The Games We Play

Story Info
Gilmore Girls. ROGAN. Power play. BDSM. Anal. Oral. Nipples.
2k words
4.55
4.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
46 Followers

This is a post-AYILT AU which I've created and this is just a glimpse of the bigger story. But it's perfectly readable on its own. Rory and Logan are married and have three kids. They also enjoy in consensual powerplay and various types of kinky sex, role play including elements of BDSM. No humiliation in my opinion.

---

The wind blasted snowflakes against the large gridded doors that opened up to the deck, overlooking the Atlantic ocean, as the wood in the fireplace crackled and popped, creating a very different level of comfort inside compared to the outside.

They'd gone for a quick two day break from Nantucket, hopping over to Martha's Vineyard, leaving the kids with Lorelai, Luke and Emily. But kids really were furthest from their minds right now.

The wildly sexy black lace underbust corset that Rory was wearing, that and just that, took Logan several very long minutes to take in. First, Logan let his eyes feast on her. He admired the way it supported her delicate breasts, her nipples already pert for attention. The slight chill in the room, which hadn't yet been fully warmed up by the blazing fireplace was probably the cause for the latter at this point, but it looked hot nonetheless.

The absence of panties was particularly enticing naturally, leaving her exposed in her current pose - on her knees on the heavy wooden coffee table, thighs positioned wide open and hands behind her back.

It was too tempting to just look, and Logan let his fingertips graze the tops of her shoulders, neck and back, making her anticipation grow, as he passed her, inspecting her form.

Logan's hand slid slowly over the curve of her ass next, causing her to let out a small sigh. Rory craved for his touch, no matter whether it came in the form of a caressing stroke or a slap at this point. But the slap didn't come, not yet anyways.

He walked around her once more, stopping in front of her, and observed her nipples - dark cylinder shaped long nipples. Damn, there was just something about them that pulled him closer. He bent from his hips, his semi casual slacks and tight-fitting dark turtleneck really making him feel like he was overdressed compared to his wife, and took her left nipple into his mouth. He'd sucked on them too when she'd been lactating. He loved it probably as much as she loved the suction. Now they'd run dry, but that suction he could still offer her. His lips created a vacuum around her areola, making her let out a low moan.

As the suction released, he grazed the nipple with his teeth, biting on it gently and pulled. He could already smell her arousal.

Logan stood up again, observing her expectant stare. His lips barely hid his smugness, but delaying giving her what she wanted was the best part of this.

After walking back and forth in front of her for several long seconds, which felt like minutes, he suddenly stopped and jerked the same nipple he'd teased earlier, stretching it.

Rory let out a yelp but Logan knew it was more pleasure than pain. She loved nipple play.

He bent down again and sucked on her right nipple fiercely, as if he sucked strongly enough that might somehow make her milk flow again. He still remembered that sweet taste, her breast, full to the brink dripping delicious white liquid down her body as she rode her - a memory from the past popping into his mind just then.

Abruptly he released the suction, continuing to graze that nipple more times than the other, but skipped pulling it.

She tasted so good that he wanted some more of her taste. His lips landed on her neck next, trailing down her neck, kissing it, his hands roughly handled her breasts, squeezing and pulling on the nipples.

Pulling away, panting, having gotten a little too close to the point of no return, he walked around her again, and then jerked at her hands, holding onto her own elbows voluntarily, telling her to move to the floor. Thankfully the stone floor had a kangaroo skin carpet just there, giving her a little treat by providing a softer and warmer surface for her knees. She was going to need it.

"God, you're gorgeous Ace," Logan murmured, allowing his hands to trace the edge of her corset, chest and neck again, intertwining his fingers in her deep brown hair. The way her blue eyes looked up at him was the look he could never forget. She wasn't just the sexiest creature on the planet, it spoke of dedication, love, trust and of everything they'd been through together.

With a swift movement, his other hand opened his fly. He didn't need to tell her what to do.

With one hand she helped herself to his already firm arousal, pulling it out. Once out, her hand took the position behind her back again. Her lips tasted him, swirling her tongue around his tip, causing him to sigh from pleasure on the first touch.

Rory licked along the length of his sizable member, then taking his tip into her mouth fully. She could already taste his precum on her tongue. She let her tongue swirl around his head again, making a U shape with her tongue over his most sensitive spot.

"You're so good at that," he exhaled, approvingly.

Rory's head bucked, taking in all of him, for a moment being too eager and experienced a gag reflex as a result. Rhythmically alternating by speed and rotating her mouth around him, she soon continued, not allowing the gagging to bother her. She'd done this before plenty of times. She knew she was good at it.

