All Comments on 'The Game We Started'

by comu_cm

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WACC

How to end it.... It's called revenge... Find a new woman to fuck. And divorce the cheating cunt.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THE NAME OF THIS GAME IS

pin the penus on the cuck, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fag cuck shit

# 1

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! 5 stars ;)

BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years ago
Well written

I'm interested to see how he ends it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Only because he started this dumb shit would I even suggest this but he really want to stay together than he should start to fuck other girls to see if it bothers her and if not he should just walk away . It's seems there is no going back for her. Even with him allowing her to act like a pig she cheats on the rules . She lies and goes over board. Really he should just cut his loses and dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It already IS ended.

You lost.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Pfffft!

Typical cucky writing, no respect, no equity, hubby never gets any pussy during the hot wifing, has no balls to do anything substantive, 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chill the fuck out!

It's a story, everybody chill out. Some people are Very quick to criticize and it's annoying. If it offends you... Then why the fuck are you reading it?! Ugh.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 8 years ago
it's called divorce

That usually stops cheaters. They can't cheat if their not married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BTB......!

BTB......!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good effort, and well written, but.....

Yeah, after the first one it was somewhat the husband's fault, but this was going to happen anyway. Move on, she's a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-chill the fuck out

Exactly. Maybe you should take your own advice. Why don't you chill out and let people have their say. I recommend not reading "comments", they seem to upset you.

No comment on story. Anytime a tag has the word "big cock", I know it's not going to be worth the effort to read. (signed ML)

romancerromanceralmost 8 years ago
No loving here

She doesn't love him. He doesn't love her. Wrong category. Would have been a 5 in the "I wanna share my pain" category - too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Right From the Start

The first time she treated him with disrespect. His Company function and his wife is carousing and carrying on with a jerk nephew name Joshua and...believe me, everyone knew what was going on.

So, surprise, she does this? She later states that because he had considered and talked a bout a threesome to watch and that made it okay for her to make a slut out of herself and him at a Company function...No...this is a cheap, no class slut and fucking a jerk on top of it. No matter what he thought, she had to be publicly exposed and divorced.

O think if he really was curious, then a conversation and deal would be made by two people who loved and respected each other, the basis of which would be...we'll do it with strangers - NOT colleagues, friends and neighbors.

In the end he wants to figure out how to end it...really? Ask his wife, she'll tell you...just shut-up, your idea, I like it and you will just have to be loving and caring for me...GD idiot...end it...BTB and divorce you friggin idiot! Play as a happily married privately, okay if that is your thing but this bitch cist you everything at your company...money, prestige, respect and probably any future once planned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simple Stupid

I would have been gone by her second drink and never looked back so I would have never seen her smile as she dropped her thong and by the time the time the divorce photo arrived she would have already known she ws no longer my responsibility... games that don't end before the disrespect starts flying are called divorce battles, not games... thank God for stupid people, They keep Solicitors in business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just plain stupid

My friend's son found a burned body in the middle of one of their fields just last week. Police were called, did their work, took them over a week to release to the news that it was a lady from 2 states over that was murdered. Makes you wonder if she was a cheating whore that pushed her husband a little too far. Something like some of the dumb bitch's in some stories on this site!

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
Not Anything New

William had all of the clues... he even listed them. Josh was right on the line. Meaning Jody did almost everything the way it was suppose to happen. Although she did blur the line some. But the big thing there was her reaction to Josh when the night was over. The next two guys she brought "home", and then ignored her husband all night, then letting her new "hung" lover join her in the marital bed making hubby sleep on the couch? About that time hubby should have grabbed his suitcase and simply said good bye. But no, she conned him into letting her have one more fling. Saying it would be the last on. Low and behold she bring a "BBC" home and then proceeds to do the same as the last guy. How many times must she throw it in bills face before he gets the idea?? It would be better that he cut his loses and found himself a new place to live. Without saying a word to his "so beautiful wife" that he was so proud of. And leave her a note with that pic they sent him with the time stamp clearly highlighted. Telling her the game was over and so was the bullshit marriage. Wiil William grow the balls to cut his loses? Or will he try to save a marriage that's already lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
divorce

sounds great

dculodculoalmost 8 years ago
That "anonymous" spamming the comments

why are you so butthurt??? it's a STORY!!! most women won't do this unless they are big time sluts who love gangbangs, being forced or their husbands ALLOW it so it's not like it's a representation of the "real world". and sighting that nicole woman who was murdered as some "cheating bitch", she could have easily visited family or was kidnapped and dumped. the fact that you assume she was cheating when there was no evidence to point to that means you clearly have a complex.

as for the story, love the emphasis on the thick fat cocks pounding this slutty wife myers oh my that was the highlight. i just wish he would stop walking out of the room because it cuts off the story of them fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another writer that wants to suck dick but pretends to be straight.

My GOD, I wish the scum on this site would grow the fuck up!

Seriously, why are you wasting your lives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Funny. Keep writing, . . .

what else have you got to do? Great lampoon of the old fool with the trophy wife. He deserves it. Any man who takes any pleasure from his wife having sex with anyone other than himself is a dickless poltroon. Laughing all the way to the 1 key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband

Boring!!! More sewerage on LW. Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Solution

One Glock + at least one full clip (empty on completion of live " target practice")= problem delt with. The only true ultimate solution in this case.

davwoodavwooalmost 8 years ago
Very erotic

If you don't enjoy these stories read another genre. I read some of it to my wife who got very aroused. We are well on our way to living out something similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish the story

Let's see what you got. Is this guy a wuss or does this guy have some balls. Finish the story..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck

Now she has got a BBC and changed the rules of the game her husband cock is now redundant and he becomes cuckold, he can bring women home and fuck them in front of his wife when she has no one might make her jealous and see's what her behavior is doing to him. If that doesn't work, have the locks on the house and when she arrives home tell her go back to the BBC. cancel all cards and do all you can to protect your assets the serve divorce papers. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How does it end?

We can't tell from the last sentence whether he means end the "Game" or end the marriage. Either way, the marriage probably ended when she began to disrespect him, even it the whole thing is partly his fault. A guy sort of has to feel sorry for him. He made a bad decision to indulge in the game to begin with, but still, he didn't sign on for what he ended up with.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You screwed up

Now your wife is a.committed whore. Welcome to cuck city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Lincoln Tunnel

Forget a chastity belt,hubby needs to install an Easy Pass detector in her navel to collect the fares from all the big dicks entering that hole! ~ This was never a marriage but rather an old geezer latching on and marrying Hotsy Twatsy. Just another sad cuck story,albeit with scum flying all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but what a loser, now wifey will do as she pleases, she has lost respect for hubby, she will dump him for a younger rich man with a big cock and unless there is a pre nup hubby will get to pay for her to be a slut, why do men think it's a good idea to start on this sad journey.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, how to end it, she's a slut, she craves big cock, hubby needs to find a tall building, and jump off, best end for a total twat.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It would have been best if this story were submitted in German like most of the others from this cuck loving source. I cannot read German and have no plans to learn to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous