The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, stop!"

Dwight grunted out a warning and roughly tugged his dick away from me, then quickly began to finish himself off. I sank back down to me knees and bowed my head as I prepared to accept his contribution to my cause, and after a few awkward moments of listening to him puffing away I felt the first few hot splatters raining down onto my chin.

"On the hair Dwight, not my face you idiot!"

I hunched further forward to help him out with his shit aim, then sat there calmly as I felt spurt after spurt shooting down onto my scalp. I felt like there was a watering can pouring down onto me, he seemed to keep gasping and grunting for what felt like an eternity, but eventually even Dwight ran out of juice and he stumbled back, totally spent.

"Holy fuck Laura, that was-"

"Yeah I know I'm good, but save it ok? Now is not the time."

After the most degrading hour of my life my trial was finally almost over, and now I was keen to get the hell out of there. Once again I streaked my way to the bathroom and inspected my reflection, and oh my had Dwight done his job well. My hair was coated in ropes of thick, glistening cum, and if anything it looked like the work of three men let alone just one. Sean's pathetic attempt had been completely covered by Dwight's fresh load, and as I smiled with relief at the mirror a large glob of semen dropped down from my fringe and landed in my eye.

I swore as I used my little finger to scoop the gloop away and carefully wipe it back onto my hair, anxious not to waste a drop, then I headed back to the bedroom, still not bothering to cover up as by now both of them had seen absolutely everything. The guys nonchalantly sat back and enjoyed the view as I carefully got redressed, trying my best to keep my head level so no more cum slid off, which again is a mental sentence to hear myself say.

I realised that getting my jumper on would be impossible without accidentally smearing off a few precious drops, so instead I just pulled my coat on over my bra, made my awkward goodbyes, and then rushed out the door.

*****

Even though it was only a ten minute walk from the boys' house to the gym complex it was still an utterly humiliating one, even when compared to all the other ridiculous things I had done in the last few days. My cheeks were burning with shame as I hurried my way along the pavement, painfully aware of just how bright all the streetlamps that lined the road were, and how much they were illuminating the white mess that plastered my head.

The first people I encountered were a young couple who stared wide eyed at me as we passed each other, and the women clamped her hand over her mouth in shock when she realised just what the sticky substance that was still slowly dripping down my scalp actually was. They were just the first of many, and I flinched in disgrace every time I heard a passer by gasping or giggling at my shocking appearance. I reached the hall with about a minute to spare, and I scurried inside to find that everyone else was already present.

I took up my position behind my number and let my heartbeat slowly recover as I began to get my breath back. When the clock on the screen hit 8:00pm the doors were closed shut and the masked man's face reappeared to look down at us, ready to see how we had performed.

"Good evening contestants, and thank you all for coming. We will begin the judging for tonight's challenge immediately, so Player 5, please step forward."

The first player to be inspected was called up, and I noticed as she walked past me that she was moving incredibly awkwardly, her steps were stiff and rigid as if she had some sort of limp. Even more peculiarly her face and hair seemed to be absolutely spotless, I couldn't see any traces of semen at all, and I wondered if maybe she'd just given up and forfeited the round.

When she got to the two guards they also seemed to be confused by her appearance as they waited for her to explain herself. All became clear though when she unbuttoned her trench coat down to her navel and pulled it open to bare her tits to the room, because there splattered across her chest were the streaks of cum that we'd all been expecting to see. The guards nodded and bent to peer at her coated boobs, noting their observations on a laptop, then they gestured that they were satisfied and Player 5 could return back to the group.

"Wait," the woman whispered, so quietly that she was barely audible. "There's more..."

She shrugged the coat off her shoulders and let it pool around her feet on the floor, thereby revealing her completely naked body to the rest of the hall. The cum on her tits had dripped down her body, over her stomach and then along her inner left thigh, and one trickle had almost reached all the way to her ankle. Then there was an entirely separate mess on her back, just above her butt, and again that pool had flowed down in between her cheeks and down the back of her knee.

Half of her body was glistening with semi dried cum, her skin looked like the surface of a glazed donut, but to be fair to her there was no way she wasn't making it to the next round. She'd passed with flying colours, and I wondered just how many guys it had taken to produce such an impressive volume. After her go was over every woman stepped up to the front to have their bodies studied, which was a pretty weird thing to watch. A lot had gone for the hair tactic like me, some had their faces caked in the stuff, and tits and stomachs seemed to be particular popular repositories too.

When my turn came around I slowly went up to the guards and tipped my head forwards to let them get a good view of my attempt. They walked around me slowly, studying my hair and tapping notes into the laptop, then the inspection was over and I returned back to my place. As I waited for the next player to be judged another drip of cum fell down from my fringe, glanced off my eyelash and landed on the corner of my lip.

As it dribbled its way into the crease of my mouth I instinctively licked it away and got a slight hint of its salty flavour, before my brain had even computed what a weird thing that was to do. I tried to remember if Sean tasted that way, or if instead it was Dwight's load that I was testing out with my tongue, but I couldn't be sure. I suddenly realised what a ridiculous and slutty thought that was to have, so I bashfully wiped away the last traces with the back of my hand and hoped that no one else had noticed what I'd just done.

The final girl had now been examined and then dismissed, and up on the screen the masked man read out the final results.

"Thank you for your patience contestants, tonight's challenge is now over. The 15 players who had the least semen on their bodies, and who are therefore eliminated from The Game, are as follows. Player 8, you are eliminated. Player 9, you are eliminated. Player 12..."

The unsuccessful contestants walked out of the hall as their numbers were called out, and they all looked totally dejected as they realised that they'd just disgraced and degraded themselves for absolutely no reason at all. I sighed with relief when number 17 wasn't listed, and quietly thanked God that Dwight and his monster cock had been around to save me.

"Congratulations contestants, the remaining 15 of you have passed the third round of The Game. Once again the details of the next challenge will be sent to you tomorrow, but for now you are free to leave. Thank you for participating, and enjoy the rest of your evening."

I was too tired and stressed out to feel victorious at all, so instead I walked back outside and looked up at the grey overcast sky. My eyelids seemed to shut themselves as I just stood there for a few moments, breathing deeply, and wondering just how many more of these tests I could get through.

I was hit by a strong sense of deja-vu as I felt a speckle of moisture fall onto my cheek, followed by another, and then a third. Thank heavens, I thought, as I opened my eyes and smiled up gratefully at the clouds. It was starting to rain.

*****

After getting home, and taking the longest and most aggressively deep cleaning shower of all time, I collapsed into bed and immediately fell asleep. I tossed and turned restlessly all night as my dreams were plagued by visions of sausages, fire hoses and cartons of cream, then I woke up still feeling all sticky, gross and dirty.

I washed again and then brushed my teeth for ten minutes straight, and after that I finally began to feel a little bit better about yesterday's nightmare. The rest of the day was a bit of a boring one to be honest, I had an early seminar which was dull and then I went to the library to revise, but even though I checked my phone incessantly all afternoon there were no more texts from The Game's anonymous number.

I went home to make some dinner and put on some washing, then with 8pm soon approaching I got changed and headed back out towards the gym. When I arrived the door was open and most of the remaining contestants where already there, and as I waited in my place for the others to arrive I noticed the three shapes which had been painted on the hall's front wall.

There was a large Circle, then a Triangle, and finally an Umbrella, but I had no idea what any of them meant. I had a hell of a long time to study them as for once the screen didn't illuminate the moment the clock hit the hour, and instead we were all left hanging around waiting in silence for a further five minutes. Just as I was seriously considering asking one of the guards what was going on the doors were suddenly closed, the monitor flicked on again, and the masked face reappeared.

"Good evening contestants, and welcome to the fourth game: 'Hot Streak'. Before you are three symbols, and each of you must pick one before the challenge begins. Bear in mind that your choice will directly impact which options will be available to you for the upcoming task. You have sixty seconds to decide, starting now. Good luck, and choose wisely."

As a ticking clock appeared on the monitor no one moved a muscle, but then after a moment a tall, blond woman stepped out and strode confidently across the hall to stand infront of the Triangle symbol. Almost immediately another girl followed and lined up behind her, and then a third contestant decided to be the first one to choose team Circle. I stayed rooted to the spot as I desperately tried to conjure up a strategy for which shape to go for, but I had absolutely no information to go on.

Everyone else around me selected their team seemingly at random, until there were only two of us left. The queue behind the Umbrella had five players, but the other two only had four. The other girl next to me just shrugged apathetically and joined the Triangles, so in the interests of symmetry I lined up with the Circles, thereby making three nice, equal teams. The timer on the screen hit zero, and the masked man reappeared and resumed his speech.

"Now that you have made your choice I will explain the rules of tonight's game. In the city center there is a water fountain, and attached to that fountain there are fifteen pink ribbons. At 8:30pm you will all be tasked with retrieving one of those ribbons, and returning here with it. You will have to be back in this room by 9pm, or else you will be eliminated."

I sighed quietly to myself as I waited for the catch. I knew this area like the back of my hand and I was pretty sure that the square with the fountain he was talking about was maybe a 20, 25 minute walk away, at least. That meant unless you were a pretty strong runner there would be no way of getting there and back to the gym in only half an hour, so for now at least this challenge made no sense.

I assumed that given everything we'd had to do so far that there would be a humiliating twist, and seconds later my worst suspicions were confirmed.

"For those who selected the Circle, you have two options. You may either make the journey to the fountain fully clothed, or in return for a five minute head start you can make the journey naked from the waist up."

There we go, I thought, there's the trick. Either you try to run the entire distance and hope you're fit enough to make it back by the deadline, or you buy yourself a bit more time but at the cost of your top and your dignity. It was basically a pay off between time and clothes, and it wouldn't be an easy decision to make. There were a few grumblings of complaint from my Circle queue, but the masked man ignored them and moved on.

"For those who selected the Triangle, you also have two options. You too may either make the journey fully clothed, or in return for a ten minute head start you can make the journey naked from the waist down."

Interesting, so the Triangles were offered more time, but arguably for an even more embarrassing cost. I could see where this was going now, and I wasn't sure I liked it one little bit.

"And finally for those who selected the Umbrella, you may either make the journey fully clothed, or in return for a twenty minute head start you can make the journey completely naked."

If there had been murmurs of discontent before now there were full blown cries of outrage, but they were drowned out by the masked man's voice booming down from the speakers as he ignored the Umbrella's complaints.

"The game will begin in one minute. Until then you may not choose another team, however if you find someone from another group who is willing to swap places with you, that will be allowed. You may now confer, and then decide if you would like a head start or not."

As everyone around me immediately began to shout and beg I shut my eyes and tried to quickly do some rough calculations. If my estimations were right then my Circle group were in real trouble, whatever we chose. If we kept our clothes on then we were definitely screwed, I was sure of that, but even if we went topless then we'd still have to run a good chunk of the route to make sure we made it back in time.

I wasn't convinced my cardio could survive that really, I'd cancelled my gym membership to save money when I'd first gone into debt and so I hadn't gone near a treadmill in months. I was also a bit top heavy to go running without a bra, if you know what I mean, and so sticking with my current team wasn't hugely appealing.

The Triangle group were slightly better off in my opinion, because with a bigger ten minute head start they should just be able to make it back in time by maintaining a brisk walk, providing they didn't get held up at all. I guess the downside is that with no bottoms on you can't really keep both your front and your back hidden at the same time, so the potential for accidentally flashing someone was a lot higher.

And then finally there were the poor old Umbrellas. With an extra twenty minutes they would be easily able to make it back without breaking a sweat, but at what cost? Running totally nude through the busiest part of town was a pretty outrageous challenge, even by The Game's standards. This made the naked picture task look like a walk in the park, rather than a streak through the streets, and I honestly wondered if the masked man had maybe pushed the limits just a little too far with this latest set of demands.

While I had been standing there silently mulling over my options everyone else around me had got even louder as they screamed over one another in a futile attempt to switch teams. The Umbrellas were desperately trying to get the Triangles to take their places, who were obviously having absolutely none of it, and in turn the more bashful members of the Triangles were also trying to switch places with the Circles, who naively seemed to be the most quiet and content of the three groups.

After a little more thought I'd made up my mind and decided that I couldn't afford to only receive a five minute head start, the risk of running out of time was simply too great. A few steps to my side there was a short freckled girl in the Triangle queue who looked particularly worried, so still ignoring all the shouting and pleading going I reached over and gently tapped her on the arm.

"Hey, do you want to swap lines with me? You'd only have to be topless for this game."

My target looked up at me with large, trusting eyes, and I immediately felt a pang of guilt.

"Really? You'd do that?"

I could tell by her tone that she was really grateful, so I seized my chance and nodded.

"Yeah, sure, I don't mind. Let's swap."

I glanced at one of the guards who was monitoring the situation and he silently nodded his head in approval, so before she could change her mind I quickly took the short girl's place in her line, and she switched over to mine.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!"

She squeezed my arm tightly as we crossed paths, and in return I forced a smile. The truth was I was pretty sure that I had just condemned her to a near certain elimination, and even though I'd only done so to better my own chances I still I didn't feel too great about it. Now I was standing in the middle row with the Triangles, and a few seconds later our minute was up and the distraught Umbrellas finally fell silent again.

Not one had managed to change teams and they all stood with their heads hanging low, looking utterly dejected. All that was apart from one, a stocky Latino woman covered in tattoos, who I recognised from the first game. The masked man cleared his throat and gave them their final ultimatum.

"Umbrellas, if you wish to play this game fully clothed please stay where you are. However, if you wish to claim your head start, please approach the door now."

The tattooed woman immediately marched to the front of the hall, and after a long pause one of the remaining four followed her. The rest of the Umbrellas had decided they couldn't bring themselves to do the task naked, and they'd instead have to wait until 8:30pm to start their trip, which was almost a guarantee that they'd run out of time.

Tattoo girl looked calm and collected as always, but the second woman seemed to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown as she tried to come to terms with what she was about to do. With shaking fingers she reached for her blouse, and began to disrobe. I respectfully looked at the floor as the pair undressed, but when I heard the door to the gym creaking open I couldn't resist flicking my eyes up and taking a quick look.

Yup, both contestants were now butt naked save for their shoes, and they both had their arms crossed over their bodies as they shuffled past the guards and peered out of the open doorway, waiting for their final order.

"The time is 8:10pm, so you must make it back here within 50 minutes. Good luck."

Tattoo girl took a step forwards and disappeared out into the night, and not wanting to be left alone the other woman quickly followed behind. Their discarded clothes were kicked to the side by one of the guards, then us remaining players all began a long, tense wait as we counted down the ten minutes until it was our turn to choose whether we'd stick or twist.

"Triangles, if you wish to play this game fully clothed please stay where you are. However, if you wish to claim your head start, please approach the door now."

As the remaining three Umbrellas glared at our group angrily the five of us stepped forwards as one and walked towards the guards. I wouldn't say that we were feeling confident exactly, but we did know that with no head start it was game over, and that regrettably this was our only decent chance at progressing.

Everyone kicked off their shoes and then sheepishly unbuckled their jeans or slipped off their leggings, then tossed them all to the side to make a pile on the floor. There was a pause as no one wanted to commit to the next step, so I decided to just get it over with and pulled down my underwear, baring my butt to the rest of the room and just about resisting the instinctive urge to nervously clench my cheeks.

1...45678...11