The Game™ Ep. 01

Story Info
The Game™ begins, the contestants taking their first steps.
5.2k words
4.48
20.4k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers

Cleo was on the show's set, sitting with her slender legs crossed atop one another. She was using the back of a naked, blindfolded and gagged brunette bound on all fours to the floor as a chair. She wore her usual impossibly tight, hole-riddled jeans and her leather jacket, but a dark crimson pillbox hat was now also sitting on her head. The Host was resting her chin against her closed fist, still as a statue except for the fingers of her right hand that repeatedly tapped against the creamy skin of her thigh through a tear in her jeans.

In front of her, two staff members, easily recognizable thanks to the word 'staff' written on the back of their black overalls and the white mask over their face, were strugglingly holding a massive and heavy-looking digital clock steady. On the comically oversized device, red seconds ticked down steadily and only a few remained. A drone silently filmed the scene, focusing mostly on the countdown and Cleo's bored face.

When the clock finally read 00:00:00, Cleo sprung to life like a jack-in-a-box. She jumped to her feet, sending her elegant hat flying, and grinned, stretching her arms and neck. "Time's up♪! Our contestants' leisure stroll in the playground is now over!"

While the two staff members carried the clock away, breathing heavily and sweating profusely, Cleo approached the gray, polished rectangle on the set's floor and picked up a discarded tablet. Humming to herself, Cleo repeatedly tapped the screen, her smile widening everytime her fingers touched the device.

The feed switched to the image provided by another drone flying between the tall wall that surrounded The Game™'s playground and the edge of the jungle. Two orange lights began blinking on the wall along with a resounding alarm then a large mechanical double door steadily slid open, seamlessly disappearing into the wall itself until it immobilized with a loud clang. The lights and the alarm stopped as suddenly as they had started.

"Ready or not, here they come! Our huntresses join the fray!" Cleo's disembodied voice commented excitedly.

The theme's song of The Game™ played loudly as four women stepped out of the open door in a single line. They all wore camouflage track pants and shiny leather combat boots, but their tops were different, allowing the viewer to quickly identify them at a glance.

The leading one was the tallest and meanest-looking. She bore dark red hair tied in a ponytail and wore a tee-shirt adorned with flames of all shades of red, orange and yellow. Smirking, she stared at the drone hovering high above her and flipped a finger at it before disappearing into the jungle.

"The star of our show, the legendary, unforgettable Ares! She will bring ~hell~ to our contestants!"

Next in line was a bouncy blonde with flowing long hair and an apple green shirt. With a faint smile on her lips, she thoroughly ignored the flying drone and entered the jungle in turn.

"Artemis! No matter how far you run or how well you hide, she will find you!"

The second to last huntress was the shortest of the bunch. She had pink, fluffy twintails and both the front and the back of her white tee-shirt was covered in small pink hearts. Passing under the drone, she winked and blew a kiss at it.

"No one is safe from her outburst of violent, plentiful love! Aphrodite!"

The last huntress was the one with the less defined style. Yet, with a black ponytail and a plain, black tee-shirt, she was the one that blended in the shadows of the jungle the best. In sharp contrast with her fellow huntresses and their well-practiced entrance, she awkwardly stole glances at the drone while heading into the jungle.

"Last but not least, Athena the rising star! She will make sure that she is deserving of this title."

The feed faded back to Cleo's set right as the doors began to close with a mechanical whining. An holographic projection of each huntress stood behind the Host with a nameplate at their feet. The Huntresses were at least as important for the show as the contestants, and Cleo was more than happy to capitalize on their fame and infamy. She lavishly posed in front of each of them one by one, careful not to obscure their name to the camera.

Suddenly Cleo did a little bounce, making her breasts uncontrollably jiggle, and clapped her hands. "Wasn't that exciting? Are your pants already down?" Cleo sighed and shook her head. "Well, hold your horses, because it'll take time for our huntresses to catch up with our contestants. Don't edge right now, you won't last long enough." She added mockingly.

--------------------

Evelynn, the contestant number five, was down to one knee, retying the laces of one of her shoes that had become loose. Suddenly, a roaring alarm was heard in the distance. Evelynn's ears perked up and she took a deep breath as she rose to her feet. Scanning the trees that surrounded her, she quickly found what she was looking for, a concealed camera.

"Heard that?" She asked the camera with a smile. "The Game is on for real now, the huntresses have entered the playground. This is why I took a power nap earlier. The huntresses are only human, they will have to rest as well, but for the first night you can be sure they will keep trucking forward, and so will I. I hope I can reach the second biome tomorrow, the further in the lead you are, the safer."

The contestant picked up her backpack and slung it on her shoulders then, with a last wave to the camera, took long strides in the jungle.

As the camera kept filming Evelynn slowly disappearing in the jungle, Chibi-Cleo appeared on the feed, frowning. She stayed silent for a few seconds until even Evelynn's conspicuous turquoise hair wasn't visible anymore.

"Cunt." She spat curtly.

--------------------

"There's little I despise more than people not playing their part." Cleo pouted exaggeratedly before continuing. "It really pains me to say it, but someone's hardly playing right now."

On the show's set an holographic map of the jungle appeared behind Cleo. On the viewers' feed a simplified version of the map appeared on the lower right corner. The biome took the shape of a semicircle, the straight line atop was the edge of the next biome and the curved line below the entrance of The Game™'s playground.

Two white dots showed up on the map, respectively labeled 5 and 1. They both were more than half-way through the jungle.

"We have some speedy contestants this season." Cleo chuckled. "They are still far away from their victory though, I hope they still have some gas in the tank."

The next two dots were much closer to the start than the finish. Still, the one labeled 3 was still quite further ahead than the one labeled 4.

With a mean smile, Cleo shrugged. "At least they are trying. But I suspect that our huntresses will breathe down those two necks very soon."

"Anyway. We're missing one contestant, aren't we? Remember Liona, the virgin little dove?" The last dot appeared on the curved line of the map, still in the very beginning. "Despite numerous warnings, she didn't take a single step out in the jungle."

The feed switched to the camera inside the Liona's cell. The young woman was still listless against one wall, sobbing softly. "Girl, this is not a bespoke holiday." Chibi-Cleo cackled spitefully. "You should have gotten your ass out there when I asked you." In addition to the viewers, Cleo's comment was apparently also heard by Liona as she weakly lifted her head.

The image returned to Cleo's set where she was visibly fuming. "If a contestant isn't playing The Game™, it's the reputation of the whole show that is tarnished. And we can't have that. Oh, no no no, we can't have that. Sooooo... I dispatched Athena to solve this little situation."

"But I'm not a monster--" Cleo stopped dead in her tracks and raised an eyebrow, reconsidering the sentence that had just left her mouth. After a second, she just shrugged and smirked. "I asked Athena to go easy on her."

--------------------

Athena was slowly walking toward the open cell number 2. The huntresses were always followed by drones and Athena wasn't an exception. Multiple of them were filming the scene, deluging the feed with multiple points of view of the event.

With a sigh, the huntress entered the cell, disappearing from the drones' view. A very brief commotion was heard, then Athena exited the cell, carrying the barely struggling contestant on her shoulder and Liona's backpack by the strap with one hand.

Athena unceremoniously dropped both of her loads on the ground, then stared insistently at the contestant lying on her back in front of her. Liona meekly implored mercy in between hiccups, but the huntress didn't appear very receptive. With her feet, Athena spread Liona's legs open and stood in between them.

Towering above the terrified contestant with an expressionless face, Athena finally pulled on the elastic waist of her track pants and fished out her massive flaccid cock. Liona's eyes went wide and she began to desperately crawl backward, trying to put distance between her and the futa huntress. When the contestant's back hit a tree, Athena huffed and took a step forward.

"Nooo!" Liona screamed like a banshee, hunching against the tree. "Please, mercy! Please don't! I beg of you..." Her desperate begging turned into messy sobbing.

Unfazed, Athena kept going forward until her cock was dangling mere inches away from Liona's face. "Open up." The huntress asked simply as she gave her cock two quick pumps.

Liona closed her mouth and tightly puckered her lips in response. With a sigh, Athena bent over and smothered the contestant by holding her nose. Liona held her breath as long as she could, but ultimately, her mouth opened and she took an urgent breath. With snake-like reflexes, the huntress shoved two of her fingers in the wide open mouth.

"So you do understand when you're talked to. But apparently you need some motivation."

Athena pushed her cock closer and closer until her tip met Liona's lips, then she hurriedly moved her cock away from the contestant's face and pointed it at a bush nearby. Athena then began to urinate on the ground right next to Liona with a sigh of relief. With one hand still keeping Liona's mouth open and the other keeping her enormous cock steady, the huntress emptied her bladder for a full minute, whistling.

Liona was on the verge of a meltdown. Her eyes were wild and her limbs were strongly shaking as she was forced to watch from her ringside seat the huntress take a piss. Things didn't go better for Liona when Athena's hand left her mouth and grabbed a fistful of the contestant's hair. After a few shakes, Athena used Liona's long, silky blonde hair to wipe her cock.

Satisfied, the huntress tucked her cock back into her pants. "I'll be back in half an hour. If you're gone, I won't chase you. But if you're still moping around next to this tree, you'll deeply..." Athena emphasized that word. "... deeply regret not listening to me."

Athena took a few steps back, grabbed Liona's discarded backpack and threw it on the poor girl. Then she took long strides away and right as was going to disappear into the jungle, she looked back. "If you don't play The Game, they will find another way to get use out of you." With that, she was gone.

With a comic book poof, Chibi-Cleo showed up on the feed. "That wasn't exactly what I was expecting. But Athena did indeed quite literally assert her dominance. Still... I was hoping for some light skullfucking, maybe some butt stuff? Oh weeeeell, there's plenty of time for that."

Sniffling, Liona finally got to her feet and hoisted the light backpack on her shoulders. She took a deep breath, biting her lower lip to stifle a sob, and took her first steps into the jungle.

"And would you look at that! It worked. Thank you, Athena, for your efficient powers of persuasion."

--------------------

Carie, the contestant holding the dehumanizing number four, was sitting on a large mossy rock, catching her breath. Sweat was pooling on her forehead and running down her back. With an unsteady hand, she opened the backpack sitting next to her and pulled an almost empty bottle out of it. She swore under her breath, drank the remaining water then shoved the empty bottle back in her bag.

On the show's set, Cleo was watching an holographic reproduction of the real scene. Smirking, she ran her hand through her brightly colored hair then turned to face the main camera. "It seems that our dear contestant 4 is both physically and mentally unprepared for a challenge as tough as The Game™. Who would have thought?"

Suddenly, a high-pitched scream was heard in the distance. Carie's ear perked up and her head snapped toward the noise. Shaking, she swiftly slung her bag back on her shoulders, then began to trek in the opposite direction.

"Her muscles are probably already burning from the lactic acid building up, and yet she knows she must push forward, or the next screams heard on the playground will be hers. Fear will drive her to go further and beyond, but in the end it won't be enough."

Cleo wasn't exactly an highly humane and empathic woman, but her sadism and spitefulness seemed exacerbated by this contestant in particular. Clearing her throat, she pulled a phone out of the back pocket of her jeans.

"Yeah, this may be a bit personal." Cleo chuckled. "I mean... Not content with just trying to bring our livestreams down last season, she also managed to hijack my own socials and used them to spew her New Age bullshits! Okay, maybe 'CumSl*t6996' isn't the most secure password, but it's not my fault you don't have sixty-nine millions followers, girl."

"Anyway... Thankfully for her I'm not petty." Cleo huffed and crossed her arms. "I could use my unlimited powers as the Game Master to make sure she's constantly hunted and driven crazy, but I'm above that."

"Siiiiike! The Host tapped the screen of her phone then brought it to the camera. A rudimentary messaging app was on the screen and a conversation with a contact labeled 'Artemis♥' was open. The latest message read 'Priority: find contestant 4. Thxbb♥' and a green tick on the lower right of the message confirmed that it had been sent.

--------------------

"Bo~ored!"

Cleo was pacing back and forth on the set, swinging her arms around. Every time she turned and faced the flying drone that was filming, she made a funny face and opened her jacket to expose her breasts.

"Why can't somebody be fucked stupid already?! I'm gonna go crazy if I don't do something!"

A concealed door opened from the outside and a staff member entered the set carrying a toolbox and a large tablet. He approached the gray floor on the set, kneeled and with a precise push revealed a hidden control panel. As he began to work on something, Cleo's smile widened and she turned to face him.

"Hey, you! Entertain me!"

Taken aback, the man raised an eyebrow and pointed at himself with one finger.

"Yeah, you. Let's play a game. You ask me a question and I have to answer completely truthfully, then it's my turn. Any questions. As nosey or filthy as you want."

The man seemed uncomfortable. He got to his feet, clearing his throat, then put his hand around his masked mouth pensively. "Err... I don't know... How old are you?" He finally asked.

Cleo's playful smile instantly vanished, replaced by a look of utter contempt. She blinked twice, completely still as if frozen, then she turned back to the camera and her face brightened.

"Oooookay! If you guys and girls wanna throw ~good~ questions at me, hit me up! I'll answer them during downtimes. No taboo, I'll bare myself totally."

--------------------

Soyun, the eldest of the duo of Korean sisters, was busy picking up bunches of bananas from a tree. The fruits were barely ripe but still probably edible. Her sister Chi-U was on her knees, shoving pink apricot-like fruits she picked up from a bush inside her backpack. They had been lucky enough to find by chance a small clearing where food was abundant.

"This is smart." Cleo's voice commentated. "Wasting some time to stock up on food is definitely worth early on, especially as the jungle is a quite generous biome."

Chi-U said something in Korean and showed the pink fruit to her sister, holding it at arm's length. Soyun raised an eyebrow, shrugged, then answered something in Korean as well.

"Hey! You can't do that! How am I supposed to react if I can't understand what they are saying?!" The feed briefly switched back to Cleo who was angrily pointing her finger at the ceiling. "Find me someone who speaks Korean, pronto!"

As the image returned to the contestants, Cleo cleared her throat. "Ehem... Yes, food is smart. Though they are right to doubt this cute little pink apricot they picked up. It's perfectly edible and quite tasty, if I do say so myself. Buuuuut... if you eat its flesh or drink its juice, this fruit will make you so, so horny that you will crave any kind of sexual relief more than a junky craves his fix."

"A couple years back, I laced all the food and drinks of a party at a frat house with this delicacy's juice. Oooooh boy, that was a night to remember. Plenty of virginities lost, of eyes-opening experiences and improbable pairings. But I digress. Hopefully we'll get to see one of the contestants eat one of these, you won't be disappointed by the results."

--------------------

Evelynn was standing near a small stream of water, quickly chugging what was left of water inside her supplied bottle. Once finished, she kneeled to refill the bottle with the running water.

The confident contestant looked for the closest camera. "Pro tip, the water in the playground is always 100% safe, you can drink it without fear. I suppose it is for the best for everyone, contestants would drop like flies if they were afraid of drinking water."

Chibi-Cleo showed up and raised a finger. "Thaaaaat's... actually true." The chibi character's shoulders slumped and she lowered her arm. "As a side note, we carefully monitor each contestant's vitals thanks to the watch we provided them. If any of them are dangerously dehydrated or starving, they will be evacuated and taken care of. But don't think that this is an easy way out, no, no, no."

Meanwhile, contestant number 5 kept talking to the camera. "That's not the case for food though." Evelynn opened her bag and pulled out two fruits, a kiwi and a pink apricot. "If you can identify at first glance the fruit, it's probably a real one." She raised her hand holding the kiwi. "This is a kiwi and I'll eat it with relative confidence." Evelynn then raised her other arm. "I have no clue what this is, and I'll only eat it if I'm desperate."

Evelynn shoved her food back in her bag, waved goodbye at the camera, then resumed her excessively casual trip in the jungle.

On the set, Cleo sighed deeply. "Yes, I'll admit it, she knows The Game™ very well. But she's really getting on my nerves. I hope she's also prepared to deal with The Game™'s volatile Game Master."

--------------------

The oldest contestant on this season of The Game™, Erika, was running through the jungle. The alarm and the scream that she had heard earlier had definitely convinced her to hurry. But contestant 3 had gotten careless, and the jungle was hardly a place where you could run safely.

Inevitably, Erika's foot hit a stray root and she stumbled, falling face first in the ground. "Ouch." Chibi-Cleo commented, wincing and frowning. "Hopefully she didn't strain her ankle."

Erika rolled on her side, coughing slightly and wiping the leaves and dirt off her face. Carefully, she sat on her butt and palpated all her limbs, checking for any injuries. She had not hurt herself when she had fallen, but she still yelped when she reached her left ankle. A strange, dark green vine was tightly wrapped around it.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers
12