The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the times I can say is an example of this is our very first new years eve together. I was excited that Lisa was willing to spend it with me and not go out to a party or around a million people. I'm the type of person that likes quality rather than quantity, especially when it comes to people and doing things. I would rather spend time with a few people at my place having a great dinner, listening to good music and having cocktails that are made perfect and the way I like them. Good conversations, good people, good times. It's rare that I like to spend time in crowded places, where nobody cares about you and just cares about themselves.

So, Lisa agreed to spend New Years with me and at this point we were about 9 months into our relationship and were starting to know each other well. For Christmas, I got her a nice blue Safire necklace and matching earrings. She got me a new camera because she knew I liked to backpack and take video of my trips. I find that I tend to remember the trips better if It's me talking to the camera describing things rather than just taking photos. So, the camera was out, charged and ready. Lisa showed up early in the evening and I had everything planned. Two nice bottles of wine chilling. A Sauvignon Blanc and a Chardonay to go with our appetizers and meal, and a few other bottles of light reds (Pinot Noir) for after dinner, should we want more. For the appetizer I had pre-made a Caprese Salad with homemade mozzarella that I made earlier in the evening with honey, balsamic reduction to drizzle over it. For Dinner I had New England style clam chowder and live lobsters that I had shipped the day before and I had made a light and easy mixed greens side salad. For some lighthearted fun, I even looked up and learned to fold our napkins into butterfly origami and had those on the table.

Lisa arrived, looking amazing. She had on tight fitting jeans and a medium low cut semi-casual black top and the necklace I got her hanging just to the top of her cleavage. She looked sexy and amazing and was in very good spirits. Everything for dinner was amazing and went down flawlessly and smoothly, as did the wine. Before midnight both bottles of white were gone and we were well into the bottles of Pinot Noir and sitting on my couch, listening to music. As I do, I kept taking photos and videos of us and bringing in conversations. As we got towards midnight, I turned on the camera and asked Lisa to talk about the evening. You could tell the wine was taking effect as there was lots of joking, flirting and laughing going on. At one point, when I turned the camera to talk to Lisa the lighting was not great, so I had to change positions and Lisa was laughing at how goofy and fun I was being. I asked her to tell me about the evening and she said, "Well, I definitely let my guard down and it's a bit emotional."

"What do you mean?"

"Because I just want to strip you naked when you look at me that way."

"So, tell me what you're thinking?" I said with a smirk.

"This is our video only, right?"

"Of course."

"I just want to take you in there and make love to you." She said with a slight slur and looking at me as if she hadn't eaten anything that night and wanted to eat all of me.

Laughing, and being goofy, I said, "Oh, what does that mean to you?"

With a smile she said, "Well, that's not a good question."

"Yes, it is! If it were me, I would say, "First I want to take off your top and then slide your jeans off, remove your underwear...."

"And then I want you to kiss me all over from my forehead down, all the way down, laying me down and doing some magical work." She interrupted as she looked at the growing bulge in my pants.

After which I lost all focus. It wasn't quite midnight yet and so I had to keep the conversation going, but Lisa interrupted and said, "I'm ready to spend my life with you. There is a lot of great things happening, especially starting 15 minutes from now."

I started to talk to and sign off the camera and she said, "Shut up, shut up, you want it!" Then I started to lower the camera focus downward. "Stop staring at my crotch."

"But you said I wanted it, so why don't you just take your clothes off and see what happens?"

"You're not recording right?"

"No, I'm not recording." I said in a voice and with a look that made sure she knew I was. Then we both laughed.

Lisa got up and went to the restroom and I took the opportunity to change the music, dim the lights and light a few candles. When she came out, I had the camera rolling and she immediately started to play with her tits (even though she was still fully clothed) and laughing while flirting with me.

"The camera is waiting, what were you going to show?"

"Are you record.... wow, you're hard." She said as she reached forward and grabbed my cock through my pants.

Then she pulled her shirt lower and pulled her tits out to show me and the camera and said, "Take me to the room." And I shut the camera off.

