The Game They Played Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice got swept up in his game and wanted to play.
9k words
4.48
4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice watched her husband, Daniel, standing at the bar, fetching them drinks. Knowing how much he loved to see her dolled up, she wanted him to have a good view of her when he walked back to their table, so she turned to face him on her chair and crossed her legs. She just loved how Daniel drooled over her, making her feel sexy and desirable even after five years of marriage. Alice wore a sequin, emerald green, strapless mini dress, showing off the flawless olive skin of her upper body, sheer beige stockings and her gold, 8 cm stiletto sandals for the night while preferring comfy, casual clothes at home and for work. Dressing up to hit the town on Friday night was something they both looked forward to after a week in the office. She heard a familiar voice but was shocked by the words.

"I love seeing you in those 'fuck me' heels," the voice said.

"What? What did you say?" She began, looking in the direction the words had come from, and saw her boss, Martin.

"I have never seen your legs, your feet looking so delectable," he continued, "I will worship them one day."

"What are you saying, Martin?"

"Your legs, your feet and red toenails look so delicious in those 'fuck me' sandals, Alice."

"Isn't that inappropriate to say to a married woman, especially when it comes from a married man who is her boss?"

"Yes, it is, but that does not alter the fact your feet look so gorgeous in those gold sandals, and I love to adore legs and feet like yours."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am, Alice," he said, casually dropping his phone that bounced under the table.

He squatted before her, but instead of reaching for his phone, he put his fingers on the back of her heel and kissed her nylon-covered toes. It was a sensual, lingering kiss while he inhaled the scent of her foot and nylon that covered those gorgeous red toenails, then reached for the phone and stood up as if nothing had happened.

"Are you here with your husband?" Martin asked casually.

"Yes. How about you?" Alice said, still recovering from what had just taken place.

"My wife, she had to go to the restroom. Where is your husband?"

"Getting drinks," she said, looking towards the bar.

Daniel stood at the packed bar, patiently waiting for his turn. He glanced towards his wife and saw a middle-aged man standing at their table talking to her. "Who is that? I cannot leave her alone for one minute without someone trying to hit on her," he thought, but instead of feeling jealous, he felt proud. He saw Alice looking at the man, astonished as he squatted at her feet. He heard the bartender's voice and, turning towards him, ordered his drinks. When he glanced towards his wife again, the man was still talking to her, but by then, she smiled as he stood before her, and they casually interacted.

Daniel heard the bartender calling him and, picking up his drinks, returned to his table just as the man walked away.

"Who was that guy?" he asked his wife whilst handing her a glass.

"My boss, Martin," she replied, sipping her cocktail.

"Your boss? I never met him."

"Yes, he is here with his wife. Came over to say hello while the wife went to the restroom."

"Ah, how convenient, and I just happened to be stuck at the bar," he said in mock annoyance.

"Are you jealous, Tiger?"

"Do you want to join them?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No, I thought of asking them to join us, but it is our night out."

"Okay. How about a dance, Wifey?"

"Sure," with that, walking to the dance floor, they got lost in each other's arms, and her boss slipped from their minds.

That night in bed, as Daniel's cock was rhythmically sliding in and out of his wife, bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm, Martin's words and how he kissed her toes in the crowded bar crept into her thoughts. She could not shake the image of him worshipping her foot and kissing her toes, while the memory of his warm lips touching her nylon-covered toes sent a shiver through her highly aroused body, heightening her arousal, surprising her as her body began to quiver uncontrollably under her husband's. She felt mortified for thinking of her boss sensually kissing her foot, but on the other hand, she could not deny it was quite a turn-on.

Lying in each other's arms, she was still thinking about how her boss had adored her foot and asked herself what was wrong with her. She was considering telling her husband but felt ashamed of how the thought of another man making love to her feet made her feel. Having those thoughts, she drifted off in her husband's arms, only to wake late Sunday morning. Opening her eyes, she could smell the aroma of coffee lingering in the air while she stretched out in the bed, feeling cosy under the quilt. Thinking back to the night before, the dance, and how Daniel made love to her, she felt happy and content. Suddenly, her boss's words crept into her thoughts, his bold statement, "I will worship them one day", making her shudder.

"What's wrong with me?" She asked herself, trying to shake off her thoughts while getting out of bed. When her feet touched the carpet, seeing her red toenails, the vision of Martin kissing those toes flashed in front of her mind's eyes, and she felt a thrill rush through her. "Ugh!" She exclaimed in frustration, heading for the kitchen. As the day passed, Alice's thoughts kept returning to what her boss had done in the bar, and she recalled his words many times, "I will worship them one day", each time making her feel a hint of excitement that ran through her body. She tried to fight it, but the more she fought against the sentiment, the more the idea excited her.

She thought of telling Daniel about what Martin had said and done but didn't know how to broach the subject and did not want to upset him either. "In any case, it might not have been anything, and I am just overthinking it," she reasoned, but the seeds had already germinated in her mind. This whole experience was new to her; the feelings she started to develop and the kink of someone worshipping her feet other than her husband began to thrill her.

On Monday morning, Alice dressed for work as she had done every morning, wearing a white blouse, dark trousers and black flats. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and applied light makeup. Arriving at the office, she felt a knot in her stomach, not knowing what to expect after what had happened on Saturday night. Seeing her boss enter the workplace made her nervous. She watched him walk to his office, but he did not look at her even once, and as the day went by, nothing seemed to be different from any other day. Feeling a lump in her throat, Alice spoke to her boss several times, but he did not mention anything about their conversation in the club, nor did he look at her differently. By the end of the day, she felt a bit desponded.

On Tuesday, it was the same, and even though she spent over an hour in Martin's office behind closed doors, he never said anything about her feet, what he wanted to do to them or what had happened Saturday night. In fact, he did not even look at or talk to her in any other way than as a subordinate, a colleague he had to accomplish a task with. By the end of the day, she was determined to find out if Martin meant what he'd said or if it was just all talk and no substance.

"What do you think about me wearing dresses, skirts and heels to the office?" She asked Daniel in bed that night.

"I guess you could. But why the change?"

"I feel like I am just a plain Jane. I know you like it when I make an effort, and I hardly ever do."

"Go for it, Wifey," Daniel said, rolling on top of her and kissing her lovingly.

The following morning, she put on her underwear and pantyhose, slipped into a blue sweater, a black skirt that ended just under her knees and her black 2 cm heels. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and applied more makeup around her eyes and a darker shade of lipstick. "I wonder if Martin will notice me now," she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Martin entered the workplace and headed for his office without looking at Alice just once, which made her feel somewhat deflated while she nervously stood at her desk in clear view of her boss. It was mid-afternoon when Martin called her into his office. Entering, he looked at her and smiled.

"You look different today, Alice," he said, motioning for her to sit on the chair across his desk.

"Thank you, Sir.., um, Martin," she said, even though she was unsure what she thanked him for.

The meeting lasted an hour, and at the end of it, leaving his office to return to her desk, she heard Martin's words while opening the door, "I will worship your legs one day, Alice."

She felt her legs go weak and quickly returned to her chair to regain her composure. "Oh my god, Martin is serious. He said it twice now," she nervously mused. "Why do I feel like this?" she asked herself, her hands trembling. She dressed similarly the rest of the week; Martin looked her up and down every time she entered his office but did not say more about it. That frustrated her, seeing Martin was waiting for her to make a move, but she wasn't sure how. She decided to kick the can further down the road while driving home Friday night.

"I want to improve my look. Will you help me, Tiger?" She asked Daniel at lunch on Saturday.

"Sure, Wifey. What's on your mind?"

"I have a lot of party dresses and a couple of shoes for hitting the town, but I only have my boring outfits for the office," she said then, quickly added, "and home."

She nervously looked at her husband, who was eating his lunch whilst not showing any signs of suspicion as to why she really wanted to go shopping. She took a sip of her wine, waiting for any remark, but as none came, she felt relieved.

"I thought.., maybe we could go shopping to freshen up my wardrobe."

"Sure. When do you want to go?"

"Like, right now," she said, smiling sweetly.

"Let me see my dairy... Okay, my afternoon is free."

"Jerk," she said and wrapped her arms around Daniel, kissing him on his cheek.

On Monday morning, getting ready for work, she slipped into a new summer dress with the hem just above the knees and a pair of black slingback stiletto pumps with 6cm heels. Smoothing out the pantyhose on her legs, she looked at herself in the mirror and thought, "This should make Martin look."

"Wow!" Daniel exclaimed when she entered the kitchen, "You will turn heads today, Wifey."

"You like, I assume?" She said, grinning.

"Like? I love how you look, Wifey," Daniel said, swooping her into his arms.

"Watch the makeup, Tiger."

Daniel was genuinely excited seeing his wife dressed so sexy and couldn't hide his delight even if he wanted to. If only he knew all this change started because of what Alice's boss had said to her that Saturday night in the club. She knew, even if she did not want to admit it, dressing sexy was to get Martin's reaction rather than please Daniel, even though she was delighted about how Daniel had reacted. She had no idea where all this was going or if she would even let Martin worship her feet, but she was swept up in his game and wanted to play.

Sitting at her desk, butterflies dancing in her stomach, she kept watching the door for Martin. When he arrived, just like any other day, he headed for his office without looking at her, squashing her girlish excitement. But then her phone rang, and Alice heard Martin's voice asking her to come to his office. The butterflies started up instantly and intensified in her belly while walking to his office. Entering, she saw Martin sitting on the couch with papers spread all over the low table. He patted the seat beside him and watched her walk across the room. She was nervous; she had not been this skittish since dating Daniel.

Sitting beside her boss, she could barely focus on the work. All she wanted to hear was what he thought about her look and if she was good enough to have her feet worshipped, but he just kept talking endlessly, "blah, blah, blah," then handed the papers to her, asking her to go over them for any errors. Alice stood up and walked towards the door, feeling somewhat deflated.

"Great improvement, Alice. I eagerly await the day I will worship your feet. You are so close."

"What do I have to do, Sir?" she asked, surprising herself.

"Shorter skirts, higher heels, sandals, even mules."

"Thank you for your feedback, Sir," she said, leaving Martin's office.

That night, arriving home from work, Daniel found Alice behind the sawing machine. She had a large number of skirts and dresses laid out on the couch as she was busily sawing one of them.

"What are you doing, Wifey?" Daniel inquired, kissing her on the head.

"I am making these old rags a bit sexier for my Tiger."

"Uh, I like that," he responded, noticing most of the items were the ones they purchased last Saturday.

When she finished hemming the skirt, she tried it on. It was low on her hip and did not even come down mid-thigh.

"Oops, I think I made it a bit too short," she lamented, making sure Daniel could hear it.

"I like it," his eyes lit up, seeing his wife's shapely legs on full display.

"Hmm... Could I wear it to work?" Alice pondered.

She hoped Daniel would say yes and tell her she should. She wasn't disappointed as after asking her to spin around, he declared it was okay for work. "I will be back in a jiffy," Alice told him and rushed out of the room. On her return, she had her 8cm gold stiletto sandals on her feet, the highest and sexiest heels she had at that time.

"How about now, Tiger? Is it still okay for the office?" She asked, spinning around on her heels.

"Perfect," he said, swooping her into his arms.

"Are you sure it is not too much?" She pressed.

"It is perfect. You should wear those tomorrow."

"The heels, too?" She asked while holding her breath.

"Yes, definitely," he responded without thinking.

"Okay, if you think so," she said, delighted.

Relieved, Daniel had no objection to her dressing so sexy for the office while hoping it would be to Martin's liking. If only Daniel had known why she was so keen to dress she had started to dress, how it could change their lives and his life, he might not have been so enthusiastic about her wearing that skirt with her gold strappy sandals, but he was clueless. He was delighted seeing Alice changing and how it seemed to affect both of them, but it was for different reasons.

On Monday morning, arriving in the office, Martin walked by her desk as she nervously waited for his approval. He noticed how nervous she was in her sexy outfit and told her to be in his office in ten minutes, giving her time to compose herself.

"You wanted to see me, Martin?" she asked, standing at his door.

"Yes, yes I did, Alice. Close the door behind you."

She did and began to walk towards his desk.

"Stop, stay where you are," he said, and she did. "I assume you are dressed like this to please me, Alice. Is that right?"

"Yes," she nervously murmured, looking at the floor.

"Look at me, Alice. Always look at me unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Sir," she said, her cheeks turning crimson.

"Let me see you, Alice. Spin around and do it slow."

"Yes, Sir," she said and slowly spun around on her heels, feeling her cheeks burning.

"Very nice, Alice. I love what I see."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Tell me, Alice. Do you want me to worship your feet?"

"Yes, Sir. I do."

"I knew you would. I saw it in your eyes in the club. You wanted me to continue kissing your toes back then."

"Yes, Sir."

"Raise your skirt a few centimetres, Alice."

Nervously, she bit her lower lip and raised her skirt a couple of centimetres until her panties were almost visible.

"That's enough. I am disappointed in you, Alice."

"I am sorry, Sir. How can I do better?"

"Well, a man like me hates pantyhose. It is either stockings or nothing."

"I will correct that, Sir."

"That is what I expect from you, Alice. Now, return to your work," Martin said, turning his attention to his laptop, to his work.

While sitting at her desk, Alice wondered why she was so compliant after all what was happening between Martin and her had nothing to do with work. It was his fetish for her feet, the taboo she got caught up in, finding the thrill it gave her addictive. She was worried about how what she was doing would affect Daniel, but seeing him so thrilled by her change gave her assurances it made him happy, and maybe he did not have to know after all. The idea of dating Martin had not occurred to her, nor that they would ever fuck, it was just the thrill of a simple foot fetish in her mind.

Returning home that night, Daniel was all over her, making her orgasm three times. She needed that after what had happened in Martin's office. Just thinking of it made her horny; her pussy was on fire, soaked in her juices, craving for relief and Daniel's cock.

In the morning, Daniel was delighted to see Alice in her green dress that she hemmed up and had a plunging neckline showing some cleavage. She wore suspenders and stockings but did not tell him. "He will find out that tonight if he wants to fuck me," Alice thought. Later on, sitting at her desk, she anxiously waited for Martin to call her into his office, but to her disappointment, he never did and left the office at lunchtime. That night when Daniel discovered that she had been wearing stockings, he fucked her in the living room with her dress bunched around her waist. Alice was delighted with their sex life and felt vindicated for allowing Martin to capture her in his net of foot fetish.

Late Wednesday afternoon, Martin asked her to come into his office, telling Alice to close the door behind her as she entered, and when she did, he motioned for her to stand beside his chair while closing the laptop. He looked at her and, without another word, raised the hem of her skirt. Alice's cheeks turned crimson while he inspected her legs and stockings, but she did nothing to stop him.

"This is very nice, Alice."

"Thank you, Sir," she said submissively without hesitation.

At that moment, the realisation she would do anything for this man hit her. He lured her into his web, slowly taking away all her power and will to resist him, to say no to him while leaving her with this unfathomed desire to please him. "Would I suck his cock, let him fuck my pussy, my arse, do anything he wanted me," she wondered. She did not want to hurt Daniel. She had already gone way too far with Martin but felt powerless. She knew in her state of mind her life and Daniel's were in Martin's hands, which scared her. Despite that, she stood there while he examined the welt of her stockings under her dress, eagerly waiting for his words.

"I will make love to your legs on Friday after work," he began, sending a shiver through her body. "I can see you like that."

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Tell your husband that you will go shopping or any other excuse but not that you will have to stay back in the office."

"Yes, Sir, I will tell him I will go shopping."

"Good girl."

"Now, go home and be ready for me on Friday."

"Thank you. Goodnight, Sir."

"What the fuck! Why, why can't I resist this man? He is at least 25 years my senior, overweight with a large potbelly, grey hair, and even bolding on the sides, yet I cannot resist him. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Daniel kisses my toes, sucks them, licks them, so why?" She yelled in the car on the way home, then she continued in quiet resignation, "I am addicted to his game. I cannot resist the thrill, that is why." Daniel was just as enthusiastic as previous nights but saw the concern on Alice's face. She brushed it off with a ''long day in the office" comment, and they cuddled and kissed while watching a movie.

The following day, nothing happened in the office, as Martin ignored her unless it was a work-related issue. Alice had a tormented mind; the Angel in her mind was telling her to stop this madness before things got out of hand while Succubus was prodding her to continue. Daniel, seeing her on Thursday night, gave her a sensual massage, and they made passionate love. As they drifted, she decided not to go through with it, tell Martin she was out, and to reinforce her statement, she would dress her old ways.