All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 02'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
I encourage you to continue writing, but.....

What the heck was this? Read both chapters and still didn't get the point. I know it was a about role play and fantasy but it just didn't ring my chimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I got it!!!

I read both chapters and found the content to be very enjoyable. Don't get worried about some people as they have their own problems. Yes, there was some bad wording etc., but the overall story was one that showed a lot of thought and insight into how two people can lose sight of what is important and how they can overcome poor communication to solve it. I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yikes,

what a pile of garbage and not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i would have tossed her out on her ass from the first part

for all he knows she has been a prostitute all week, not see your wife for a week, I hell i would have headed for the divorce lawyer after the first hour. Put it in that dirty cooch, are you nuts. Divorce the crazy bitch and get a woman that loves you that is rational.

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2over 12 years ago

A well thought out game of role play. I love that it could be hot without either spouse cheating. Some more care with spelling and word check and we have a real diamond on the rough here.

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
TY

While not perfect it was better as far as writing mechanics is concerned.

I know there wasn't as much going on but this chapter seemed a little rushed compared to the first. Still a rewarding read. As I was emotionally tied to the characters I found myself reacting to the story so, for me, you found a way to make the characters real enough to feel with/for them. Interesting game and I find myself curious about what you think would have been in the sixth box even if "she" didn't want to reveal it. Also curious about what is in the guest closet as well. Again showing how strong the story was.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
A big part of writing IS editing and proofreading.

Being defensive about the need to write clearly is a sign for some formal education in writing. In another story comment you were urged to pay attention to correct prose. It's all for the good and being a rebel never benefited anyone.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Loved it!

This was a great story! I would love to see you write a third chapter with a future game. I REALLY want to know what was in the sixth box!!!

ChucknWNCChucknWNCover 12 years ago
A very good story

I enjoyed the story and would also like to know what ideas you had for the 6th box.

As for the assholes that criticize the grammar, spelling, prose, what the fuck ever, they can kiss your ass. I know from personal experience writing a story this long perfect editing would have been time prohibitive and you might have the story ready for submission sometime around the year 2020. Ok, so it’s not an example of literature perfection; but I had no problem following the story line and understanding the thoughts you were trying to convey. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

My only disappointment with the story was Jim’s uncontrollable jealousy. I would have liked to have Liz gone through with the bikini waxing from a man and even be forced to give another man a blowjob, perhaps had to acually be a protitute and pick up a "john" in a bar; but then, that is my personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I completely loved this story. I wonder what it would be like if the tables were turned, and he was so humilliated and punished!

emotionnmotionemotionnmotionabout 12 years ago
ohhhh

bravo! entertaining! im still looking though for that 6 star button but can't find it..HELP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
promising

Here's a suggestion on editing: let your work "cool off" for several days, then re-read it with a focus on finding the grammar, spelling and usage issues. It's hard to edit your own work, but doing so is an essential skills. Don't push editing away as the editor's job - you have to edit well enough for the reader to appreciate what you're doing well.

And you are doing things well. Most important to me, your characters are convincing, they are fully dimensioned, they are very human, they make mistakes and they react to challenges in very natural ways. I can relate to your characters. Your plot line is creative and interesting, a different take on the subject. That's pretty unusual in all fiction writing, and especially so in erotica. Finally, your description is quite good. I write erotica because I want to get better at describing scenes, feelings, etc. You do this well.

So let me encourage you: your work is better than much of what I find on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so close to home

Love the story. I would love it if my wife would show interest in our sex life.

I loved how the hubby was jealous and wouldn't let the wife get waxed by another guy.

I would get turned on if my wife was willing to do something to kick start our love life back into action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Other stories better

Author is better than this. Poor story on so many levels and to many to list. Just one, no jealous husband would permit his wife to follow through on many of the tasks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh god, make it stop! Make it STOP!

Oh...OK...it stopped. Arrright!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What??????????????

Where the hell did she go at 2AM?

All the way through you constantly referred to her fidelity but even for us you left some wonderment so...Where the Hell did she go and what did she do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He finished the game

By divorcing the bitch. The end of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

This was sexually nice, and arousing. So write another part of the story to finish the last box. But the fidelity question is a real one...where did she go at 2 a.m.? And why did she leave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And he didn't feel the need to know where she went?

It doesn't matter. This whole thing was a mess. The minute she told him in chapter one that the women he was watching were someone's wives or daughters and that they were being embarrassed and humiliated by doing things they didn't want to do, the story became crap. Tons and tons of women LOVE doing all kinds of things. Some nasty things. Some REALLY nasty and degrading things. But they're doing those things by choice. So her whole argument was ridiculous. And why, after he sees what direction her game was going, would he let her do things she was clearly uncomfortable with? This is a loving and respectful relationship? I think not. Even for fiction this sorry story just exploded the envelope of plausibility and believability too far. Nothing entertaining, erotic or amusing in this mess. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Box # 6

Good story, very erotic. I liked it quite a bit, but...

I would have loved to find out what's in box #6. Gonna write that one someday just for fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid & Stupider

What game just 2 sick fuckwits and a stupid author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

Ok, where was she going all this time when she was out of the house? Leaving at 2am and going to a lovers? Or just a hotel? Or a friends house? What's she hiding in the locked closet? I'd learn how pick locks real quick! She wants to keep secrets. Two can play that game! Sounds like a story for FTDS to finish with hubby's game. Her panties? And he'd beleive they weren't cum stained? Just what was this supposed seminar? She have any notes or material from it? And if hubby was really faithful and wanted to demonstrate his fidelity he would have said to Kandi, "look no offense, your hot, but somebody steered you wrong. I don't want a hooker and I don't cheat on my wife. Sure I looked at some porn, even fantasized about some of those situations picturing my wife doing those things. But that was just fantasy in my head. So Kandi you'll have to leave. If you see my wife tell her what I told you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The sick fantasy by a pubescent author!!!

MINUS 5*!! for one of the lowest story on literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute Garbage

What a sick fuck author. Grow up take a reality check. Your stories are only good to be shat on

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is really a closet fag, he reads everyone of these stories and then botches like the old ugly fat fag he really is!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Weird and sexy

Strange but intoxicating tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Take the bag to their room?

He took them to her car. And put her in it. He handed her the divorce papers and told her to enjoy the rest of her life but that he didn't want to live the rest of his life with a manipulative bitch for a wife. He admitted he never would be able to close his eyes to sleep with her in the bed next to him. End to a really badly told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of told her to go fu** herself and find someone else to play her games with. Quit my job, packed my stuff, gotten as much cash as I could and left her stupid ass forever to another part of the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid premise

dumb stuck up uptight cunt. just take all the cash and leave, let her file.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Simply a horrible ending

His wife embarrasses him. She manipulates, demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Why? Because she thinks that porn is harming their marriage? Because she wants to prove a point? Most men would have divorced the bitch before she goes bonkers. Just a badly done ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Strange, I think he should have got her to watch porn with him and explain the vast majority of what he watched were professional porn stars. It might have changed her view and saved all those stupid games.

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
More

Make a third part where the other box get used.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
yeah she needs to go

he arrogant attitude of her throughout the story pissed me off. I have a game for you its called I throw you out

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
Redundancy Does Not A Good Story Make!!

Story reminded me of the Old Testament. Everything was said three times except in this story it was more like twenty. The whole idea was beat to death in Ch 1 then resurrected in Ch 2 so it could be beaten again. This author just doesn't realize how he can turn what might have been an interesting twist to a totally boring belabored waste of time.

Not one of my favorites.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Like

watching paint dry.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Where

I, too, would like to know where she goes when she is out. Stupid games are not erotic.

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Not sure where this is going

OK, Liz has had her 48 hours of humiliation tasks, she completed most, but hadon't to perform some punishment tasks for not completing enough tasks. So now what?

What did she learn? How has her attitude and behavior changed? Does she know more about Jim's entertainment choice?

What did Jim learn? How has his attitude and behavior changed? Does The Game bring enlightenment to either? Does their sex habits change?

I seem to have not remembered the start of the story: Besides Jim looking at porn instead of going to Liz, what was causing potential for their divorce?

This story really needs an epilogue to answer all the questions brought up early in the story.

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
Pretty stupid premise, humiliating wife, if that's what it really is.

Author uses such priggish language, it's guaranteed to avoid eroticism. The uptight language and short sentences also make a choppy read. Seems like a bad British play. Condom use seems weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed as much of my stuff as I could, did the financial thing, emailed my resignation to my boss, and left the wife to get on with my life as far away as possible from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice series, thank you.

Well done, thank you very much. I would love to see a continuation of this as Liz explores her own fetishes and kinks and Jim loses his insecurity/jealousy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed

I very much enjoyed it. My biggest complaint would be at times you seemed to rush through situations in a mere paragraph or two. After taking so much time to set it up, the shorten was a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great scenario

Not exactly my cup of tea but it was original and somewhat compelling story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just keep it between them

The cuck crowd wants to make Jim a cuck. Why? It's so much more hot this way. A t least people who truly love their spouses will read and give 5 stars. I just wonder why so many love cuck stories yet they get the lowest scores here. The btb crowd stories rate some of the highest scores. Does that tell you something? And wives who don't stray...and please their man...well they get shunned. I mean what kind of people are we? Those should be the highest the btb the second highest and cuck stories lower than dog crap. Yet the owners like cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

What his wife shows him is that she's a slut and bat-shit-crazy. HE should run, not walk, to the nearest divorce attorney and file for a divorce. How could he go to sleep under the same roof as a crazy woman? After all that bullshit, all she shows him is that she has no love or respect for him and just wants to be in control and prove herself right. I don't think so.

1 star

VersatekVersatekabout 3 years ago

Nice finish. I just wish the ending would have been expanded further, concluding the pornography pretext, and at least touching on the disposition of all their videos and images. Some things are rightly left to the imagination, but a bit more closure would have been welcome. Enjoyed both chapters.

JustaSailorJustaSailorabout 3 years ago

Very well written and very hot.

Not a real fan of bondage and discipline and was a bit put off by Jim -- definitely conflicted and a power whore. Slapping his wife was uncool.

Don't think you made the sale on the original premise. I expected her "game" would have Jim "see the light" that demeaning women was not sexy and form a new and stronger bond with his wife.

Instead -- you enabled the asshole and reinforced his meanness and penchant for pain.

Coulda been better if you stuck to original premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was unique. I liked it a lot. I felt that you were weaving an undercurrent of love in every paragraph. Occasionally, I thought you lost your way for a bit, but that’s fine. Given the love undercurrent I thought the slapping was unnecessary, and was counterproductive. Also, I don’t think I appreciated him changing the rules on 2 or 3 of those challenges. Here’s why; I can actually imagine a clever and dare I say confident woman coming up with this game. I can’t imagine a man taking advantage of it (if he really does love her.)

…and the ending was a little rushed. I was kind of expecting to see a display of deep love and mutual understanding and respect. Each happy to be in the other’s company. I suppose a little lip service was paid to that but I think it was weak.

Despite all, an enjoyable story that I was happy to read. Very entertaining. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

STUPID!!! STUPID!!! STUPID!!!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 2 years ago

This was an incredible journey of a wife showing the lengths she would go to in order to please her man. It was also interesting to read how she was finding a new self in her own views of varied sexual practices. I found the who story to be a little disturbing to me, and for that, I offer congratulations.

I've always had the view that a really good story gives the reader pause, and maybe allows for some introspection of their own life. To that, I say to the author, thank you, and well done!

And please ignore the naysayers or those who do not offer constructive criticism. They are either anonymous wimps with no spine or courage, or possibly those who are so comfortable in their ways that they do not wont to contemplate a new way of living a better life.

kellyjohn_1970kellyjohn_19709 months ago

It was an OK story with the game itself being the point of interest, but unfortunately it was entirely ruined by the aggressiveness of Jim.

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 2 months ago

A couple of months for both characters in a mental institution would help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous