All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 05-06'

by sharezade

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Game

An excellent story and compelling reading too... comparable to the agony that compels Michelle to play the game to anothers rules: those of her lover whom she acknowledges she needs in every way. As he tells her frequently she is indeed a strong woman: but how strong would she be without the compulsion of her love and her need for him?

It raises some interesting issues regarding the interaction of the age old game between lovers and spouses and the 'withholding' power of the more dominant partner and how far they are prepared to go to use that power to obtain their own overpowering desires....

Quite fascinating....

I look forward to the next instalment...:-)

Will she or won't she?

But probably more importantly: Will He or won't He?

Suzy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have the IQ of an eggplant

please continue and I will leave a note for the cops that I beat my self to death. I prefer having no will, no integrity, no sense of self; I will divorce him and be his full time slave because i am useless for anything else and he would need an actual woman for a wife to bear his children; where do you get a lobotomy? He warned me that he would break my will and make me a slave not a wife and I think that is my goal in life.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
Very...

intense and hot...i just have no other words to explain what i think of your stories. Although i would like to discuss things this intense with my Top...i see his point and desires to have her grow and become who and what will make her happy at the deepest seed of her being...in service, total obience and servitude...love it and keep em coming. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous