All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 07 Pt. 01'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Time well spent!

Over the past two weeks I have been reading your stories before bed...kind of reward for a full day's work. I have enjoyed your attention to detail and sexual experiences. I question where you are going with each story as I sit on the edge of my seat. Now I am wondering when you will have the next one ready. Remember, you have given me lots to think about and finish off on... :) ..hope you'll hurry! Thanks...send me a preview.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Work

Chapter 7 was amazing. The character development really added to the pleasure of reading the whole series. Please keep up the good work. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't Stop!

I really enjoy your stories and keep checking back to see if you've given us another chapter yet.

Please don't stop writing this story. Make it go on and on.

jackhammer517jackhammer517about 19 years ago
Extremely Hot

Sara and Ron,

You two have a real talent for writing erotic stories, I am looking forward to your next story.

terryqterryqover 18 years ago
Sara and Ron's relationship

Sara and Ron have been happily fucking and playing with each other for some time. I'm puzzled. After all this time why are they not living together? It is some sort of attempt, conscious or not, to maintain a high level of desire thru a lack of constantly being together? Is it on purpose or your purpose as a deus mechanica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

Love the psychological aspect of this. I'm also looking forward to the next fantasy. I'm not looking forward to the rate or whatever bad happens at 'X'.

kemanderkemanderalmost 13 years ago
Self admitted Guilt?

"I re-read them and resisted the urge to edit. I was done, and I knew it. The proofreading was only a habit I had picked up from writing emails at work." Sara, these are your own words. Be aware that your reading public are a vastly larger group than your, partner/ lover/ mate, and your circle of true friends will ever be, and far less forgiving. You may not think so, but many of us would rather be able to smoothly read a story, rather than have to try to translate your meaning in a sentence or paragraph, just because you left out several key words in your hurry as a typist. It is off putting enough to nearly cause me to give up on trying to read what is otherwise a very good story, and move on to another less lazy author, even though they may be less interesting as well. Thousands of members on this site are even less forgiving than I am, and what is more, even less likely to take the time and energy to compose any comment to you about their dissatisfaction, but will simply move on to more readable authors, never giving your efforts another chance. Is this what you are happy with? Is your readership just simply a larger part of your game that you will never take seriously? I find that hard to believe, else why bother to put the time and creative energy into the task of writing and continuing the story in the first place? A task worth doing is a task worth doing correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Work

your stories are incredible. Takes me right there. I can only imagine that most of this is true, or that you wish it was...:)

Editing is a little rough, I can tell when you are excited.

bill

jaundealzatejaundealzatealmost 8 years ago

no words to define...................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous