The Game They Played Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her morning shower, Alice fastened her black suspenders around her waist, opened a new envelope containing sheer beige stockings and carefully rolled them on her legs. She attached the stockings to the suspender clips, slipped her feet into her gold sandals, and fastened the straps around her ankles. She looked into the mirror and sighed, "I am so weak. I am sorry, Tiger, I cannot resist his game." She picked black boyshorts and slowly pulled them up on her legs. Seeing herself in the mirror, she murmured, "This won't do," removed the boyshorts and searched for something sexier. Holding up her translucent black thong, she smiled and pulled it up on her legs, then slipped on a black dress with deep cleavage and enough length to cover the welts of her stockings, applied her makeup and headed for the kitchen.

Daniel was drooling all over her, wanting to kiss her lips, hug her, feel her. She had to tell him to behave several times. When she was about to leave, she told him she would go shopping after work, not to worry.

"I hope for something sexy," he said, smiling broadly.

"You'll find out soon, Tiger," she winked and turned towards the door on her heels.

Daniel followed her with his eyes as she walked to the door, looked back over her shoulder and raised her skirt until the olive skin of her thighs was visible above the top of her stockings.

"Have a fun day, and remember I love you," she said and was out the door.

She felt nervous and excited at once, finding it hard to focus on anything work-related, and when Martin called her into his office mid-morning, she could barely hide her excitement.

"Please, close the door behind you, Alice," he said, looking up from his computer.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, thinking, 'Why do I always call him Sir?'

"Have you told your husband you will be late home tonight?"

"Yes, Sir. I told him I would be doing some shopping."

"Good girl."

"Be late back from your lunch, and on your return, tell me that you were sorry and will make up for the time tonight. Preferably, do it while someone can hear you. We don't want tongues wagging in the office. People already gossip about how you have changed in the last few weeks. You might like to visit this shop and pick up a few items you can take home," Martin said, handing a card to her.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You look delectable, Alice. Now, go back to work," Martin said, and his eyes returned to his laptop.

Alice did as Martin had told her and visited the store. She had never been to a store like that and was surprised by all the sexy heels and articles of clothing on offer. Strolling through the aisles, she picked out a pair of black sandals with spiky 14 cm stainless steel stiletto heels, thinking Daniel would go gaga seeing her in shoes like that. She had never worn anything that sexy and high for him or anyone. Wandering into the next aisle, she saw mules. She had never worn mules, but seeing a pair with 14 cm spiked heels intrigued her, and she had to try them even though she doubted she could walk in them. "If only I could learn to walk in them." she thought, wobbling around the store for a few minutes. Just as she started to feel confident, she saw a man looking at her lustfully.

"If only my wife would wear fuck me mules like those," he murmured.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Alice asked, surprised.

"You have great legs for heels like that."

"Thank you," she said and remembering Martin had mentioned mules, she decided to buy them too.

When everyone had left the office for the weekend except Alice and Martin, he called her into his office. She felt so nervous she could barely walk on her legs.

"Come here, Alice," he said, looking at her as she had never seen him looking at her.

"Yes, Sir."

She walked to him and stood beside his chair, hands behind her back while waiting for his words. Martin turned towards her, lifting the hem of her dress to expose the skin above the welts of her stockings.

"Just the way I love it, Alice."

"Thank you, Sir," she said, nervously biting her lips.

"Sit on my desk, Alice," he said.

She noticed his desk was clear of all his work. She slid onto it, facing Martin, her legs dangling between them in the air as they intently looked at each other.

"Do you want me to make love to your feet, Alice?"

"Yes, Sir," she murmured.

Taking her feet, he placed them on the chair beside his thighs, causing Alice's legs to spread wide enough for Martin to see the outline of her delicate pussy through her diaphanous panties with a damp patch. He put his hands on her knees, slowly sliding up on the sheer nylon-covered thighs, raising the hem of her skirt until her olive skin was visible above the welts of her stockings. Leaning forward, Martin softly kissed her knees and thighs while inhaling her delicate scent. Sitting back on his chair, he looked into her glossy eyes.

"You are a sexy slut, Alice," he said and noticed the wet patch on her panties grew in size.

"Yes, I am, Sir."

"Does your hubby know his wife is a slut?"

"No, Sir," she replied nervously, biting her lower lip.

"Maybe he should, Alice. Maybe he would love to know his wife is a slut."

"I don't know about that, Sir," she said, wondering why he was talking about Daniel.

But Alice was too far gone to worry much about that, and all she wanted was to feel Martin make love to her feet as he had promised. She felt her right foot raised and showered in kisses, Martin paying attention to every area of her foot around the straps of her sandal. After a short while, he put her foot on his pants, on his cock, and took her other foot into his hands. Lying back on the table, Alice closed her eyes while enjoying the sensation of his lips and tongue on her delicate toes. She was in heaven as the sensation of the taboo clouded her mind. Alice felt Martin place her feet on the edges of the chair and stood up. She heard shuffling, and when she looked up, she saw his cock standing proudly between her legs. He removed his clothing and sat back on the chair.

Taking Alice's feet, he removed her sandals and placed one of her feet on his chest while bringing the other to his lips, kissing and sucking her toes through the nylon. Alice's head flipped back onto the table as she felt Martin's tongue lick the soles of her feet, and a loud moan escaped her lips. He smiled to himself and placed her foot on his shoulder while taking the other to make love to it. Licking the sole of her foot, he noticed Alice begin to tremble.

He told her to make him cum with the soles of her feet while bringing both of her feet to his chest. She raised herself onto her elbows and caressed his soft breasts with the soles of her feet. His chest felt spongy to her touch, unlike Daniel's with his hard, muscular body, and she liked the softness, the flabbiness. She caressed his nipples and could feel them harden under her big toes, then lowered her right foot to his potbelly, which felt like a soft pillow and thought, "I wonder how it would feel to cuddle up to his naked body. He's such a teddy bear."

Lowering her feet to his cock, she pushed her knees as far apart as she could and took Martin's hard cock between the soles of her feet. This action caused her skirt to bunch up even higher on her thighs, fully exposing her thong-covered pussy to Martin, who did not miss how soaked the sheer panties were and how delicate her dark pussy lips were and thought, "One day, I will make love to her."

Firmly holding his cock between her toes, she began to stroke him until, sitting on the desk watching her boss in fascination, he shot his spunk on her stocking-covered toes. Alice's pussy was aching for release, ready for anything. She wanted to orgasm, to release the carnal desire in her body, but Martin had other ideas. He sucked his spunk off her toes, enhancing her arousal even more, and put her sandals back on her feet, kissing them a final time.

"Go home to your hubby, Alice. Fuck him like you never fucked him before," he said and began to dress.

Frustrated, Alice got off the desk and, feeling cheated and incredibly turned on, headed for the door, leaving without saying another word. She was angry with Martin, almost furious, for not taking care of her aching needs. Entering her apartment, she swore, "I'll show the bastard you don't leave a woman high and dry."

"Hello, Wifey," Daniel greeted her as she attacked him and fucked him for a couple of hours.

"So how was shopping?" he asked, lying exhausted on the living room carpet in each other's arms.

Weeks and months passed, and she dressed provocatively for work every day, showing her legs and feet off to Martin while rebuffing his attempts to worship them. She could see the frustration on his face and the lust in his eyes seeing her. It was a Wednesday night when Daniel told her he had to go on a two-day training course in two weeks' time. He would be leaving on Tuesday night and be back on Thursday. Alice immediately began to form a plan to get even with Martin for leaving her high and dry.

When Alice arrived home on Tuesday night, the night Daniel was leaving, he swooped her into his arms, kissing her passionately before bending her over the sofa and eating her pussy into an orgasm. As her orgasm was wreaking havoc on her body, he entered her and fucked her forcefully. Daniel came hard while Alice's orgasm kept rolling on and on, but he had to leave, so he pulled out of her once he had emptied his balls, fixed his clothing, kissed her lovingly and headed for the airport.

When Daniel was gone, Alice collapsed on the couch, exhausted. She thought of cancelling her plans but wanted to take revenge on Martin. "You don't leave a woman hanging," she said to herself.

The next day, Daniel walked into his hotel room and threw himself on the bed after a long day listening to experts on the new system his company was about to implement. Dinner was not for another hour, more than enough time to shower, he thought, and to surprise Alice. They agreed to call each other at about ten o'clock when Daniel left for the training. Fresh out of the shower, still only wrapped in a towel, he picked up his phone, and while scrolling to the messaging app, he noticed his security app. He paused, and instead of calling Alice, he clicked on the security app.

Moving into their apartment, Daniel installed a camera in the hall and another in the living room. He could not install anything outside of their apartment but thought having those two would record any intruders. There was no point in setting notifications as it was unlikely anyone would break in, but if so, the cameras would record the intruder. Since the first weeks of the installation, he had not looked at the app.

When the app opened, showing live pictures, he saw a man sitting on their couch. "Who the fuck is that?" he exclaimed, and just then he realised it was Alice's boss. "What is he doing at our place?" he asked aloud as Alice walked into the living room, handing him a drink. Then, he heard her saying, "I'll be only a minute, don't go anywhere, Sir." She walked out of the camera's view, and by the direction she headed, Daniel thought she went to the bedroom. He quickly closed the security app and called her on a video call. It rang out once before she took the call, sitting at her dressing table.

"Hello, Tiger," she said, sounding a bit flustered.

'Hello, Wifey," Daniel responded.

"I didn't expect you to call so early. Is everything okay?"

"Oh yes, everything is fine. I have a few minutes before dinner and thought I would surprise my sexy girl."

"That is so sweet," she said while smiling, but Daniel could see the nervousness in her manner.

"What will you do tonight?" he asked.

"I've just got home, so have dinner, change into something comfy and maybe watch Friends."

"Sounds good," Daniel replied, barely able to stop himself from calling out her lie.

"Well," he said, "enjoy yourself and don't do anything I wouldn't."

I love you, Tiger."

"I love you too. Bye."

He ended the call, or more accurately, as she did, he felt his stomach sinking into a pit. His Alice was lying to him, the first time he had caught her lying to him. How many other times, he wondered while sitting on the bed. Daniel turned the security app on and ensured both cameras recorded every moment of the night in the cloud. He dressed and joined the trainees at dinner, finding it hard to focus on anything but what was happening at home. Daniel wasn't good company and was back in his room by nine o'clock, considering to call, look at the cameras or wait for Alice to call. He decided to wait for her call, see what she would say, and watch the recordings to verify. It was 15 minutes after ten when she called, lying in bed tucked under their quilt. Daniel was still fully dressed, sitting in the armchair near the dark window.

"Hello, Wifey," he said, answering the call.

"Hello, Tiger. How was your dinner? I see you are not ready for bed yet," Alice said, pouting.

"Yeh, just got back into my room," he lied.

"I guess I better let you get ready for bed. I am a bit tired myself. I will go to sleep if you don't mind."

"Sure, sweet dreams. Talk tomorrow."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"That was curt. Is the boss still there, I wonder?" Daniel thought, then nervously opened the security app.

Looking at the live pictures from the cameras, he saw the lights were off, and no one was in the living room. It did not change the way he felt and thought, "They could be in the bedroom fucking on our bed." "Our bed!" He yelled and punched the armrest of his seat. Finding the recording, he stopped it and began to watch the pictures.

Martin sat in the living room patiently waiting for Alice while drinking the beer she had given him. It had been ages since he fucked her feet in the office, and since that time, Alice teased him continuously while rebuffing any attempt of a repeat. "A few more minutes did not matter now," he thought.

"Does Sir approve what he sees?" Alice's voice came from the door.

"Yes, Alice," he said, turning towards her, "Just the way I love my slut."

"Am I your slut, Sir?" Alice asked.

"Yes, you are, Alice, you are my married slut," Martin said, smiling broadly, knowing that finally, he got what he pined for, for months.

Daniel was stunned hearing their words, felt the anger swell in his guts and had to stop the video to compose himself. It took several minutes before he was calm enough to restart the video again, and when he did, Alice walked into the picture. "What the fuck!" He screamed, seeing her wearing a fine, black gossamer robe that clung to her smooth, flawless olive skin. Under the robe, she had suspenders and panties while her legs were in beige-coloured sheer stockings. He felt his cock harden, seeing his wife so damn sexy and yelled at his cock, "Not now, you dickhead. Don't you see she is cheating on you?" Tears began to form in his eyes.

"Does Sir want to kiss my feet," Alice asked, walking to Martin.

"Yes, I do, my slut."

Alice put her nylon-covered foot on the couch between his legs. He touched the top of her foot, gently caressing her ankle while her toes were pressing on his cock, his balls. She stepped back from him, slipped her mule on and spun around on her heels.

"Does Sir like my mules? They are the highest mules I have ever worn."

"Yes, I do. I love how you look in those fuck me heels."

"I bought them for Sir's pleasure," she said quietly, biting the corner of her lip.

"You have legs for fuck me heels, Alice. You should keep a pair like those under your desk just for the office."

Martin stood up and stepped in front of Alice, who reached for his tie, loosened it, and pulled it over his head. In a few minutes, he was standing before her naked as she removed his clothes one by one.

Daniel felt the tears running down his cheek and anger boiling in his guts while the image became blurred on his phone screen. He stopped the video and cried for minutes. The tears slowly dried up, and numbness took over. He restarted the video.

"Sit on the couch, Alice," Martin said.

"Yes, Sir."

Martin knelt before her, sitting back on his heels, removed her right foot from the mule, placed it on his shoulder and undid the suspender clips. He carefully rolled the stocking down her leg and brought it to his face to inhale its scent before tossing it aside. Turning his attention to her foot, he kissed and licked her bare toes, swirling his tongue around them, paying attention to all her five digits. The scent and taste of her foot was intoxicating to Martin, making his cock harder as he breathed in her odour. He made love to her toes but, knowing what really turned Alice on, began to make love to the sole of her foot. Soon, the erotic feeling was too intense for her, and she fell back onto the couch, soft moans leaving her red lips.

She was in heaven, thinking she could really cum from this, but Martin stopped before she could and, lifting her other foot, seductively removed her stocking while carefully watching her. He tossed the crunched-up stocking to the side and brought her toes to his lips, administering the same treatment as he had done to her other foot until her legs began to tremble. Martin stopped, raised himself onto his knees, took her ankles, and lifted her feet onto his shoulders with his now hard cock between her thighs. He began to rock back and forth fucking her legs only centimetres above her thong-covered pussy, making his cock grow even harder as he kissed her bare ankles.

"Yes, Martin, fuck my legs, fuck your slut," she said, showing signs of arousal.

"You like being my married slut, don't you. Your panties are so damp."

"Yes, Sir. Fuck my legs, please."

Martin reached for the rope of her robe and pulled on it until it became loose, then opened her sheer robe to expose her naked body to his eyes. Holding her ankles once more, he pushed them together while kissing the soles of her feet.

"Play with your pussy, slut. I want to see you cum while I am fucking your legs."

"Yes, Sir," she said, sliding her fingers into her panties.

She felt aroused much more than she intended to be when her phone beeped on the entertainment cabinet. She ignored it in her state of mind, thwarting all her plans as, at that very moment, all she wanted was to climax. And she did soon after Martin had begun to lick the soles of her feet ever so tenderly. Alice started to quiver while her legs jolted and her orgasm washed over her. Feeling and seeing Alice in ecstasy triggered Martin's own, and he shot his spunk onto her stomach and sheer thongs. When he calmed down, having no more to give, he kissed Alice's feet once more and lowered her legs on both sides of him. They watched each other for a few seconds.

"Thank you, Sir," Alice breathed heavily, trying to regain her strength.

Martin sat before her on his heels, his hands on her knees while looking at her pussy under the spunk-covered thong. He was about to push her legs further apart to lick his jizz off her stomach and panties when Alice jumped up, suddenly remembering her phone had buzzed and rushed to pick it up. His eyes followed her, feeling disappointed while thinking he was so close to licking that delicate pussy of the slut.

"You have the best legs to fuck, Alice, the best legs, period," Martin said, watching her standing near the television.

"Shit, Daniel is on his way," Alice said, sounding panicky, "You better go, Martin."

"We should do this again, Alice," he said while dressing, "I love to fuck your legs."

"We'll talk about it later," she said, hurriedly ushering him out the door.

But instead of leaving, he turned around, stepped up to her and pulled her into his arms against his body. It took Alice by surprise, but as she felt his chubby body against hers, she melted against him. "He is really just a teddy bear," she thought, "my teddy bear," and smiled, her head on his chest. He softly kissed her hair, considering telling her that one day he would make love to her, but thought the better of it, not wanting to push things too fast, too far, pulled away and left.