The Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After alternating between deep throating and jerking Austin off, Jake attached several censors he purchased from a sex shop all around Austin's body. They were placed near his nipples, on his balls and dick. Another attached to his taint with a smooth curved attachment which Jake slowly inserted into Austin's hole. Austin tried to protest as his backdoor was invaded but he simply moaned as Jake sucked his dick some more to distract him.

Jake activated the sensors and they buzzed to life with a massaging vibration. Austin's body shook as the vibrations took him over. "Remember, Austin, if you cum you lose." There was no way Austin would be able to hold back this time, he had held on for longer than his dad did but not by much. He glanced over to his dad and saw his muscled stone body standing still. Why was he so turned on by his dad watching? Was it seeing his dad this way, knowing he would soon go through the same thing? Or was it the thought of shooting his load meant he would become a statue too? Austin wondered what people would think when they saw him displayed as an erotic nude sculpture. Would they even recognize him, or would they just ogle his body and move on? He wondered if Jake would turn him back after a while, he did say that he could do it whenever he wanted to. Austin felt something else inside of himself as well. Did he really enjoy Jake pleasuring him? Austin was clearly confused, and his dick was doing all of the talking as his prostate was suddenly activated by the smooth hum of the sex toy.

Jake played with the settings and the intensity of the vibrations up as they alternated from slow to fast at different intervals. Austin's moans instantly filled the room with sounds of pleasure. Jake continued this for another half hour, teasing his stepbrother by keeping on the edge of an orgasmic cliff. "So, what's it going to be Austin? Are you going to win or are you going to lose?" Jake played with the settings and the toy in Austin's ass buzzed with a rhythm that sealed the deal. Austin bucked his hips and his cock thrashed slinging strings of precum in several directions. "Oh, fuck.... Old lady, saggy..." Austin had tipped over the edge and Jake knew it. He typed something on his keyboard and released one of Austin's hands which went straight for his cock jerking it in a frenzy. Austin didn't care anymore, whether he became a statue or not, he needed to get off. He had lost the game and there was no turning back.

"Oh fuck, do what you want with me, Jake... oh fuck... oh fuck... I'M GONNA..." Austin panted with an unsteady voice surrendering himself. He was dizzy with pleasure as he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching. Austin tilted his head up at the ceiling and he felt his balls tighten as they drew upward toward his body, his massive cock swelled as his hot semen surged forth and shot out toward Jake landing on the coffee table in thick, steaming, creamy white puddles.

It was unknown to the two that Austin's buddy Dave from work had been texting him during this jerk fest. Austin's phone was in his gym bag the whole time. Austin was distracted, lost in the moment of shooting ropes and ropes of cum, knowing this was the end of the game for him. Although could hear something from the entry of the house, he let the sound pass through his mind.

Austin's buddy Dave had arrived and used the key that was kept under the doormat letting himself in.

Dave walked into the house as Austin moaned loudly, still squeezing his cock as he came. Dave approached the entry to the den when he heard Austin's voice. Dave's eyes darted around the room as he looked at the equipment Jake had in the room. Dave looked at the naked statue of Dan and then looked back at his buddy Austin standing in the middle of the room jerking off his big dick for Jake. Austin's eyes were closed in ecstasy as he moaned loudly again. Another thick glob of cum shot from Austin's cock.

Austin had achieved some good distance with his ejaculation. Jake pushed a button and a beam of light struck Austin in the chest. The room filled with a bright blinding light. Dave stood and watched as the bright light lit up the room and saw Austin's body begin to change. It looked as if he was turning to stone...

"What the fu..." Dave said out loud as he ran into the room towards Austin. Austin tried to look in Dave's direction, but it was too late. Jake panicked as he realized they had a surprise visitor and pushed some buttons when Dave dove between the beam and Austin in an attempt to move his friend out of the way. The room lit up even brighter and with a loud scream Dave instantly petrified mid run. Jake had had some difficulty with moving subjects in his trials with the device. Nothing seemed wrong this time, maybe he had gotten all of the bugs out of the device. The beam of light grew unstable and sputtered as it faded and turned off. With all of his momentum Dave had continued forward, past his now petrified friend Austin. As the light faded, Jake expected for Dave to simply be a naked statue like Dan and Austin, but Dave had been reduced to a pile of rubble and dust. Parts of Dave remained stone replicas of him -- an arm to one side, his leg to the other, but most of Dave's body had disintegrated along with his clothes and lay in a pile of rubble over the parts of Dave that were still whole.

As Dave's marbleized head slid to his feet Jake looked at it. Dave's face was split diagonally down the middle. The left side of Dave's face was a perfectly detailed stone version of him. Dave's handsome face was contorted with an expression of shock and confusion. The right was absent with the edges rough and sandy. Jake peered toward the dusty pile which was scattered with stone limbs and bits that were once his stepbrother's best friend on the floor. Jake was shocked. This wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to get in and out. His plan was to get Dan and Austin and take them, not this. Jake looked at the pile of dust and rubble, rubbing the back of his neck. He was trying to think of what to do.

Jake rubbed his eyes trying to focus them as the stars in his vision subsided taking in the beauty of Austin's stone body. Sharing the same off-white marble as his dad Austin stood there with every muscle tensed and flexed forever pleasuring himself with his right hand while his left hand was still clasped behind his head. Other than what managed to shoot out of his cock, Austin's cum petrified inside the shaft of his impressive manhood. A single vein stretched upward from his groin disappearing into his abs accentuated by a greyed coloring as found in real marble. Looking at Austin's now stone features from head to toe he grinned noticing Austin's shoes remained finding it sexy.

Austin was well aware that he was now completely stone, he was also well aware that he turned to stone while cumming. He felt his hot semen race from his balls through the length of his shaft as it slowed down thickening into a paste before becoming trapped within, solidifying with the rest of his body. Time seemed as if it slowed down for Austin as he petrified. Austin's dad had watched the whole thing probably thinking "Atta boy!" Austin continued to feel that blissful and electric sensation as he continued to cum. With each torrent that surged forth it created a pressured release that would never find relief. Austin would experience that toe curling sensation of climax for as long as he remained stone, he was simply trapped in a moment now. Nothing else was present in his mind, just the feeling of shooting a nice hot load over and over on repeat.

Meanwhile. Austin's neighbor Brad had heard Dave's screams from Austin's house as Dave was petrified and shattered and looked out of the window. Brad had seen flashing lights all day and now it was getting dark, the flashing light was very bright in the dark. What was happening over there? Brad was putting on his police uniform for his shift before Dave's scream grabbed his attention.

Back at home, Jake walked over to Austin scooping up some of Austin's cum from the coffee table and licked it off of his hands. "Mmm, you taste good." That same sweet aftertaste lingered on his tongue. He admired and touched his new statue. "Looks like you still have your shoes on, oops. Austin, I have to admit. You were never going to win..." Jake fondled the smooth, hardened surface of Austin's pecs and wrapped his fingers around his marble cock. Jake looked over at Dan who looked just as good in stone as his son. "You're both mine now." Jake walked over to Dan and kissed him, sharing some of Austin's cum which remained on his lips and tongue. He then turned his attention to the pile of rubble and stone limbs that was Dave.

Jake had dealt with this situation before when trying to petrify an object in motion. He had tried petrifying a bird before, but the same thing happened, and it was reduced to a pile of dust. With some tweaking he was able to restore the bird to a statue and then turn it back. This was no different, Jake just had to gather up all of Dave to do so. With the momentum Dave had when he was petrified and the extent of the "damage" to him from impact, that would take a while.

The doorbell rang. Startled, Jake slowly walked to the door and peeked out through the peep hole. It was the neighbor Brad. Jake opened the door, "Hey, can I help you?" Jake saw Brad wearing his police uniform.

"Hi Jake, I heard someone screaming a little while ago, everything ok?" Brad asked.

"Yeah everything's ok, just playing around." Brad knew better. He knew Dan and Austin hated Jake with a passion, they weren't playing around. No one was. "What were all of those bright lights? I could see them from next door."

Jake stalled, "Uh, photography... I was taking pictures." Brad looked at Jake and stayed quiet. "Do you care if I come in?" Brad asked pushing his way in while Jake tried to protest. "Dan... Dan are you home?!" Brad called out. Jake tried to distract him as Brad continued walking stopping at the entrance to the den. Brad saw the statues of Austin and Dan and the broken pieces of Dave. Brad looked back as Jake locked the door

To be continued....

12