The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I self consciously clasped my hands in front of my pussy as around me everyone else quickly followed my lead and finished stripping from the waist down, which isn't really a state of dress any of us where particularly familiar with. I'd visited a couple of topless beaches before and that always felt quite natural after a while, but walking around with my junk free in the wind felt ridiculous by comparison. The guards by the door nodded when we were all finished, and the masked man gave us our last instructions.

"The time is 8:20pm, so you must make it back here within 40 minutes. Good luck."

The door was opened up and the first cool breeze from the chilly evening air wafted inside and swept over my bare skin, sending a shiver down my spine and straight in between my thighs. My group all peered out nervously into the car park as we let our eyes adjust to the dark, and I listened to the alarmingly loud sounds of the nearby traffic with a heavy heart. This was not going to be easy, at all.

"All the best everyone..."

For the first time that evening one of our group addressed the rest of us, and on her mark we all scattered away from one another and began our dangerous journeys towards the damned water fountain. Like I mentioned before, after living in this town for over a year I knew the area pretty well, and I was sure that I could take a quieter route into the center via some back roads.

Sure, it made the journey a bit longer, but on the plus side there should be fewer people out on the streets which meant I'd be able to keep up a better average speed and not have to duck down and hide every thirty seconds. So as the rest of the Triangles tentatively headed up the main road, their bare behinds gleaming under the pale moonlight, I quickly broke off and hurried away down a narrow alleyway. I had some hazy memories of throwing up in some of these shortcuts after late nights out, and I was grateful that we had all been allowed to keep our shoes on as I nipped over the wet and grimy cobblestones.

For the first twenty minutes my plan actually worked quite well, mostly. By avoiding the high street I only encountered a few pedestrians, and they were easily avoided by crouching down behind parked cars and hiding until they walked past.

It was honestly quite a thrill, peaking round the bumpers and watching total strangers strolling by mere feet away my hiding spots, but soon I realised that my cautious approach was eating up way too much time. I didn't have a watch on, and clearly had nowhere to store my phone either, so I had no idea exactly how long I had been outside for, but I could already sense that I hadn't made enough progress.

So reluctantly I started to become more reckless, prioritising speed over stealth, and I quickly paid the price for my new hasty approach. Without properly checking both ways I nipped out from behind a van to cross the road, and I nearly got run over by a cyclist who had been silently coasting down the street. The rider slammed on his brakes and did well to avoid hitting not only me but also the rows of parked cars, and when he'd come to a stop he was about to berate my carelessness when he noticed how I was dressed. I clamped my hands defensively over my crotch and began to blush as his wide eyes roamed over my bare legs.

"Fuck! Err sorry, but do you have the time?"

The guy just blinked at me dumbly, but to be fair I guess I was providing a bit of a sensory overload for him.

"The time! What's the time?"

Finally the rider cottoned on and glanced at his watch, then told me the bad news.

"Err yeah... it's 8:42pm."

"Shit... umm I mean thanks. Bye..."

I couldn't believe that I'd already used up over half my time, and I still hadn't even made it to the square yet. I quickly turned away from the cyclist and ran away up the road, resigned to the fact he might not be the last person to see my bare butt tonight. After a couple of minutes of jogging my spirit was totally crushed when I rounded a bend and realised that I had completely fucked up.

I hadn't appeared in the main square like I thought I would, and instead I had arrived at a small cluster of restaurants which I knew were a few blocks too far east. I must have got confused in the dark and missed a turn somewhere, and I cursed my stupidity as I realised that now this meant I was going to be really pressed for time, no matter which route I took back.

There were quite a few people who were still out enjoying late evening meals, with maybe ten or so couples sitting outside eating at tables under the cover of a canopy. I could no longer afford any pretence at modesty so once again I had to just cover my front half up as best I could, and make another humiliating run past the astonished diners. I heard their exclaims of disbelief fade into the distance as I darted away, this time headed in what I knew was the right direction.

A few streets later I finally reached the main square, which to my relief was mercifully quiet. There were still a few people dotted around the plaza but by now I was pretty shameless, and I flashed them all as I ran up to the water fountain which stood proudly in the center and stopped at the small metal railing which encircled it.

"Thank God..."

Tied onto the bars were nine little pink ribbons, shivering slightly in the evening breeze. I quickly untied one and fastened it around my wrist to make sure I didn't drop it on the way back, then as I turned away to start the return leg of my journey I suddenly had a terrible idea. There were fifteen people left in The Game including myself, which implied that six people had made it here before me and claimed their ribbon, presumably the two Umbrellas, a few of the Triangles and maybe one of the speediest Circles.

That meant I was the seventh contestant to reach the fountain, and there were another eight left to come. That in turn meant, hypothetically speaking, that if those final eight contestants were, for whatever reason, unable to find their ribbons, then over half the remaining players would be eliminated in this one round...

"Oh Laura, you are a bad fucking person..."

Before I could even start to worry about how and why my brain had so effortlessly come up with such a cruel, twisted plan, I nonetheless found myself untying the remaining eight ribbons with fingers which were now shivering with nerves. With all of them undone I balled the pink strips in my fist and scampered over to the nearest bin, still ignoring the handful of onlookers who were witnessing my crazy behaviour.

In a flash I'd chucked the ribbons in the garbage and thereby condemned the remaining eight players to certain defeat, and most terrifyingly of all I didn't feel even a trace of remorse. Instead I was totally filled with stress and angst as I worried about how I was going to make it back on time, as I took off once again and fled away from the square.

I headed down the nearest road where on the corner there was a pub. Even though it was clearly bustling with life inside I stealthily crouched my way over to one of the windows, then reached up and peered through. There was a small clock hung up behind the bar, and I dropped my head in despair when I saw that the time was already 8:49pm.

There was no way I'd be able to get back in time now, even if I sprinted the entire way, and I was about to finally admit defeat when I looked further down the street and spied a brightly lit petrol station. Maybe, just maybe, that could save me. I scampered down the pavement and hid behind a bush, then peeked my head up just far enough so that I could see who was around.

Only one of the pumps was being used, by what looked like a guy who was dressed in full leathers and a helmet. He had just started to fill up his motorbike, and I thought that he could potentially be my knight in shining, or in this case skin tight and padded, amour. I stood up, placed my hands over my crotch for the millionth time, and walked over the forecourt towards him until I was in earshot.

"Umm, hi... sorry, but could I ask you for a lift?'"

The man turned his head to see who was talking to him, and because his visor was flipped up I could see his eyes bulge when he saw me.

"Oh, fuck... err hi."

I smiled awkwardly, and to be honest I wasn't really sure how to start this conversation.

"Hello."

The biker continued to stare.

"Are you ok? Did something happen to you?"

"Oh what, this?"

I bashfully nodded down at my crotch, then shook my head dismissively.

"No, I'm alright, I'm just doing like a dare, thing."

The man tilted his head and frowned.

"Half naked?"

"Exactly."

"Ok..."

There was a strange pause, then he gestured towards my groin.

"So what's the dare?"

I decided that it was best to stick to the shorter version of the story.

"You know the leisure center down the road? I have to make it there before nine, dressed like this."

"Oh wow. You're nearly out of time then."

Just like I had with Henry I engaged my best puppy dog eyes, and nodded sadly.

"Yeah, which is why a lift would be kind of ideal right now..."

Biker guy looked around nervously, and I wondered why it was that just a little bit of female nudity reduced all boys to anxious wimps.

"I don't know... I'm not too sure my girlfriend would be too happy with this."

"Please, I'm really desperate here. You'd be my saviour..."

In another questionable moment of judgement I slowly drew my hands away from my pussy and bared it to this random man, then I clasped my fingers together and literally pleaded infront of him. My pathetic display finally seemed to convince him, and even with the mask hiding the majority of his face I could still tell that he had started grinning.

"Well, then again I guess my girlfriend also wouldn't be happy with me leaving you out here at night, looking like this. So sure, I'll give you a lift."

I smiled sarcastically at him, we both knew he wasn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart, he was just enjoying the view.

"My hero."

He chuckled and turned back to the fuel pump.

"Hey what can I say, I'm a gentleman."

*****

The guy's name turned out to be Paul, and although he may have been enough of a gentleman to give me a lift he wasn't quite chivalrous enough to offer me his jacket for some much needed cover. Instead we just made some awkward small talk as he finished filling up and I in turn tried my best to appear unphased by my partial nudity, even though every time a car passed by I would squeal and duck down behind his ride, much to his amusement.

I stayed crouched and hidden while he went inside and paid for the petrol, then finally it was time to go. Paul very helpfully offered to hold his motorbike steady as I swung my leg over the saddle, he definitely wasn't just doing that to get a better view in between my legs, then he too mounted up and hit the ignition. The seat shook and rumbled as he revved the engine a few times to show off, which had quite the effect on my bare pussy as it throbbed against the leather, then with a screech of tyre smoke we were on our way and speeding onto the main road.

"Hey, where do I hold on?"

I shouted my question into the side of Paul's helmet and he turned his head to laugh at me.

"Just grab around my waist, and hang on tight."

I did as I was told and clutched his midriff as we turned into the high street and roared down the road. The problem was that Paul leant quite far forward as he hunched over his handlebars and aggressively worked the throttle and brakes, which meant that I also had to lean in close so that I could keep my arms locked around his waist. This had the affect of really pushing my butt out behind me, and every time we took a speedbump or pothole at a stupidly high speed I felt my bare arse lifting up into the air.

Now all of the pedestrians that I had spent so much time and energy avoiding earlier were now watching me as we roared past them, the needlessly loud engine drawing everyone's attention, and I was painfully aware that they were being given the most explicit view of my privates yet. I couldn't handle the shame, so instead I just squeezed my eyes tightly shut, buried my head deep into Paul's jacket, and waited for it all to be over.

*****

After what felt like a year we pulled into the gym's carpark, and I shakily dismounted as I held onto Paul's shoulder for support. To be honest all the exposure, the vibrations from the engine, and the constant flow of air rushing over my pussy had got me all kinds of worked up, and my first few steps towards the hall were a little unsteady.

"Cheers, Paul. See you around, I guess."

I didn't turn back to look at him, and again just like with Henry a couple of days before I decided the sight of my butt swaying from side to side as I walked away was enough of a thank you. I staggered up to the hall's entrance, then self consciously folded my hands infront of my crotch again as I walked up to the guard who stood at the open doorway. He held out his gloved hand and I awkwardly tugged my tied ribbon down my wrist and passed it over, while still just about keeping myself covered up.

He nodded and gestured indoors with his head, and with a great sense of relief I slipped past and entered into the relative safety of the gym. My attention was first draw to the screen which was displaying a ticking clock, and I puffed out my cheek in relief when I saw that it was still 8:58pm. I'd made it back with just under two minutes to spare, so I relaxed a little and turned to see who else had also passed the test.

There were only four other women waiting in the room, which shouldn't have been too surprising given that I'd ensured that at least eight wouldn't be coming back at all, but even so it was strange to see how few of the original 100 of us were left. Two of the girls were bottomless like me, one was topless, which was pretty impressive considering how quickly she must have had to run to get back on time, and then standing there in the middle of the room was the still totally naked tattooed girl.

I found my place and stood on my mark, tired but ultimately pleased with my performance. Like with all the challenges so far I somehow kept finding ways to drag myself through, even if at first the task felt too impossible to even consider attempting. With forty seconds left to go another one of the Triangles burst into the hall and took up her place near the back, then bent over and rested with her hands on her knees as she panted with exhaustion.

Clearly she hadn't thought to seek out a benevolent motorist like me, I thought to myself smugly, but then my internal gloating was interrupted by a sudden commotion at the door as a woman's voice loudly cried out in distress.

"Please, please let me in, I did it, I got all the way to the fountain!"

I took a step forward to get a better view, and through the doorway I could see the second naked women from the Umbrellas. She was desperately clutching the guard's jumpsuit as she begged for mercy, but he just stayed where he was, resolutely blocking her path.

"There weren't any ribbons there, I promise, I searched everywhere but I couldn't find any of them! Please, I made it to the fountain, I did what you asked!"

Jesus Christ I thought, I had completely forgotten about the other nude contestant. She must have taken ages to get the square if she'd been there even after me, and God knows how she'd made it back before nine. She had though, but all that was for nothing, and all of her hard work had been wasted because of my ruthless actions. The clock on the wall ticked over from 8:59pm to nine o'clock, and right on cue the guard immediately took a step back into the hall and callously slammed the door shut on the naked girl.

"Please no, wait, my clothes!"

Her final pleas were abruptly silenced as she was locked out in the cold, left stranded in public without a thing to wear. Just like that the group of fifteen had been brutally culled to just six, and as we all stood there shivering the masked face reappeared to bring us some alarming news.

"Congratulations contestants, the 6 of you have passed the fourth round of The Game. In tomorrow's challenge you will play in pairs but we will form the teams tonight, so please choose a partner to participate with. You have sixty seconds, starting now. Choose wisely."

Any worries I'd had about the whereabouts of the other eliminated contestants were soon replaced by one question, namely who the hell should I choose? I had no clue what the next challenge would be but they'd all been consistently escalating in difficultly since we began, and I suspected that the upwards trend would likely continue. So I wanted someone who was tough, resilient, determined, someone I could trust to get through the next task no matter how intense it was.

I looked around at the other contestants, who were all checking each other out too, and wondered who to pick. My eyes were quickly drawn to the tattooed girl, the sole survivor of the ill fated Umbrella team, who like the rest of us still hadn't been given an opportunity to get dressed yet. I remembered that she'd been one of the few girls who had been ballsy enough to get completely naked in the bare as you dare round, and obviously she'd been pretty shameless in tonight's game too.

I couldn't recall how many people she'd had in her nude photo, or how well she'd done in the cum challenge, but it didn't matter as I'd already made my mind up that she was the partner I wanted on my team. I walked over and cautiously tapped her on the arm, which rather felt like tugging a lion's tail.

"Hey."

The girl turned around and glowered up at me with an unfriendly scowl. I didn't think it was possibly to look so intimidating without any clothes on but somehow she managed it, so I did my best to ignore her hostility and state my claim.

"Umm, ok so look, I really want to get to the next round, ok? And I know you're really good at all these games, and you're clearly not shy about anything, so I thought we could make a pretty good team, if you're down. What do you think?"

My fellow contestant stared unblinkingly at me as her eyes bored deep into what felt like my actual soul, then after a few moments she spoke up in a soft but still menacing tone, with what sounded like a Spanish accent.

"Are you willing to do anything to win?"

I realised that my mouth had dried up, but after coughing on my own tongue for a second I managed to get my reply out.

"Yes, I think so."

The girl just tutted and rolled her eyes as she turned away from me in disgust. I knew that my response hadn't been what she'd been looking for, so instead I decided to be more assertive and I grabbed her bare shoulder.

"Hey, hey, look at me."

My hand was immediately slapped away but I had at least regained her attention, so I leant in close and whispered urgently, trying my best to ignore her impressive boobs which were pointing straight at me.

"Listen, I will do anything, ok? I want this. I need this money."

Again she turned her back on me, this time muttering something under her breath in a language I didn't understand, and again I stepped after her to try and change her mind.

"Hey seriously, wait. Who do you think stole that girl's ribbon, huh? Who do you think made sure she'd get eliminated?"

Finally my words seemed to make an impact as tattoo girl raised an eyebrow a fraction of a millimetre, seemingly in interest. Clearly my questionable morals were the only thing about me that commanded any sort of respect or acknowledgement from her, but that was all I needed.

"You cheated? You stole the ribbon so she couldn't finish the game?"

I looked around nervously, hoping that no one else would overhear our conversation.

"Yes, I did. And I took the rest of them too, I made sure I was the last one to get through."

1...56789...11