The Game They Played Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, when Martin was gone, Alice sat on the couch while her thoughts were all over the place. The evening did not go to plan, for she wanted to kick Martin out before he had a chance to cum, but when he told her to masturbate, her plans collapsed the moment her fingers touched her clit. Despite her plan flopping, Alice wasn't upset but rather glad about how the evening had played out. She loved what Martin had done to her, the way he had made love to her feet and made her cum while fucking her thighs. "He is just a teddy bear," Alice thought, making her way to the bathroom, not sure of anything anymore.

But by the morning, Alice decided she would tell Daniel everything, not wanting to live a life knowing she deceived the one she loved. She knew the risks and that she might lose him forever but hoped Daniel would forgive her foolishness. She did not want any distractions before she faced her husband on his return, thus texted Martin, telling him she needed to sort some things out on the home front and would not be in. He understood, neither bringing up the night before in their messages.

Daniel managed to view the recording right until Martin left, feeling mixed emotions. Alice undoubtedly cheated on him, but it only went as far as mutual masturbation. "Was that enough reason to divorce her?" He pondered, knowing deep in his heart that he did not want to divorce her, but what she had done was wrong, a taboo. Daniel went to bed undecided about what to do, feeling hurt by what she had done behind his back and that hurt him the most, behind his back.

Sleep did not come easy for Daniel, nor did it last long, waking to the image of Alice lying on the couch, her robe wide open as Martin fucked her legs. Daniel's cock was painfully hard, and he began to masturbate, watching her, watching them with his mind's eye. He wasn't sure if it was about Martin fucking her legs or just seeing his beautiful wife in the throes of an orgasm dressed sexy as hell that turned him on, but as he watched them with his mind's eyes, the image of Martin fucking her tight little cunt sprung into his thoughts, and in an instant he felt his balls tighten, causing him to squirt his spunk all over the bed. It shocked him, yet sleep came easy after his orgasm.

Daniel woke with the image of his wife lying on the couch, her body fully exposed to Martin's eyes as he fucked her legs and kissed the soles of her feet. He could feel his cock hardening again but ignored it, feeling confused. The overwhelming emotions Daniel had felt the night before watching his wife, the anger, the sorrow, and the jealousy began to subside while replaced with a sense of excitement, and it confused him. He did not understand, nor did it make sense to him. Why he got so excited thinking of them, thinking of Martin fucking his wife.

He picked up his phone and watched once more the recording where Martin brought Alice to her orgasm and felt a mixture of jealousy and excitement whilst his cock became rock hard. He grabbed his meat and yanked himself into another orgasm. Lying in bed with spunk all over him, Daniel felt good and realised it wasn't what she had done that hurt him the most, but the fact she had done it behind his back. He needed to talk to her, understand her, the what and why, and where their marriage was heading. He had to go home and talk to Alice.

That night, entering their apartment with trepidation, Alice welcomed him, wearing the outfit she had worn the night before while smiling nervously. Daniel thought she looked ten times hotter than in the video as they softly kissed.

"We need to talk, Tiger," she nervously whispered.

Her words sent shivers down his spine. She took his hand, leading him to the couch where her legs had been fucked by Martin the night before. That image flashed through Daniel's mind, and seeing the way she dressed, he felt tempted to take her, but not just fuck her legs but her pussy as well. Only her words stopped him at that moment. As they sat there, Alice held his hands and looked into his eyes fearfully as she began to speak.

"Please, Daniel, hear me out before you form any opinion. I will be honest and tell you everything as accurately as I can recall them," she said demurely.

"I will, I promise, Alice," he said, knowing already in detail what had happened the previous night, but he needed to know before he made his final decision on their future how Alice had gotten there and why.

She looked down at their hands and nervously began to tell her story from the time Martin kissed her foot in the club. As she spoke, she desperately held onto Daniel's hands, trying not to leave anything out. It took her an hour to recite everything she could remember. Halfway through her story, he already knew he would not leave her. What she had done was not the right thing to do, but it never got beyond a game of foot fetish and masturbation. When she finished, Daniel saw tears swelling in her eyes while looking at him.

"I am sorry, Tiger," she murmured, looking at their hands.

He smiled and told her to stand, to let him see how she looked. She nervously did and spun around on her heels as Daniel told her. He stepped before her and asked her to remove all his clothes. Once naked, Daniel told her to sit on the couch, and he sat on his heels before her as he made love to her feet just like Martin had done the previous night. Alice was confused, not understanding what was happening. How Daniel could make love to her feet the same way as Martin had done it, but she loved what he was doing. Kneeling before her, he brought her legs to his shoulders while guiding his cock between her thighs. He began to fuck her legs as he watched her surprised impression, then pulled on the rope of her robe until it was undone and parted the garment, exposing her body to his eyes.

"You like being my married slut. Your panties are so damp," Daniel said, thrusting back and forth.

Hearing Daniel's words, her eyes opened wide, remembering Martin's words the night before.

"Yes, Sir. Fuck my legs, please," she replied breathlessly, wondering what Daniel would say.

"Play with your pussy, slut. I want to see you cum while I am fucking your legs," Daniel said, watching her expression.

"Yes, Sir," she said, sliding her fingers into her panties.

She didn't understand how Daniel could say the exact words as Martin, but his behaviour turned her on, and she began to tremble, legs twitching as she had her orgasm wash over her. When Daniel saw her trembling, he pulled back, removed her panties and entered her, fucking her hard with her feet at his lips, kissing and licking them. Alice had her second orgasm when Daniel squirted his spunk into her body. After pulling out of her, he sat on the floor beside her legs and aimlessly ran his fingers on her smooth thigh.

"Alice," he began, "I have to confess something too."

She looked at him nervously, wondering what it was, but he only kissed her knee and sat quietly for long seconds.

"I had known about last night before I came home today."

"Really? How?" She asked wide-eyed.

"It was by chance," Daniel said, looking into her eyes.

Then, he told her everything, even that he woke up in the middle of the night, thinking of her as she lay before Martin and began to masturbate. And when the image of Martin fucking her popped into his head, he came hard. And, when he woke, he came again, but that time watching her and Martin on his phone.

"You dog!" Alice exclaimed, "I am so glad you installed those cameras, Daniel," she said, running her fingers in his hair as he rested his head on her thighs.

"Me too."

Daniel stood up and, taking Alice's hand, led her to the bedroom, where they cuddled and kissed until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Alice dressed her old ways: sweater, trousers and flat shoes, wanting to return to how things used to be and to reassure Daniel her foolish games were over, but entering the kitchen, she saw the disappointment in his eyes.

"Really? Is that how you'll dress again? Where is my sexy Wifey?"

"Do you want me to dress sexy after what has happened?"

"Of course."

"Are you sure?" She looked at him suspiciously.

"Yes, I am. I want the world to see what a sexy woman you are, what a hot wife I have."

"Aren't you worried knowing what I have done?"

"The clothes you wear will not change what you do. Only what is in your heart will."

"If you really want me to."

"Yes, go and change and be my sexy Wifey," he said, swooping her into his arms for a passionate kiss.

Ten minutes later, Alice walked into the kitchen wearing a short sky-blue dress, stockings and matching pumps. Seeing Daniel, she spun around on her heels.

"Does this please you, Sir?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

"I love how you look, Alice," he said, smiling broadly.

"Martin will think I dressed for him, and I still play his game," she said while Daniel walked her to the front door and kissed her lovingly.

"No more games in the office or anywhere else, Alice. You can tell him it is over," Daniel said, ushering her through the front door, "until I install more cameras in the apartment."

Alice spun around on her stiletto heels to look at her husband.

"What? What did you say?" She asked, her eyes wide open, her mouth gaping as he closed the door.