The Games We Play

Story Info
Sometimes we play games to enrich our sex lives.
2.9k words
4.3
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rracoonz
Rracoonz
57 Followers

This story contains edgy sexual games between a married couple, which might border on forced sex. It is fictional and between two consenting adults.

If this type of scenario bothers you, I would suggest you move on and don't read it.

Comments are welcome.

The Games We Play

Nicholas Rogers reclined in the steamy water of the hot tub. The water pulsed against his back, taking away the stress of another day in the office. An ice-cold cocktail in his hand dripped cold droplets down his fingers. It was his third of the evening. The jets made the water swirl around his nude body, causing his limp cock to float freely with the currents. Secluded in the tree surrounded yard, he and his wife, Jennifer, never wore suits in the tub.

He closed his eyes, feeling relaxed and content.

He heard the tinkling of ice cubes against glass and opened his eyes to see Jennifer, his wife of 12 years, setting a glass on the table next to the tub. She turned away and slipped out of her robe, hanging it on the hook of a privacy screen.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked, not waiting for an answer.

Nicholas watched her lithe body climb into the water and lower into the corner opposite him. She stretched out her arms onto the sides of the tub, letting her 36 D breasts float at the water's top. Swirling bubbles tickled at her nipples. Her eyes were already glassy from drinks she had before entering.

For a long period, Jennifer stared directly at Nicholas' penis, dancing side to side in the pulsing water between his legs. Moving forward, she slid between Nicholas' open legs and kissed him. She lowered her mouth and sucked hard on his wet neck. Instinctively, Nicholas reached an arm around her and tried to pull her naked body against his.

Jennifer sat back, pushing his arm to his side, and whispered, "Don't touch me."

Nicholas' mind raced. 'What? Again? What the fuck??'

She moved back from him and slid to the side of the tub, leaning out to grab her drink from the table. Her bare butt pointed straight towards him, almost coming out of the water.

Setting his drink on the edge of the tub, Nicholas quickly slid in behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body back against him.

With both hands, she pushed her way free and glared back at him. "I said don't touch me!" Her voice was louder and more demanding.

Confused, Nicholas slid back into his corner and grabbed his glass. Taking a big swig of his drink, he watched her turn back and lean further over the edge. Her ass was now completely out of the water and her legs splayed enough for him to view the open folds of her pussy. He wanted to reach out and slide his hand between her legs, feeling the soft open lips. He hesitated, perhaps too long, and watched as she returned into the water, drink in hand.

She slid in front of him, sipping from her drink. Her steely eyes watched him over the rim of the glass. She moved closer. Her hand drifted to his thigh and then rode up to his hip.

"I want you to just watch me," she said coyly. "I want you to want me, but not touch me...until you can't stand it."

Can't stand it? Fuck!! He was already there! His erection should have shown her that.

She kept talking, "I am going to the other side and let one of the jets get me off. You can watch if you want, but you can't touch me."

She placed her drink on the tub's edge and slid to the far side. Maneuvering herself over one of the pulsating jets, she grasped onto the side of the tub.

"Ooooohhhh... That feels so good," she cooed, as the jet shot heavily against her exposed clitoris.

Nicholas took another deep gulp of his whiskey. His heart quickened with the thoughts of what she must be feeling. He envisioned the hot water pounding hard against her clit and then blowing through the fluttering folds of her pussy, vibrating them with the jet's bubbly flow.

Her fingers clenched the side of the tub as her head dipped, eyes clinched shut, concentrating on the sensations between her legs. Her mouth gaped open with gasping breaths as her free hand found her breast, pulling a hardened nipple.

It wasn't long before her trembling body gave way to convulsions as a climax roared through her.

Nicholas just sat there, staring, envisioning the act that had just happened. His hand stroked his hard cock.

Jennifer slid back to Nicholas and kissed his bare chest.

He reached out and squeezed her breasts, floating in front of him. Again, his arms were pushed away.

"Don't touch me."

Jennifer moved away. She climbed out of the tub and grabbed her towel, drying herself. "I will be inside, when you are ready to come in." she teased.

Wrapping the towel around her, she scurried off into the house.

Nicholas sank back into the seat, his stiff cock waving good-bye. Downing another gulp of his drink, he closed his eyes and recalled another time she had pulled this shit.

It was a few months ago, when they were in the kitchen. She was sitting on one of the tall bar stools in her robe. He couldn't recall what had brought it on, but she had told him he couldn't touch her. He was going to show her differently.

"Don't touch you?" he exclaimed.

He dipped her backward, supporting her body with his arm around the back of her neck. Only the small round seat cushion and his arm kept her from falling onto the tiled floor. He bent down and kissed her mouth deeply, sliding a hand into her robe and groping at a bare breast.

"I'll show you 'Don't touch me'," he scolded her.

His mouth moved to her dangling neck, and he sucked heavily at it, and bit at the soft skin. His hand pushed down and roughly pulled her robe open, exposing her nude body. She hung there, suspended between the stool cushion and his arm. Her legs and arms hung loosly downward, totally exposed and at his mercy.

Lifting his head, he warned, "I'll touch you. I'll touch you whenever and wherever I want."

His free hand grabbed at her exposed breast and squeezed, making the nipple point upward, as his mouth came down and sucked eagerly at it. Squeezing harder on the flesh, he shook it back and forth, then harshly pulled and tugged the nipple. He moved his lips back up, again biting and sucking at her neck.

"Don't touch me," he mimicked. "This beautiful body is mine. I will do what I want with it."

His hand released its tight grasp on her stiff nipple and quickly slid down her body, forcing her flayling legs apart. A finger drove into her pussy, already flushed with desire. Then, two fingers curled themselves deep inside her slick vagina, finding her spongy g-spot and pumped vigorously in and out of her. His lips moved back to her mouth, sucking at her tongue and lips. Her naked body hung there, exposed, trembling with pure passion.

Unable to move, for fear of falling from the tall stool, she dared not resist him. His slick fingers slid from her vagina and vigorously rubbed at her sensitive, swollen clitoris. Within seconds, she neared a climax. He pushed his two fingers back into her vagina as the heat shot up through her belly, causing her whole body to shake and shudder. The only thing that kept her from falling off the stool was his arm around her back and the firm grip on her gushing pussy.

When her tremors finally subsided, Nicholas lifted her shoulders and raised her back into a sitting position on the kichen stool. He grinned menacingly at her.

"See? I'll touch you! I'll touch you however and whenever I want," he said, half-jokingly.

Jennifer just sat there wide-eyed, still in recovering from the intense orgasm. Dazed, not a word escaped her mouth.

"Maybe that was it," Nicholas thought to himself. "Maybe she is testing me again!"

Swallowing the last of his drink, he climbed out of the tub. His throbbing hard cock waved back and forth with each movement. He dried himself, slipped on his robe, and headed into the house. He was horny. But, she kept pushing him away, teasing him.

Then, a thought flew into his head. Months ago, Carl, a good friend of Nicholas, had been experiencing problems with his prostate. His doctor gave him a prescription for Viagra. Jokingly one night, Nicholas asked him for one of them to play with. Carl walked away, then returned to the room, handing Nicholas a plastic bottle containing four of the pills.

"Here, Nick," Carl had said. "They didn't seem much help to me, and with some other meds, I don't need them anymore. Maybe you can have some fun with them."

Carl shot him a huge grin and Nicholas stuffed them into his pocket.

Rummaging through the bathroom cabinet, Nicholas found the bottle behind several toiletries, just where he had hidden them. He pulled them out and read the label.

Take one tablet before sexual activity, it read. He continued. Another label read, Warning. Seek medical attention for an erection lasting more than four hours'.

"Yeah, right," he quietly laughed to himself. As if he would ever go to the doctor complaining of a long lasting boner! Besides, Carl had told him they hadn't helped him very much.

Nicholas opened the container and popped one of them in his mouth. He bent down and took a drink from the faucet to swallow it. Looking up into the mirror, he stared back at himself.

Again, Carl's words flashed through his head. "Well, if one is good, two must be better," he told himself. He took a second pill and put the container back in the cabinet.

Nicholas wandered through the house, looking for Jennifer. Entering the bedroom, he found her on the bed. She had slipped out of her robe and was lying nude on her belly, reading a book. Standing at the foot of the bed, he gazed up her partly separated legs. Her firm thighs gave way to the roundness of her bare ass. He could see the soft lips of her pussy, just below. An instant ache began in his loins as he imagined slipping his growing cock into her from behind.

He quietly dropped his robe and climbed up the end of the bed. Before she could move, he crawled over her, straddling her legs, and lowered himself on her. His thickening cock hung between her legs. He kissed the back of her neck and pressed his pelvis against the smooth, soft skin of her butt. A shudder ran down her body as she lifted her ass to feel him.

Then suddenly, she squirmed out from underneath him, pushing to the side.

"You can't touch me," she told him. "But, I can touch you."

She reached out, placing her fingers around his swollen penis, slowly stroking up and down its length. Jennifer watched as his scrotum tightened, lifting his ball towards the hardening shaft. She leaned down and sucked the head into her mouth, sliding it in and out of her moistened lips.

"Oh, shit! That feels good!" Nicholas exclaimed, leaning forward and reaching down to grab a dangling breast.

She slapped his hand away. "I told you not to touch me."

He fell back onto the bed.

"Fine, baby. Work your magic," he mused to himself. A small grin pulled at the corner of his lips.

As Jennifer stroked his hard member and sucked the engorged head, Nicholas felt the blood pulsing in his groin. His cock filled with pressure, stretching the tightening skin. He looked down and saw thick bluish veins bulging along the sides of his pusing shaft. The rubbery head of his cock was swollen and felt as if it might split open from the pressure building inside it. He felt he was no longer just a man with a hard penis. He was now a throbbing, rock hard cock, with a man attached.

Jennifer raised her head and looked down at his swollen member. His shaft was thicker than she had ever seen. The bulbous head sheened from her saliva and its stretched skin. As she stroked down its length, she felt the veins on his shaft rippling through her fingers. The balls were pulled tight against the sides of the swollen shaft, ready to deliver their heavy load. An instant wetness escaped her vagina as she yearned to feel his cock inside her.

Climbing over Nicholas' hips, she placed her knees on either side of him. She grabbed the swollen monster and guided it toward her opening. Her hips lowered and the thick head stretched her, as she forced her way downward. Pushing harder, the engorged shaft filled her vagina, reaching deeper into her body. She shook as she lifted herself upward, feeling the veins on the shaft grate against the slippery lips of her pussy. She moaned.

She slammed her body back down, feeling her clitoris smash against Nicholas' pelvic bone. She ground back and forth over it, then raised herself up again until she could feel the head almost slip out of her.

Nicholas grabbed Jennifer's hips and forced his burning cock deep into her. Her body shuddered as an orgasm approached. Nicholas slid his aching cock in and out of her, feeling the heat building in his loins.

Jennifer's body broke out in sweat, just as the first wave of her climax shot through her. She buckled against Nicholas as his cock continued sliding into her tight, sopping vagina. Wave after wave racked through her, leaving her trembling and weak.

Suddenly, Nicholas yelled, "Fuck! I am going to come!"

He hips thrust hard, pushing the swollen cock deep into her. His testicles clenched, and his shaft swelled larger.

Groaning loudly, "Oh, FUCK!", he felt the hot cum rising from his enflamed balls.

His cock throbbed and began pumping sperm into her depths. Shot after shot escaped his burning cock.

Afterward, they both lay breathless. Jennifer was limply lying on his chest. Both of them motionless, waiting the recovery from their heated climax.

Nicholas was amazed that his cock stayed hard and swollen. He slowly moved it slightly up and down the slippery walls around it.

Jennifer moaned and lifted her head to look at him. "Really?" she questioned.

Nicholas' only answer was a grin, as his thrusts became longer, harder. Jennifer's body had not fully recovered when the rigid member easily slipped in and out of her cum slicked pussy. Feeling the heat rising inside her, she began moving her hips to match Nicholas' movements.

Nicholas suddenly stopped and pushed at Jennifer's shoulder, rolling her off him. He slid off the bed and grabbed her waist, rolling her onto her belly. Pulling, he slid her down till her legs dangled off the end of the bed. Leaning forward, he spread her legs and pushed his hard cock back into her from behind. Holding her hips, he rocked in and out of her slippery wet vagina.

Jennifer's second orgasm soon ripped through her; exploding deep in her pussy and traveling up to burn at her nipples. Her body quaked and then collapsed fully onto the bed.

"Not yet, you bitch!" Nicholas thought to himself.

He pulled at her hips and made her stand, legs spread, bent over the bed. He thrust back into the slippery vagina, feeling their wet cum from their earlier orgasm slip out of her and drip down the shaft of his cock. He thrust faster, driving the engorged cock deeper into her. Her sweaty body fell across the bed, gasping for air. He wrapped an arm under her hips and pulled her up against him, penetrating furiously into her. His free hand reached down and coated a finger in the slippery cum oozing out of her.

His finger found its way to the puckered opening of her ass and pressed firmly against it. The arm under her hips pulled upward, forcing her ass onto his slick finger, while driving his cock into her more deeply.

Jennifer's breathless voice tried to scream, but only gasps of hot breath escaped her lips as her sweaty wet body was violated from behind.

Clinging roughly around her waist, Nicholas thrust his aching cock in and out of her sodden pussy with wild abandon, making her body thrash like a rag doll.

Jennifer came for the third time, her body heaving wildly over the bed.

"Ahhh...Oh, my God!" somehow escaped her lips, as Nicholas' brutal thrusts kept pounding into her.

Then, Nicholas' cock exploded, almost bringing tears to his eyes.

After a few more thrusts till his cock completely emptied his balls, he pushed her forward onto the bed and fell upon her back, his arm still holding tightly around her and his finger buried deep in her ass.

After a short while, Nicholas could feel his manhood finally softening inside the slippery wetness of Jennifer's vagina. It soon shrunk and slipped out of her.

He released the hold around her hips and slowly withdrew his finger from her behind.

Jennifer lay motionless under him, sweaty, shaking, and totally exhausted.

Nicholas rose on wobbly legs and looked down at her naked, trembling body.

Proudly, he thought to himself, "Don't touch me? Ha! Don't touch me, indeed."

Jennifer remained still, her breath finally returning. A small smile crept across her face. Her game had worked again.

Your comments are always welcomed. I hope this little tale sparked something within you.

Rracoonz
Rracoonz
57 Followers