The Game™ Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers

Her eyes followed along the vine, which came from a large, dense thicket nearby. Panicking, Erika tried to tug her leg out of the coiling knot, but the more she struggled, the tighter the vine became around her ankle. Suddenly, the vine began retreating, easily pulling Erika with it. The contestant screamed and tried to hold herself, but her fingers couldn't get a good grip.

Erika used her arm to shield her face as she was forcefully pulled inside the thicket, bushes and branches scratching her body. She shrieked even louder than she had before when her eyes fell on the massive fly trap plant concealed within the thicket.

The jaw-like plant was big enough to hold a human captive. Its 'mouth' was covered in thumb-sized, pink protuberance that ended with thin hair-like filament and wiggled obscenely. Four much larger, crimson red tentacles whipped the air almost impatiently. A few more long, tentacle-like vines sprouted from its base. As Erika was pulled closer, they snaked their they toward her and coiled around her remaining limbs.

"The Fly Trap. It's not a very fun experience if you're ticklish, trust my first hand experience on that." Cleo's voice seemed flatter than usual, as if missing her signature emotions outbursts.

Erika was swiftly lifted up in the air by the strength of the tentacles around her limbs and brought straight to the plant's maw. The contestant struggled as hard as she could, but was powerless against the plant. "Let me go, you overgrown ivy--" Erika's vain protest was cut short by a red tentacle being shoved into her mouth.

The plant's jaws slowly closed around the contestant and the tentacles let go of her body. Erika's whole body was caressed over her clothes by the plant's innards while her mouth and throat was roughly plundered by the crimson intruder. The MILF's eyes were rolling upward as she was driven crazy by the overwhelming stimulation, and yet she was unaware of the remaining tentacles slithering their way towards her crotch.

Suddenly, the Fly Trap opened wide and its tentacles retreated, limp. Unexpectedly free, Erika roughly fell backward. As she hit the ground, the contestant jumped to her feet and put a safe distance between her and the assaulting plant. The entire Fly Trap was now idle, its tentacles unmoving.

Erika didn't question her luck. After checking that her backpack was still on her shoulders and after a last gaze at the plant, she bolted out of the thicket.

Cleo's set returned to the feed. The host was holding her tablet and let out a sigh. When she faced the camera, she was frowning angrily. "What?! Can't I have a soft spot? She will get stuffed sooner or later anyway... Just... Just not the Fly Trap."

--------------------

The sun was setting, painting shades of orange and purple in the sky above the playground. Underneath the jungle's canopy, Carie, the contestant number 4, was visibly hesitating. She stood in front of a cave entrance, a gaping maw in a rocky formation.

Leaving the contestant to her considerations, Cleo returned to the image. She was sitting on her human chair, mindlessly nibbling at the nail of her thumb. "Oh! Hi~i♪. Looks like she found one of the entrances of the caves. You see, there's a large cave system underneath the jungle. It's a maze-like structure with a few exits conveniently placed right next to the border with the next biome."

A schematic of a large underground cave network made of bright blue wireframe appeared behind Cleo. It looked confusing, vast and strangely threatening.

"But we delved too greedily and too deep. You know what we awoke in the darkness of the jungle..." Cleo made a dramatic pause before the exuberant reveal. "The Tentacles Monster!"

The hologram of a massive, writhing mass of slimy tentacles accompanied Cleo's words. A single, wheel-sized eye was visible underneath the tentacles, unsettlingly unblinking. Upon closer inspection, the monster's tentacles were as varied as they were plentiful. Some of them were thick as an arm and ended with a bulbous tip closely resembling a penis and at the other end of the spectrum some were thin as a finger with a needle as a tip.

One of Cleo's hands began to rub her pussy over her clothes as she stared at the hologram, biting her lip. "Oof. Just looking at this beauty is making me moist and giggly. Fret not, despite its burly appearance, Tenty♪ only wants to make you feel good, really, really good. But you better book half a dozen hours, its love is extensive."

"This nice little fella lurks deep in the caves and is ever vigilant. Good luck using its domain as a shortcut."

The feed suddenly switched back to Carie who had finally decided to explore the cave laying in front of her. With unsteady steps she descended into the earth, leaving the light of the setting sun behind.

Chibi-Cleo materialized just as Carie's buxom bottom disappeared from the feed. "She made her choice. It was poorly informed and ill-advised but isn't that the case for most decisions?" The chibi character shrugged then slowly moved out of the frame.

"I feel like I should clear things up before anyone gets confused." Cleo said, one of her fingers raised, as she paced back and forth. "Everything in the playground besides the contestants and the huntresses is artificial. Robots, animatronics, bio-engineered plants and fruits, you name it, we made it."

"Everything is autonomous, of course, but we-- I~ can have complete, absolute control over the playground if necessary. This allows The Game™ to run smoothly. No hitches, no snags, just pure entertainment."

The viewer's screen went completely black, displaying the image taken by a camera somewhere devoid of light. Four spotlights lit up simultaneously, flooding the depths of a large cave with white light. The Tentacles Monster was standing there in all its wiggly majesty.

When Chibi-Cleo appeared on-screen, the mass of tentacles stiffened visibly. She pointed her finger directly at the viewer, and the Monster mimicked her motion, pointing one of its tentacles at the camera. Cleo dabbed and the Monster followed suit as best as it could. Finally the chibi host waved goodbye, and again the tentacled monster did the same.

--------------------

The two sisters that shared a number were sitting on a rotten log, taking a break from their rapid crossing of the jungle. The veil of darkness had enveloped everything, especially in this dense part of the jungle and the spy cameras had had to switch to night vision. Chi-U looked at her sister and began to talk Korean once again.

"Checkmate, you cheating little cunts!" Cleo exclaimed loudly. "Your exotic language won't spare you from my prying ears this time!"

Standing next to the sexy host was a nerdy young woman with long brown hair and thick glasses on her face. She wore the same clothes as the other staff members, but her face was unmasked.

Cleo leaned against the woman's shoulder. "Sooooo? What are they saying?"

"Hum..." The translator shyly cleared her throat. "They are talking about their immediate plans. They want to keep walking through the night. The youngest sister thinks that they have quite a lead but the other sister is doubtful. The eldest sister is very nervous and alert. She said that the huntresses' speed is not to be underestimated."

Cleo nodded seriously. "Wise. If you get complacent during The Game™, you get fucked. Often literally."

"The youngest one, Chi-U I think, mentioned that she's hungry, and her sister just dryly told her to eat one of the fruits she had picked up. I don't think she's too keen on sharing her food."

Chi-U pulled a pink apricot out of her bag and began examining it carefully. After a while, she gave the fruit a sniff then finally took a bite. It must have been pretty good, because the young woman hungrily went back at it, quickly leaving only the fruit's pit. Chi-U then licked her fingers clean of the apricot's juice.

A wide, knowing smile slowly stretched Cleo's lips. She was holding back her jubilation, one of her favorite traps having been triggered. "Thank you cutie. Stay around, I may need you again."

The nerdy translator nodded and hurriedly approached one of the concealed doors on the set. She was stopped by Cleo's voice before she could leave. "By the way, are you well versed in Korean moans and sexual banters? I have a feeling that's going to come in handy soon."

--------------------

Evelynn was once again standing directly in front of a spy cam, wearing a headlamp that had been provided to all contestants. She was tilting her head awkwardly to avoid shining the light directly into the camera lens.

"The first night... I hope the other contestants are safe, but statistically..." Evelynn ran her hand through her dyed hair and rubbed the back of her neck. "On the other hand... There are fewer huntresses than contestants, so the longer the huntresses are busy with the stragglers, the safer I am... Does thinking like that make me a bad person?"

After a second of reflexion, Evelynn sharply shook her head. "No. That's just how The Game™ works. If you wanna win, you gotta use all the little things you can. Including... you know... if needs be." The contestant let out a heavy sigh. "I gotta stay focused. The path ahead is still long. Good night."

"You got that right, pal." Cleo cackled on her set. "Contestant number 5 is decidedly an interesting one. I can't decide if I hate her or if I actually kinda like her." Cleo suddenly yawned loudly. She didn't bother hiding her wide open mouth behind her hand or arm. "I'm gonna rest my eyes for a sec, hopefully none of those skanks will get assraped in the meantime. See ya♪"

Cleo winked at the camera while the feed faded to black.

"Contestant 1 : Soyun & Chi-U (The Korean Mob Sisters)

Contestant 2 : Liona (The Double V)

Contestant 3 : Erika (The MILF)

Contestant 4 : Carie (The Unfortunate Hacker)

Contestant 5 : Evelynn (The High Roller)

Vote for Help or Hinder to alter the course of The Game™."

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading The Game™.

As this story got some traction, I decided to go for it. Bear with me, this is still very experimental as I have never done something like this. I'm sorry that this chapter is entirely sexless, but I decided against including any major encounter before letting you guys vote.

So, here's how it will work. From now on, you can post a comment with a contestant and either HELP or HINDER. You can vote for multiple contestants at once. Name, number or even description of the contestants is fine. I'll compile the votes and write what happens next based on your decisions.

Note that help and hinder isn't necessarily in the strict sense of the term. If you choose to HELP a contestant, maybe she will avoid a dangerous encounter by chance instead.

Also, Cleo is capricious and unpredictable. She may interfere with your decisions.

See you next time.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers
12