The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again you feel lube running over your ass and you push your butt back against him. They slide over his skin and hard penis. You are convinced that I am standing behind you, because you think you recognize my cock sliding back and forth between your butt. You feel that the lube has made your ass slippery all the way up to your pussy.

You want to turn around but you are pushed firmly against the sink. Now you again feel the fingers sliding between your buttcheeks and slowly you feel a finger pushing against your ass. You push your ass back so that the finger slowly slides into your ass. Because of all the lubricant the finger slides in very easily and you feel how the finger goes back and forth in your ass.

Another finger is added and your ass is now slowly fingered by 2 fingers. Again another finger is added, still it slides in very easily, but you feel you are slowly being stretched and you squeeze your hands hard in the sink to hold on. Again you moan softly.

When you look through the mirror you see him sitting in his boxershort on the bed. From the bathroom you have the perfect view of what happens on the bed. At that moment your body is pulled up again and "time for the last game" is whispered in your ear.

You feel the fingers slide out of you again and the door is slowly opened. One more time he pushes his hard cock against you and you feel his cock push against your ass and you feel it gently slide in. The moment you moan softly again he pushes you into the room.

You are now standing in the middle of the room wearing only your lingerie and heels. You take a quick look at your body in the mirror and see that your bottom is all shiny. The man from the bar is lying on the bed, he has bared his upper body with only his boxer on and is looking at you. You stand diagonally in front of him with your hands covering your pussy. You don't really know what to do. Your heart beats faster again. You hear your phone vibrate. You turn around and walk to your phone. Your shiny bottom is now facing him and you read the message. " Game 5. Make him cum."

You turn around to face him again. Your pussy still covered and not quite knowing what to do. You look at the mirror again and now that someone is watching. When I play a game with you you want to know how far I let you go. Slowly you let your hands slide away from your pussy so he can see you completely. You see his eyes continue to stare at your pussy for a long time. Your thick long strip of hair makes your pussy look even more beautiful and horny.

You stand in front of the bed and spread your legs slightly apart, making your pussy more visible. You look at him defiantly. He crawls your way and stays right in front of your pussy as he slowly starts moving his tongue down your leg. You feel yourself getting goose bumps and your heart beats even faster. Slowly his tongue finds the inside of your thighs and follows them upward until his tongue slides along your pussy.

You moan softly and grab his head, making sure his tongue stays with your pussy. Slowly you step a little bit wider apart with your legs so he can find your pussy even easier with his tongue. You feel his tongue sliding all the way along your pussy, up and down and back again. You feel his hands slide down your legs targeting your smooth little buttocks.

He grips them tightly so that your pussy is pushed closer to his tongue. Each hand holds 1 buttock and you feel your ass being gently pulled apart so that his fingers slide toward your slippery ass. His fingers push 1 by 1 against your wett hole as his tongue continues to slide over your pussy. Slowly you feel his hands move toward your pussy again and while his tongue still glides firmly over your pussy you feel 2 fingers slowly slide into your pussy.

You are so excited that they slide in very easily and you feel that they found your gspot immediately. You feel his fingers sliding back and forth in your pussy and moan softly. All you can think about is the fingers being replaced by a hard cock and as you think about that you almost cum.

He has now gotten off the bed, but his fingers are still firmly in your pussy. Now he removes his fingers and pushes you onto the bed. You look at his fingers and see that they are completely wet. You grab his hand and lick the fingers that have been in your pussy. You let them come very deep into your little mouth and already hint that you would prefer something else in your mouth.

You haven't seen his cock yet and as you grab his boxers with 2 hands you feel your heart beats faster. Slowly you pull down his boxers and see his cock emerge. He is big and it takes longer than you expect for his entire cock to emerge from under his boxers. You grab him with both yout hands and begin to slowly lick the top of his cock.

You are surprised at how much effort it takes you to take his cock into your mouth. Nevertheless, you open your mouth all the way and let his cock slowly slide into your mouth. You feel his cock slowly get even harder, but therefore even bigger. As you run your hands up and down his cock you take it as deep into your mouth as you can and run your tongue over it. There is still at least the size of a fist left of his cock that you can't get into your mouth. This never happened to you. You are always good in handeling a cock with your mouth and know how to get it whole in, but this one is big.

You continue to massage and lick his cock and see that he is enjoying it. You now pull him onto the bed and as you fall backwards you tell him you want to be fucked. You make sure you say it loud enough for everyone to hear. Again you look toward the bathroom mirror for a moment. You know that you lie in an ideal possition for everyone in the bathroom to see whats happening, how you handeled his cock with your mouth and how you will be fucked.

He then grabs your legs and gets down on his knees between your legs with his cock pushed against your pussy. You take one last look at his cock before dropping your head back. His hard cock is really big. You feel his cock pushing against your pussy and slowly you feel your pussy being pushed open.

You moan softly as you feel him slowly slide into your pussy. This is what you've been waiting for all night. This is what you've worked all night for. You feel how big his cock is as he comes deeper and deeper into you. You moan a little louder now. He really is bigger than you expected and you feel your whole pussy being stretched. This is quite different from the 3 fingers that gave you a little stretch, this cock is really stretching you. Your hands squeeze the blanket hard with every inch of him you feel slide in. And again you moan a little harder. You've never been so full and you feel how tight your pussy is around his cock.

You look up again and see that he still has a little way to go before he is completely inside you. You wrap your legs around him and grab him so that your hips move toward him in one swift motion. You moan loudly again as you feel the last bit of his cock disappear into you. You hold him like this for a while longer, allowing your pussy to get used to the thickness of his cock before letting yourself fall backwards again.

Again you tell him to fuck you. You now feel him slowly move his cock in and out of you. He makes long thrusts and you feel every inch of his cock as he starts taking you faster and faster. Despite being very horny and wet you feel, because of the size of his cock, that your pussy is very tight around his cock and every time he thrusts deep inside you again you can't suppress a soft moan. You feel his cock pushing against your gspot with every thrust and feel that you are going to cum wonderfully again tonight.

You grab your breasts and play with them a little while looking at him. You see that he is looking at you with much desire and it also makes him even hornier to see you playing with your breasts and nipples. Again you look at the mirror. It looks so horny how you are being fucked and you know I am standing behind it and can see you. In the mirror you see his hard big cock sliding in and out of your pussy with your pussy thightly wrapped around him with every move.

You let 1 hand slide from your nipple to your pussy to play with your clit. Now he starts thrusting even harder and that makes you moan a little harder too. You see that he is about to cum and at that moment you feel his body tighten. You feel his cock pushing itself deep inside you and he cums in thrusting motions. You feel you are being filled deep inside your pussy with his cum and his cock is still throbbing a little after.

Then your heart begins to beat a little faster again. He has cum in your pussy. Slowly you feel his cock going out of you and you feel some cum running out with it. He lies back down on the bed while you run your fingers over your pussy for a moment. Your pussy is completely full of his cum and you feel that he has cum deep inside you. Slowly you let 2 fingers slide into your pussy. It was so good when his cock was inside you. When you take your fingers out again a lot of cum comes with it. He really did squirt a lot in you.

With your fingers still full of his cum you sit up and grab his cock again. Now its your turn. You let your hand slide over his cock and take it in your mouth to make sure it gets hard again. His cock tastes like a combination of your pussy with his cum and you get horny again that this cock has filled your pussy. You feel him getting hard quickly and put his cock in your pussy again as you sit on him.

This time he slides in easier. As you feel him slowly slide into you, you feel his cock pushing out the cum that was still in you and you feel everything getting nice and wet. You feel him filling you all over again and you feel his cock pushing deliciously against your gspot as you push your clitoris against his body.

You sit up and look in the mirror again. You look so horny riding him. And your bottom is still shiny with lube, too. You let 1 hand slide over your butt while you keep looking at the mirror and let 1 finger disappear between your buttocks while your other hand clings to him. You smile at the mirror for a moment and hope I see it. You would love for me to join and briefly let your finger slide into your ass.

Then you grab his body again and continue fucking him. You feel his cock going back and forth deep inside your pussy until you feel 2 hands pushing you down against his body. You turn your head and look into my eyes.

As you smile at me you feel my cock pushing against your ass. Slowly you feel my cock sliding into your asshole. You put your nails into his body as you feel every inch of my cock sliding in. As you put your nails into his skin he pushes you up slightly. This causes my cock to slide in deeper and you put your nails even deeper into his body. Now he pushes harder and you moan loudly as you discover that his cock is touching mine and my cock is deep inside you.

You now feel every movement from 2 sides. You now squeeze the blankets firmly with your hands and moan hard once more as you feel the 2 hard cocks throbbing inside you.

I let you catch your breath and then begin to move in and out of you. He too starts moving his hard cock in and out of you and you can hardly control yourself anymore and moan with every movement you feel. The moans are going to be heard in the rooms next door and in the hallway as well. With every moan you let out you feel you are being fucked a little faster and harder.

Your pussy pushes hard against his body as you feel every movement inside you. Too many feelings are going through you now and you can't control yourself anymore. You desperately want to be filled with cum and beg us to cum inside you. At that moment you cum screaming.

12