The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My anxieties were further heightened when Mikey reappeared, and through the open doorway behind him we could hear the buzz of an excited audience. Apparently amateur night was a big deal at the Metropolis and it never failed to draw in a large crowd, unfortunately for me.

"Here we go ladies, it's show time! Up and at them, let's go!"

Mikey held open a curtain which led to the side of the club's main stage, and one by one we filed out and lined up side by side. In front of us were about 80 or 90 people, almost exclusively middle aged guys, and they all beamed up hungrily at us from the floor as they watched us parading out.

Some were sitting around small tables which were piled high with drinks, but most were gathered in a swarm as close to the front of the stage as they could get. We were elevated a few feet above them and I tried to keep the disgust off my face as I studied all of the miserable losers who were here to watch me take my clothes off.

"Good evening ladies and gents, and welcome to the Metropolis' famous amateur night!"

Mikey had picked up a microphone as he adopted the role of a gameshow host, and he pointed it at the first girl in our row.

"First up we have the wonderful Michelle! How are you doing beautiful?"

He proceeded to conduct a mini interview with all of us, asking us where we were from and what we did for a living, that kind of thing. I got a huge cheer of approval when I revealed that I was a university student, which was gross, then soon Mikey had moved on and finished introducing all of the other girls, and the show was ready to begin.

"Well without any further ado, let's get this thing started! Here's the first song girls, let's see what you've got!"

The manager took a step to the side, the DJ in the corner of the room hit play on their decks, and suddenly just like that I was expected to begin undressing. This is insane I thought, as I started to awkwardly shift from side to side in time to the sultry music, I am now actually meant to just strip in front of all these strangers like it's the most normal thing in the world.

I was snapped out of my self pity when I noticed the girl next to me confidently pulling her jumper over her head, and I realised that if I wanted to win then I would just have to swallow my pride and get on with it.

"One million pounds Laura, one million pounds..."

I whispered softly to myself as I reached down to the base of my shirt and nervously toyed with the material, trying my best to keep my end goal at the forefront of my mind. To separate myself from the others a little I took a step forwards to make sure I stood out from the rest of the girls, and forced a smile at the crowd as I playfully pulled my top back and forth along my waist, giving everyone occasional peeks at my toned stomach.

I got a few whistles and cheers which made me feel a bit better, so I rewarded the club by quickly stripping off my top and revealing my brand new bra to their sea of hungry eyes. It was made from delicate purple lace which was beautiful as well as almost entirely see through, and the cups were so supportive that they made my cleavage look absolutely insane. I dropped my top to the floor and shook my chest cheekily as I ran my fingers through my hair, and as the applause built up I started to wonder if maybe I could make a decent stripper after all.

I was surprised when the DJ brought a sudden stop to the round by muting the music, and Mikey reappeared to conduct the first round of voting.

"All right everyone, back in line please. Right folks, first up let's hear it for Michelle!"

The way the it worked was that the crowd would cheer and holler for each contestant, depending on how much they'd enjoyed their display so far, and whoever got the quietest response would have to leave. It was a pretty brutal system, especially when one of the chubbier girls received almost total silence when her name was called out, making her hang her head in shame and fold her hands self consciously over her chest.

When it was my turn I received a decent amount of support, I imagine due to my skimpy bra which was quite clearly displaying my nipples, and I smiled quietly to myself when Mikey invited the first loser to get off the stage. One down, but a lot more still to go.

"Ok girls, here we go again!"

A new song heralded the start of the second round and so I began to dance again, wondering how on earth strippers manage to make this look so effortless and sexy all at once. Seeing one girl getting voted out seemed to have given everyone else a renewed sense of urgency, and now more items of clothing were beginning to fly.

Not wanting to be left behind I worked my way to the front of the stage, then reached for my hip as I unzipped the side of my skirt. This time I played it slow as I gradually let the waist band creep down my body, revealing my matching panties. They were also lacey and almost completely transparent too, even the crotch.

I let everyone get a momentary glimpse of my pussy lips peeking through the tinted material, then I brought a hand down between my legs to cover myself, satisfised with my teasing for now. I stayed in that pose as the round finished, grinned as a girl who hadn't even taken her top off yet was voted out, and then the music began again and the whole cycle restarted once more. For the next few cycles I didn't take anything else off, I just chilled near the back of the stage as the rest of the women around me tried to win over the crowd.

We'd reached a strange part of the contest, almost like we were at a stalemate, and I was kind of waiting to see how far everyone else was prepared to go. The issue was, without meaning to be rude, that the field had already been split into two. There was a small group of me, the Michelle chick, and this very busty third girl called Tanya, who were all in a league of our own if I do say so myself.

The other women weren't exactly unattractive but unfortunately for them they also weren't quite on our level, and no matter how provocatively they danced, or how much they took off, they were all systematically voted off as the crowd patiently waited for our sexier trio to start getting naked.

Soon we were down to the last four, and the round started with a flat chested but enthusiastic girl called Helen immediately whipping off her underwear, making her the first contestant to dare to get totally nude. As us other three watched her strutting butt ass naked around the stage we realised that finally it was time to get our acts together, as now we were finally in danger of getting voted off ourselves.

I decided to go first, so with a nervous chill running down my spine I unclasped my bra and let it drop to the floor, trying to tell myself that I wasn't really showing that much more skin than before. This was so much worse than the lecture theatre though, there I had been in and out in under ten seconds, but here I was expected to flaunt my body and let everyone get a nice long look.

Tanya and Michelle also stripped to the waist, getting their tops off just before the song ended. Despite being the only one not wearing any panties Helen still got the quietest applause, much to my relief, and she exited the stage shaking her head bitterly at the unfairness of it all. The penultimate song began to play and the crowd roared as their favourite trio began to battle it out for a place in the final.

Tanya instantly took the center of the stage and turned her back on the crowd, then bent down until her head was almost hitting the floor. She blew an upside down kiss at the audience from between her legs, then reached up to the side of her hips and pulled on the drawstrings of her bikini bottoms. The club erupted with hollers and cheers as her swimsuit fell away and revealed her spread pussy and butthole, and Tanya gripped her ankles and jiggled her behind brazenly as she stuck her tongue out and squealed.

As she stood back up straight I barged past her to take my place at the front of the floor. I knew that I couldn't match her lewdness, clearly Tanya was totally shameless and I couldn't compete with that, so instead I'd have to try and be more of a tease.

With that in mind I unclipped one of my garters and offered out my leg to a guy at the front of the crowd, batting my eyelashes suggestively. He quickly got the message and eagerly reached up to grab the top of my stocking, then he peeled it down my thigh, past my calf and over my pointed toes. I winked at him as everyone applauded, then undid the other clip as I walked a few steps over and offered my other leg to another man.

He too didn't hesitate in undressing me, and after I let my redundant garter belt unravel and fall to the ground I was left in only my see through panties.

"Umm, Mikey? A little help please?"

I beckoned towards the manager from his spot at the side of the stage, and with a chuckle he skipped over to my side. I smiled at him as I playfully reached up and stroked the back of his head, then I firmly guided him down until he was squatting by my side, at eyelevel with my hip. I slowly slid my hands down my stomach and slipped them into my underwear, then looked down at Mikey and whispered gently to him.

"Take them off... get me naked."

Mikey didn't need to be told twice, and he carefully reached around my waist and slid his fingers into the waistband of my remaining piece of lingerie. I shivered slightly as I felt his knuckles grazing against my skin, and I felt like my whole body was beginning to light on fire as he pulled down my last solitary item of clothing, over my thighs and onto the floor.

I gracefully stepped out of my panties and Mikey scooped them up as he retreated back off stage, leaving me standing there totally naked apart from a pair of stilettos, and with my hands protectively placed over my pussy.

Next Tanya and I turned to look at Michelle to see what she had to offer, but clearly the contest had become a little bit too intense for her, and she just bashfully smiled and shook her head which was met with a chorus of light hearted boos and caused the round to immediately end. As Mikey started the voting Michelle self consciously cupped her tits, Tanya casually stood with her hands clasped behind her back, and I continued to modestly shield my lower half.

Obviously Michelle was the clear loser, but even though I was through to the final I was still alarmed to hear that Tanya got a much bigger cheer than I did when her name was called out. Clearly I would have to go all in on the last round if I had any chance of beating her, even if the odds were definitely in her favour. As I was absentmindedly glancing around the room while I waited for Michelle to leave the floor my heart suddenly froze when my gaze fell upon a familiar face.

Behind the rows of thirsty guys crowding up against the front of the stage there were a few tables dotted around the club's main floor, where slightly richer thirsty guys would buy drinks and enjoy the strip show from the comfort of their seats.

"And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the final showdown between Tanya and Leila! You've got the whole song for this one girls, so make sure you go all out this time. Ok DJ, hit it!"

Mikey's words just flowed over me without registering at all because there, sitting just a few meters from where I stood with my tits and pussy out for all to see, was my macro economics tutor Mr Kim. As our eyes met my cheeks immediately turned bright red and I bowed my head in shame as I clasped my body even tighter, cursing my luck that a man who I had to see for the rest of the year was here to witness the most embarrassing night of my life.

As the music resumed Tanya began to dance again, twerking and squatting to the delight of the audience. All I could do in return was watch on in dismay, this girl had bigger boobs than me, way fewer inhibitions, and crucially didn't have one of her university tutors watching her in the crowd.

I was about to resign myself to defeat when I noticed that Mr Kim and the friend he was sitting with had ordered a bottle of champagne to their table, which sat between them in a bucket of ice. Another awful idea flashed across my mind and I shook my head in an attempt to wipe it from my brain, but to no avail.

Once again I instinctively knew what to do in order to win, I just didn't want to have to go through with it. I risked another look at my tutor and I saw that despite the naked busty girl groping her tits to my right, he was still staring straight at me and not at Tanya. He was making no attempt to pretend that he didn't know me, and that he was patiently waiting for me to take my hands away from my body, and so I decided that if it was going to be awkward in our next economics lecture, I might as well make it incredibly awkward.

In a moment of incredible strength, or maybe pure insanity, I dropped my hands to my sides and strutted down the steps which led off the stage, trying my best to feign as much attitude and confidence as possible, then marched over to Mr Kim's table. I pulled the bottle out from its ice bucket and gave my teacher a meaningful look, as if to say that if my secret was safe with him then likewise his dirty habit of visiting strip clubs would also be safe with me.

He didn't nod back or anything, in fact he could barely contain himself as his eyes kept flicking down onto my boobs and hips, but I decided that he'd probably got the message regardless. After stealing his alcohol I turned on my heels and climbed back onto the stage, took over from Tanya in the center of the floor, and got ready to shoot my final shot.

I vaguely remembered seeing someone do something like this in a movie, or maybe a porno, so I planted my feet a shoulder width apart and placed one hand on my hip, then with the other I slowly raised the champagne in a wide arc until it was nearly directly over my head. I tipped my head back and opened my mouth wide, then tilted the neck of the bottle just far enough so that a thin trickle of bubbly began to pour down into my throat.

I actually hate the taste of prosecco, always have done, but I didn't have to worry about that as I kept my jaw locked in position so my mouth quickly filled up and began to overflow. The white foam spilled out and flowed down my chin, then along my neck and down in between my cleavage. I grasped at my tits as I massaged my wet skin, then gulped slightly as I felt the first trickle weave its way past my stomach and down the inside of my thigh. This felt pretty sexy at least, and from the shouts of approval I guessed it must look rather good too.

As the last drips from the bottle fell down and splattered onto my tongue my opponent decided that it was her time to earn back some of the crowd's support. Tanya wore long, white acrylic fake nails, but even so she didn't hesitate in first placing two fingers inside her mouth, giving them a long, seductive lick, and then reaching down and slipping them into her pussy.

The crowd reached a fever pitch as Tanya fingered herself infront of them all, and I could tell that she was back to being their favourite. Even though she was still going I realised that if I had any chance of winning I needed to act fast, so I sank down to my knees with the champagne still gripped in my hand. I rested back on my heels and nervously gave myself a few tentative rubs, as I tried not to think about how many men there were watching me touch myself.

Sure enough though, even without taking into account all of the spilled alcohol I was already disturbingly wet, so I very, very carefully titled the bottle up towards my pussy and very, very slowly slid it inside.

"Holy shit..."

I gasped out loud as I felt the ice cold neck slip within me, as although I'd obviously used toys and stuff before feeling the cold hard glass was an entirely new sensation all together. I tried to relax as I gently worked the bottle in and out, gradually going a little deeper each time, and I exhaled deeply as I forced myself to sink down further onto my heels.

The slippery wet exterior of the champagne was getting hard to keep a grip of, so instead I lowered the bottle until its base was resting on the floor, with the tip still inside me. I straightened my back and rested my hands on my knees, then cautiously began to bounce up and down as I rode the bottle like a dick. As I got more comfortable, and more turned on, I forced my legs to be angled out wider, then I brought my hands up to play with my boobs again as they started to jump around uncomfortably.

Even Tanya had stopped getting herself off as she joined everyone else in turning to watch me do my best cowgirl impersonation, and I could tell that I had got the crowd back on my side.

The final song ended and I immediately stood up as I let the bottle slip out of me, which got a loud chorus of boos. Those quickly turned to cheers though when I picked up the champagne, raised it in a toast to the crowd, then tipped it upside down as I let the last few drops trickle down into my mouth. The cheers turned to yells of delight as I gave the neck of the bottle a long, slow lick, then lowered as much of it into my throat as I could before I began to gag.

With the glass sucked clean I finally set the champagne back down on the floor, and took a step back to stand next to Tanya as we waited for the final results. Mikey returned to the stage with his microphone, and that huge toothy grin of his. I assumed that this year had been the most competitive and exciting competition he'd ever hosted, and he must be delighted with how well the evening had gone.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, wasn't that unbelievable? An absolutely wonderful performance girls, from both of you. I'm not sure there deserves to be a loser here tonight but we must decide our winner, so for the final time folks, let's hear your support for the incredible Tanya!"

My opponent reached down and pulled one boob up to her mouth to give her nipple a lick, which was unfair as mine weren't quite big enough to do that, and the crowd gave her by far the loudest shout of approval so far. Satisfied with her work she waved to them all and smiled gratefully, while I just rolled my eyes and prayed that she hadn't done enough to win.

"And now, show your appreciation for the wonderful Leila!"

I'd planned to do something sexy like Tanya but all I could do was bring both hands to cover my ears as the room erupted with a deafening roar. People were stamping their feet on the floor, beating the table tops, wolf whistling and cheering their hearts out. Tanya's display had been amazing, but unfortunately for her mine had been incredible.

I didn't really have time to take it all in, I was still overwhelmed by the volume and intensity of the crowd, and still so turned on from the champagne bottle that I could barely stand up straight. Mikey applauded Tanya off the stage then pressed a cheap golden trophy and a cheque into my hands, and gave me a peck on the cheek as he congratulated me.

"And once again folks a huge round of applause to our winner tonight, the lovely Leila!"

Mikey took my free hand in his, then raised it over our heads as if I were a victorious boxer. I smiled as everyone rose to give me a final raucous round of applause, then when the noise began to fade I leant over and whispered into the owner's ear.

"Umm sorry, one more thing. Could we take a photo, quickly?"

Mikey obviously agreed, and after quickly retrieving my phone from the changing room locker I got one of the waitresses to take a picture of the two of us standing on stage, my trophy and cheque for £100 proudly held aloft. I quickly sent it to The Game's anonymous number and to my surprise I received an almost instantaneous reply.

"Congratulations Player 17, you have completed your challenge and Player 44 has been eliminated. You are through to the final round."