The Game

Story Info
I create a game to bring excitement, passion and wanting.
5.9k words
3.81
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Over the years, Lisa and I have struggled. We've argued and been silent, argued and agreed to disagree and worked various things out. We've said mean things to each other and regretted our actions in the morning. Inevitably our sex life has suffered. I can only speak for me, but in our time together, nine years, I have never cheated, and I don't believe she has either. That would be a deal breaker for either of us, coming out of past relationships riddled with cheating. It is not who I am, nor would I ever let my life go in that direction again. I love Lisa and I don't take our relationship lightly. I proposed to her a few years ago, she said yes but we have never followed through with the ceremony.

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure why. I love her, I do my best to be the man that she sees in me, and I try my very best to take care of her, provide and be the best partner I can. What keeps us apart is her trust. Her previous relationships were extremely bad. From a husband that cheated, went to massage parlors, dating sites, and fucked random people all the time (Even almost killing her with a virus he brought home) to a guy that she dated and liked that broke up with her. She calls him a good man, but also told me, in an intoxicated evening, that he was with someone else before he broke up with her. Yeah, good man. I don't think so.

I'm not 100% innocent either. In my marriage I was the cause of the divorce. I cheated, thought I was in love with someone and ruined a very good thing. I was in a different place in my life and had fallen out of who I really am. I am a looker though, Lisa calls it a rubber neck, and that is a hard habit to break. I love women! I love their shape, their beauty, the curves, the fit bodies, pretty much all women, there is something that I find intoxicating about all of them. Does that mean I'll cheat like in the past? NO! But it doesn't help when you're with someone that has trust issues. My counselor likes to say that at our age, we're taking all our lifetime baggage and trying to put it all in one closet, together, and shut the door. It's a tough thing to do.

I find myself caught in daydreams and fantasizing about Lisa all the time. She's amazing. Smart, beautiful, strong (Probably the strongest person I've ever met) and sexy. She has always been extremely sexual too, until trust issues creep in. So, I dream, fantasize and try to think of ways that I can bring her back out of her shell, and we can become all that we want, desire and deserve.

To give you an idea, and I know I've mentioned some of this in my past stories, Lisa used to want to fuck all the time. When we were a bit younger and she still had a monthly cycle, she told me to fuck her in her ass. This was young in our relationship, and I was shocked. Excited, but shocked. She would squirt all over me as she would ride me, and we would fuck often. Passionately, hard, and anything in between. She's never been big on blow jobs, but I found a text conversation where she was talking with that guy she dated, and talked about how she was never that into blow jobs, but after swallowing his cum she found it, in her words, "Yummy." So I guess I keep that in the back of my mind and am hopeful. Our sex life, today, is a far cry from where it was and over the past few years. We've been averaging 21 times a year. (Yeah, I know, I'm an engineer and I track everything in spread sheets) By contrast, I estimate that she rubs it out with her vibrator a minimum of twice a week.

With all of that said, I find myself daydreaming as her trust issues have kicked in for a long time now and we have not had that connection in quite some time. I continue to be who I am, wanting, desiring, needing, carving and trying to engage her in hopes she will click back to what she calls, "The real Lisa." So, I continue to think of anything I can to bring her back to me, and the other day I had an epiphany.

A crazy amount of excitement came over me. Anticipation, excitement, a little bit of fear, even giddiness. 'Let's have fun.' I told myself. 'Let's make this erotic, fun, romantic, but let's put this all under her control. Then you'll know.' And with that, the idea of The Game was born.

As I brainstormed how I would put together something that was fun and exciting and would bring anticipation and romance to our lives, I came up with this. How about a list of things that we do, laid out with a code number by each of them. A menu, if you will, that has all kinds of ideas on it. From sitting outside under a blanket talking, to watching a movie holding each other, to blowjobs, playing with toys, fucking, making love and anything else I can think of. The idea being, Lisa picks what she wants to do, sends me the code with the time and place and we show up and do whatever is associated with the code. 'But there has to be rules.' I told myself as I came up with them.

1) There must be no distractions. No cell phones, emails, dogs, kids, etc.

2) A code can only be used once. There will be a code to reset the game, but that also can only be used once.

3) Multiple codes can be used at one time, or in one day.

4) Once the game is being reset or complete, together we discuss adds and removals from the list.

5) Lisa sends the codes, I track the used ones, but Lisa is in control of the game unless specified in the description for that code.

Then I needed to come up with the list. Just the thought of all of this was getting me excited and my mind was racing. Over the next couple of days, I found it hard to focus on anything else. 'How would I organize the list? How many items do I include? How crazy do I let it become?' Remember, the key here is to get Lisa wanting, craving and desiring me and us. To bring "The real Lisa" back.

Then I decided I needed categories. Romance, naughty fun, sex, toys, massage, games, blowjob, game reset and multiple, was what I came up with. Then I set about creating the list. I decided 50 items would be enough for Lisa to choose from, think about, get excited and open doors. As you can imagine some were tame, and some were more extreme. Snuggling watching a movie, to double penetration with her toys. From going to dinner, sitting in a boot and fingering her, to a blow job while on a drive. From taking erotic photos of her playing with herself and toys to strip pool ending in oral for the winner. Me giving her a massage and walking away when done, to me setting up her extra-large dildo on the tantra chair, her riding it for a prescribed amount of time while I control the vibration. You get the idea. I came up with 50 lines, coded them with a letter of their category and a number and put the entire list into a spreadsheet laid out with category, code and description.

Then I thought 'How are you going to present this to her without her getting pissed or thinking you just want to fuck? Without triggering her trust issues.' If I may say so myself, and toot my own horn, I think what I came up with was brilliant. I created a video of me talking to the camera telling Lisa how much I love her; how much I want us to connect and explaining how I brainstormed and came up with the game. I explained the rules and how she just texts me the codes with time and location. I even told her, on the video, "Behind this video, on your desktop is a file with all the categories, codes and descriptions." Then I added a "Play me." To the front end of the video (Using my video editor).

Lisa works out regularly, has a flat stomach, beautiful legs, is sexy and totally drives me nuts. She is 5 foot 4 and, about 120 pounds. You would never know she is 54. When she went to the gym, I logged into her computer and plugged in the thumb drive I had put the files on. I put the list file in the center of her desktop and opened the video so that when she logged on the first thing she would see would be "Play me." Once I had it all set up, I logged out and went to pour myself a drink.

I was so giddy with anticipation. 'What will she think? Will she watch it right away? Will she get turned on? Will she send me a code right away? Will she even play this game with me?' All of this and more questions were swirling through my head as I poured my drink.

It was getting late, and I knew Lisa would be tired when she got home, I started dinner and as I heard the garage door open, my stomach jumped. 'Here we go.' Almost right away, Lisa walked in, not saying much to me and only mentioned that she had a bunch of emails from work and needed to log in. I turned up the music as she went into her office and waited, almost holding my breath. About a minute later I heard a familiar voice, mine. She was watching the video. 'Ok, let's see what happens.'

One thing I do know about Lisa is that while she loves spontaneity, which I'm trying to get better at, she also likes to think about things first, so while I was not expecting a code to come across my phone, I was hopeful and full of anticipation. Nothing. When dinner was ready, I acted like nothing was going on and just said, "Hey honey, dinner is ready."

Lisa came out of her office, made herself a plate and we sat down to eat, talking about the day's events. The game was never mentioned, and I didn't want to be the one to bring it up. I wanted her to think about it, stew on it, begin to let the thoughts and imagination flow, start to get turned on, wet and think about the anticipation of it all. After dinner, we cleaned up, and she went back to her office. A couple of hours later, Lisa came out and said she was going up to clean up and she went to bed. The game was never mentioned, nor did any code come across my phone.

Of course, the inevitable happened. I started to self-doubt. 'Did she not like the game? Did it not have the effect I had hoped? Does she not want me? Will she ever try?' I was almost starting to get mad with the lack of response or any action, so I took a few deep breaths, poured myself another drink and settled in to watch a movie, then went to bed. Lisa was fast asleep, breathing deeply and every now and then would snort just a little. I love her and it warmed my heart.

All night long I had wicked dreams. Good, erotic, but also tormenting. One dream was from my list. I was taking pictures of Lisa on the pool table. She was naked, her feet in each of the pockets at the end of the table, arching her back and I was snapping photos from her foot end with a clear view of her pussy and she was spreading her lips showing me her wetness as I snapped the photos. I walked over to her and started kissing up her inner thighs to her pussy and she moaned and slid closer to the end of the table making it easy for me to reach. I began licking her clit, and fingering her as she moaned and said, "Oh, baby, yes, please give me more." She was dripping wet and starting to squirt as she started cumming. I pulled her to the edge of the pool table and slid in a third finger. Lisa moaned louder and spread her legs further apart, opening her pussy wider. "More." she demanded. As I slipped in the fourth finger, she started cumming hard and spirted out more of her juices and soaking my hand, so I went for it. I slid my fifth finger in and began to slowly fist Lisa. She loved it and started rotating her hips in and out moaning, calling my name and screaming, "fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes."

Then I woke up, rolled over to put my arm around Lisa. It was 6:15am and she was not in bed. I went downstair and she was gone, the car was not in the garage, and she had gone to the gym. My hope being that she couldn't sleep because she was thinking about The Game and The List.

It's now been more than 24 hours since I heard Lisa playing my video explaining The Game. Today, when she left for a meeting, I logged in to her computer and looked to see when she opened the list that was on her desktop. Based on the log, it was opened twice at around 8am this morning. So, she has seen it, presumably twice. In fact, it's highly likely that she was looking at it when I came downstairs to talk to her and closed it when I came in, then reopened it when I left. The good news is that she's looked at it and the seed is planted. She has yet to let me know that she has watched the video, read the list or even acknowledge any part of it. This tells me she is thinking and therefore, as I said, the seed is planted.

The only thing I can do now is wait and so I went about my day working on various things and interacting with Lisa regularly to get things done for our small business. Throughout all of the interactions, Lisa never mentioned anything nor let on that she was even thinking about it. As I mentioned before, all of this is an effort to bring us back together, bring in some excitement and get the naughty sex crazed Lisa back that I have lost.

A couple of hours later, while I was doing what men in their early 50's do, you know, playing video games, Lisa's youngest came to me and said, "Hey, we're heading up to the mountains for the weekend, so we won't be home for dinner." Immediately my mind went to the list. The house will be empty, nobody home but Lisa and me and it is a prime opportunity. While I'm trying not to get my hopes up, I'm hoping that Lisa will step out on that ledge, take a chance, remember that I love her and send me a code. I guess we'll see when she gets home.

Lisa arrived home with little fan fair. No comment about The Game, and no codes were sent. At the end of the evening, I got up to go to the restroom as Lisa and I had been talking for quite a while. We were just talking about her work and random life, things. As I got halfway out of the room, Lisa said, "So, I got your..........Oh never mind, we can talk when you're back." When I returned from the restroom, not another word was said. Presumably, she was going to mention The Game, but never brought it up. Nor did I. I want her to bring it up, to think about it and for the planted seed to grow. A few minutes later, Lisa said she was tired and going to go wash her face and lay down. She normally does this to decompress and relax before I come up for bed because I fall asleep so fast.

A bit later, I heard her laptop hit the floor and knew she was falling asleep. My curiosity was getting the best of me. 'Did she review the list again, since this morning?' So, I went to her computer in the office and looked the next morning when I got up to let the dogs out. Sure enough, she had, but it said she had looked at it 7 hours ago. Which would be right about the time she went to bed and fell asleep. Our computers sync in the house so no matter where you go you have access to everything. 'Had she looked through the list before she went to sleep?' I couldn't wait to check to see if her vibrator had moved in the drawer. When she got up and went downstairs, I examined the drawer and sure enough, the vibrator had moved. She rubbed it out! Likely, while reviewing the list. And now I believe, the seed is fully planted and may be growing. It's now been two days since I put the list on her computer with video and she watched it. Still no code, but time will tell, and I think the thoughts are floating around in her head and the seed is planted and starting to sprout.

The next evening, after watching some football and having decent conversations, I broke down. I said, "So, you started to say something last night?"

"Yeah, I got your video, but I'm too tired to talk about it now."

So, I let it go. A bit later she surprised me again, asking me to go out to the hot tub. Of course, I said yes, as I knew we would be nude and maybe something would happen. I made it a point to get out and into the hot tub before Lisa came out. Normally, I don't turn on the jets or the lights because I like the quiet and darkness, but tonight I turned on the red LEDs low. When Lisa got into in the hot tub, I just watched her body. Her beautiful abs, her tits and just admired her body. Got I want her. We were sitting and chatting for a few minutes when I couldn't hold back any longer. I grabbed her and pulled her close. Whispering close to her ear how beautiful and sexy she looked and that I loved her. I was surprised that she was so receptive and straddled me as I kissed her neck and felt her tits. She pulled closer and as we started to rock back and forth, my hard cock slipped into her relaxed and warm pussy. As a side note, we don't normally have sex in the hot tub because the natural juices are all washed away and Lisa says that it feels like rubber going in and out of her, but tonight she was into it. We started to thrust into each other, and I could feel my cock getting even harder and the head beginning to swell. As I grabbed her hips and pulled her in for deeper thrusts, I could hear her start to moan and whimper a little bit. I could feel the juices rising......then it was cut short.

Our younger male dog started humping the other dog. Lisa yelled at them and as she twisted and moved to the edge of the hot tub, my cock pulled out and the mood was ruined. Lisa soon got out of the hot tub saying she was too hot and said she might be back. I knew what that meant. It meant she would not be back, so a couple minutes later, I got out too. I went upstairs to find Lisa looking in the mirror, wearing her silk PJ's. She looked amazing and I wanted her so badly. I walked to her and put my arms around her but she shunned me away. A bit later, in bed, I said, "I'm thinking of going down on you." To which she replied.

"Please don't."

Are you kidding me?! I offered to go down on her and was basically told to stand down. A bit later as we were falling asleep, my cock hard as a rock, I started to massage her leg and ass, slowly moving closer to her pussy. She rolled halfway over and said, "I know you're horny, but I'm exhausted." Another rejection after the tease in the hot tub. I was so frustrated and could only rolled over and fell asleep.

We are now Three or four days removed from me putting the list and the video on her computer and her looking at it. To date, we have not spoken about it, nor have I received any codes.

I think the thing that bothers me most about where our relationship stands is the lack of affection. I'm a person that loves and needs physical touch, gestures of affection, common courtesy and things of that nature. Lisa is a person, it seems, that doesn't even contemplate these things. At least not anymore and maybe just not with me. If I think back on our time together, I think of times when she had business in other towns, and we would go together. Where after a couple of cocktails or when other people were around, Lisa would hold on to my arm, my hand, me and just want to be connected. All of that seems to have vanished and we have little to no affection any longer.

I can say I don't know why or how it happened, but I'm more confused as to why and how it happened rather than not in the know. If I look at the facts, I know that Lisa has a lot of baggage from past relationships, and I know that I still have some looky-loo tendencies from my past and I believe this triggers her. But what I don't understand is that we've talked about all of this and, I believe that Lisa knows I would never cheat on her. I don't desire anyone else or want to be with anyone else. I crave and want to be with her, but it is starting to get to a point where I have tried so much and done, what I feel is all I can do. I focus all of what I do on us, our relationship, our long-term financial health and even mental health. I go to a counselor to work on myself and have someone to discuss things with. I feel that if I'm out of line, my counselor gives me things to think about and work on in an ever-ongoing journey to make sure our relationship is good. One thing I can say is that if our relationship were to end, it wouldn't be because I did something to sabotage it. I will always give it 100% of me, because that is who I am.

12