All Comments on 'The Game'

by Efilnikufesin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

so she uses her toy every night but doesn't try to do anything with him. even though he has made the game and made her in control she refuses to even talk about it.

love is not only about trust but also communication and she has shut that down and him out. so this is clearly a dead relationship and he should be either telling her she needs to open back up to him or he needs to move on.

Jlyn1Jlyn13 months ago

When are you going to get to the point? What is going on with Lisa? Each chapter ends with you whining and leaves us hanging.

EfilnikufesinEfilnikufesin3 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Jlyn1, for your comment. I appreciate you asking what is going on with Lisa and I probably should dive into that in another story. As for Whining, I don't believe it is whining as much as desire and wishing. But thank you for your comment. Always interesting to see others perspectives.

Anonymous -- Thank you for taking the time to reply. The hope is that the relationship is not dead, but a spark could re-ignite the fire. Your comment about communication is 100% spot on. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEfilnikufesin@Efilnikufesin
I'm 54, in a loveless relationship that my partner (we're not married) ignores. I try, have hope, desire, passion and all that goes along with it. But despite giving all of me, I get nothing in return. So, I started writing stories. I hope the make people happy, turned on ...