The Game

Story Info
Fantasy of a hotwife.
6.2k words
3.99
15.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfifty
Mrfifty
1 Followers

Below is a Fantasy for wife wife. please leave comments with your thoughts or how the story can be improved. also let me know if it needs to get more into some details.

____________________________________

It's Friday afternoon. You are home alone and have just taken a bath. You wish I were with you right now and you are secretly already fantasizing about my cock.

You grab your razor because you want to get your body all ready for when I get home. You start with your pussy. You haven't shaved in a while and want to make a long thick strip for me so your pussy will look even hornier. When you're done with that you also take a quick shave of your ass, so you're completely smooth there too. You are completely ready to have your whole body pampered and loved and actually can't wait for me to come home.

The moment you let your hand slowly slide down your body toward your pussy you get a message on your phone: "Want to play?" Followed by a hotel and room number and "Dress to impress, see you in 2 hours." It's an unknown number, but you have an idea I'm behind this, although you are not sure about this. You reply with: "who is this?". And get the response: "play my game and you will find out". You are still not 100% sure that the message is from me, but the uncertainty also causes a certain tension to rise in you. Do you go to a hotel room, or do you stay home. Who knows, maybe it's a stranger who sent a message to you, or maybe it's me.

You dry off and look at yourself in the mirror the long thick strip of hair on your pussy looks nice and horny. You turn around and look at your ass. It looks nice and tight, round, full and smooth. You've worked hard to make your ass and pussy look this way so you want it to be seen. You've made the decision: You're going to play along with the game.

You start picking out your lingerie. You want to put on your sexiest lingerie and You end up with the smallest thong you have, along with suspenders, stockings and a matching lace bra. You take another look at yourself in the mirror when you have everything on and are sure that you can and will make a cock very hard with this. Then you find a short dress that shows off your breasts nicely and put on your highest heels. You are ready to go to the hotel.

The cab stops in front of the hotel, you see that it is crowded outside and everyone who has finished work is in the pubs. As you look for the elevator through the lobby and bar, you notice a couple of men turn around as you walk by. Again the tension begins to build. What are you going to find in the hotel room and more importantly who. Because of the attention the men in the bar have given you you are already starting to get a little excited and feel your pussy getting a little wet. Arriving in front of the door of the hotel room you see that under the door the key to the room is sticking out. You pick up the key and slowly open the door.

There is no one inside the room. It is a luxurious room with a large bed and lots of pillows. Next to the bed is a mirror as big as the wall.

The bathroom has a luxurious large double sink and a large walk-in shower. When you look in the mirror you see that it is actually a big window through which you can see the bed. You sit down on the bed and then you notice that there is a Womanizer on it and a blindfold. At that moment you get a message, "When you are ready, take of your dress, push the key under the door and relax on the bed with the womanizer and blindfold on."

Again that feeling in your body that slightly turns you on. Who is giving you these commands. You stay on the bed for a moment to weigh your options, but again you want to play along. That little extra thrill of not knowing for sure who is playing, or going to play with you here makes you just a little hornier so you can't resist not finding out who it is.

You unzip your dress and take it off. When looking in the mirror you can see yourself and again you are sure that your sexy body and lingerie would make any cock hard. You lie down on the bed and grab the Womanizer. Slowly you let it slide to your pussy as you already begin to fantasize how your body is going to be loved today and you are glad you paid extra attention to your pussy and ass.

You quickly get wet as thoughts of a cock in your wet pussy wander through your mind and you decide to put the key under the door and put on the blindfold. Again you search your pussy with the womaniser and now your heart also begins to beat harder and faster with excitement that the key to the door is now outside for all to see and grab while you are inside blindfolded playing with your pussy. You slowly feel some moisture running from your pussy between your buttcheeks and with your other hand you rub your fingers against your now wet ass.

You feel the tension making you wetter than usual and at that moment you hear the door open. You stay paralysed as your heart stops for a moment. But because the womaniser is still on your pussy your other fingers automatically keep playing with your ass and you can't hold back a loud moan. Then you hear the door close and from all the built-up tension and excitement you cum hard.

The moment you catch your breath again you feel a hand slide up your leg slowly. Your heart is racing even harder now and you wonder if you should just take off the blindfold now. Slowly you let your hands slide upward until you placed them both above your head as a sign that you surrender your body to who ever is in the room with you.

As you felt the hands slowly slide up your legs, past your pussy and to your breasts you made the decision to allow yourself to be carried away by the game, surely you will soon find out who this is. Then you feel your hands being grabbed together. For a moment you can't move and feel them being fastened together to the bed. You can't move now.

Again the tension running through your body. You are tied up in a hotel room wearing only lingerie. Your heart beats faster and again you moan when you feel the fingers have reached your pussy and are  accompanied by a wet soft tongue.

The fingers and tongue had no trouble moving through the tiny thong you are wearing, and you are glad you picked the smallest you had. You enjoy that you finally have the touch of a man you have been longing for all day, or could it be a woman.

You haven't considered this at all, but somehow you also find the idea horny that a woman is here playing with you and while your pussy is being touched and licked you let some fantasies go through your head.

Your thong is pulled off and you realize that you have never been so horny. You feel this when the fingers slowly move over your pussy and two fingers slide slowly and smoothly in 1 go deep into your pussy. You have become so wet that they slide in very easily and you feel them move gently over your g-spot.

You want more and want to pull the body towards you, but you are tied up and can't move. You hear and feel the womaniser being brought in again and while the fingers are still moving back and forth in your pussy you feel the womaniser pushing on your clitoris. You can hardly take it and begin to move your lower body. Everytime you feel the fingers slide out of your pussy you feel more fluid runs out of your pussy toward your ass.

At the moment you are about to cum for the second time you feel an extra finger moving towards your soaking wet pussy and slowly the extra finger slides in. It is so wet and you are so horny that the finger slides in very easily. You moan again loudly as you feel your pussy being stretched. That's the moment you cum again.

Again you have to catch your breath and you feel the womaniser being put away, as the fingers slide out of you and start to massage your wet ass. You don't often have something as thick as 3 fingers in you and really like that small stretch that you felt.

While still enjoying the feeling you had you suddenly feel one of the fingers slowly sliding in your ass. Again a loud moan, you can't help yourself as this was so unexpected. It has never slid so smoothly in your ass amd it has never felt so good.

Your whole body is completely relaxed after you came twice. This is noticed by the person with you in the room as immediately another finger slides in. And you moan louder then before. 1 finger is what you are familliar with, but 2 fingers is a whole new experience. You catch your breath again as the fingers slowly slide up and down inside your ass.

You feel a small stretch in your ass, but it feels nice as well. A bit naughty, but you like that. When your ass is used to the fingers you start to slowly  move your lower body again, as your arms are still tied to the bed. You try to let the finger slide even deeper inside you. Actually, you hope that your pussy will be filled with a cock, but this already feels very horny too and you get further aroused. You want more and your body moves hard with the fingers until they slowly slide out again and you give a helpless moan as you have to say goodbye to the delicious fingers that have been spoiling your ass.

You feel your hands being loosened and wait until you get the next clue, or until you finally get to feel his cock, or her pussy. But then you hear the door close and it  remains silent. After a minute, you take off the blindfold and look around. The room is empty.

You notice that there is now lube and a butt plug next to the bed. You also realize now that you haven't thought about who has been touching you and who has made you cum for a long time. You think back to the fingers that were in your pussy and ass and again you assume it is me, but you are less and less sure. Because you were totally distracted with the sex you didn't pay much attention. You grab your phone and send, "who are you? I need to know who wants to play with me."

In reply you get: "i've got 5 games for you. If you complete all 5 games I will show you who I am. Are you ready to expose me? Then get plugged and play! Go to the Bar when you are ready".

Get plugged and play? The fingers in your ass felt very nice, but you hesitate for a moment to use the butt plug. After all, he wants you to walk through the bar with the buttplug. On the other hand, this does mean that your ass is nicely filled and at the thought of the fingers in your ass starts getting you horny again and you grab the lube and plug. You sit your ass in front of the mirror, put a lot of lubricant on the butt plug and let it slide slowly into your ass. You take a look at your ass with the plug in and find it very horny. You let it slide in and out a few times and every time the tickest part of the plug slides into your ass you fantasize about a hard cock.

Your ass is ready to play, you put your dress back on and look for your thong but you can't find it. You want to know as soon as possible who is behind the game and hopefully that also means you will then be quickly filled by a hard cock.

Without a thong you step into the elevator and then walk into the bar. Again you see several men turn around as you walk by and some eyes stay on you a little longer to get a good look at you. You feel wanted and the butt plug in your ass gives you just a little extra excitement and horniness as you walk past everyone to the bar. You try to see if you see me anywhere, but you don't recognize anyone in the crowded bar.

You got another message, "Game 1. Find someone who you can fantasize having sex with and make him buy you a drink." First assignment should be doable. You've seen so many men looking at you that surely someone is paying for a drink for you.

You look around to see who looks best for your fantasy. You immediately run some fantasies through your head and you look for a slightly muscular man with a big hard cock, actually you can only think of a very big hard cock. You feel you are already starting to get a little wet at the thought of it.

On the other side of the bar you see a lightly toned man and immediately fantasize about how big his dick is. He has to go order you a drink. You don't quite dare walk up to him yet and slowly think about how you're going to handle it, but you don't realize you're staring at him for a very long time. He turns his head to you and finds your gaze and smiles. You startle slightly and see that he is coming your way. The game is really starting now.

Again the tension running through your body. You really need a drink now. When he stands with you he introduces himself and asks if you want a drink. It will be a negroni. He stands close to you and toasts you to a pleasant evening.

Your phone vibrates again, "Game 2. Let him touch your upper leg with his hand." Okay now the game gets a little more daring, but this should still be easy to do you think. So you have to make sure he doesn't run away. You quickly finish your drink and are complimented on your drinking skills. You have to laugh a little because it is mainly nerves and tension that made you drink quickly.

When your second drink is almost finished you notice that he has moved even closer to you and his body almost touches yours. You look around the bar and it is not so crowded that everyone is pushed together but he is very close to you. You decide to do the second task in reverse. You finish the last sip of your drink and tell him you need to go to the bathroom.

The moment you want to step off the stool you push your legs in his direction and let his hand come against your leg and as soon as you step off you feel his hand slide up while you slide down. Your heart beats faster as you feel his hand reach the beginning of your dress and walk past him to the bathroom.

Again you get a message on your phone, you know someone is watching you in the bar, but you haven't been able to recognize anyone. The message says, "Game 3. Make him hard."

You're starting to get a little hot now because this assignment goes just a little further and you're wondering how you're going to do this. You freshen up in the restroom and then head back to the bar. He's still at the bar waiting for you. At least that's a good sign.

As you sit back on the bar stool you feel his hand on your back helping you a little on the stool. As you sit you feel 1 of his hands resting high on your leg. He obviously got the hint when you walked to the bathroom. You quickly order another drink. His fingers move slowly and gently down your leg. And as you put your glass to your lips and look at him, you move your leg where his hand is on it toward him so that your legs are now apart, as much as your tight short dress allows. That way you'll get him hard. You look around to see if anyone is watching you, and you feel his fingers slide up your leg a little higher.

You remember that you are no longer wearing a thong and because your dress was very short you don't know how far he can go and where he will end up with his fingers. You feel your butt plug tight in your ass and slowly let it go through your mind that his fingers are going to slide over your pussy.

You feel yourself getting wet again. Again you take a sip of your drink and now lean a little closer to him. This automatically causes his hand to slide higher and come just under your dress. You can almost feel his fingers coming against your pussy. You whisper in his ear "you turn me on." He smiles at you and looks down "you do the same to me" he says and points down with his eyes.

You see that his pants are tight and let your hand slide over them. You soon feel something hard and follow the outline of his cock down with your hand. You are a little surprised at how big and thick his cock is and can't quite gauge where it starts and ends. You didn't expect this but it makes you wetter.

You are almost sure that his fingers can already feel how horny you are without touching your pussy. You run your hand over his cock a few more times when your phone vibrates again.

You read the message "I will be waiting in your bathroom. If you finish the Game you can see me" followed by "Game 4. Make him follow you to your room".

You know you don't have to put much effort into this, yet you are now asking yourself again if you should continue with the game. What happens when he is alone in the room with you. You can imagine what will happen and quickly fantasize about how his big hard cock will completely fill your pussy, at least if it fits. You're still not over how big he felt through his pants. You think back at the stretch that the 3 fingers in your pussy gave you and how good it felt. But are you ready to be in a room with him.

Then you suddenly realize there will be someone else in the bathroom. You're convinced again that it's me and so you know nothing can happen to you. You take the plunge.

You put the key to the room on the bar and tell him you're going upstairs to your room. You want him to make the move to pursue you. You want to feel desired. You step off the bar stool, but because his hand was still on your leg he slides up even further and just touches your pussy as you walk away. Without looking back you walk to the elevator and push the button. You want him to follow you but if he doesn't at least you know I'm in the room waiting for you.

You feel horny and sexy, the butt plug tight in your ass and can't wait to arrive at the room to see who is waiting for you. When the elevator doors open and you step into the elevator you turn around and see that he has followed you. He gets into the elevator and gives the key back to you. You had "forgotten" it.

When the elevator closes he steps closer to you and lets his hand slide under your dress and grabs your ass. This startles you a little, causing you to stand on your toes, thus unexpectedly pushing you even tighter against him. This allows his hand to reach around your ass even more easily and you feel his fingers push against the butt plug. Again this causes an unexpected reaction and you try to push yourself up even further, but you realize that this only causes his hands to feel more and more of your ass and pussy. You recover and let yourself slide away from him again. You feel his hand slowly slide along the butt plug and slide further and further away from your ass towards your back.

The doors open. You get off the elevator and again without turning around you walk to the room at once. You put the key in the lock and open the door. You feel him close behind you. You walk into the room and your heart beats faster. You hear the door fall into the lock and you feel the tension coursing through your whole body.

You look at the bathroom. The door is closed and the light is out. You tell him to get comfortable and walk into the bathroom yourself. You turn on the light and expect to see me, but instead the light goes out again and you feel yourself being grabbed from behind with a hand in front of your mouth.

You feel yourself being pressed against someone's body and you hear a whisper in your ear "you haven't finished game 5 yet, so you are not allowed to see me, breaking the rules means punishment".

Your heart starts beating faster again and you feel yourself being pushed against the sink. You feel his body pushing against you naked and you feel that his cock is hard. You are pushed forward and your hands grasp the sink firmly. You feel hands slide up along your legs and your dress is firmly grasped and pulled up over your head until it is completely off and you hear it fall on the floor.

Your legs are pushed apart while you are still bent over against the sink. You feel a hand slide down your buttocks to the butt plug. You moan softly when you feel the butt plug being pulled out and you feel your ass has opened up completely because you had the butt plug in for so long.

Still bent over you have completely surrendered to the stranger. Your buttcheeks are pulled apart a little and you feel lube running between them. A lot of lube is squirted over and between your butt and the hands make sure your butt and ass becomes completely smooth. The hands slide very gently over and between your butt and you completely enjoy it when they slide between your buttcheeks along both your holes.

Mrfifty
Mrfifty
1 Followers
12