Powerplay had become their escape besides the more comfort-seeking sex that happened in their bedroom after the kids went to bed or woke. Rory swore she loved it as much as he did. Hence, he grabbed her hair a little more firmly, but making sure he had enough, and fucked her mouth with more force, leaving traces of her saliva dripping down her chin, making her gag a few more times.

"You like that, don't you?" Logan asked, maintaining a stern tone, holding his member still in her throat.

Her eyes blinked twice for 'yes'. She was already able to communicate a lot of things while bound, gagged or otherwise unable to speak. She loved the way he controlled her, used her, and always in the end made sure she was left satisfied - she trusted him to know what was best for her, and he did.

Logan suddenly released his grip on her hair and pulled out, leaving her on the floor, kneeling, legs still wide open, hands behind her back, holding her own forearms. Her lips were reddened, her face a little flushed, but she was unable to fully hide the smile on her face, trying to stay in character. She'd told him, it was the rare feeling of giving up control, because she was normally responsible for so much around the house, why she loved this.

He walked slowly around the room, letting her anticipate his next move - that was half the fun in this - not knowing what was coming. God, he could just get off on that view of her like that alone - he thought, the wet traces of her juices glistening on her inner thighs in the light illuminating from the open fireplace.

Logan stood in front of her, positioning his member just at the right height of her mouth again, already seeing her wanting to take it in her mouth eagerly. Instead of letting her do that, however, he roughly pulled her up and marched her into the kitchen.

Logan bent Rory over the kitchen counter, her hands now resting on the counter bent from the elbows. The gorgeous lacing on the back of her corset almost made her look like she was from another era. He let his open hand caress over her ass and the back of her thighs. He could tell she was anticipating a slap. But no, that was not in his plan right now.

With a swift move he got some ice cubes from the machine, took one piece in his mouth and sank his cold tongue between her folds. Her wet slit was one of his favourite places. His tongue was joined by his fingers, careful not to actually enter her. He moved up and down her slit, circling around her clit, taking his time.

Her low whimper carried until the cube melted and returned once he retrieved another one. After a long teasing session of tongue and fingers, bringing her to the brink of her orgasm twice, having by now become an expert in teasing her, reading all of her small signs in this game of theirs, he delved his fully erect cock into her wetness unable to hold off any longer.

"Ughh...," was the low gasp that left her lips, speaking of relief.

It was the warmth of his arousal inside of her that she loved so much - he knew that too. He fucked her with full force, bottoming out against her cervix. Her muscles squeezed around him, creating a welcoming passage. That didn't slow him one bit, only making him thrust harder. With perhaps a dozen thrusts she became undone, arching her back as her insides clenched together. He let her waves carry, steadying his pace but didn't stop completely.

Logan slapped her ass then, so that it left a red mark. Suddenly he pulled out, leaving her core missing his warmth.

As he stepped back behind her three seconds later a large dab of cool lube poured onto her sphincter.

His open hand slapped her ass again.

After allowing her to accept what was coming, he allowed the tension to hold a moment longer.

Logan trailed her outer labia, reaching up to her ass, circling her sphincter several times. She really didn't need a lot of foreplay after what she'd just felt, and he could just feel it from the way she curved her back and pushed back on his fingers. She wanted more.

His throbbing cock pushed into her narrow passage with determination, making both gasp simultaneously. Entering her, then holding still for a moment, allowing her to adjust, was like another layer of pleasure, like a parallel universe that was unnecessarily tabooed. He really didn't know why they'd waited so long to take advantage of it.

"You feel so good, fuck," Logan groaned and began to move slowly, before hastening his pace. She felt almost impossibly tight, as if milking him.

Their bodies smacked together, Rory pushing back just as he pushed forwards. It was a team effort, Rory craving for another kind of release, and Logan for a release that he'd already delayed with all of his willpower.

His orgasm finally won, allowing several spurts of his thick hot cum splattered into her, some ejecting onto her lower back as he pulled out having lost his focus for a second, his climax having nearly caused him to black out.

When the world began making sense to him again, his ears ringing a little, he turned her around, and kissed her, squeezing her between himself and the counter, needing to steady himself after the exertion. His hand took the sperm from her back and brushed it over her pussy possessively.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, simply holding on to him. It was a wordless appreciation of each other, years worth of studying each-other's bodies guaranteeing a 100% success rate at getting the other off exactly the way they both wanted. There were very few unexplored things between them when it came to their physical release by now - there was no-one they trusted more.

"Shower?" she asked, kissing his lips again and then bit her lip.

"Uh-uh," Logan replied, and the two trotted towards the bedroom's en-suite, where they continued to soap each other from head to toe, lingering in the hot shower much longer than would've been considered sustainable.

GG_smut
GG_smut
46 Followers