As I shut the camera off, Lisa poured herself another glass of wine, took my hand and walked me back to the couch. She sat me down and started to unbutton my pants as she knelt in front of me. As she unbuttoned my pants and reached in to pull my cock out. The look on her face was of longing, wanting and craving. "I'm ready to go to bed with you and wake up with you, every day." With my cock in one hand, she reached over with the other and took a long sip of wine in her mouth and then leaned over and took my cock about half way into her mouth, swishing the wine and her tongue around my cock. After swallowing the wine, she went a little deeper, but then came up and said to me with a very seductive voice, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Lisa bent forward again and took my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my engorged head. My cock is larger than average but not massive. I'm 6'3" and I'm commensurate to my size. Lisa took my cock about three quarters of the way bobbing up and down and sucking hard while cupping my balls. After about 30 seconds, she stopped, stood up and grabbed my hand and escorted me to the bedroom. As we entered the bedroom and before we got to the bed, I put my hands on her hips, gave her a long kiss and then started unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down. Once off, I kissed and licked up her thigh to her wet pussy and gave it a lick and a kiss as I continued to rise. I could hear a deep moan as she exhaled, and I stood up and removed her shirt and bra.

Easing her down onto the bed, I knelt at the edge and started to kiss her well-toned belly and down to her waiting and wet pussy. Sliding two fingers into her pussy she gasped and moaned loudly. I was licking her clit and fingering her pussy with two fingers as she started to cum and squirt intensely, soaking my fingers, my hand, my mouth and bed. I pulled my fingers out and moved up to kiss her deep on her lips as I slid the head of my throbbing cock in and pushed deep into her pussy. A load moan and Lisa was aching and pushing into me, equal and opposite with ever thrust making me almost exit her hole and then push as deep as possible. We went on the is way for a few minutes when Lisa started to cum again but wanted to stop. I was shocked, but she then pushed me off her and rolled me over fully onto the bed and straddled me. As she slid her soaking pussy on to my cock she moaned and immediately started to squirt. Moving up and down faster and faster with every thrust and with more force each time she came down on my pelvis. She was fucking me now. Up and down hard all the while squirting and coming down with a splash. It didn't take long, and she moaned and screamed at the same time and froze as she started and very intense orgasm. As she stopped and quivered, her juice squirting out all over me, I began pumping as hard and as fast as I could from the bottom. Slamming myself upward and getting as deep as possible. This threw me over the edge, and I began pumping my hot cum deep into her pussy with loads coming out with each convolution of my cock. As we stopped and she was still frozen, almost hyperventilating and quivering all over she looked down at me and simply said, again. "I love you."

The next morning, we awoke to 6 empty wine bottles and a messy apartment, but after getter her and myself some water, we made lover again, before heading out for breakfast. What a way to ring in the new year.

That was how our first New Years Eve together went. And there were several more after. But as time has gone on, we have disconnected for one reason or another and I desperately want that back. I know it is there, and as I write this and rewatch our video I am overcome with love, tenderness, wanting and craving. I want my Lisa back and this has added even more resolve.

As of today, it has now been 6 days since Lisa has seen my video for the game and read the sheet of codes for the game. Still, she has not mentioned it nor sent a code. But I remain hopeful.

It has now been 20 days since the game was presented to Lisa. No codes have been sent, no real discussions. I made several attempts to talk to her about it. Asking what she thought of the video, what she thought of the list, did it excite her, did things on the list put her in an uncomfortable place, (which is what I want) anything? To which I only got replies of, "No, I love the idea I think it would be awesome, but I just have so much hurt." I've asked why, and as I mentioned before, I thought we had discussed and been through all that. At this point, I've lost hope, and I don't know what else I can do. I feel like we COULD have all that the game offers with passion, love and caring, kindness and affection, but it seems that she won't even try. Meanwhile, I do know that she masturbates almost every evening with her vibrator.

Thank you for reading this far if you made it here. If you've read my other stories, I'm sure you can tell the passion I have for this woman. (The Christmas Tradition, The Chair and The Pool table are the other stories of us and our relationship) I hope I included enough of the raw sex and passion that kept you engaged. If you have a comment or maybe this has inspired you to create a game of your own, let me know. I would love to know that even if I can't have it, someone else can and at least I helped.

12