The Games We Play Ch. 14

Story Info
Scott's day of deep humiliation starts with a haircut.
9.3k words
3.93
5.8k
6
8

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. Recently, Scott learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, seriously hooked up, and chapters 8-9-10 were the fun times Jacob and Julie have together and the fun they had telling Scott all about it. Chapters 11-12-13 saw Scott's return from Europe and the immediate dominance asserted by Jabob and Julie. In this chapter, the long awaited day of deep humiliation for Scott begins with his trip to Jacob's barbershop.

This chapter is told from a third-party perspective.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

The day has arrived, today is the day that Scott is going to experience the greatest level of humiliation in his entire life, and Julie was going to experience an absolutely fabulous day with her lover, getting to meet the other men that have been important to Jacob for his whole life and career while also getting to be on her strong man's arm at the company event that he will star at.

The night Scott got back from Europe a week ago, Jacob had explained to him that on this day they were both going to get haircuts to look their best for the company event later that evening. Jacob, Julie, and Scott were going to go to the annual company awards banquet, something they had all been to multiple times. But this year the day starts with Jacob, who is also Scott's boss, shaving off my Scott's hair. It was set up as a deeply humiliating event for Scott, and Julie and Jacob were greatly looking forward to it.

Additionally, for this year's awards banquet, while Scott and Julie will both be there as usual, she won't be there with him. Julie will be there with Jacob. She will arrive with Jacob. She will sit with Jacob. She will work the crowd with Jacob. She will dance with Jacob. And most importantly, Julie will leave with Jacob. About 10 hours from now there will be no doubt in anybody's mind who Julie belongs to. She will obviously belong to Jacob and Scott will face the public humiliation of that, with the special fun that most of the public who knows about it will be his coworkers.

The interesting part is that the awards banquet may not actually be the hardest thing for Scott to handle on this day. His Master and Mistress have been testing him since he arrived home, and he not only has passed every test, but he has embraced them. However, what is going to happen to him sometime between 10 AM and Noon is going to really test his resolve.

Julie's lover, the man who is also Scott's boss, is going to put my Scott in a barber chair, and with the #1 guard, he is going to shave off his precious hair. And Scott has always been proud of his hair. Yet by noon today, all but a thin layer left behind by the clippers is going to be on the barbershop floor and it's all going to happen via Jacob's hand and it's going to happen in front of Jacob's strong friends.

Julie is going to be there also, but while she will enjoy the sexual charge that she gets every time her husband takes another humiliation hit, what she is truly excited about is meeting Jacob's friends. He has described them as strong and demanding, which sounds a lot like Jacob himself. When Julie told him this, he laughed because he said that is exactly what he expects from them when they meet her. He expects they will strongly demand that she will allow them some liberties, some access, that a typical man would not be allowed. He told Julie he expects that to occur and he will not ask his friends to stop, so it will be up to her to decide how far they are allowed to go. This thought, the mystery of it, the scandal it offers, has Julie wired. How far will she let them go? Her best guess? Depends on just how strong and powerful they are. But since these are Jacob's friends, she is guessing pretty damn far.

Julie has gotten up early and gone for a run and as she ran, she just couldn't help but laugh thinking about just how strongly the haircut is going to impact her husband. Her mind kept replaying his first night home and how Jacob immediately recalibrated life for Scott. He told the cucky and chastity boy the plan for this day, and this was after he made him kneel facing the wall while they ran to pick up take-out food for the evening. They ate dinner and then Jacob explained most of today's agenda but left out the exact style of the haircut Scott was going to receive. After dinner, Jacob sent her husband to finish laundry and clean up, and Jacob and Julie went to their bedroom and had very loud and boisterous sex. You would think they were actually trying to have other people hear their great sex. Hmmm, who could those other people be? Julie ran and enjoyed these thoughts.

In the afterglow of the great sex that first night, Jacob took time to explain just how powerful the barbershop was as a place he called home. He told Julie he loved everything about it. He loved the smell. He loved the atmosphere, and he loved that each time he went there and met his friends, and they took turns getting their hair attended to by their longtime barber, Reggie, he left that barbershop feeling even more ready to conquer the world. He jokingly said he had no need for motivational seminars, all he needed to do was get his haircut once a month with his gang, and then he was fully ready to win the upcoming month once again.

So today was the day, it was potentially going to be the most humiliating day of Julie's husband's life, and as she showered after her run, the man responsible for it came into the shower and joined her and snuggled up behind her. He ran his hands up her body and then started to fondle her breasts from behind.

"Fuck me Jacob, fuck me hard right here in the shower. Fuck me hard on the day you're gonna fuck with my husband harder than anyone ever has. And I say that as a compliment. Take his wife one more time, and then his wife will be ready to help you take away any remaining manhood that my husband might be clinging to."

