All Comments on 'The Games Couples Play?'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
i122i122about 2 months ago

This was a painful read on so many levels!

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 month ago

Don’t give up your day job! This atrociously written story was horrible.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Yuk story, Cuck drivel, untagged BEWARE. Avoid if you hate this shit.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You never know what your spouse has done; but as usual a racist story as if the only cock worth having is black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow your brain must be leaking out of your ears. You get off on the bullshit? 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Moronic

Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

Stupid and racist! All black men's wives are whores for his friends and foe's? Really? Not negative enough ratings for this!

Madison1492Madison1492about 1 month ago

Stupid and no one’s fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Disappointed. I have fucked several men in our neighborhood, all with my husband's encouragement, but I never suffered any humiliation. Try harder.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 month ago

The quality of the writing is somewhat lacking. It's a quickly written outline of a story, with the expected grammar errors of jotted notes.

The story content is a racist parody of a cuckold story and seems deliberately intended in Loving Wives to "poke the trolls" to elicit hateful responses and 1-bomb ratings.

I give it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As far fetched as some might find this I can see it happening. I could be tempted to let a Blackman manipulate my wife, getting her high and fucking her again and again. Training her to enjoy the naughty nastiness of being married to a white man but having a black man fuck you when he wants.

I love watching without her knowing as he seduces her and gets her to agree to suck his blackcock. How proud he is of its size knowing she won’t be able to stop thinking about it and next time it will be even easier.

It’s so hot seeing her weaken until she lets him “ put it in just alittle bit”. I love knowing shes lost and will be easy for him after she has a taste. I can’t wait to see her on her hands and knees with her ass up for him to slide his long thick blackdick in her and hearing her say how much she loves it.

It’s so hot seeing my wife become a needy slut for a Blackman to own.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for another Hot Hot Hot Story. WOW that could have been me and my wife but Terri Cheated on me with a classmate and I dumped her. LOL live and learn. The Sluts are always the best fucks, just don't expect them to be exclusive to you. Great job and Great Effort. Very Arousing story. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.