The Game of Hockey - 750

Story Info
Young hockey player reconnects with twink he met growing up.
785 words
4.59
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

*

"Oh fuck, it's you- I didn't know-" Cameron was cut off as Nash barged into his apartment.

"Yeah, well I'm here. Your sister mentioned you were downtown now. SO I uh... found you... Hi,"

Cameron stared in awe at the built young man in the hoody and ball cap. To many, he was known as the "first line brute", the rookie defensemen who'd overcome a horrible past. But to Cameron he was "Cousin Nash".

The two weren't actually related, Cam's family had hosted Nash when he was a junior player- billeting it was called- and had become like kin. At one point it seemed as though Nash was dating Cam's sister- but that got blown to hell the minute the stories broke.

Watching Nash undress was a confusing dream for Cameron, the flightly young twink who'd bend over for any stud his age, but he had familiarity with Nash and felt conflicted.

Reluctantly he was drawn to the uncut cock that had been offered facelessly on the app, and the moment Nash unzipped had him on his knees. It was an easy decision to be folded over the couch and let the hockey star leave him gaping.

That first time and every subsequent visit, Nash would be brutal then meekly polite as he went about cleaning up Cameron in an apologetic fashion.

One time, during an all-star break- Nash felt good enough to stay the night, and allowed himself the intimacy of a shower with Cam afterwords.

"You're just so close to a girl, but not. I fucking love it-"

Used to the grunting rhythms of their ongoing hookups, Cameron was touched.

Weeks later, after an injury cost Nash the rest of his season, he found himself a brawling drunken mess on Cam's doorstep. He tried to find his violence, but couldn't, nor could he get aroused. Cameron patiently waited through his outburst and held him in bed. It was all he could think of to do.

The next morning, Nash was humbled and sorrowful, finding a cuddly side within him he'd never shown. Cameron listened and touched his cheek. He knew what everyone else did about Nash, the abuses he'd had at the hands of his youth coach, the harassment during his juniors. He had seen the brave face doing interviews and scrums through his early stardom, but he was now getting to know the sweet, earnest soul of a man without a boyhood.

They lay there in the sun touching one another, exploring like they'd never seen each others bodies. They exchanged quiet smiles watching Cameron get erect, and marvelled at Nash's furry treasure trail. The exchange was so pure that their first kiss was easily missed, soon becoming their second, third, and twelfth.

"If I shower, would you..." Nash trailed off. Cameron smiled.

Laying back, not knowing what to do- Nash would bring his knees to his chest and giggle the moment Cam brought the tip of his tongue to his puckered hole. The exploration set off things in Nash he'd never considered, but after bottoming for the first time he sunk down low.

It would be days and weeks of cuddling, no contact, late night talks and movie binges before the two would be naked again. But it was understood that things were always going to be a work in progress.

When Nash felt good again, he wrapped up Cameron in his arms and discovered an easy, caring intimacy in their sex. He would slide into his lover, pulling his arms above his head and resting chest to chest as their kiss connected. Then Cam would wriggle himself free and embrace Nash as though they had always belonged together.

When it came time to switch, Cameron's gaze never left his partner's frightened eyes, and he broke the ice with tickling and teasing. Hands clasped together, he would enter Nash and offer words of encouragement. As the pleasure built, the two began to babble and spat out their mutual love for one another. Their climax causing Cameron's tiny body to fall atop Nash as they cried and caught their breath.

The kisses were sloppy and meaningful, right up until Nash left for physical therapy. Cameron contemplated their future, unsure if the little queer boy could keep the hockey god to himself. Minutes later he got a call from Nash.

"I've talked to the team about coming out, and I need your help writing a statement,"

Cam's eyes filled.

"-We've just got to keep it to 750 words,"

*

Thanks folks for reading, I've been really enjoying the challenge and hope you've gotten something from my work. Cheers!

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers