The Game of Knock

Story Info
A card game prompts a foursome.
2.8k words
4.56
20.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers

The Game of Knock

If you've read my other stories, you will know that my late wife Mary and I had a reasonably adventurous sex life, with occasional threesomes and foursomes. We even joined a swingers' group at one point, but we didn't stay with it for long. Both of us felt that there was a sort of obligation to perform, and although we enjoyed the variety of partners, and enjoyed watching each other, there were always a few people we wouldn't have chosen to be in the audience. We liked "adventures" that were more spontaneous than that, and we certainly managed to have a few. One of the earliest of these happened when we were in our twenties and before we had children. We could always get up to things without worrying about where the kids were, or having to send them to grandparents for the night!

It started with a simple invitation to dinner one Saturday night. Within our circle of friends we did this a lot, and rarely with any sexual intention. This particular evening was no exception, although it's fair to say that the couple we invited over were attractive, and each of us had done a little gentle flirting with our opposite numbers. Still, we had no reason to think that they were into the kind of adventures that we liked. Most people aren't. Anyway, Steve was an old friend from college days, and his new girlfriend Diana was always fun to have around.

They arrived at our flat bearing flowers and two bottles of wine, which implied they were up for an evening of heavy drinking if nothing else. It was a warm evening, and we were all lightly dressed. Diana, who had a full rounded figure, wore a white blouse and a cotton print skirt that emphasised her dark hair. I couldn't help noticing that the neck of the blouse was undone to the point where it showed a lot of cleavage. I also couldn't help speculating on what the rest would look like. But that's men, I suppose. Not that Mary was any better, when she was in the mood. But she went to arrange the flowers and I opened one of the bottles.

As the meal was ready, we were soon eating and chatting and drinking. After it was over, Mary announced that she had done her bit for the evening, so the rest of us could wash up. In fact, Steve and I told Diana to stay with her in the living room and talk while we washed up. While we were doing that we naturally chatted as well.

"You and Diana seem to be getting on well," I said.

"We certainly are. She's a lovely woman."

"I noticed. Figure to die for."

"True, but there's a lot more to it than that. She's great fun, and willing to try anything once. You know what I'm like - I couldn't settle with a woman who had no spirit. I need the excitement."

"What sort of excitement?"

"All sorts. We've been rock-climbing together, and we're supposed to be going white water rafting in a few weeks. And she's always willing to try things like new kinds of food."

When we'd finished the washing up, we went back in to find that the women had poured themselves more wine, and our own glasses had been filled up. Mary and I sat on our little two seater couch, while Steve sat opposite in an armchair, and Diana simply sat on a cushion on the floor. She flashed me a smile, which Mary noticed. Not that she was jealous or anything: she was the least jealous person I ever knew. Somehow the conversation turned towards party games.

"Mind you," said Steve, "you've got to be careful with some of these games."

There was a dirty chuckle from Diana, who again looked at me and raised her eyebrows, and Mary asked what he meant.

"Well, I remember a few years back going to a party where everyone had a bit too much to drink and a card game got a bit out of hand. You know, people taking clothes off and that sort of thing."

"You went to an orgy?" said Diana. "You never told me about that."

"Oh, it wasn't an orgy. Some of the women got to be topless, but to be honest I think we'd all had too much wine to do anything anyway. And we were young, and a bit self-conscious in those days. I doubt if we'd have been able to go through with it."

Again that dirty chuckle from Diana. "You poor thing. Anyway, what was the game?"

"It was called Knock."

"Never heard of it," I said.

"Oh, it's a silly game really."

"Show it to us anyway," said Diana. "I'm sure you must have some playing cards here."

"We do," said Mary, who went to the sideboard and got out a pack. "Show us how it's done, Steve."

Steve took the pack, removed the jokers, and dealt us a quarter of the pack each. "It's dead simple, really. It's a bit like Snap, which everyone plays when they're kids, except you go round the circle in turn rather than everyone piling on at once. Each person deals a card, face up, and the next person has to follow it with a card that is one up or one down, and also the opposite colour."

"What happens if they can't do that?" asked Diana.

"In that case they bang on the table - or the floor in this case - with their knuckles. That's the knock bit, you see. The winner is the first person to get rid of all their cards."

"Sounds a bit tame," said Mary. "Still, let's give it a go."

It certainly started off being tame. Then at some point Diana was unable to follow the card that had been played, and went to knock on the floor.

"You can take something off instead if you like," said Steve.

Diana laughed, but then began to unbutton her blouse. As we watched, she set it aside, and revealed beautiful rounded breasts encased in a very lacy bra, through which her nipples could clearly be seen. Mary grinned and looked at my reaction. So did Diana, and I thought she was being deliberately provocative. She looked me straight in the eye and licked her lips.

"I was only joking, really," said Steve, "but this is certainly the more interesting version of the game."

Steve played a card, following the one before, and I found myself unable to follow. There was a pause.

"Come on," said Mary. "You know the rules."

I felt I couldn't refuse, so my T-shirt had to come off. Diana raised her eyebrows again, and repeated that lip-licking thing. It was such a brazen invitation that my cock began to stiffen. As I said, she was a very attractive woman.

Mary was next, and also couldn't follow. I began to think that Steve must have doctored the pack! Mary had a one-piece suit on, so she was forced to reveal rather a lot in one go. However, she was game, and stood up. Then she unzipped the suit slowly down the front, smiling at Steve. Fortunately, I'm not the jealous type either! Her matching knickers and bra set in flesh-coloured lace didn't leave a huge amount to the imagination. Her nipples - quite erect by now - were making a bulge in the fabric, and there was a dark patch where her pubic hair nestled inside the knickers.

"Wow," said Steve, with every justification.

Then it was Diana's turn, and once again she was unable to follow. She promptly stood up and briskly undid her skirt and dropped it. We all paused for a sip of wine. I think we needed it! Underneath the skirt she was wearing a skimpy thong so that most of her charms were pretty much on display. I could feel my cock stiffening further, and I don't know what was happening with Steve, but I should think it was much the same.

Steve was able to follow again, which was beginning to arouse my suspicions. He was the only one who hadn't had to take anything off so far. After that it was me, and of course with my luck I also couldn't follow. I stood up and dropped my trousers. The bulge in my underpants must have been obvious to everyone, but no one commented.

At last, Mary was actually able to follow, so there was nothing more to see at this stage. Then it was Diana, who announced that she was again unable to follow. She stood up - unnecessarily, but it added to the impression - and reached behind to undo her bra. Then she reached in front, catching it before it fell to the floor, and slowly slipping it down. It was like a striptease, the edge of her bra slipping over her raised nipples and bending them slightly before she removed it altogether.

"I'm playing my part," she said, "but if you don't lose something soon, Steve, I'm going to think you've rigged the pack."

"Just what I thought," I said, "but he can't have done: it's our pack!"

Anyway, Steve escaped without having to doff anything, and then it was my turn. As luck would have it, I couldn't go either, and I was unsure how far we were going to take this.

"Come on," said Diana. "Let's see what you've been hiding from us."

A bit self-conscious about the erection, I slipped my underpants off and muttered something apologetic about having got a bit overexcited. By way of reply, Mary just leaned over and kissed my cock, licking a little drop of pre-come from the tip. This did nothing to reduce the erection!

Back to Mary again. She stood up without a word and gently slipped off her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts and nipples every bit as excited as Diana's. When I glanced down, I couldn't help noticing that she was cheating: I could see her cards, and she could have followed. Clearly, she was choosing to push the evening in the direction of an adventure. The realisation caused my cock to grow even firmer.

"You know, Diana," said Mary, "I think that man of yours is having things all his own way. You and I should take him down a peg or two."

Without more ado she stepped over towards Steve and began to unbutton his shirt. Diana quickly joined in, and with shrieks of laughter they slipped into the floor and began to strip him. I quickly took up a position behind them, and began to stroke both of the firm rounded bottoms that were facing me. Both of the women turned briefly to look at me, but neither objected. In no time at all, Steve was naked and it was apparent that his cock was in the same condition as mine. I'd never seen it before, and certainly not erect, but it did occur to me that it looked thick and firm, and well prepared for pleasuring either or both of the women. A trickle of pre-come dribbled from me at the thought. Both women were now leaning over Steve, and he was kissing all four naked bouncing breasts. He sucked each nipple in turn, and made a goggle-eyed expression.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven," he said.

The women were enjoying his attentions, and I knew that nipple-sucking was a major turn-on for Mary - not that Diana seemed to find it exactly unpleasant either. Mary was stroking Steve's body, and eventually her hand ended up at his cock, which she then stroked very slowly while he continued to kiss her nipples. Diana sat back on our heels and turned to me.

"Are we all okay with this?"

I nodded, and Steve mumbled something about still being in heaven. Mary pointed towards me.

"See if you can do something heavenly for this one, then."

Diana slipped off her thong and crawled towards me. I put an arm round her, stroked her breast and kissed her neck. She sighed with pleasure, and then pointed towards the other two.

Mary was now naked, and lying on her back on the carpet. As Steve positioned himself between her legs, she raised her knees. We had an amazingly erotic view of her wide open vulva, pink and wet, as Steve's cock, dripping pre-come, came closer to it. As we watched, he pushed the tip of it between her labia and rocked gently back and forth to see if she was ready. She most certainly was! I watched as he slid his full length in until his balls were on her perineum. By then his body was in the way and I could no longer see.

I felt my cock being gripped between delicate fingers. When I looked down, I saw that Diana was lying on her back with her head towards me. She was drawing my cock down towards her mouth, and I scarcely had time to take in the details of her lovely body before I was going down on her in a 69 position. She licked my cock very gently, clearly not wanting me to boil over too soon, and I licked her labia in the same way, progressing to sucking and licking her prominent clitoris, and then to thrusting my tongue as deep inside her as I could get. Judging by the gasps and sighs that came from her, I was getting it about right! From the corner of my eye, I could see that Steve and Mary were moving gently together. I stole a glance, and saw that he seemed to be doing one of the things she likes best - slowly slipping its entire length into her, pressing his body against her clitoris, and then drawing his cock right back until the tip of it was between her labia and he was almost falling out. This normally drives her wild, and she was behaving entirely normally! Then I saw her raise her head and look at us.

"Oh my God," she said, "just look at that. That's so fucking sexy!"

Dirty talk and voyeurism are also two of her things. A cry escaped her, and she lifted her hips off the carpet. Diana and I paused and what we were doing and sat up to look. Steve held onto Mary as she bucked up and down, crying "Fuck me, fuck me, Steve. Come in me! Squirt that sexy come into me!" She then relapsed into noisy sighing while Steve cried out in his turn, gripped her hips and pushed himself as far into her as he could possibly get. They both rocked and thrusted in ecstasy long after his sperm was shot. Always a sign of a good come!

Without a word, Diana turned back to me and gently pushed me down on my back. Then she sat astride me, raised herself up, and gently guided my cock into her eager pussy. She was quite tight to enter, which was a wonderful feeling. I do like this position, because the woman's body is fully available, and I love to play with it. You can stroke your partner's thighs, hips, breasts, and even suck the nipples if she leans forward a bit. It's also one of the few positions where you can actually see her clitoris, and a well-placed thumb or knuckle can stimulate it rhythmically as she rocks up and down. Diana rocked herself slowly, savouring every kind of stimulation I could give her. Then she did indeed lean forward, and I kissed those lovely breasts, sucking the nipples into my mouth and running my tongue over them. I was nearly there myself when she suddenly cried out.

"Oh, yes. Oh yes. This is just lovely!"

I wasn't sure which bit she meant, so I just carried on what I was doing. Her gentle rocking up and down was utterly delightful, and it seemed to stimulate her clitoris just as much as my cock, to judge by the noises she was making. Then it was all too much for us. She fell forward on me, arched her back, and let out a series of cries. I felt my cock being squeezed, my sperm beginning to rise up it, and suddenly I was crying out as loudly as her. I began squirting my come inside her, every thrust a surge of indescribable joy. Like our partners, we carried on thrusting and moving together, just to prolong the sensations. When we finally stopped, we relapsed into giggles. I guess it's the relief of tension that does it.

"God that was good," said Diana. Still holding me inside her, she turned her head towards the others. "How did you get on? It sounded good."

"Oh, it was," said Steve. "It was bloody amazing."

"It certainly was," said Mary. "Really good for the first orgasm of the evening."

We all laughed at that. Then Steve said: "Seriously?"

"Well," said Mary, "the night is yet young."

rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers