, as having your best friend cum all over your ex's face is already a ridiculous scenario in the first place, but then to add insult to injury you also have to watch him do it with a cock that's nearly twice the size of your own. At that moment I did actually feel very sorry for Sean, but then I remembered the one million pounds and all feelings of guilt vanished as I gestured down to Dwight's crotch.

"Come on then, let's get this started. What's the time, Sean?"

"Umm, 7:38pm."

Fuck, this would really be cutting it fine, but God loves a tryer.

"Shit, Dwight we only have like ten minutes."

"Ok, ok, I got you, relax."

Still casually standing in the middle of the room Dwight took his dick in his hand and began to stoke himself, and I shamelessly kept my eyes glued to his body as his erection quickly began to grow.

"Seriously man, you can't go any faster?"

To be honest I was already pretty alarmed by how speedily he was swelling up, but even so I didn't want him to take it slow at all. Dwight just chuckled dismissively and winked at me, which was incredibly unnerving.

"These things take time, I've trained myself to last longer over the years. My days of shooting my load early are long gone, thankfully."

Alright mate, no need to brag.

"Really though, there's nothing that can speed this up?"

A thought seemed to occur to Dwight, and he quickly looked over at Sean again to double check that he was still keeping his eyes glued to his phone.

"Err no, there's nothing."

However when Dwight turned back to me he had that stupid mischievous grin painted across his face again, and he used his spare hand to raise a finger to his lips to tell me to keep quiet. I raised an eyebrow questioningly and then quickly frowned in confusion as he mouthed something unintelligible towards me.

"What?"

I silently mouthed back at him for clarification, and this time when he wordlessly repeated himself I was able to lipread him clearly.

"Touch yourself."

For a moment I was too stunned to move, the cheek of this guy was actually unbelievable. Not only was he not content with beating off over my naked body, now he also wanted me to start feeling myself up less than two meters away from my ex? The worst thing was I almost immediately complied, which again I know is shitty of me, but remember that the clock was ticking.

With absolutely zero enthusiasm I began to massage my boobs, squishing them together then rolling my nipples between my fingers, as I batted my eyelashes and tried my best to act sexy. This seemed to please Dwight for a while, and he did appear to pick up his pace a little bit, but then he whispered across to me once again.

"Now play with yourself for me."

I glared at him disbelievingly, but again I didn't think I could afford to tell him to go fuck himself. Instead I transferred one of my hands down to pause between my legs, then after a moment of hesitation I slowly began to tentatively rub my pussy.

"Properly."

Dwight shook his head at my lazy attempt, so I grimaced and bent my knees so I could gingerly slip two fingers inside myself. I had actually never done this before, in front of a guy I mean. I masturbated on my own of course, but I'd never just gone to town on myself with someone else watching, not even in front of Sean. Normally I had boys doing the work down there for me, and I felt unspeakably exposed and on edge as I began to tentatively finger myself in full view of Dwight, even if technically he was doing the same thing.

We stood like that for a few minutes longer, playing with ourselves as we stared at each other's genitals, and I gradually become bolder as I continued to pump in and out of my pussy with one hand, and play with my fully erect nipples with the other. Dwight finally seemed content with my display as he jerked off with a furious pace and energy, and when I realised I'd become slightly distracted by watching his dick for too long I called over to Sean with an audibly shaky voice.

"Time again?"

His reply did not bring good news.

"7:46pm."

"Oh for fuck's sake! This is taking too long!"

In an impulsive moment of desperation I launched myself onto the carpet to kneel down in front of Dwight, and found myself sitting face to face with his outrageous erection. His bell end stared unwaveringly straight back at me and I gulped slightly at his sheer size, as how any girl was meant to have sex with this thing I had absolutely no idea.

All I did know was that I was nearly out of time and so I had to take matters into my own hands, quite literally, so I wrapped my fingers around Dwight's ludicrously wide shaft and began to jerk him off. I glanced up as I worked and saw Sean's housemate smiling down at me contentedly, biting the neck of his t-shirt as he watched me begin to pant and perspire.

"Time?"

I'd only been going for a little while but my arms were already beginning to ache, and my boobs were starting to sweat.

"7:48pm."

"Urgh."

I was actually having to use both hands simultaneously as just one wasn't enough to wrap all the way around Dwight's cock, and as I felt them beginning to cramp I let go and started to fondle his balls instead, just to give my arms break.

"Hey..."

Dwight frowned in disappointment but I looked up at him and rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry I'm not stopping, but seriously try your best to cum now, ok?"

I leant forwards and took the tip of his dick in my mouth, as even with my jaw extended as wide as it would go there was no way I'd be able to get the whole thing in without choking to death. I felt Dwight twitch as my tongue began to probe and tease at his bell end, and I bobbed my head with a quickening pace as I used my lips to play with the first few inches of his cock.

Inevitably this made a bit more noise than before, and I groaned internally as I heard myself sucking and gulping away, as that meant Sean knew exactly what we were up to. But a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do, so I just shut my eyes and kept at it.

"It's ten to eight now, just for your information..."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sean pivoting back round into view, and I broke off from Dwight to quickly glance over. My ex hadn't bothered to put his trousers back on after donating his load earlier and I could see that he was clearly massaging his stiffening cock through the material of his boxers. What the actual fuck, I thought as I hastily resumed my blowjob, Sean is actually getting turned on my the sight of me deep throating his own roommate?

Boys are so weird man, I swear I'll never understand the relationship between them and their dicks, no matter how hard I try. Ignoring him I focused again on Dwight, who was beginning to breathe a lot heavier, and I returned my hands to his shaft as I simultaneously blew him and wanked him off. This combo finally did the trick, and just a few seconds later I felt him pulling himself out of my mouth.

1...34567...11