The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Austin win the game?
5.5k words
4.21
9.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual, dubiously consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

Chapter 2

Austin was given some easy trivia questions, but he received no real reward in return. Austin was getting frustrated with his lack of movement, but at least he wasn't petrified like his dad. Austin peered back over to his marbleized stud of a father. Dan's muscular left arm was outstretched and flexed as if reaching for his son. One could argue Dan was reaching out for help, others could argue that Dan was inviting his son to join him as a sculpted work of art. Art, after all, is an interpretation of whoever is observing it. Austin's eyes wandered across his dad's body downward starting with his face and made their way down past his abs to the massive marbled cock standing proud and strong behind his right hand. The veins and ridges of Dan's column of a shaft popped out across its marbled surface. Dan's dick head was flared and carved to perfection. Austin's eyes lingered upon the very dick that made him 23 years ago. An image of his own solid marbleized cock flashed in Austin's mind. Austin felt his dick bob between his thighs as it grew harder. Why was Austin so mesmerized by his dad's stone erection?

"Dad what the fuck?" Austin thought to himself. Was Dan really made of stone now? What was he thinking and feeling? Could Dan see his son on display, hoping for him to get away? Or was Dan waiting for his son to become a nude work of art just like him? Like father like son, and what better way to follow in his dad's footsteps other than to become a solid marble statue with a big hard dick. Jake was able to control both their movements and vaporize their clothes. Why wouldn't he be able to turn a man to stone? The naked truth was standing right in front of him. Austin was still staring at his naked father. He had to admit, his dad looked good.

"This is some total bull shit", Austin thought to himself. He had to get out of this situation. He had to lose this erection, he had to free his dad. There was no way he was going to let Jake turn him into a naked statue. He had too much to live for and becoming a piece of rock was not what he had envisioned for his life.

Austin thought to himself a few ways to get the upper hand, but he needed more movement to make that happen. Jake kept Austin in that same pose with his hands up behind his head for a while. Austin's arms and legs were getting tired and that familiar burn set in as it did when he went hard at the gym. Every so often Jake would come over and tease his stepbrother by playing with his body, that was Austin's reward for getting questions right, to have his muscular body worshipped. Austin hated it. How dare this little faggy creep feel up his muscles.

As Jake toyed with Austin's chest, massaging his pecs Austin spoke up. "You like this don't you? Getting to feel me up and play with my body while I can't do anything.... Why don't you unfreeze me and I'll make it worth your while?" Jake thought for a moment, Austin was being too compliant. Jake looked down at his stepbrother's massive erection bobbing in his shorts. It sure did look tempting, appetizing, Jake wanted Austin and he wanted him bad.

Jake walked his fingertips across Austin's torso exploring the vast muscular landscape. "And just how will you make it worth my while? What's in it for me?" He asked looking up into Austin's brown eyes as he traced a small circle around his right nipple, lightly tickling his ribs with his other hand. Austin swallowed hard as he prepared to answer. The tingle of Jake's soft caress causing chills to roll through his body. "Well, these shorts would come off... and... my dick would be up for grabs..." Austin hated offering himself up on a platter to Jake, but he had to do or say what he could to get the freedom to move.

"Up for grabs huh?" Jake stopped his attentions and walked around Austin, letting his open palm glide over his lean torso stopping at Austin's right. Jake smiled and took a firm handful of Austin's dick, firmly squeezing his throbbing shaft while giving it a slow teasing stroke over the thin material of his gym shorts. Austin gasped and breathed deeply. He didn't expect that. "I don't have to release you to grab your cock bro..." Jake's mouth quickly found Austin's still perky nipple and sucked and licked it while massaging the hard meat in his hand. Austin didn't expect to be enjoying this as much as he was. He was getting into the attention on his body as Jake moved his hand from cock to balls licking and kissing down his abs. Jake dropped to his knees and pulled the waistband of Austin's gym shorts down slightly leaving his boxer briefs in place.

Jake looked up into Austin's eyes as Austin peered down into his. Jake appreciated the contours of Austin's muscles which remained taught and stretched in their current pose. The lighting in the room creating shadows accentuating just how buff his sexy stepbrother was. Jake tugged at the elastic waistband of Austin's now exposed underwear, pulling them outward. Jake could see the outline of Austin big dick trapped in his boxer briefs through the gym shorts. The thin material of the shorts left nothing to the imagination. Jake was hungry for meat and got an idea as he leaned in to nuzzle Austin's big thick cock, biting it through the material. Austin groaned, and wanted to feel his dick slide into a hot warm mouth, he wanted to feel the delectable pressure as his cock head squeezed down the back of a willing throat. The sweet, sweet pleasure of an experienced tongue massaging his tool sucking him like a straw as he came was just what the doctor ordered. "Wait, what? Old lady saggy tits. Old lady saggy tits." Austin began to tell himself when he realized it would be Jake sucking him dry.

"Should I?" Jake asked, licking his lips as he traced his fingers from side to side as they hooked into the waistband of Austin's underwear. Austin didn't want Jake to suck him off, but his dick was rock hard, and a blow job sounded like heaven even if it came from a guy. Jake ran his open hand across Austin's arousal which needed roughly two hands to cover it and Austin closed his eyes in pleasure. No number of unsexy images in his head could make his dick behave. Austin looked back toward the direction of his naked, petrified dad for reassurance, but his eyes soon fixated on the big erect cock and Austin took that as Dan's blessing "Do it...." Austin said in a low voice and closed his eyes. Austin expected for Jake to pull his shorts down to his ankles and his cock to be enveloped by a warm wet mouth followed by the head of his dick being sucked down a tight throat. Instead, there was a bright light that he could see through his closed eyes startling him to open them.

As Austin looked down he saw a puff of smoke billowing out from his gym shorts. Jake had disintegrated his underwear. Austin's stiff cock was now able to bob and sway freely in the loose material of his shorts, liberated from their snug cotton prison. Austin felt an electric tingle course through his shaft and balls as a result from the laser beam, and it felt good. It reminded him of a time when his legs had fallen asleep from sitting to long and a fuzzy feeling settled into his cock and balls. Each movement he made had caused him to get harder. Making it a secret game for himself, he eventually came hands free because of it. Austin's dick stirred some more at the memory, and a large wet spot formed on the front of his gym shorts as he started to leak pre cum.

Jake placed both of his hands on Austin's hips making him shift his weight from side to side. Jake's eyes grew large as Austin's rock-hard cock brushed against the material of his shorts as it swung between his legs like a pendulum. "Mmmm, damn now that's hypnotic..." Jake said while grinning as he stared at the head of Austin's cock pressing against the material begging to be released. Jake used the gloves to create a circular pattern in the air. Austin had no choice but to obey as his body reacted and he began to gyrate his hips in response to Jake's gloved control over him. Austin's meat pressed against the thin fabric of his gym shorts every time it swung forward. His balls, which had now become full as a result of his increased arousal, swayed between his firm toned thighs like two ripened lemons.

After seeing how thin the material of Austin's shorts was, Jake got another idea. He repositioned some of the lights located around the white panels arranged behind Austin pointing them toward Austin's backside. Austin tried to turn his head towards Jake peeking through the triangular window created by his forearm and bicep, but Jake was always just out of view. As Jake backlit his stepbrother the thin material of the gym shorts became translucent while Austin's legs became a shadow within the material. Coming back around front, Jake watched in awe as the silhouette of Austin's big hard dick and balls swung about within his shorts. Jake sat on the sofa watching with eager pleasure as Austin gyrated his hips at a low speed adjusting himself as his own erection suddenly strained against the front of his pants. Jake rubbed his crotch over his jeans making himself harder and unzipped his pants reaching in with a gloved hand. Austin did the same following his stepbrother's gloved command. Austin felt relief as he was finally able to lower his arms. They were becoming sore from being held up for so long. Jake stroked himself up and down with a slow and steady pace, watching Austin forced to mirror the actions of his gloved hand and jerk off in front of him. Jake felt every ridge and vein of his cut cock, savoring each contour of his shaft applying pressure to the head and teasing his firm hand back down to the base knowing that Austin was doing the exact same. It was almost like memorizing a map in brail, and the map's trail led to Austin's buried treasure. Unhappy with what he was being forced to do Austin tried not to look at Jake who sat directly in front of him. "Enjoy it while you can..." Austin told Jake as they jerked in unison. Jake just grinned and stroked himself harder and faster, and in like form Austin sped up feeling his climax appearing on the horizon. A deep cry of ecstasy escaped Austin's mouth as he took a deep breath enjoying himself.

Jake was in control and he loved it. Austin cringed as he jerked off, performing for his stepbrother. He had caught Jake watching web cam guys jerk to a massive orgasm and do more on camera before. He thought it was disgusting. Now, Austin was giving Jake a live show hoping he wasn't on a live stream somewhere. Even if he was, what could he do about it other than finish and shoot his load for a bunch of gays to drool over. In all truth though Austin was feeling really good. He was rock hard and jerking off. Having an audience turned him on, even if it was his dad and stepbrother. Austin glanced back over at this dad his stood still watching his son jerk off for Jake. Austin sped up the motion of his hand for Dan, it turned Austin on knowing his dad was watching. It felt kinky.

Austin's lean muscular torso glistened with sweat as his right arm pumped rapidly leading Jake's eyes downward as he approached his stepbrother. Jake reached his hand out to the swollen and throbbing erection in Austin's. Jake smiled and said it was time to finish the game as he pushed Austin's hand away and gave his stepbrother's cock a nice long slow stroke through his shorts.

Typing something into the computer Jake looked at Austin's half naked body before him. Austin had lasted quite longer than his father Dan. By this time Austin had been masturbating for a good thirty minutes and hadn't cum yet. He was a young stallion indeed. Jake approached his stepbrother once more and put his finger to Austin's lips. "Shhh, It's all part of the game, Austin." Jake trailed his finger from Austin's soft lips down the front of his neck, and between his pecs which were pumped and firm to the touch. Jake watched and studied Austin's body looking up into his eyes as his finger traced his belly button circling it with delicate fingertip-touches and continued further down. Then, Jake traced both hands down Austin's sides tracing the v-line of his hips allowing his hands to flow down to his groin without touching his cock, which was even harder now twitching and throbbing. The front of Austin's shorts reflected the lighting of the den as they were soaking wet with his pre cum.

Jake walked around behind Austin letting his hand glide across his body. Jake stopped behind his stepbrother. "I have put up with you and your dad's shit for too long. Ever since my mom left you two have treated me like I was nothing, like I wasn't even a person." Jake slid his hands up Austin's back lifting his arms back up behind his head and squeezed his bulging biceps. "Do you know what that's like? Being treated like nothing..." Jake slid his hands forward over Austin's chest quickly finding his nipples. Jake teased Austin's overstimulated and sensitive pink nubs. Once they were hard and perky Jake moved on. "Well guess what, your dad isn't a person anymore either. He's just a chunk of rock now. A sexy, muscular chunk of rock...with a nice cock. You're going to end up just like him, nothing more than a sexy statue that I can admire and enjoy all day and all night." Jake brought his hands back down towards Austin's groin grazing the very base of his erection with his fingertips and circled back taking a full firm grasp of Austin's ass with both hands. The thin shorts did little to obstruct the feeling of Austin's bubble butt in Jake's hands. He gave them a squeeze. "Mmmm, these are nice, Austin. And they're all mine..."

Austin wasn't one of those gym guys who skipped leg day. His legs and butt were just as well sculpted as the rest of him. Austin's backside was tight and perky, a nice little bubble butt that would not quit. Jake squatted down to his knees behind Austin whose tight ass was now right in front of him. He squeezed Austin's thighs savoring the thickness of his quads and hamstrings. Sliding both hands down Austin's legs, he could feel his leg muscles tense and flex. Austin had nice calves. They were thick and strong with a sexy vein standing out prominently across his right calf, but they were not oversized like body builders tend to have. As Jake slide both hands upward again, Austin took a deep breath and blushed as he looked back at his father. Jake slid his hands up into the legs of the gym shorts fully appreciating the round curves of Austin's cheeks. Pulling his hands out, Jake kissed and slapped Austin's ass a couple times. Austin's muscled globes had just the right amount of jiggle. Austin looked way from his dad, but his eyes were quickly drawn back to Dan's stone erection.

Jake stood back up behind his stepbrother and leaned in, kissing and sucking on his neck. Jake felt up his body licking the salty sweat from his skin and whispered into Austin's ear. "God, I want to fuck you." Austin closed his eyes and got lost in the pleasurable sensations he was feeling as Jake kissed and licked down his spine.

Austin stood there thinking to himself what the hell was happening. Not once would he have ever thought that he would come home after work to have his body worshipped and turned into a statue. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he liked being treated like a piece of meat. He knew he was going to share the same fate as his dad, but he hoped Jake would have mercy on him and unfreeze him. Maybe he could just fuck Jake and it would all be ok? Then he could get the upper hand and beat the shit out of Jake and unfreeze his dad. They'd run Jake out of town. No, they'd freeze Jake and then shatter him... that would teach the little asshole. Nothing was going to stop it; Jake had his mind made up. Austin would be just as hard as his dad by the end of the night.

Jake pushed a button on his glove hand and snapped his finger. A beam of light shot out from the device striking Austin once more. He closed his eyes and accepted what was happening. What choice did he have? Instead, he focused on the sensation of Jake running his tongue down his back. Kissing and sucking his warm wet skin. Suddenly Austin's attention was brought back to reality as Jake's tongue slid between his ass cheeks as they were spread apart by two determined hands. Jake's tongue knocked on Austin's back door. Austin's mouth fell open with a silent moan as Jake played with his balls and tugged on them. A puff of smoke billowed up and he realized his shorts were gone. Jake reached between Austin's legs and pulled his rock-hard dick back sucking the head into his mouth. Loads of precum oozed over Jake's tongue as Austin's legs trembled. Jake swirled his tongue around the swollen purple head of his stepbrother's cock, tonguing the slit and spreading it open with slight force.

Austin began rubbing his chest and playing with his nipples in response to the oral pleasure he was being treated to. Releasing the cock head from his mouth with a sloppy plop, Jake took Austin's balls in hand pulling them back a bit and gave them a nice long lick as well. Austin closed his eyes and took a deep breath, clenching his jaw to stifle his excited moans. The feeling of Jake's hot wet tongue against his swollen sack felt great. Austin jerked his hips as Jake slid his tongue back up and teased his hole some more, slipping it in. Austin yelped in pleasure as a steady stream of precum oozed from the tip of his dick stretching downward to the floor. The silky stream swung in the air swaying from side to side before landing in a puddle on the floor between Austin's still shoed feet.

Jake stood up and got really close to Austin, pressing his body against Austin's back. Jake's hand found Austin's cock and tightly wrapped around the base of his shaft as his other hand played with his nipples. "It's the final round Austin. To win the game you can't cum." Jake started stroking the long length of Austin's swollen tool and attacked his sensitive spots alternating motion, pressure, and speed driving Austin wild. Jake played with Austin for a few minutes and then kneeled in front of his naked body. Jake teased and toyed with Austin for a moment studying his dick taking in every throbbing detail of the cock he had dreamt of for years. It was finally in his hand, and soon his mouth, to be savored and enjoyed like an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Jake stroked and caressed every ridge and vein of the quivering 8 inch prize he held proudly, noticing how similar it was to Dan's. The head of Austin's dick was slightly larger though with more of a mushroom top when compared to his dad's. It simply invited someone to suck it. Jake used his tongue to lap up some of the precum oozing from the tip as if his ice cream was dripping all over his hand.

Jake lifted Austin's cock up parallel with his abdomen and gave it a lick from his smooth balls all the way up the underside of the throbbing shaft, along the sensitive underside of the head to its aching tip and closed his lips around it. He swirled his tongue around the tip sucking more pre cum out. Austin tasted salty in Jake's mouth. His precum and cock were warm and there was a slight sweetness that lingered on Jake's tongue. Austin was a fit young man who ate well. It was probably a result of the fruit he ate on the regular.

With his lips sealed tightly around the swollen head Jake looked up at Austin who was looking down at him. Their eyes met and that's when Jake swallowed the entire length of Austin's cock to the base in one single smooth gulp. Austin nearly lost it and shot his load into Jake's mouth. Austin's smooth shaved skin felt like silk against Jake's nose. He let his hands glide up Austin's asymmetrical abs and toyed with his nipples before bringing them back down around his back. Austin's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Jake grabbed both his ass cheeks pulling forward and deeper down his throat. Austin moaned slowly but loudly as the large head of his cock squeezed down the back of Jake's throat. He had prepared himself for that sweet pressure and it was finally his to be enjoyed.

12