Her lover did not disappoint, and he pinned her against the shower wall and fucked her hard. There was always a latent power to Jacob and she could tell he was saving the full force of that power for this day to express it fully with her and over her husband. As he fucked her in the shower, he did not say a thing, but he clearly communicated that he was in charge. Julie came hard and then spun around and kissed him, and said, "I know we are going to mess with my husband harder than he has ever been messed with today, but I just want you to know that really this day is about you. We are going to go to your favorite place and hang out with your favorite people, and then we are going to go to your company's award banquet and I'm gonna get the absolute privilege of being the hot babe on your arm. I want you to feel all the success that defines you and I want you to enjoy it today. If it also just happens to be a day of deep humiliation for my husband, then that will be great too."

Jacob kissed her one more time, and as he broke the kiss, she knew they were going to have a great day based on Jacob's declarations.

"This day is about me; have no worries I am going to enjoy the day. In fact, I'm going to enjoy the day so much that it does not bode well for your husband and his manhood. But it does bode well for his smoking hot wife. I am greatly looking forward to everything about this day with one of the wonderful parts of it being that I will be doing it with you. So, let's go get dried off because our cucky boy should have our breakfast waiting for us. And then let's just have the best fucking day together as possible."

They did just that, and Julie got dressed in an outfit that Jacob's friends just might take off of her. As she got dressed in a black wrap around skirt and a white sweater, she enjoyed reflecting on the previous week. It had been a great first week having her husband home. That sounds like the line any wife would say, but she is not any wife. Julie is a dominant mistress, and her husband is a submissive little cuckold. Her true man, her strong man, who happens to also be her husband's boss, well, he and she have been fucking with her husband hard all week and it has turned out to be one of the most fun weeks ever for all three of them.

Her husband has been an obedient little house boy taking care of every big and small task to leave Jacob and Julie more time for great sex and great fun. Both Jacob and she have taken turns being harshly dominant with her husband. In fact, on Wednesday after his cleaning was of a disappointing quality, with Jacob watching, Julie put her husband over her knee, and spanked him. It was highly humiliating for him, although Julie could tell it also aroused him. And it certainly aroused her, and after completing his spanking, she literally pushed him off her knee and walked over to her lover, held out her hand for him to take and pulled him to his feet and told him to take her to their bedroom and fuck her brains out.

One of the funniest parts of that whole episode was they did fuck each other's brains out and she came so hard she made quite the mess. So as soon as they were done, she put a robe on and walked out to where her husband was redoing his poor cleaning job and said, "Hey, we just stained the sheets again, so please go strip the bed, remake it, and do the laundry. Jacob and I are going out to dinner."

She turned around and left her husband still cleaning and went back to the master bedroom and realized that she was horny again just from that interaction and she told Jacob to bend her over and to quote Julie, "Fuck me hard."

As she made this request, or really this demand, she realized that she was not the woman she was a year ago. That woman wouldn't have been with another man, and certainly wouldn't have been demanding sex from any man, even her husband. But that was then, and this was now. Julie loved sex, and she was horny, and she was with a man who would deliver. The fact that it wasn't her husband made it even better. And while many would judge her because of all of these things, she found the new her to be intoxicating and wonderful.

Of course, Jacob did as asked, and he bent Julie over the easy chair in the bedroom and he was about halfway through driving her to another outstanding orgasm when her husband walked in to clean up after his Master and Mistress, thinking they would already be gone.

Scott froze as just a few feet was his wife of many years getting fucked like a cheap slut over the back the chair, and it was obvious that the cheap slut was enjoying every minute of it. Jacob, the strong man pounding her always grateful pussy, grabbed the upper hand, the one he always possessed. "Don't just stand there and gawk, go change the sheets and get the bed remade. And if we're still going, when you finish, go stand against the wall until we finish. You can listen, but you can't watch."

It wasn't really fair, not only was he the man driving Julie's pleasure with his cock, but he was adding to it by humiliating her husband. She was well on her way to another soul shaking orgasm and the primary cause would be her lover's amazing cock and the amazing things he does with it, but another part of that orgasm's quality would be the fact that she considers her husband's humiliation an add-on to her sexual pleasure.

Julie noticed that Jacob slowed down after he ordered Scott to do his chores and then stand on the wall. He was still fucking Julie hard, but just a little bit slower to make them both last, she could tell Jacob wanted their cucky boy to have some wall time. She watched as her husband took away the sheets that she had stained and came back a few minutes later with clean sheets and carefully made the bed. That was humiliating all on its own and watching him do it turned her from horny slut to desperate slut. Julie just wanted to cum, and she wanted to cum hard. But Jacob took his sweet time. It was all going to pay off, but she wanted him to fuck her harder. She wanted to cum right away, but he had other plans, and his plans always took priority.

When her husband walked over to the designated spot and put his nose up against the wall and his hands on top of his head, Julie moaned. It was almost too much for her. She was so stimulated.

"Oh God, Jacob, keep fucking me! Look at our little, obedient house boy standing there. You know how horny it makes me when you humiliate him, so please fucking finish me with that perfect cock!"

Jacob responded that he would finish her when he finished her, and how long that takes is entirely up to him. Her husband was obediently standing against the wall, and her real man was telling her he was absolutely in charge. God, she loved it! It turns out it took him 15 minutes. And then finally, Julie couldn't take it anymore and exploded into a outrageously good orgasm while Jacob slapped her ass and called her his slut, and her husband their obedient pet. The scene was so hot. Three people embracing a side of themselves that society frowned upon. Jacob was the dominant male treating his woman like a slut to be used, Julie was that slut and was enjoying being used, and Scott was submitting to the humiliation that he craved. Wrong, wrong, and wrong was what society would say. But for the three of them, it was nothing but right.

Julie was incredibly riled up still and was pulsing with pleasure from the incredible orgasm. Jacob pulled out, slapped her ass hard, and told her he was going to go take a shower. Julie spun around and kissed him and told him "Not so fast lover, I have something I want to do."

She walked over to where her husband was and grabbed him by the hair, the hair that was going to be shaved off soon. She spun her husband around and pushed him to the floor and then with two hands, she slammed his face into her cum-filled pussy. "Clean me! Your boss left his cum inside of me and you are going to consume every drop of it until my pussy is sparkling clean. It's time we add one more boy title, and that's cleanup boy."

She felt her always accommodating husband accept this additional humiliation. His tongue and his lips attacked her cum-filled pussy and she moaned at the thought and the physical pleasures this caused. A few minutes later she was likely clean, but since her husband's effort felt good, she let him go a little further. Julie was settling into a little bit of pleasure when all of a sudden Jacob grabbed Scott by the hair and pulled him off of her.

"You've taken care of the cleanup, stay away from my woman. You don't deserve her, nor will you ever."

He continued grasping Scott by the hair and walked him right back over to the spot on the wall and said, "Your wife and I are going to take a shower and you better still be exactly right here, accepting your punishment for going too far. Think about nothing except being the most submissive and obedient pet."

Scott said, "Yes, Sir" and took up his position. Jacob and Julie left the room laughing loudly.

Jacob and Julie took their time having a nice shower together, that didn't include more sex, but did involve a lot of touching and a lot of kissing. They finished and Julie entered the bedroom to find her husband still in his wall facing position. She laughed some more and then walked up behind him and spoke into his ear, "And to think this is the mildest humiliation you are going to face today!"

Jacob released him and told him to go pick up the towels off the bathroom floor and tidy up in there and then go and get ready for them to leave at 9:30. The last thing he said to Scott was, "it's time to go get a haircut."

Jacob made a point of leaving his car in the driveway instead of using the garage space because he liked that the neighbors saw him coming and going. At 9:30 he handed the keys to his Mercedes to Scott and said, "You will drive, but before that, you will follow us out and open the doors for us and act as our chauffeur. Do not speak unless you're spoken to, is that fully understood?"

Scott nodded in agreement, knowing that he had just been told not to speak.

They exited the house, and before Scott was allowed to open the doors for them, Jacob pulled Julie in and kissed her in the driveway. He was a great kisser and Julie had learned that when he kissed her, her nipples got hard. She had already told him about this, so as they broke the kiss, she looked at him and said, "You wouldn't be kissing me so that your friends get a cheap thrill, would you?"

He smiled at her and said, "Maybe!" They both laughed.

Scott opened the doors and his Master and Mistress got in and as soon as they did Jacob went back to kissing Julie. This time he didn't just rely on the fact that her lips seem to be hardwired to her nipples, instead he started to rub her breasts through the white sweater she had on. Julie looked at him questioning, and he simply said, "I am trying to give them a thrill, and I hope you play along. Each one of them is as good of a man as I am, and you know I don't say that lightly."

Scott drove Jacob's car and that always made him feel nervous. Jacob first got sexual with Julie in his classic Jaquar, but this was his daily driver car and it was a big black Mercedes and it felt like a car someone should be driving important people around in. Scott had followed those important people to the car, stood still as they embraced in a kiss, then opened the door for them and let them get settled. His body was already feeling serious angst after getting to watch them walk out of the house, hand-in-hand and stop and kiss. He knew they were doing it just in case any neighbors were watching, but getting to watch that was amazing and if some neighbors saw it, they still didn't get as big of a thrill as he got.

Scott slid into the driver seat, and immediately, in the rearview mirror, could see them making out. He had gotten the privilege to see them fuck multiple times but there's just nothing like watching your wife kiss another man. Fucking is fucking but kissing is so intimate. He had to remind himself that he was supposed to be driving them and not just being a perverted voyeur.

He knew where we were going, and he knew when they arrived, he was going to have to be the strongest cuckold he had ever been. They were going to Jacob's barbershop, a place Scott had heard about over the years, and Scott knew that this is where Jacob and his group of strong friends reenergized each other, once a month, getting their hair cut and refilling their supply of testosterone and bravado.

Scott had been told that both he and Jacob were getting haircuts, but he knew that wasn't the real story. Scott was not generally a vain person, but he had always been very happy with his hair. For his age, it was full and gave him a sense of strength. But just like everything that had happened that week, Scott knew his strength would be tested and in this case, also diminished. Jacob and Julie talked around him like he wasn't there, and he wasn't sure if they knew, but he heard them laughing about how fun it was going to be to watch his hair fall to the floor. So, Scott had been dreading this morning since hearing that, yet here he was driving them to his own humiliation.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers