All Comments on 'The Game'

by Mrfifty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Not a good sign when there's a typo in the very fist line!

\

Don't use second person. You don't know me, and I certainly don't have a pussy!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You, you, you, you... way too many. Recommend an editor. Try to work on a continuous flow, your writing is more like trying to connect individual sentences. Its good you are trying and best wishes with your upcoming stories.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Please accept this as constructive criticism. I've taken the trouble to write a review because I want to encourage, not discourage, creative writers. Ok, you have written ALL of this in the Third person. ie From the Point of View (POV) of an observer. Meaning you are describing what an invisible eye sees and hears. A major problem with that is that you cannot then write about what a person is THINKING as you are an observer and not from the POV of a First Person.

This means that, the way you have written it, cannot exist in reality. Try writing from the POV of one of the main characters. eg Then you can write what that person is thinking and seeing and feeling. Once you are more experienced you can intersperse First and Third person viewpoints. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You you you you you you you you aaaaahhhhhh

Captcha

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise11 months ago

I thought it was pretty good for a first Effort

I'm pretty sure he will take on board most of the constructive criticism and learn from them

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

145 stories with the same stupid title AND it's in 2nd person. Easy and automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Below is a fantasy for wife wife". And it went downhill from there. A hotwife is just a polite way of calling a women a cheating slut. Who would touch her with a ten foot pole?

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

No whorewife without a cuck somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous