All Comments on 'The Games We Play'

by Legmistress

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyover 7 years ago

Very hot, will there be more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Too long. Not enough "action" Not very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous!

Don't pay attention to the narrow minded comments. Any man willing to open up to experience the other side of the coin so to speak will be that much more in touch with his partner and thus appreciated for it. Nothing says it has to turn him into a sissy. This is fun and games with the partner, keeping the marriage fresh. Well done and hope you continue this story and or add more. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot and sexy.

That was so hot. My x g/f tried that on me years ago and it was like something that open up which was inside me for years. Some how she must have known. Now she makes me wear panties all the time.

plsirronplsirronover 7 years ago

It was a good story with a lot of nice action. I'm not into the humiliation and such though. A little slut talk is cool. The two top new I sucked a strapon was kinda cool & I enjoyed the slut talk.

I think it was cool to have him find the dildo under your skirt - a fantasy of mine.

Another cool fantasy of mine is to be dressed like a woman and be fucked in the ass. I like the ass fucking but never dressed up.

More please.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I often dream and fantasize about my wife doing exactly what happened in your story. I want her to dress me in her panties and bra, then feed me her strapon cock in both my holes. I want to suck her cock and then get fucked by her. Maybe I'll leave this story open on my computer for her to see. Maybe she'll get the right idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it,

Love the story. This could be me and my wife. She found out early that I like her under ware. She also used it to enhance our sex life. 36 years latter, she still dresses me about once a month in stockings, panties and makeup and uses the strap on with no mercy. She has O after O. Please keep this going. She now has us doing this in public areas as well. She loves to be pegging me in a hotel room with the curtain open thing some one may be watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wives

Nylons against the skin will give you away every time. Men can't hide how they feel about wearing nylons. Their cock gets super hard feeling it slide up and down on your cock. Your wife will tease you when she finds your turned on . Thing is that she gets turned on when you run your hand up and down her as she wears the same. I love it when my husband has his on and I have mine on rubbing my ass against his crotch. He's cum in his hose on several occasions. I love to tease him all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Boring story.

And it's MARIAN, not MARIANNE.

One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous